Yardwork Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we walked into the kitchen it was empty of any trace of moving day. The boxes were all gone, the appliances were set out, and the dinnerware was put up. The floor had already been mopped and waxed and a lady in her early 40s was cooking at the stove, another was rolling dough out and another was making some type of beverage. I stopped and looked around amazed. "What happened to my kitchen? I can't keep it like this, mess something up, so it will feel like I live here."

Stephanie and I started to continue our tour, when I heard a small voice; "I can keep it like this for you." But when I turned no one was looking at me, so I didn't know who had spoken or if it was just my imagination. The same results had taken place all over the house. Some of the women were sitting, some were dusting but all of them seemed very pleased with themselves. When we finally arrived in the master bedroom, all of my clothes had been put away and the bed had been made. There was even a single yellow rose sitting on the pillows. I went into the bath and everything was clean and shiny in there also.

When I got back to the bedroom, Stephanie had stripped completely and was lying on the bed with the rose between her teeth. She had one leg cocked and I could just make out the lips of her pussy peeking between her legs. Her nipples were already hard and puffy and her areola a deep brown and perfectly shaped. Her red hair was draped over one shoulder and she was crooking a finger at me. "Come here, big fella, it is my turn to have some fun with you."

I would have thought that I couldn't have gotten another erection for days, but I was mistaken. I stopped a couple of steps from the bed, pulled off my shirt and threw it in the chair by the bed and sat down. I leaned over and untied and removed my shoes and socks and stood facing Stephanie. She had let her leg fall open and was stroking her lips slowly with one hand and lightly flicking a nipple with the other hand. But her eyes were watching me. I reached up and hooked my fingers in my waistband, pulled it out and dropped my shorts, stepping out of them. I stood watching her as she looked at me. It was like she was a magnet and I was a bar of iron, I started moving toward her. She was still lazily running a finger up and down her wet slit.

I reached for her thighs and spread them farther apart lying between her legs with my knees on the floor and pulled her to the edge of the bed. She was still stroking her own fires and had leaned her head in her hand and was on her elbow looking at me. I bent and began kissing her thighs, taking my time, making her wait and letting myself recuperate some more. I pursed my lips against her opening and slid my tongue out to spread her lips and gently sucked the moisture from her tunnel. A groan told me that was appreciated, but it did nothing to stop the moisture. I took my tongue and laved her outer lips up one side and down the other, avoiding her clitoris for now. She had laid her knees flat on the bed and placed her soft feet over my shoulders.

She was rubbing her ankles against my ears trying to get me to go deeper. I had had one explosive session after another since last night and I wanted to savor this one. This red-haired lady and I had gotten to know each other a little bit and that familiarity made me feel more of a need to please her. I was slowly tasting her juices and kissing the soft flesh at the juncture of her thighs. I was also using my hands to explore her outer and lower thighs. I was roaming from her knees to her ass, squeezing, kneading the flesh, and at the same time licking, sucking and kissing her womanly flesh.

My hands went up to her waist and massaged her lower stomach as I moved my tongue up to lick her clit softly. I reached up to rub her sides and to play with her tits, but her hands were already there. I pushed her hands away but she grabbed onto mine and squeezed them hard. I took this to mean she wanted her tits squeezed hard also. So I did. Starting at the base of her breasts I milked them toward the top. This made all the blood in her breasts go straight to her nipples and these I then squeezed between my thumbs and forefingers. I started pulling on them stretching them and releasing as I slowly licked her furrow. When her moaning was getting loud, I moved my mouth to her clit and sucked it hard in my mouth, pinching her breasts hard at the same time. Using the roughness of my tongue I whipped her clit back and forth. Grabbing my head, "OH Bill, don't stop, I'm coming so hard."

The rest of the noises were erotic moans and when her orgasm started to wind down, I moved up on the bed keeping her legs on my shoulders. I reached down and ran the head of my cock between her lips till I found the opening and pushed into her. I could feel that she was still coming, her pussy was convulsing and the juices were flowing out of her. I didn't give her time to recover; I started driving in as far as I could, pulling out until just the head was in and then trying to drive my way past her cervix. My balls were slapping against her ass on each stroke, bouncing against her anus. My dick was enjoying being in this pussy that just kept massaging me.

The moans and noises Stephanie was making were giving me additional energy to plow into her as hard as I could. When I felt her go limp against me, I slowed down to let her recover. I stroked slowly enjoying how hot, tight and wet she was. I put her legs around my waist and leaned forward to kiss her, holding her head in my hands, kissing the hollow of her throat, sucking the soft flesh there. I nipped on her ear lobes and licked them and sucked them gently. I got to her lips and licked the sweat from her upper lip. Finally, she raised her arms to hold me, raking her nails on my shoulder and kissing me back, softly at first and then with more passion. "Oh Bill, that was fantastic." Then she noticed I was still hard and slowly stroking her. "Umm, not finished yet, I see. Well, let me see what I can do with that pleaser you have there. Hold on."

With that, she rolled us over, her breasts in my face and her hot dripping pussy still holding on to my cock. She was doing the same trick that Myra had used on me, milking my dick without moving her ass a bit. "Do you like that, Bill?" All I could do was nod. Stephanie was slowly massaging me from head to root. I could tell I was going to last longer this time. "Bill, I think it is time for something different, don't you? Why don't I get on all fours and you get behind me and fuck my ass. Would you like that? Would you like to rip my poor little asshole to smithereens with your big gorgeous cock?"

I groaned and grunted and reached for her breast again, squeezing them, pulling them and twisting her nipples. I was now trying to keep from cumming before I got between her gorgeous cheeks "Yes, I want to fuck your beautiful ass. I want to feel my dick pushing up into your backdoor and feel those beautiful full ass cheeks against my thighs and I want to feel it NOW!" With that she and I both moved, her to turn around and present her ass to me, her rosebud winking at me. It was wet with her juices, but I dipped a finger into her pussy and got it coated with more juices and began to rub all around her anus, dipping in and opening it more.

I took a second finger and speared her with it, stroking in to the second knuckle. She was mewling, begging for my cock, thrusting back at me trying to get more of my fingers in her. I brought my other hand up under her and tweaked her clitoris and felt a minor spasm grab her and that is when I moved. Getting up on my knees I thrust into her pussy to get more lubrication and after two or three deep strokes pulled out lifted my cock up and pushed against her rosebud. The head sunk in easily and I stopped to get control. My god it was hot and tight. I tried to go slowly to ease her into it, but she was having none of it. "Bill, fuck me, fuck my hot little ass, I need it."

With that I grabbed her hips and pulled her back to me as I thrust as hard as I could. Both of our moans echoed off the walls of the bedroom. The feeling was absolutely indescribable, so alike but different. Her sphincter was tightening against me. It felt like she was trying to pull the sperm from my body. I only rested a couple of seconds then pulled back a little ways and back in slowly. "Bill, damnit, I want you to fuck me hard, make my teeth rattle, fuck me HARD!" OK, if that is what she wants. I pulled out almost all the way and rammed back in, pulling back immediately and rammed her again. I was going as hard as I could and she was pushing back against me again and again. "Yes, that is what I want you big stud, fuck me hard and deeeep."

Reaching under her, I grabbed one swinging breast and pulled and squeezed it while my other hand reached for her clit. Her hand was already there and I figured she knew more what she wanted so I used both breasts as handles pulling her back against me and pushing her forward. "Oh god yes, Bill, rip my tits off, fuck my ass, make me cum, make me cum." It was then I felt my balls start to boil. I knew I was seconds away and my dick started swelling even more in her ass. I pumped hard a couple more strokes, "Stephanie, I am going to fill your ass with my cum, get ready to drown in it!"

I made one more full stroke and buried myself as deep as I could in her tight hot ass and erupted. I shot two jets of sperm in her and then she reached back and squeezed my balls and then it didn't feel like I could stop cumming, one shot after another emptied into her and even when the flow stopped, I was still twitching. I was leaning with my hands on her ass, still feeling her ass contracting around me. The sweat was pouring off our bodies. Stephanie rose up on her knees and I wrapped my arms around her belly and laid us down together spooning, my spent but still semi-hard dick in her ass and we slept.

12