Yancy Friday BBW Werewolf

Story Info
Wow, that is a fancy cock-ring you have there!
4.9k words
4.32
11.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hola peeps. As with all of my stories my characters exist in my head, but there might be real life inspirations for some of them. Who knows?

Anyways, here is the story of a couple of supernatural creatures living discreetly among humans.

~

Jack Friday grew up wanting to be a male porn star. He had an insatiable libido and the ability to achieve and maintain an erection on demand, but unfortunately for him Mother Nature only provided him with a respectably average cock.

After much thought and careful consideration he decided that if he couldn't get a job fucking women, he turned to his second favorite passion; looking at pussy. Knowing that most men also liked looking at naked ladies, he hoped that perhaps he could open a club where men would pay him a cover charge so they too could look at them.

He then put his head down and worked hard at his office job with the goal of saving enough money to start his own business. It took some years, but eventually he had enough savings to open The Hairy Rabbit; an upscale strip club for men, featuring big and tall women. His invention was a huge success right away, and soon he was surrounded by a bevy of naked big and tall ladies.

Looking at scantily clad and naked women milling about the club never got old for him, but he kept a strict separation between business and pleasure until Yancy walked through the door looking for a job. Her six foot tall, 36, 24, 36 frame was breathtaking. She looked regal and smelled even better to him.

Yancy Thigpen was a member of the Thigpen pack's ruling family. She had every luxury that a woman could want as long as she lived with her pack. But Yancy wanted to experience what life was like out in the real world. So she struck out on her own with just the clothes on her back and a credit card she was determined not to use.

When she laid eyes on Jack the feeling of attraction was mutual for her, and for the first time in his career Jack dated one of the women who earned her living bumping and grinding in his club. They were soon married. and together they ran the business for the next thirty years. Their life was perfect until one day he realized his wife still looked twenty something even though she was in her mid sixties.

When she explained to him that she was a werewolf, and she would live to be some unknown age, and that she'd never look as old as she actually was he was shocked, stunned, amazed, and afraid of her. But his love for her was more powerful than his fear and soon they were planning their next move. It was obvious to them that it would become increasingly awkward to explain to everyone who knew her why she never aged, so they sold The Hairy Rabbit and moved away.

They then took the small fortune they'd made from selling the club and bought a country home in an exclusive housing development. There Jack surrounded her with pretty things. The flower garden was filled with a variety of plants that produced various blooms, and reminded him of the bouquets he kept in the stripper's dressing room.

He had a sprawling lawn that was completely without weeds, and the manicured grass resembled a plush green carpet. The hedges and shrubbery were trimmed and clipped in the shape of the triangle of hair that adorned Yancy's nether regions. The driveway and walkway to the front door were a pristine white as a result of being professionally cleaned several times a year. The house was painted a soothing earth tone.

Their new life was perfect once they settled into their beautiful new home. They were even talking about turning Jack into a werewolf when Yancy Friday was suddenly widowed. Jack died in the middle of coitus with her. Believing she had fucked him to death, she was so stricken with grief and guilt she sought to punish herself by shutting down her cooter and taking a vow of celibacy. For the next five years she substituted food for cock, thus she packed another seventy pounds onto her already voluptuous frame.

Amazingly she didn't lose her hourglass figure, instead she became a much larger version of herself. Her measurements ballooned to 46, 34, 46 with triple-d breasts, and she weighed 240 pounds.

~

It was a weekday, and as per usual she was smoking a vapor cigar and sipping from her mug of coffee spiked with Grand Marnier while looking out of her front window at Leroy tending his landscaping. He'd lived next door to her for only a few weeks and they'd introduced themselves, but other than that they barely spoken to one another.

He was a handsome man who happened to be several inches shorter than her and also quite a bit slimmer. She'd always had a thing for little men, and he was the first one she'd fancied since her Jack died. In spite of her commitment to chastity there was something about him she couldn't resist, and every time she saw him she thought about how much she missed feeling the sensation of being impaled by a hard cock. She wasn't a hundred percent sure but she thought she'd scented his wolf, and his fragrance was intoxicating.

Since that day she'd been going out of her way to wave, or smile, or add an extra wiggle to her walk every time she saw him. Finally she made up her mind that now was the time to find out if there was more to him than met the eye. After waiting an hour or so past the time he'd finished working in his yard, she made her move on him by using the classic stunt of borrowing a cup of sugar.

~

Leroy was sitting at his kitchen table drinking a cup of coffee and playing on his phone when he heard a knock on his back door. He did a double-take when to his surprise he saw his beautiful rubenesque neighbor Yancy Friday standing on his deck wearing a pair of tights and a compression top that left absolutely nothing to the imagination. Her hard nipples were the size of a grape, and her mons pubis caused an obvious bulge in her crotch. She also had a big smile on her face and a cup of coffee in her hand.

Leeroy looked into her eyes for a moment before standing up. He then waited for her reaction knowing she could clearly see him in his black bikini draws. "Hold on one second Yancy," he said casually before heading to get a pair of shorts.

"Please don't get dressed on my account," she said before he could leave the room.

Her scent of rosewater and ivy made him freeze in his tracks. He smirked with pleasure upon the realization that he could also smell her arousal. He then casually walked over and unlocked the screen door. "Come in, and welcome to my home," he said.

Yancy smiled and bit her bottom lip as she quickly scanned him from head to toe. He had an average body that was mostly hairless, and based on the size of his hands and feet, the myth about their relationship to the size of his cock was debunked. At 5 foot 7 he was a little man, but he had a sizable bulge in his shorts. As impressive at it was, it was the prominent ridge she could see around the base of the head of his cock that made her heart flutter.

She was practically drooling as she towered over him with one hand on her hip while smiling warmly. Her big tits heaved each time she breathed in his manly aroma. His enticing scent of vanilla pound cake disoriented her briefly, but she quickly regrouped. She was certain now, he was her mate.

She then looked at the cup of coffee in her hand before looking at him again and said, "Thank you so much Leroy. I'm sorry for showing up unannounced, but I was hoping to borrow your cock, I mean a couple packs of sugar substitute?" She then covered her face with the palm of her hand.

Leroy licked his lips amusedly before responding. "That's original," he quipped. "Is this brand OK?" he asked as he ignored her bawdy mistake. He then motioned toward the green packets of sweetener on his table.

She smiled big again before taking several of them and stirring the contents into her coffee. She thanked him then paused for a moment to give him time to invite her to sit with him at the table.

Leroy accepted her thanks before assuring her that she was always welcome to his artificial sweetener. He could feel her dominance and wondered who she really was. For some reason he felt compelled to invite her to stay and visit with him for a while.

Yancy could feel her bond with him growing stronger and she felt free to express herself openly. She said, "I'd promised myself I would come over here and have a cup of coffee with you since you moved in, but I've been procrastinating. When I saw you in your yard today somehow I knew it was time, and apparently I was right."

After a brief pause while she licked her lips, she continued, "I've lived almost exclusively as a human woman, with a preference for men that are smaller than me. I was married to a little human man for thirty years, but I always wondered if the werewolf Luna had chosen for me was out there somewhere."

Leroy had been aware of Yancy ogling him for some time and he'd certainly been interested in her as well. But she was a physically imposing woman and her wolf was likely to be massive. Therefore, his concern about how she'd react to his small stature had hindered him from making a move on her. Now here she was not only hitting on him, but she was possibly his mate?

Leroy swallowed before licking his dry lips as he felt his cock begin to respond.

There was a long silence between them until Yancy got right to the point. "So tell me Leroy; considering the fact that you obviously know that I'm a werewolf too, do you ever shift into your wolf?" she asked.

Leroy played it straight with his response, but he knew what was on her mind. "I live primarily as a man," he responded. "But I'm not averse to getting down and dirty in my wolf. How about you, what do you like?"

Yancy was unable to suppress a moan of pleasure before she smirked, and then said, "I like you."

She then stood up and said, "Turn your chair around."

She then dropped to her knees in front of him. After sliding is briefs down his legs and off, she grasped his cock in her large hand. "You've got a nice one," she said before leaning in and licking it's massive head. She then proceeded to lick all around the ridge, and intermittently taking the entire helmet into mouth to suck on it.

He was larger than her Jack had been but he wasn't huge, but it had been five years since she'd had a cock of any kind inside of her.

She licked and slurped the head of his cock a moment longer, then looked up at him. "I need to feel this inside of me," she said.

When she straddled him and lowered her sopping wet pussy down onto his cock it was even more apparent how much larger than Leroy she was.

She groaned loudly as he slid into her to the hilt. She then began to rotate her hips in a circle while thrusting them. "Oh my Luna, you feel so good," she said breathlessly.

Leroy was holding her big asscheeks in his hands while lifting his hips in time with her thrusts. "Damn Yancy, your pussy is so fucking wet. I can feel your pussy juice soaking my nuts," he growled passionately.

They went at it like that for a few minutes until Yancy whispered into his ear saying, "Baby I need more of you. Will you shift into your hybrid form and fuck me?"

"Sure," he replied as she stood up slowly until his hard cock slipped all the way out of her.

He then shifted and grew to a height of six foot 6, and his solid seven inch cock extended to ten inches in length and two and a half inches across.

Yancy then bent over and braced herself on the kitchen table before looking over her shoulder and saying, "Do me doggystyle, and don't be gentle. I want you to really slam your big dick into me."

She was a big girl with a big pussy that accommodated Leroy's ten inches comfortably. He spread his legs for leaverage then hammered her thick pussy lips. His big balls smacked against her clit every time he buried his length in her.

As he was pounding her poontang her juices were running down the inside of her thighs and also pooling on the floor.

"Oh my Luna yes," Yancy said again and again until she'd cum and Leroy busted his nut.

After they were sated they spent some time getting to know each other. Leroy told Yancy all about being a private detective, and how he specialized in cases where his clients preferred to keep the police out of their business. He talked about his chaotic lifestyle resulting from the erratic schedule he kept.

Conversely Yancy lived a life of leisure, but her daily routine was equally as unsettled due to the fact that she was often times awake at odd hours of the day and night just because.

She suggested that Leroy could stop by her house for a hot home cooked meal, or keep her company anytime at all.

He accepted her offer, and they quickly became friends and lovers. She'd help him relieve his stress, and he'd often times tell her about the craziness of some of his cases. She found his stories both exciting and entertaining.

Recently he was telling her about his latest job while eating a delicious meal and drinking some very cold beer at her kitchen table. The client had offered to pay him several times his normal fee, but he would need a female partner to help him solve the case.

"Here's the thing," he said to Yancy. "She's the most beautiful werewolf woman I've ever seen." He immediately realized his faux pas. "Present company excluded of course," he added.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." said Yancy. "Go on with your story."

Leroy smiled then took another sip of his beer before continuing. "Anyhow, she looked good and she smelled good when she walked into my office. She was wearing some very expensive perfume but I still scented her wolf. She sat down like she owned the place, then looked at me until I greeted her properly. So I stand up, greet her, then sit back down and ask how I can help her. She proceeds to tell me what her problem is.

"She tells me that someone stole a very valuable item from her and she can't go to the police about it. She admitted that she'd cheated on the very rich married man she was having an affair with."

"Right away I'm thinking she's being blackmailed, but then she goes on to tell me that the guy who boned her stole something that belongs to her wealthy lover. So now she not only has to worry about her rich guy finding out she cheated, she's terrified of what he'll do when he finds out his property has been stolen."

"Just when I was about to speak she holds up her hand to stop me then she adds more. Now she's biting her bottom lip nervously before saying there's one more thing. When you find the guy and get the thing he stole from me, you have to make sure he's not going to tell anyone about me. If it becomes known that my lover is fucking a werewolf, his marriage, business, and political career will be ruined. Not to mention I will lose my sugar daddy."

Leroy then paused telling his story to let Yancy's anticipation build.

She had been hanging on Leroy's every word and impatiently implored him to continue with the story. "What the hell did the thief steal?" she asked.

"Hahaha," laughed Leroy. "He stole a diamond encrusted cockring that's shaped like the knot on our cock. Evidently the rich guy wanted to give his werewolf mistress the knot she craved.

"Oh, and it's worth one million and five hundred thousand dollars."

"Holy hell," exclaimed Yancy. "Spending that much money on a cock choker is just wrong in so many ways." After shaking her head she said, "Obviously she knows who the guy is. What are you gonna do, go beat him up and take it from him?"

"Yeah, I could probably do that, but I might end up in jail for assault and battery," responded Leroy. "I was thinking more like having him break it out willingly, and then I take it from him, and threaten to go to the cops if he spills the beans on my client."

"Really?" asked Sydney. "Why would he show you a million and a half dollar piece of dick jewelry he stole?"

At that point Leroy cleared his throat before saying, "He probably wouldn't reveal it to me, but he'd likely reveal it to you, if he thought you were about to give him some pussy."

After he said that, Yancy took his empty plate and beer mug and carried them to the sink. "You done lost your mind," she said while washing the dishes. "In case you haven't noticed, I might be big but I'm not a tough private investigator like you are."

"All you have to do is go to a club with me and seduce the thief," he said. "I'll pay you."

~

The next Saturday night;

Yancy had negotiated for a new dress and shoes along with half of the money the cheating mistress was paying Leroy. In exchange she agreed to serve as bait for his man-trap. She didn't need the money, but it was the principle of the thing. Truth be told she was looking forward to strutting her stuff again. It had been a long time since she gotten a man hard in order to pick his pocket.

She looked elegant in her black midi fit and flare dress, paired with t-strap hills and a small purse. She would be a bit overdressed compared to most in the crowd, but her intention was to look like the type of well heeled woman Leroy's thief preferred.

Before going inside she was looking around at the names of the bars and clubs on the small piece of property. "Ha. I didn't even know this area existed," she said. "When I was younger and still running the streets I only went to human clubs."

"So did I," responded Leroy with a smirk. "C'mon, let's go inside. This is the club my client met him in. She says he comes here often.

"You go inside and sit at the bar. I'll come in shortly after you. When I spot our boy I'll come up to you as if I'm hitting on you. At that point I'll tell you what he's wearing. I'm pretty sure he'll already be checking you out, and once you flirt with him, it's on and popping."

"How can you be so sure he'll be checking me out?" asked Yancy.

"Because you'll be the most beautiful woman in there," Leroy answered confidently.

~

When Yancy walked into the dimly lit nightclub the place was packed with members of the local werewolf community. Having lived a mostly stealth lifestyle, the environment was a new one for her, but she kinda liked it. Her first thought was to try not to look like a fish out of water, but that would be easier said than done considering the fact that that's exactly what she was.

She paused near the entrance long enough to be noticed by anyone who might be checking out the talent as it entered the club. She then made her way to one end of the bar.

Leroy had come into the club a few minutes after she'd entered. He then began the search for the cock-ring thief. During his long career as a P I he'd found himself in all sorts of atmospheres, but this was the first time he'd knowingly been surrounded by so many werewolves. If he were honest, the knowledge caused an unexpected stirring in his loins.

He had a picture of the cock-ring thief displayed on his phone, to help him identify the man who likely had a million and a half dollar diamond encrusted cock-ring in his pocket.

Thom Shane was standing on the 2nd floor balcony that surrounded the main floor below. He was in a celebratory mood having found buyers for several of the ten one carat diamonds mounted on the cock-ring he'd stolen. It was just a matter of sneaking into the shop at the jewelers where he works and removing the stones from the gold ring.

This caper had begun when a very rich human CEO came in to the jewelry store with a beautiful young werewolf woman to pick-up the cock-ring he'd had the jeweler fabricate. The older man then handed the dick choker to his female companion, who dropped it into her purse.

Tom scented her wolf's arousal in response to his scent, so when he saw her at Club Burkhardt a few weeks later he took a run at her.

She'd come to the club looking for werewolf cock. After a couple of drinks and a slow dance that gave her an opportunity to feel the size of his member she took him home with her. She was pleasantly pleased when he indeed had the huge cock between his legs she was expecting. He then shifted into his hybrid form and happily dicked her down with twelve inches of werewolf cock while she remained in her human.

12