Yapping Dogs Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers

Ann slid one more seat over. Jared wished she had not. The tee shirt was thin and the light now showed that her areolae were about the size of a half dollar.

"Mm-hmm," Ann murmured her approval as she spooned the oatmeal in.

"Before I forget, here, here's your keys," Jared said. "Need to get to the shop by seven; don't know when you got to go in," Jared said, sliding a set of keys across the table to her.

"Thanks," Ann said.

"Uh huh," Jared said, trying to will his erection down.

"Coffee's good too," Ann complimented.

"Just make sure pot's off before you leave," Jared said and decided to make a break for the door.

When Ann walked in to the office, Jacy Kay, the receptionist handed Ann a slip of paper. Jacy's expression, normally one of friendliness, was one of exasperation.

"Your husband calls me a lying bitch again, I'm calling the police," Jacy said in her small voice. "I am not paid enough to put up with that."

"Jacy, he called y'all that? Call the police now," Ann said, dropping the slip into the garbage can.

She went to her desk, then sighed and picked up the telephone. Silently praying, Ann punched in the number.

"About fucking time," Tommy snapped. "And I done told that little bitch she don't need be lying protect you neither."

"She wasn't lying, Tommy, I just got here," Ann said. "Now, what y'all want?"

"Okay, fine, you win," Tommy snapped. "You win, now come on home."

"I win? I win what?" Ann asked, baffled.

"Whatever little game you playing," Tommy snapped.

"Oh my God! I seen y'all doing the nasty! And y'all think this is... Tommy, I think you crazy, hear?" Ann sputtered. "Don't be calling here no more, hear?"

Despite being shaken, Ann managed to get appointments with T-Dan's Quick Repair Service as well as the Acapulco Grande Mexican restaurant in Pinoak, Louisiana.

"I hate doing cold calls," Ann told Ronnie. "But you right. Get them out the way? They ain't just hanging over you whole day."

At T-Dan's, which was housed in a trailer in Jack's Creek, Louisiana, Ann talked with Danny Boudreaux, Darlene and Hillary. As all three had the same last name, Ann couldn't tell if both young women were his daughters, or if just one was his daughter and the other was his wife. The fact that both girls called him 'Daddy' did not clear anything up; they both leaned against him, both touched the older man quite affectionately. And there was a cockatoo that screeched insults at Ann the entire time she was talking with the three people about the insurance plans that Young Insurance could offer them.

As she was wrapping up her spiel, two babies gave lusty cries. Ann sighed as two small infants were quickly scooped up and Darlene and Hillary both began to breast feed their babies.

"Few things as beautiful, huh?" Danny asked, smiling proudly. "Ms. Dumont, I really think we'll be going with that health plan, you know, bundle it for my three employees."

"Three employees?" Ann smiled.

"Yeah, Darlene's the accountant," Danny said. "Hillary's the paperweight, and I'm the slave," Dan smiled.

"Let's get on it," Ann said, watching the two young mothers.

"I'm the paperweight?" Hillary screeched, flinging her long blonde hair back.

"And Since when did she get upgraded?" Darlene teased.

"Evil step-mother," Hillary said.

"Whatever," Darlene said and the two women giggled.

Upon her return to the office, Ann was informed that the police had been called on her husband for harassing Jacy Kay.

"Why doesn't he just..." Ann asked, looking at her cell phone.

She saw that the battery had no juice and wondered how long it had been out of power. She sat at her desk, still looking at the screen.

"And I bet I left the charger in the drawer," Ann said out loud.

"That, you get that at PC Nation?" Ronnie asked. "They should be able sell you one."

Ann looked up. Ronnie smiled sympathetically and shrugged his shoulders.

"Couple years back, went through a divorce of my own," he said quietly. "It is amazing, all the little bitty things you forget, run out of the house without thinking about it, and then, damned if that ain't the first thing you needing."

"It's written all over my face?" Ann asked quietly.

"Just about," Ronnie agreed.

"See y'all tomorrow," Ann said, getting to her feet.

"Hey, doing us a chicken and rice, okay?" Jared called out when Ann entered the small home.

She wanted to refuse; Mrs. Chloe had cooked a chicken and rice dish that made Ann nauseous. The woman used leg quarters because they were cheaper, and did not clean the chicken very well.

But she was hungry. And, she noticed, Jared's chicken and rice smelled a lot better than Mrs. Chloe's chicken and rice had smelled.

"Just let me get out of these clothes," Ann called back.

"Oh boy!" Jared said.

A moment later, Ann realized what Jared's exclamation had inferred. She squealed.

"That's not what I meant!" she yelled from her bedroom.

She smiled when she heard Jared's laugh. Ann pulled a baggy tee shirt over her unfettered breasts. She believed that her breasts were small enough that her bra-less condition would not be readily noticeable.

She searched her garbage bags and found her Paulton High School gym shorts. She didn't know who had decided the school colors of battleship gray and white but it had been an ugly color. But the nylon shorts were comfortable. She did not wear panties underneath, preferring to be comfortable.

"Good day?" Jared asked as he covered the large skillet.

"Yeah; that's not how Mrs. Chloe makes hers," Ann said.

"Might not have noticed, but I ain't Mrs. Chloe no," Jared said.

"No, y'all too pretty," Ann agreed.

"Oh, thank you," Jared preened, batting his eyelashes playfully.

"I do anything?" Ann asked.

"Fixing load up the dishwasher, be ready 'bout twenty minutes," Jared said.

They sat at the kitchen table, each with a can of beer. Ann told him about her day and Jared listened. Then he checked the skillet and served them.

"Um!" Ann enthused, chewing the piping hot dish.

"Blow on it," Jared coached. "Want some Crystal's for that?"

"Crystal's?" Ann asked.

"Only kind of hot sauce allowed in this house," Jared said.

They finished eating. Then Ann leaned against him as he put their dishes into the dishwasher. Jared could feel that she wore no bra underneath her tee shirt and his erection was immediate.

"Got you a microwave at work?" Jared asked, remaining bent over as he grabbed a few storage containers from a lower cabinet. "Make you a lunch you want."

"Ooh, yeah!" Ann enthused.

Her hug didn't help Jared's condition. But he spooned a heaping amount into a container and showed her where he was putting it in the refrigerator. Then he spooned the rest into another large container.

"Thursday, you like that Big Bang Theory?" Ann asked.

"Yeah," Jared said.

He sat on his recliner and she plopped down on the long couch. Even though the show was a rerun, they both enjoyed the show.

"Hated when they took that 'Mike & Molly' off," Ann commented.

Jared looked over and saw that her shorts had slid up her short thighs. He was looking at a goodly expanse of a pudgy buttock.

"Uh huh," Jared agreed, just looking at her cute butt.

"I'm probably going off-shore tomorrow; Chris had Alan scheduled, but knowing Alan, son of a bitch will call in sick," Jared said. "I'll shoot you a text that happens, all right?"

"That dangerous?" Ann asked, swiveling to face him.

When she swiveled, Jared saw a flash of pink blonde pubic hair. His blood left his brain for a moment.

"Uh, yeah, I mean, I do underwater welding, so, yeah, kind of," Jared managed to say.

He got a quick kiss, just a peck, lip to lip when he wished Ann a good night. Then he went into his bathroom and stroked His cock to a juicy climax, thinking about putting his houseguest on her knees, pounding into her tight ass.

Alan did call in sick. Jared smiled and sent Ann a text that he was going off-shore, probably be gone about four or five days.

"Be careful, ILY," she responded.

"ILY?" he tapped out.

"I love you," she responded.

"Oh. ILY2," he sent.

"The girls?" Ann texted a moment later.

"Not my weekend," Jared responded.

He smiled when she sent a sad smiley face. That was how he felt when it wasn't his weekend.

Jared was off for four days, coming back on Tuesday. He sent Ann a text message letting her know that he was back on dry land, would be home when she got home from work.

"ILY," she responded, along with a smiley face.

"ILY2," he responded.

Jared realized that he enjoyed having someone to talk to. HE enjoyed having someone that noticed when he wasn't there, someone that was glad when he was home.

There was a stack of clean clothes on his bed when he walked into his bedroom. There was tracks on the floor, as if someone had run a vacuum cleaner in the room. The towel that'd he'd looped over his shower bar was gone, as was the washcloth he'd draped over the faucet. And the mirror sparkled.

"Someone's been busy," Jared noted.

The hall bathroom gleamed. The kitchen was also spotless.

"Yep, someone's been pretty busy," Jared smiled.

He dumped the clothes out of his duffel bag on the floor of the laundry room, then checked all pockets. Satisfied that they were emptied, he began his wash. His cell phone chimed.

"Hello?" he answered his phone.

"Y'all hungry?" Ann's cheerful voice asked.

"Could eat," Jared agreed.

"Acapulco Grande? Out in Pinoak?" Ann asked. "Got a presentation tomorrow; kind of wanted check the place out first.

"You there now?" Jared asked

"No, no, I'm at the office," Ann said.

"Let me grab a quick shower and I'll pick you up," Jared said.

He did not dawdle, even as he did imagine a nude Ann bent over, scrubbing his tub clean, cute bubble butt wiggling and waggling. Twenty minutes later, he was backing out of his driveway.

"Almost forgot what it's like, having a man's got him his own wheels," Ann smiled as Jared opened the passenger door of his truck.

"Man, I ain't Tommy no," Jared thought.

At the restaurant, he helped her out of the truck and did not object when she clutched onto his arm. She did not release his arm as they stood in the small vestibule of the restaurant. She did not release his arm as they walked to their table.

"By the way, thank you for cleaning the house. Didn't have to do that," Jared said as they looked over their menus.

"By the way, how much rent y'all going charge me?" Ann asked.

"None," Jared said. "Momma didn't charge me when it was her house."

The meal was okay. It was standard Tex-Mex fare; only smaller portions and higher prices.

"Thank you, but I'm one invited y'all," Ann said when Jared paid for the meal.

"Uh huh," Jared smiled.

Driving back to the office, they drove past the Shinano River Spa and both looked over at the squat building.

For sexual relief, Jared occasionally frequented a 'massage parlor' in Jack's Creek. Shinano River Spa had four Taiwanese women working in the small building. For ninety dollars, they would bathe him, then wrap him in a few warm wet towels. And lay Jared onto a padded bench. Each towel was gently removed, one by one, as the attractive Asian woman rubbed those parts of the body.

For twenty five dollars, the woman would gently, slowly stroke his erect cock. When he signaled that he was nearing crisis, she would take one of the discarded towels and catch the semen into the soggy cloth.

For fifty dollars, she would take his engorged cock into her small mouth and suck Jared to orgasm. Then she would spit the remnants into one of the soggy towels.

"Two hundred dollar? All three hole, okay? All three, very good, everybody like," the more aggressive of the four women would proposition Jared.

"Maybe next time," Jared would smile.

"You say that last time," she would cackle.

Jared made a mental note to spend two hundred dollars for all holes. Ann made a mental note to call the place, see if they'd be interested in insurance.

"Thank you again, but I'm one invited y'all," Ann said as they pulled in front of Young Insurance.

"Welcome," Jared said.

She leaned over the console and kissed him on his lips. Then, when he opened her door and helped her down from the truck, she stretched and gave him another kiss on his lips.

"See you tonight," she cheerfully said and dashed into the office.

"Um!" Jacy Kay teased in her squeaky little voice. "I saw that! You was kissing your boyfriend."

Ann giggled, checked her mail slot then scampered down the hall.

Jared drove back to the Shinano River Spa and paid two hundred and ninety dollars. The girl rubbed him down, then sucked him to a juicy climax. After spitting out his semen into a towel, she wiped his cock clean then sucked him up again. When he was hard, she rolled a condom onto his cock and squatted over him.

"Oh you good, you big, you good lover," she sang out as she slid her sparsely furred pussy down his shaft.

She giggled when Jared reached up and toyed with her small breasts. She did not orgasm as she bounced up and down on him but did give a few fake moans of pleasure as they coupled.

"Okay, you go slow, you too big, you hurt you so big," she encouraged after sliding a fresh condom onto his cock.

Jared wondered if Ann liked anal sex. Rochelle, his former wife, Tommy's former girlfriend had claimed she hated anal sex.

Rochelle had hated anal sex with Tommy. Tommy didn't understand that a woman's rectum did not produce lubrication and thought he should be able to just jam his cock into her.

Jared had taken the time to lubricate Rochelle's rectum, had taken the time to loosen her up.

By the time Jared had pushed himself all the way into Rochelle's very tight ass, she liked anal sex. Rochelle didn't like it as much as vaginal intercourse, but did enjoy the occasional ass fuck.

"Oh you good, you good lover, you so big you splitting me in half," the Asian woman claimed as Jared's cock slid into her.

"Uh huh," Jared said, not fooled.

Jared gave the Asian woman a twenty dollar tip as he left, balls fully drained.

Then he stopped at Super One Foods grocery store on the way home.

"Lasagna; haven't made a good lasagna in a while," Jared thought.

Ann came into the home just as Jared was finishing assembling the various components of the lasagna.

"Oh boy! La sag nay!" Ann said when Jared said they were having lasagna for dinner. "Let me get out of my clothes."

"You keep promising that but I haven't seen it yet," Jared teased.

"That's not, you know what I mean!" Ann giggled and kissed him on his lips.

Again, she wore the oversized tee shirt and the ugly gym shorts. And, again, they drank a can of beer each and talked about their day.

"You uh, you thinking might want you a divorce from Tommy?" Jared asked.

"Yeah," Ann said sadly.

She looked up at Jared. He gave her a reassuring smile and she nodded her head.

"Yeah, I mean, I know I ain't all that pretty," Ann said.

"What? Who the hell told you that?" Jared snorted.

"Everybody," Ann said.

"Well, everybody's dead ass wrong," Jared said firmly.

"And I know I'm not real smart," Ann continued.

"Jesus, Ann, really?" Jared asked. "Graduated a year early? Got a job at Young Insurance? And you're not that smart?"

"But, I know I should have never married that Tommy Huvall Jr.," Ann said and drained her can of beer. "Man that'd do the nasty with his own momma?"

"First true thing you done said," Jared agreed.

"And how you treat them girls? You love them? That's how I want be treated," Ann said.

"That's how I'd treat you," Jared blurted out.

"Y'all already treating me like that," Ann said after a long moment of silence.

"Yeah, well," Jared said and determined that the lasagna was very nearly ready.

"Now, I don't know why, don't ask me, but whenever my momma made lasagna? She always fixed a can of early peas go with it," Jared said. "I asked her last time I made lasagna and she said she don't know why she started that, but lasagna always means early peas."

"Why you all nervous?" Ann asked.

"What?" Jared giggled nervously.

"Is it because of what you said?" Ann asked quietly.

"Yeah," Jared admitted a moment later.

Ann didn't say anything. When Jared chanced a look at her, she was blushing lightly.

They ate their meal in silence. Each time one, or the other started to say something, they'd clam up. And look away.

Ann helped Jared clean up. Then Jared reminded her that he'd just come in from off-shore; he was exhausted.

"Good night," Ann said as they stood outside of his bedroom door.

"Good night, Jared agreed.

She stood on her tiptoes and kissed him, lip to lip. She wrapped her arms around his neck for a moment, then released him and walked to her own room.

"Good night, she said again and entered her own bedroom.

"Uh huh," Jared said.

He went into his bathroom and masturbated to thoughts of his sexy houseguest.

In her bedroom, Ann made sure the door was firmly shut. At the Huvall home, the bathroom door did not firmly shut. It had a habit of slowly creaking open, often at inopportune moments.

Seeing that the door was firmly shut, Ann dropped her shorts to the floor and lay down on her bed. Then she hiked her tee shirt up to her throat and began masturbating. First, she squeezed, massaged her breasts in her small hands. Then she pinched her hard nipples between thumbs and forefingers.

"Um," she moaned softly as the delicious feelings travelled from nipples to pussy. She twisted and tugged her nipples, steadily increasing the pressure.

Just as she was about to gasp in pain, she reached down and began to run her fingers up and down her wet slit. The pinkish blonde hair was wet with her excitement as she ran her fingers up and down.

"Oh yes," she hissed, imagining Jared's fingers touching her.

She drove two fingers of her other hand into her pussy and imagined Jared driving his cock into her wet opening.

"Ah, shit!" she grunted in orgasm.

Then she felt terribly ashamed. Only disgusting, sinful girls masturbated. Only disgusting, dirty girls masturbated while thinking of another man when they were still married.

"No," she said out loud, trying to chase those thoughts away. "No."

At the breakfast table the next morning, Jared dug his wallet out of his jeans. Then he studiously flipped through a small stack of business cards he'd dug out of the battered wallet.

"How many them cards y'all got?" Ann smiled as she scraped the last bite of cheese grits from her bowl.

"And, damn, of course, always the last one, huh?" Jared smiled, putting a business card in front of her.

"What's, Penny Jones, Attorney," Ann read aloud.

"Divorce? Custody cases? She's one of the best," Jared praised. "I mean, anyone from there should be good. But really? I totally trust Miss Penny."

"Then that's good enough for me," Ann agreed.

"And its Wednesday," Jared reminded her.

"What time you get them?" Ann asked.

"Pick them up at three, supposed be raining," Jared said.

"What's rain mean?" Ann asked.

"We doing us some finger-painting," Jared said.

"Oh boy!" Ann laughed.

When she stretched up on tiptoes to kiss him at the door, Jared smiled and bent. She put her small arms around his neck and lightly licked his lips.

"I. L. Y," she smiled.

"I. L. Y. too," Jared smiled, kissed her again, then left for another day of work.

In the shower, Ann managed to get the shower head down. She held the pulsing water nozzle against her breasts for a few moments, then she jammed the nozzle forcefully against her pussy. After a few moments, she shuddered in orgasm.

"Jared Broussard," she said out loud. "I ain't never touched myself so much before, I swear."

At work, Ann made sure that Jacy Kay, the receptionist, and Elizabeth Coutre, the manager of the office knew that she'd be leaving at two thirty. Elizabeth smiled and shrugged.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers