Yard Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bob Peale
Bob Peale
97 Followers

She looked over at Tim, who seemed mesmerized through the glass, stroking his cock with one hand, and playing with his balls with the other. Watching his wonderful cock helped her strength return, and she started using her legs to piston up and down on her husband. Steven reached around and began rubbing her tits and teasing her nipples with his thumbs in time to the thrusts.

"That's right, fuck me, Steven," she grunted. "Give the man a show. Make me scream again!"

Steven picked up the pace, using her tits to pull her down hard every time she raised off his cock. She could feel the start of her second orgasm, when suddenly he let go of her tits and pulled her off of him. Without a word he stood her up, grabbed her arms, and pressed her against the glass door like she was being frisked. Tim jumped back and let his cock swing free, unsure of what was happening. In this position she could look down at him, and realized his cock had to be at least 12 inches long!

Steven spread her legs and plunged his cock violently back into her pussy without warning. The look on her face must have said it all, because Tim quickly moved so that he was sitting on the ground below her, and started pounding on his rod. She closed her eyes and tried to meet Steven's thrusts, fucking her husband like it had been weeks since she'd been laid. It was a wonder that the door didn't break!

The sweat from her body made her tits squeak as they rubbed against the glass. She bit down on her lower lip, readying herself for the orgasm that was only minutes away, when, without warning, Steven jammed his thumb into her asshole up to the knuckle.

"OH SHIT!" she groaned, as her pussy started to contract, pushed over by the unexpected invasion.

At that same moment, Steven rammed her hard once and began spraying cum deep inside her. He continued pound her as her legs buckled, and he removed the finger from her ass and grabbed her hips with both hands to hold her up, fucking her roughly. Cum dribbled down the inside of her thighs and she began to whimper, every inch of her body sensitive.

Finally he slowed, allowing her to catch her balance and stand up. She opened her eyes, and noticed immediately that Tim was gone.

But there was a huge load of cum dripping down the window at the spot where her face had been.

The End

I hope you enjoyed the story as much as I enjoyed writing it. I am currently at work on others that will be posted as soon as they are finished. Thank you for all of the constructive comments and words of encouragement. If you have story ideas, feel free to email them to me; I can't promise anything, but I'm always looking for things to write about.

As always, please drop me a line with your comments.

Bob Peale
Bob Peale
97 Followers
12