Yankee Doodle Dandy

Story Info
Sea, sun, sand and southern cock.
6.2k words
3.73
9.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oldgaluk
Oldgaluk
41 Followers

At last, we were able to go on holiday without the kids. The youngest was now seventeen and far too sophisticated to go away with her boring, old parents. The fact that we were only in our late thirties seemed to pass her by, but we accepted her choice and were determined to make the most of our new found freedom.

We decided on a nice hotel on Majorca and flew off with eager anticipation. After an early flight we got settled in to our room, changed into shorts and t-shirts and went off to explore the hotel, beach and the local village.

The hotel had two pools, a large one for families and a smaller one with a swim up bar. A short walk down a path brought us to the beach where sunshades and loungers were included. The village was quiet with a few shops and restaurants. It was all very nice and we looked forward to a relaxing time.

We were both tired after the early start and had a nap before getting ready for dinner. I decided on a summer dress with bra and pants with sandals whilst Bob wore slacks and a short sleeved shirt.

Dinner was taken at tables around the larger pool. The candlelight and a couple of glasses of wine proved very relaxing and after the meal we moved into the bar for a few drinks.

Now I am not a big drinker and didn't realize that Spanish measures are so much bigger than the small tots we get in the UK, so after three vodka and cokes I was feeling no pain, in fact I was feeling slightly horny.

At about 11pm a DJ started up and we both decided that some dancing was on the cards. Bob went into his dad-dancing mode and I followed him as best I could. Soon we were both hot and sweaty and broke for another drink. After a while the DJ put on a slower tune so we went back on the dance floor and started smooching along to the music.

The mood turned a bit more romantic and soon Bob's hands were creeping down to my arse and after a couple of half-hearted attempts at moving them up I decided that I might as well enjoy it. The dance floor was quite crowded and we weren't the only ones indulging in a little fondling and groping. Bob pushed his leg in between mine and I helped by spreading my legs for him and after a while I began to push my crutch against him. My horniness ratio shot up the scale and I could feel my pussy getting wet as my flimsy panties started to feel damp and sticky. I whispered to Bob that we should take this upstairs and, after he had adjusted his trousers, we walked off the dance floor, gathered up our drinks and made our way to our room.

Once in the room it took us no time to strip off and jump on to the bed. After a very short amount of foreplay Bob slid down and plunged his face into my pussy, lapping up the juices that had been dripping out of me. His tongue was driving me crazy and when he began licking my clit I nearly hit the ceiling. I could feel a climax building and held his head to encourage him in his efforts. Of course, being a man he had different ideas and lifted himself up, climbed on and pushed that lovely, thick cock straight up me.

Now I know Bob very well and whereas I needed a quick fuck and orgasm, when he has a drink he can go for hours without cumming.

I was not in the mood for that and after about five minutes I whispered into his ear.

"Lick me, please lick me."

He groaned a bit and kept on with his thrusting.

"Bob, for fuck's sake lick my clit, please!" I demanded.

With another small groan he pulled out of me, went down onto my hot, juicy cunt and once again assaulted my swollen clit. That was just what I needed and I clamped my thighs around his head and held him there. After a few minutes I knew I was going to cum and cum big and encouraged him in his task.

"That's it darling, keep licking that big hard clit for me! faster, harder. Lick it, lick it!" I cried as the wave broke and I orgasmed hard and fast.

My clit became too tender and I had to push him away.

I lay there with my legs spread and my gaping, dripping pussy on show. He could not resist and again slid that marvellous cock into me. All I wanted to do was sleep but luckily he too was so excited that he soon grunted and shot a huge load into me. After a little cuddling we both fell into a deep sleep.

The next morning, after a late breakfast, we decided to try the smaller, quieter pool and chose a couple of sunbeds shaded by a palm tree. No point in risking sunburn after all. We spent what remained of the morning reading, swimming and playing our favourite game which we call would you? This involves us watching our fellow sunbathers and one asking the other would you? There were a few couples around the pool but I only came up with a couple of maybe's. Bob is not so fussy and pointed out a few possibilities and a "not half."

We wandered back into the dining room for a light lunch and a beer before making our way back to the pool. Imagine our surprise when we got back to see a tall, fit, young man on the sunbed opposite ours. His tan showed he had been at the resort for a while and his blonde hair had been bleached by the sun. Altogether a "Definite plus" in my book. I lay down on the sunbed and, glancing at Bob, saw a smirk on his face. He knew exactly what I was thinking.

"OK," I thought, "lets prove him right." and I slowly released the ties on my bikini top and slid it off, exposing my perky breasts and by now, swollen nipples to the sun, and of course, to the view of the Adonis opposite.

I heard a subdued snigger from Bob who volunteered to rub some sun cream on my chest.

"No thanks" I replied "I've got this."

I poured out some lotion on my hands and slowly applied it to my breasts, taking my time to do one at a time and paying particular attention to my hard nipples. I saw the guy's eyebrows shoot up behind his sunglasses and knew he was copping an eyeful over his book.

After putting the sun cream away and drying my hands I picked up my book and tried to read but my eyes kept straying to the vision opposite. I spotted him looking again so I spread my legs a little to give him something to look at.

As was usual in those days he was wearing Speedo's and it was obvious that he was becoming aroused. I then spread my legs to both sides of the sunbed and put both feet on the ground. From his reaction I knew this was too much for him and he hurriedly got up and jumped in the pool. He then proceeded to do laps up and down the pool, probably to try to calm the wonderful looking lump in his pants.

Bob slid his hand on to my oily leg and squeezed.

"You're such a tease," he laughed "or would you like to do more than tease?" he enquired.

"Whatever do you mean?" I asked

"Well he's definitely a "definite" in your eyes. Perhaps we could have a bit of fun with him."

"Don't tell me," I said "you want to watch him fuck me?"

"Oh no, " he chuckled "I was thinking along the lines of a threesome."

By now my pussy was soaking wet and I got off the sunbed, put my bikini top back on and wandered off to the pool to calm down.

Wonder boy was still ploughing up and down (no pun intended) so I managed a few sedate laps of breaststroke before he veered slightly off course and managed to splash me in passing. He stopped and apologised profusely whilst I told him not to worry. He had a very smooth American accent and I asked him where he was from.

It turned out he was born in Virginia but moved to Washington. He was now working for a large bank and was on a secondment to Berlin. As we chatted it turned out that he had booked to come away with a girlfriend but they had split up two weeks before the flight and he had decided to come alone.

"Well," I said "I am sure you will enjoy it and have some fun here."

"Oh, I'm only here for a couple more days," he said "but it has been a bit quiet and boring so far."

"Never mind," I laughed "I am sure something will come up!" and with that I climbed up out of the pool, making sure he got a good look at my bottom as I did so.

"Was that fun?" asked Bob.

"Oh yes," I answered "his name is Todd, he is twenty-seven and he split with his girlfriend two weeks before he came on holiday so he may be feeling a little deprived."

With that Todd slid easily out of the pool and made his way to his sunbed and started to dry himself off. he was about six foot two and lean, he obviously worked out. As he started to apply sun cream to that delicious body I bit my lip in anticipation and plucked up the nerve to ask if he would like me to do his back for him.

"Thanks." He stuttered and glanced nervously at Bob.

"Come over here and sit on the end of my sunbed." I said.

He did as he was told and I introduced him to Bob while I stroked lotion on to that broad, tanned back all the way to the top of his Speedo's where his arse crack was showing. I shuddered in anticipation, and Bob asked if I was alright.

"I just felt a little draught." I said.

"I bet you did." was his reply and he carried on chatting to Todd.

When I had finished Todd returned to his sunbed and I again whipped off my top. Bob decided he had to cool off and jumped into the pool.

I returned to my book while studying Todd's taut young body. The bulge in his Speedo's had obviously subsided long before but was still impressive. Not the longest but certainly of some girth. I have never been interested in huge cocks but prefer a thick one most of all. Todd certainly fitted the bill.

I found myself rubbing my thighs together and becoming quite wet so when Bob returned and dried himself off I said I'd had enough sun and could we return to our room for a nap before dinner. He, of course agreed and we packed up our belongings and went to the room.

As soon as he closed the door I dropped my things and leapt on him. I dragged him to the bed whilst stripping his pants off and tearing my bikini off.

"Fuck me," I gasped "Stick that beautiful cock into me!" I demanded.

Bob was delighted to oblige and slid his full length into me with no trouble at all.

"Fucking hell you're wet, what got you so worked up? Was it the thought of that good looking yank and his fine cock?" he laughed.

"Well it is a fine looking cock but he is not a Yank, he is from Virginia in the South." I informed him. "Anyway you were the one talking about you and him fucking me."

"Would you like that?" he asked as he ploughed away with his lovely thick cock.

The thought was enough to send me over the edge and a tremendous orgasm caught me by surprise.

"That's a yes then." grunted Bob as he shot a huge load into me.

We lay there exhausted and both dropped off. I awoke to the feeling of a warm mouth on my nipple and opened my eyes to see Bob nuzzling my breast and sucking in my nipple.

"Haven't you had enough yet?" I asked.

"For the moment yes but the thought of that young buck and his cock filling you up has got me going. Do you really want to fuck us both together?"

"Well you keep on about a threesome and he would be an ideal candidate. Let's just see what happens."

I walked into the bathroom to clean up but I was thinking about that smooth young body and fat cock . If I could make it happen I was going to.

Todd stopped off at our dinner table to say he had booked to go on a Spanish Night Excursion . I said we looked forward to seeing him tomorrow. As he left Bob could see the disappointment on my face and promised to make it up to me later and there was always tomorrow. Now I had decided to go along with Bob's fantasy and I was afraid we might miss our chance.

The following morning we settled down on our usual sunbeds and were pleasantly surprised when Todd made an appearance looking slightly the worse for wear.

"Rough night last night?" Bob enquired.

"Too much Sangria." he replied and placing his bag down he took out a towel and placed it on his bed.

"Why don't you pull your sunbed over here?" I called, a bit shocked at my forwardness.

"It would make it much easier to talk and I want to hear all about the States and Berlin."

Todd glanced at Bob who nodded his approval and proceeded to pull the sunbed and his bag over beside me.

As the sun shone we made easy conversation, Todd was full of stories about the South, Washington and Germany and the morning flew by.

After lunch we returned to the pool and as we settled down I decided to take things a step further and took off my bikini top. Todd turned towards me and came face to face with my tits, staring for a time before he blushed and apologised for seeming to stare.

"Oh I didn't notice," I said "and there's no need to be embarrassed is there Bob?"

"No, not at all," Said hubby "there are plenty of other tits on display round the pool."

"What do you think Todd?" I asked as I rubbed oil on them "Bob Likes them but I think they might be a little small."

"Oh no," stammered Todd "I think they are perfect, um perky even."

"What about my nipples? Not too big do you think?"

Todd was now turning bright red and it was nothing to do with the sun.

"Oh no Denise, they are swell, I mean...huh..."

"That's nice of you to say so, isn't it Bob?"

"Yeah, real nice. He knows a nice pair of tits when he sees them."

I glanced at his swim trunks and saw his hard on had returned, it was hard to miss in his tight swimwear. I leaned over to squeeze his thigh and asked if he could help me with the sun cream.

"Sure." he said and sat up and turned sideways on his bed.

I squeezed the lotion onto his hand and slowly turned onto my stomach to allow him access to my body. I must admit I was as horny and wet as anything at this point and ground my mound into the sunbed as he proceeded to rub my back.

As he got lower he hesitated at my buttocks but I told him not to forget to do under the elastic of my pants. He proceeded to slip his hand into the top of my pants and rub the crack between my buttocks. He seemed fascinated with what he was doing until I offered him some more suncream. I then pulled up the bottoms of my bikini exposing my buttocks to his gaze and asked him to finish the job.

As he gently caressed the cheeks of my arse I had to bite my lip to stop myself squirming under his touch. I glanced at Bob and he seemed transfixed whist watching Todd's hands on my bottom.

"I think you're done Denise." Todd said moving back to his bed.

"I wish." I muttered.

"What was that?" said Bob.

"I just thanked Todd." I gasped and quickly took a gulp of my drink.

All three of us had the same idea and jumped into the pool to cool off, Todd's erection was quite noticeable and I think he was glad of the chance to calm it down.

I got out first and quickly dried off and laid down again taking care to refresh the suncream.

Todd and Bob returned and dried off, Todd started to look into his bag and I asked him what he had in there.

"Well unfortunately the shower in my room is bust and they can't get a part until tomorrow so I thought I would use the pool shower when I finished here."

My brain went into overdrive.

You can't do that," I said "there's only cold water here. You must come up to our room and use our shower."

"Er, well if that's alright?" he asked, again glancing at Bob.

"Great idea," exclaimed Bob "You're very welcome."

Well the next two hours dragged by. I had to keep going to the pool and do a few laps in order to calm my twitching pussy but eventually we decided to time had come and gathering up our thinks we made our way to our room.

Once there we put down our things and stood looking at each other. I don't think we had been in a situation like this before and were unsure how to kick things off.

I decided to get us started and stripped off my bikini, stepped into the bathroom and called to them.

"Come on then guys, it's big enough for three in here!"

The bathroom was in fact a wet room with a loo and basin and a large shower space at the end. I turned on the shower and stepped under the warm water as Todd and Bob, both naked by then and sporting magnificent hard-ons, entered and made a dive for the soap. Todd got there first and proceeded to soap me down as Bob joined in.

That's when I saw my first circumcised cock. I had seen them in porn movies of course but although they are common in the States I had never seen. or had, one in England.

I took both their cocks into my hands and explored Todd's smooth, fat cock. Unlike Bob's there was no foreskin to pull back and I wondered how it would feel to suck on it. I would soon find out but not just yet.

All I could feel were four hands exploring my body under the warm shower. Down my back, onto my buttocks, squeezing and kneading. All over my tits, fingers and thumbs flicking and pinching my erect nipples. Then down to my pussy, soaping up my lower lips then slipping inside. I even felt a finger rubbing my bumhole before slipping inside.

I had no idea who's fingers were where as I had my eyes closed and concentrated on rubbing those two wonderful cocks.

Bob shut off the water and suggested that we dry off and after a very quick rub down he moved me to the other end of the room where there was a flimsy plastic stool. He stood on the other side of it and urged me to lean on it which brought my face down and in line with his stiff cock. I leant on the stool, grasped him and moved to take him into my mouth. I pulled back his foreskin and sucked him in as deep as I could.

I heard him groan deeply in appreciation as I moved my lips up and down on his cock but then felt two hands spreading my legs and then my buttocks. A hand then moved onto my hot cunt and a finger slid down between my wet lips. My cunt felt hot and sticky as the finger moved from the bottom of my cunt to my clit which brought a great shudder to my body. It continued to rub my clit then once again slid up the length of my juicy, wet cunt and continued up to my arsehole . It rubbed around my rosebud before moving back to my aching pussy, slipping just inside, twirling around and around, stretching me.

I moved off Bob's cock and pleaded;

"Fuck me please, stick that fat cock into me!"

Without further ado Todd placed the head of his cock to the entrance to my cunt and pushed remorsefully forward.

"Oh God, that's so good!" I cried as he started to move in and out, stretching my cunt walls so I could feel every ridge and bump.

I was so wet and ready that he easily slipped in as far as it would go. He stayed there until I moved back and forth on that lovely, thick cock to encourage him to ride me.

He began gently, pulling out almost all the way then slowly pushing it back in. I could feel my cunt lips being pulled out and pushed in with his movements. Soon his thrusts became more urgent and I felt myself being pushed onto Bob's cock until he was hitting the back of my throat, causing me to gag. He was of course really enjoying the blow job he was getting as well as watching Todd's cock fucking me so well. This was always one of his fantasies.

Todd's fucking became harder and faster, the flimsy plastic stool I was leaning on was taking a bit of a battering and I began to panic that it would collapse under all the pressure.

I managed to pull myself off Bob's prick and told them to stop and get me on the bed. Reluctantly they obeyed and we moved into the other room, each with a hand on my buttocks. I walked to the bed with my cunt gaping open and dripping juices down my thighs and threw myself on it with my legs spread for them.

Todd immediately dove between my thighs and started to lick my juicy cunt, starting with the lips before plunging his tongue in as deep as he could. Soon he moved to my big clit and I gasped as he licked up and down on it.

Bob meanwhile climbed up on the bed and pushed his cock into my willing mouth before continuing his assault on my tonsils. This is what he had always wanted, seeing me being fucked from both ends and he got his wish as Todd pushed himself off the bed, pulled me by the legs to the edge and again shoved that iron hard cock in as deep and as hard as he could. Soon they had a good rhythm going and I could pay attention to Bob's cock whilst Todd delivered the goods to my greedy cunt.

Oldgaluk
Oldgaluk
41 Followers
12