Yapping Dogs Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers

"Yeah, just got in last night," Jared said.

Ann did not object when Jared bought her a Big Mac meal along with the two Happy Meals for the girls.

"You not eating?" Ann asked.

"Dead End's got ice cold beer and a burger guaranteed give me heartburn," Jared smiled.

"Y'all don't drink a bunch, huh?" Ann asked.

"Huh? No, one maybe two, last thing I need is a DUI," Jared said.

"What's a D. U.? I?" Gloria asked.

"It's when you drive when you're not supposed be driving," Jared told his daughter. "So, since you got another what? Two, three years before you can get your driver's license, ain't got worry 'bout that no."

"Daddy, you told me I couldn't drive until I'm a hundred," Gloria reminded her daddy.

"No, no, told you you can't have you no boyfriends until you a hundred," Jared smiled.

"Daddy!" Ann chided Jared.

"All right, all right, ninety nine, that better?" Jared asked, smirking at Ann.

"Daddy, no," Ann said, returning Jared's smirk.

"How old you got be drive?" Gloria asked.

"Sixteen. And you five now," Jared said. "So, how long that is?"

"Um," Gloria tried to think.

"Okay, sixteen, and you five now, so you take five away from sixteen," Jared coaxed.

"Eleven?" Gloria asked.

"Very good!" Jared said. "Just for that, you get an extra kiss, okay?"

"Okay!" Gloria happily said.

"My weekend with them," Jared found himself telling his new friend. "Fridays is fish sticks and mac and cheese. But Saturday? We do lunch here and then we go Chucky Cheese for dinner."

"You can come," Gloria invited Ann.

"Think my husband would let me?" Ann asked Gloria, smiling.

"He can come too," Gloria decided.

"Oh, I don't think he likes Chucky Cheese," Ann said.

"What? No, no, Miss Huvall, everyone likes Chucky Cheese," Gloria corrected.

"Daddy's new girlfriend's going Chucky Cheese with us," Gloria announced to her mother when Jared dropped them off.

"Gloria, Sweetheart, Mrs. Huvall is not Daddy's girlfriend," Jared said.

"Oh yeah, found out, Tommy IS married," Rochelle said. "Got it on his facebook page there."

"Told you, but I guess it just ain't true unless it's on Facebook, huh?" Jared smiled and gave his two girls kisses.

"Oh, and someone got her a dentist's appointment tomorrow," Rochelle said, pointing to Gloria.

"They're on my dental plan," Jared reminded Rochelle.

"Got the card in my purse," Rochelle agreed.

"Oh, in your purse? Well, then we'll never find it," Jared teased.

"Know that's right, Francis agreed.

"Both of y'all, shut up," Rochelle shrilled.

"Bye girls," Jared said and gave the two girls another kiss each.

Ann did not meet them at McDonald's for lunch on Saturday. She did not show up at the pizza place for dinner Saturday evening.

Jared had not expected the short young woman to join them. She was, after all, married. And unlike his ex-wife, Ann seemed like the sort of woman that would take her wedding vows seriously.

Sunday morning, Jared took Gloria and Kathleen to church. They went to St. Richard's Catholic Church in DeGarde, Louisiana, even though St. Elizabeth's By the Lake was closer to his home. St. Richard's had a more comfortable cry room.

Ann and Tommy were in one of the pews. Ann looked happy; Tommy looked hung over. But when Tommy saw Jared heading to the cry room, he smirked. Then he nudged his wife and pointed.

"Him? That's the guy you was talking about?" he asked, pointing at Jared.

"At the McDonald's? Yes," Ann agreed. "He goes there with his daughters every Wednesday."

"Ain't his daughters," Tommy snorted.

"Huh? Yeah they are," Ann said.

"No, they ain't," Tommy smirked. "Chad? Remember, met him couple months ago? He's the daddy of the older one and I'm the daddy of the baby."

"You got, that's terrible!" Ann said.

She looked at the closed door of the cry room. The area was glassed off with heavily tinted glass and it was impossible to see into the small room.

"He knows?" Ann asked in a scandalized whisper.

"Uh huh. Even sued us for custody; stupid pussy," Tommy giggled.

"Sued y'all for custody of them girls?" Ann asked, looking at the glassed off area again.

"Yeah, believe that?" Tommy giggled merrily. "What a dumb ass, huh? But saves me paying child support."

Ann did not comment, just looked at the cry room door. Before the service, a few more people entered the room, mostly women, with small children. One harried looking older man went into the room, leading a severely mentally challenged young woman.

"Don' wanna go," the young woman grunted.

"I know, but they need your help, remember?" the old man coaxed.

"Hi Julie," Gloria greeted the challenged woman.

"Hi," Kathleen parroted her sister.

"See? Gloria and Kathleen are here," the father said.

A few others greeted the young woman. The father just looked relieved. For an hour, he could sit in a semblance of calm and quiet.

Tommy wanted to blaze a trail out of the church as soon as the Deacon announced that the mass had ended. Ann sang along with the hymn, enjoying the choir.

"And, here, Julie, a quarter," Jared smiled, 'paying' Julie for her help.

"How about that, huh?" her father smiled, nodding his thanks to the handsome young man.

"Hi, Miss Huvall!" Gloria practically screamed when she saw the woman.

"Hi Ann, Tommy," Jared nodded.

"Well, hello Gloria, Kathleen. Y'all go here too?" Ann asked the young girl.

Ann scrutinized the younger girl's features. She was blonde, her husband had brown hair. The child had large blue eyes, her husband had piggish eyes of brown.

The older girl also did not look like Tommy, even though she had brown hair and brown eyes. Then Ann remembered that Tommy had said that Chad Theriot was Gloria's father.

But to Ann's eyes, she could see Jared's features in both girls. Both girls, particularly Gloria were warm, loving people, with happy smiles.

"Sup, Broussard?" Tommy nodded, trying to hustle Ann to the doors of the church.

In her Toyota, Tommy took the driver's seat. Ann looked at Tommy. He cursed impatiently; they were stuck behind a thong of minivans. If Ann hadn't dawdled, singing that stupid hymn, they would already be halfway home by now.

"They was married? When y'all slept with his wife?" Ann suddenly asked as she saw Jared's pickup truck.

"Huh?" Tommy asked, then cursed when Jared somehow managed to cut in front of them. "Shit! Look, huh? Made me miss our chance."

"Jared's wife," Ann clarified. "Y'all know she was married when y'all slept with her?"

"Yeah," Tommy chortled. "Fucking whore."

"Tommy! That ain't nice, calling her that!" Ann protested.

"He's off-shore, welding, yeah, he's a welder, he's off-shore busting his ass and we're over at her house fucking the shit out of her," Tommy laughed, remembering sleeping with Rochelle Esposito-Broussard.

Ann was about to say something, then decided it would be pointless. Again, she looked at the man she thought she knew. The more time she spent with him, though, the more she realized, she didn't know him at all.

At Manny's, at the Golf-A-Rama, it seemed that they'd known each other for all their lives. There seemed to be a connection. Tommy had certainly claimed to feel that way. Ann had no idea that Tommy was a drunkard, nor the sort of man that would knowingly fornicate with another man's wife.

"Finally, God damn, about fucking time, huh?" Tommy sighed as they pulled out onto the street.

"You just left church and you using His name in vain?" Ann chided him.

Wednesday morning, Ann dressed for another day of work. Tommy barely acknowledged that she was leaving.

At work, during her 10:15 coffee break, Ann turned and collided with Jacy Kay, the receptionist of Young Insurance. A splotch of coffee soaked Ann's cream colored blouse.

Both women gasped, both women apologized, both women tried to blot up the stain.

"Well, need run on home before I go out to Mama's Po-Boy's, huh?" Ann said cheerfully.

"Good luck with them; even Grant's struck out there," Ronnie said.

"Yeah, but I'm cuter than Grant," Ann mugged.

"Hell, that ain't saying nothing; everybody's cuter than Grant," Ronnie joked.

"Hey Ronnie? Not doing anything later? Think you could bite me?" Grant laughed.

Ann drove home, trying not to speed. She frowned; Tommy's newly repaired Challenger was in the same spot it had been in when she'd left that morning. Obviously Tommy's promise of going out looking for work first thing this morning had been forgotten.

"Oh God, yeah, oh baby, ugh!" Ann heard Chloe Huvall call out.

She heard the slapping of flesh. She could also hear labored breathing over Miss Chloe's passionate screams.

Ann felt her stomach lurch. The thought of the five foot tall, two hundred and forty pound woman having sex was a repugnant one.

She wondered where her husband was while his mother was busily doing the nasty. Ann stealthily walked down the hall toward the room she and her husband shared.

And on her bed, the bed she and her husband shared, Chloe Huvall knelt, pasty white globes jiggling and shaking as Tommy pumped his short cock into her. Ann stood, unbelieving as Tommy's cock plunged in and out of Miss Chloe's slimy pussy.

She then had the foresight to dig her cell phone out of her purse.

"Hi y'all," she said.

Miss Chloe screamed in shock. Tommy turned and looked over his shoulder at his wife.

She snapped off a few pictures with her cell phone, then rapidly scampered out of the house.

Coffee stained blouse or not, Ann did manage to garner two sales that afternoon. But, no, Mama's Po-Boys did not decide to go with Young Insurance.

"Like I said, not even Grant could sell to them," Ronnie told Ann.

"No, but, oh my God, their oyster po-boy?" Ann agreed.

That afternoon, Ann sat at her desk, not doing anything. She'd finished up the paperwork for her sales. She'd made sure her new bank account at First Union had received the latest paycheck. She double-checked that her old account at DeGarde National Bank had been closed.

She had not given Tommy access to her new bank account. The debit card was secreted in the case of her laptop computer. Tommy had complained about the old account being closed and had again slapped Ann's face when she snapped that he'd drained it, while never putting a penny into the account.

"Um, Mrs. Huvall? Getting ready go now," Leah Farmer, another agent said, breaking Ann out of her reverie.

Ann looked around. They were the last ones there. Wearily, she nodded and got to her feet.

McDonald's, she decided, would get her business. From there, she had no idea what she would do, where she would go.

Again, Gloria and Kathleen were inside the McDonald's playground area. Ann smiled and parked her car.

"McDonald's in Paulton never had nothing like this," Ann said.

"Hey," Jared said. "One in Baylor Lake didn't neither. Not that my mom ever stopped by there anyway."

"Hi Miss Huvall!" Gloria called out as she crawled through a tube.

"Hi!" Kathleen said brightly.

"Hi!" Ann called back.

"Yeah, my mom was the kind, you didn't want to eat what she put in front of you? Then you just wasn't hungry," Jared said.

"Can I talk with you?" Ann asked suddenly.

"Uh, yeah, bench over here," Jared said.

Jared sat. Ann sat a few inches away and steeled herself.

"Come home, got coffee on my top," Ann said finally.

She pointed to her small breast, to the splotch of coffee. Jared looked at the breast.

"Wanted change out of it, you know, but then come in and find my husband, my husband, man I'm married to, doing the nasty with his momma," Ann said, voice tight.

Jared thought about it for a moment. Then his brown eyes opened wide and his mouth hung open.

"Fuck... I mean, having sex? With his mother? His own mother?" Jared hissed.

"Uh huh, y'all believe that?" Ann asked.

"What'd you do?" Jared asked.

"Mean, after I stopped puking?" Ann asked.

"Daddy you ready?" Gloria asked, running up.

"Yeah, Sweetheart, let's go get our Happy Meals," Jared said.

He picked up both of his girls and walked toward the McDonald's door. Ann got to her feet.

"We'll talk more," Jared promised her. "Unless you in a hurry?"

"Got nowhere go," Ann said simply.

Jared again bought Ann a Big Mac combo meal, along with Gloria's and Kathleen's Happy Meals. As he got Kathleen and Gloria situated, got their meals ready, Ann looked at both girls.

Tommy had said that he was Kathleen's daddy, and Chad Theriot, another school friend, was Gloria's daddy. But to her untrained eye, Ann could see no trace of Chad Theriot, nor any trace of Tommy in the two girls.

And if Jared did know that he was not their father, the man did not show it. He was as loving and attentive a man as she'd ever seen.

"Seriously, what'd you do?" Jared asked when Gloria and Kathleen were distracted.

"Didn't do nothing, just turned and left out of there," Ann said. "As y'all can tell, didn't even change out my top."

Jared again looked at her breast. Then he looked at her as she slowly chewed her Big Mac.

"Well, you going back there?" Jared asked.

She shook her head no. Then she looked up at him. A single tear rolled down her face.

"Moved here? Was staying in this horrible little boarding house, Mrs. Duvalier? God, that woman was crazy, y'all hear? Had rules for just about everything? Then met Tommy and we get married and we're going get our own place, but that ain't never happened. Now I ain't got nowhere go," Ann admitted.

"Got an extra room at my house," Jared said.

Jared accepted Kathleen's offered French fries and made Gloria and Kathleen squeal as he made chomping noises. Ann smiled and made Gloria laugh as she moved her French fries away from 'the French Fry Monster.'

"No!" Kathleen squealed when Jared told her that her fingers looked just like French fries.

"No, Daddy, y'all don't eat her fingers," Ann ordered.

"This room?" Ann asked quietly. "Y'all going want us doing the nasty for it?"

"I'm always want that," Jared said. "I'm a guy. But, no, Ann, I wouldn't ever make you do nothing like that."

"Promise?" Ann asked.

"Promise," Jared said. "I'll even do a pinky swear y'all want."

"Here, French Fry Monster, I'm done," Gloria announced, holding out her French fries.

"Yum! And those fingers look like French fries too!" Jared exclaimed.

"YOUR fingers look like French fries," Gloria stated.

"You know what? They sure do!" Jared said. "Think I should eat them?"

"No!" Ann, Gloria and Kathleen all shouted.

"See y'all next Wednesday," the manager smiled as the quartet filed out of the restaurant.

Ann followed Jared to Rochelle's house. She sat in her car and waited while Jared dropped his girls off.

The young woman that answered the door was clearly Kathleen's mother; they both had straw colored hair. The woman touched Jared often, licked her lips, thrust her chest at him, smiled, laughed.

Ann watched Jared's face as he turned and walked to his truck. There was a heaviness in his face as he left his little girls behind.

"No, Tommy Huvall, y'all ain't man enough be that little girl's daddy, y'all hear?" Ann said bitterly.

She then followed Jared to the small home. The living room and kitchen/dining room were furnished with furniture that had been selected for comfort, not style. The children's' room, however, had two Princess beds side by side, an ornate desk, chest of drawers and dresser.

Their toys were in a large toy box, clothing was neatly hung in the closet.

"Can't believe how neat it is," Ann commented, looking around the children's' room.

"Uh yeah, Kathleen has to clean it before we can leave," Jared admitted.

The room Ann would be using was a simple room. Again, the furniture had not been selected for style. There was a simple single bed, with a patchwork quilt covering.

"Hmm, don't remember last time, we might want wash them sheets yeah," Jared said.

"Oh, think I can throw my top in with it?" Ann asked, again indicating the coffee stained breast.

"Uh, yeah, yeah, need see about getting your clothes and stuff, huh?" Jared said, looking at Ann's small chest.

"Come with me?" Ann begged.

Jared smiled tightly. He knew that would not be a good idea. There was no shortage of ill-will between himself and Thomas Huvall, Jr. He had no doubt he could take Tommy in a fair fight, but he also knew Tommy didn't know how to have a fair fight.

"Actually, Ann, might want get the police help you out," Jared said.

Jared drove the two of them to the DeGarde Police Department. There, Sergeant Leeanne Pyle was assigned to them.

"All right, call him, let him know we're coming get your clothes and other things," Leeanne said after filling out the form.

"Where the fuck you at, huh?" Tommy snarled into the phone.

"Police Department," Ann said.

"Aw, Jesus, what the fuck did you do, huh, stupid bitch," Tommy spat.

"Didn't do nothing," Ann protested. "But, uh, listen, coming get my clothes right now, all right?"

"No, no, it ain't all right," Tommy said.

"Tommy, them's my clothes, y'all ain't got no right keep me getting them," Ann said.

"Just try," Tommy challenged.

"Okay, can see this is going be fun," Leeanne said.

Captain Bob Chastaine assigned Officer Brian Jochet to go with them. Brian had played football in high school, and unlike Tommy, Brian had maintained his high school physique.

Jared did inform both Leeanne and Brian that there had been bad blood between himself and Thomas Huvall, Jr. in the past. All did agree, it would be best for Brian to remain with Tommy while Leeanne went with Ann to gather her things. Jared would stay outside of the Huvall home, with his pickup truck.

"He know where you staying?" Brian asked Jared.

"Officer, this Baylor Lake," Jared smiled tightly. "Everyone know where everyone staying."

"Oh, Jared! I didn't think 'bout that!" Ann cried out.

"Ain't no big deal," Jared assured her.

"Then, it might be best you just go on home; we'll load everything in the cruiser," Leeanne suggested, in a tone that let Jared know it was not a suggestion.

Almost forty minutes later, Leeanne helped Ann carry her three bags of clothing into Jared's home. The pretty red headed officer did nod her head in approval when Jared put the freshly washed and dried sheets onto Ann's bed.

"You in good hands," she told Ann. "You in a lot better hands now."

"So, what happened?" Jared asked when Leeanne left the home.

"He started getting all loud and stupid," Ann said. "I'm tired and I stink; where's the bathroom?"

"Right there. Now, the Big Bird bottle is bubble bath, hear?" Jared said.

Ann laughed and dug a robe out of one of the bags.

"I'm taking me a long, hot shower, then I'm just going bed," she said. "Good night."

"Good night," Jared agreed.

Ann staggered into the kitchen the next morning, a severe case of bed head not quite distracting Jared from her choice of sleep wear. She wore a short, tight tee shirt and a pair of panties and on her feet she wore fuzzy pink socks.

"Oatmeal on the stove; I ad raisins and pecans to it," Jared said, jamming himself under the table.

Jared's cock was tenting his boxers. When Ann strained to reach a mug off of a hook and the panties stretched across her bubble butt, he almost groaned.

"Where the bowls?" Ann asked.

"Cabinet next to the stove. Spoons in the drawer next to the refrigerator. I don't know why; that's just where my Mom always put them," Jared said.

"This is great; Miss Chloe never made nothing," Ann said, taking a seat at the table.

"That's fine for now, but when the girls are here? That's Gloria's seat," Jared smiled.

"Oh! Where you want me then?" Ann asked.

"Next seat down," Jared said. "Again, when they ain't here, that's fine yeah. But Kathleen gets all bent out of shape things ain't just right."

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers