Year 3 with Jane and Tony Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
826 Followers

The next morning, we were up by 7am, packed, went to have breakfast at Jenny's former employer and arrived a few minutes early to pick up Jenny. There were quite a few people present to see her off. We were introduced to her high school science teacher and principal in addition to several relatives. There were kisses and hugs all around for Jenny. She and her sister hugged and cried before she got into the van. We let Jenny ride in the front seat so that she could wave to her family and friends out of the window as we drove off.

As we made our way out of town, Jane said, "That was quite a sendoff. It looked like you and your sister are quite close."

Jenny smiled and said, "Elsie is my best friend. She is very smart and very sweet. I really hope she will be able to attend school with me next year."

After we got out of town, both Jane and Sue stripped their clothes off. Jenny watched and smiled but said nothing. She remained in the front seat while Jane and Sue sat in the back, both reading. Jenny asked me more questions about campus and what the dorms were like. I told her what I thought. She then asked, "I gathered, from what you told my parents, that you don't live in the dorms."

I told her the G-rated version of how Jane and I got together and how her parents got a house for us so we could be together. I then told her the back stories of our friends and how we lived together between our house and Barbs. Jenny took it all in and said, "It sounds like you have your own family with your friends. I hope I can be part of that family because I like them all, based on your loving description of them."

I smiled and said, "You hit the nail on the head. We all love each other very much and we take care of each other. You will be welcome in our house always and can count on us as friends. There's going to be a several days before you can move into the dorms. You can stay at Barb's house or at our house until term starts."

Jenny smiled and said, "Thank you, so much. You and Jane have been so kind."

"It's no trouble at all," I replied.

As the day wore on the temperature got hotter and hotter. It got so warm that I pulled my t-shirt off at one point. Jenny pinned her long black hair up on her head to get it off her neck. After a while she undid a couple of buttons of her shirt. Finally, she said, "It's so hot and humid today. I would normally go to the swimming pool on days like this when I didn't work. I think, perhaps, Jane and Sue have the right idea. I've never been naked in front of a man before."

"If you are nervous about me seeing you, you can trade places with Jane or Sue. They are very comfortable being naked," I said.

Jenny thought for a few moments and said, "I don't think it will hurt me to have you see me. You are very nice and I'm pretty sure you can't hurt me while driving." Jenny giggled a bit. She seemed to be steeling herself and then all of a sudden she undid her shirt and pulled it off, undid her shorts and pulled those off. She sat in her underwear for a couple of moments and then reached back to undo her bra and slipped it off. "The air feels so good on my sweaty skin! I should have done this earlier!" A few moments later she reached down and pulled her panties off.

Jane had been monitoring Jenny's progress from the back and once Jenny had her panties off, Jane said, "Welcome to the comfort club. Once you get used to it and over your shyness, you won't want to wear clothes much at all!"

Sue then said, "You were quicker than I was. It took me around 3 weeks before I got naked in front of everyone!"

I cast a couple of glances Jenny's way and saw that she had fairly large breasts for such a petite woman. She was very trim with prominent abdominal muscles. When Jane began talking to Jenny she undid her seat belt and kneeled on the seat facing the back of the van. As she turned I saw that she had a small amount of pubic hair and as she kneeled I saw that she had a lovely, proportionate ass.

Jane said, "I love your abs! You must work out a lot?"

Jenny replied, "My father is an instructor of Vovinam, a form of martial arts from our country. My father insisted that Elsie and I become experts to protect ourselves since we are a minority in this country. The people in Hiawatha were all very nice so we never had to use it but, my father insisted that we always be ready. I like being cooler, but I'm still embarrassed to be naked."

Jane said, "You have nothing to be embarrassed about because you are very beautiful with a beautiful body. I wish my body was more like yours!"

The remainder of the drive was quiet as I drove with three beautiful naked women in my van. I sported an erection most of the way home. As we entered the Chicago area Jane indicated to Sue and Jenny that they should put their clothes back on. Jane told Jenny to not bother with her underwear since we would strip again once we got to our house. When we pulled in the driveway we all piled out of the van, grabbed our luggage and went into the backdoor. We had a huge welcome as we were greeted by all of our friends. We introduced everyone to Jenny and then hugged and kissed everyone.

When I hugged Sofia, she said, "Cindy and I both got back just an hour, or so, ago. It's so nice to be back. My parents send their warmest regards to you and Jane. How was your trip?"

"It was too fast," I replied. "We took two days to drive to Denver, two days in Denver and then two days driving back! The best part was happening upon Jenny, who will be attending class here this year. She's real smart, is quite beautiful and has studied a Vietnamese form of martial arts. I think you two will get along famously."

"She must practice Vovinam," Sofia said. "My instructor holds it in high esteem. He says they are awesome with sticks."

At about this time Jenny walked up so, I introduced the two. I told Jenny that Sofia is quite skilled in martial arts. Jenny put her hand out to shake and Sofia accepted it. While shaking, Jenny asked, "Do you have a good place to train and would you like a training partner?"

Sofia beamed and said, "I would love a training partner! I haven't really trained since I started school. Perhaps you can assist me with teaching at the abused women's shelter. I have been teaching there for the past 8 months with some good results. Have you met Cindy yet?" Jenny indicated that she hadn't so, Sofia called her over. "Jenny this is Cindy." Again, Jenny put her hand out to shake, which Cindy took. "Cindy, would you like to join Jenny and I in martial arts training? Jenny has studied Vovinam which my instructor holds in high esteem."

Cindy smiled brightly and said, "I would love to. Jenny, you have to realize I'm very new to martial arts as Sofia has only been teaching me for about 6 or 8 months. I used to be in gymnastics and Sofia and I worked on a construction crew this summer so, we are both pretty fit right now. Oh, and excuse my rudeness, it is really nice to meet you."

Jenny laughed and said, "It's really nice to meet you too...both of you! Everyone is so friendly here and making me feel very welcome."

"I have never known a group of better people than the ones in this house right now. When I came here last year I was super shy. Now, I really feel at ease around everyone because these people have shown me I'm an important person in their lives. Are you living in the dorms," Sofia asked?

"Yeah, are you," Jenny inquired?

Sofia smiled and said, "Cindy and I used to. We were roommates, that's how we met. We live with Barb now, next door. Perhaps you can move in too!"

Jenny frowned and said, "I can't afford to live off campus. My dorm room is paid for and I have paid for a meal plan. Though, it would be nice to live with so many great people."

Sofia replied, "Well, play it by ear. Cindy, Sue and I were in the same boat but we all moved in with Barb because it's quieter, so studying is easier and we can run around naked if we want to. Everyone in both of these houses hold studies as sacrosanct and, I think, everyone is holding down a 4.0 GPA! But, try the dorms. Perhaps you will get a great roommate like I did in Cindy!"

Cindy smiled and hugged Sofia tightly and gave her a quick kiss. After a few seconds Sue strolled over and asked, "Have you two talked Jenny into moving in with us at Barb's, yet?"

Jenny laughed and said, "They're giving it the old college try!"

The four of us groaned at Jenny's pun while she laughed at our reaction. When we had calmed down Sue said to Sofia and Cindy, "I have a surprise for you! Close your eyes!" Both women closed their eyes while Sue peeled her clothes off. When she was naked, she said, "You can open them now."

When the two women opened their eye's, and saw Sue's tattoo they both gasped loudly. Cindy was the first to speak when she said, "My god, Sue! It's beautiful! You're beautiful! Astrid! Come here, quickly!"

Astrid cried out, "Sue! That's the most wonderful tattoo I have ever seen! You look more beautiful than ever! Axel, come here!"

By now everyone was looking at and admiring Sue's tattoo. Jane said, "Look at the eye of each tail feather and tell me what you see."

The first to react was Sofia who said, "I see all of our names! Oh, Sue! That's wonderful!" Sofia pulled Sue into a big hug and kissed Sue deeply.

When Sofia released her, Sue said, "They're the names of the people I love the most, which is all of you and my Mom."

Barb was looking at the names and said, "You even have Emily on here! Oh, you are the most wonderful girl!" Barb then pulled Sue into a big hug and kissed her deeply. After Barb, everyone took their turn to thank Sue with a big hug and kiss.

I was watching Jenny gauging her reaction, as was Jane. While everyone admired Sue's tattoo, Jane and I lead Jenny back into the abandoned kitchen and asked Jenny if she was okay. Jenny said, "Yeah, I'm alright. I'm a little overwhelmed meeting all of these wonderful people. You are all so close knit. Do you always hug each other while naked?"

Jane said, "Yes we do. We hug, we kiss and we make love as well. Don't feel like you have to do anything to fit in. You can leave your clothes on and do whatever you like. We just want you to be you and do what is right for you."

Jenny then asked, "Do you all have sex together?"

Jane replied, "Yes, we do. It's a matter of choice. Nobody will ever force you"

"But," Jenny asked, "If I decide I want to try it someday?"

"All you have to do is ask." Jane replied. "You can have sex with anyone you would like, male or female. We don't judge. Tony was Sofia's first. But, don't rush into anything. You will know when you are ready."

Jenny then asked, "Where am I to stay tonight?"

Jane said, "You are welcome to stay here or at Barb's next door. Barb has open rooms. We don't have any open rooms but you are welcome to share our bed with us until your dorm room is available. Whatever you would like to do."

Jenny smiled and said, "Thank you, I think I would feel most comfortable with you and Tony, if you don't mind."

"We don't mind at all," Jane replied.

Axel yelled out, "What should we do for dinner?"

Cindy yelled back, "Chinese!"

Everyone else cheered their approval. Astrid called in the order and Jenny and I volunteered to pick it up since we were the only ones with clothes on. When we got to the restaurant I began speaking with the owner in Mandarin as we always did. While we waited for the food, Jenny spoke to me in Mandarin as she asked me where I learned to speak it. I told her about my life in the orphanage and how I learned Mandarin, Italian, French, and German. I told her that Axel and Astrid had taught me Swedish and that perhaps she could teach me Vietnamese. Jenny laughed and said she would be happy to teach me Vietnamese.

We thanked the owner for the food and as we drove back home we spoke Mandarin. We got a big cheer when we arrived with the food as everyone dug into their favorites. An hour later and well sated, the folks that lived at Barb's wandered back while Astrid and Axel headed for their room and Jane, Jenny and I headed for ours. I used the bathroom first and then was followed by Jenny. I lay down on the bed talking to Jane while she waited for Jenny to finish. When Jenny looked at me she asked, "Do you sleep naked as well?"

"Yes, we both sleep naked but you don't have to. You can wear a nightgown or whatever you would like," I said. "Jane meant it when she said there is no pressure on you for anything. We just want you to be happy and relaxed, okay?"

Jenny smiled and said, "Thank you. You are both so kind. I really like that you two are so uninhibited. I think I would like to be uninhibited as well!" With that, Jenny stripped naked and crawled onto the bed.

A few minutes later, Jane emerged from the bathroom and got into bed with Jenny between she and I. We all lay in bed and talked for about an hour until we began yawning. Jane leaned over Jenny to kiss me goodnight, rubbing her breasts across Jenny's chest. I could hear Jenny gasp when Jane made the contact. Jane then hovered over Jenny and gave her a quick kiss on the lips as well while her breasts still touched Jenny's breasts. Jane then turned off her light and we all fell asleep.

The next morning, I awoke at my usual hour and felt an alien body against mine. It took me a couple of moments to remember the situation. Jenny's head was on my shoulder and her left leg was draped across me. She was breathing softly, still sound asleep and quite unaware of her proximity to me. I lifted my head a bit and saw that Jane was spooned against Jenny's back as she too was still asleep. With the combination of Jenny's soft thigh atop of my penis and the onset of 'morning wood' I began to get real hard. I couldn't help myself and the harder I tried to make it die down the harder I got. I thought that if I made a quick escape, Jenny would be none the wiser and just as I was about to move she woke up.

When she noticed that she was, for all intents and purposes, laying atop me she hesitated to move. I asked her if she slept well and she replied that she had the best night sleep she had had in quite a while. When she sensed Jane right behind her I could tell she didn't know what to do. I was about to tell her I was going to get up when she detected my erection that was underneath her thigh.

Jenny looked in my eyes and asked, "Is that what I think it is?"

I chuckled at the question and said, "If you think it's my erection, then yes, it's what you think it is."

Jenny then smiled and asked, "Did I cause that? Did I get you hard?"

"Yes," I replied. "When I awoke your thigh was on me and it felt very nice. I tried to make it go down but, as you can feel, I was unsuccessful."

Jenny moved her leg and my cock sprang up from its confinement. "Oh, my! That looks very big!"

Jane, who was awake by now, whispered in Jenny's ear, "Would you like to touch it?"

Jenny turned her head and looked at Jane and said, "Really? May I?"

Jane said, "Like I said last night, you can do whatever you would like to do in our house. Go ahead and wrap your fingers around it and stroke it a bit."

Jenny reached out and tentatively grabbed ahold of my erection. Her hands were very small and quite soft. She lightly stroked me while Jane asked, "What do you think?"

Jenny smiled and said, "I think it feels very nice. It's so soft but so hard at the same time. This is the first penis I have ever touched. I had to be careful in my small town being a minority and all. I didn't want people thinking I was a loose woman or anything."

Jane said, "You don't have to worry about labels like that here."

Jenny then said, "I haven't even kissed a man before. I feel like such a child. Watching everyone last night kissing one another, well, I, kind of, wished they kissed me like that too."

Jane then said, "You can kiss Tony or me if you would like. Why don't you kiss Tony and see if you like it?"

"Really," Jenny asked? "He's your husband. I don't want you to hate me!"

Jane laughed and said, "I won't hate you. I like watching Tony kiss and make love to other women. Go ahead, kiss him if you want to."

Jenny thought for a second and then moved her face up to mine and gave me a tentative peck on my lips. She then gave me another one that lasted several seconds. I then pulled her head to mine and kissed her back and ran my tongue along her lips. She opened her mouth and tentatively explored my mouth with her tongue. We did this for a few moments until she sighed deeply and really got into kissing me. All the while she continued to softly stroke my cock.

When we broke the kiss, after a couple of minutes Jenny whispered, "That was heavenly!" She then lowered her head and kissed me again. For someone who had never kissed anyone she was a damn fine kisser! After a while Jenny moaned softly while she continued to stroke me. I decided to repay the favor so I reached over and fondled her breast gently. My actions got another, slightly louder, moan from Jenny. All the while, Jane was whispering encouragement into Jenny's ear. I, lightly rolled Jenny's nipple between my thumb and forefinger and tugged on it slightly causing a very guttural groan to escape her lips. Still, Jenny kept lightly stroking me.

After another 10 minutes, I decided to go for broke and touch her pussy. As I worked my hand down her belly, Jenny moaned more and more while we kissed. As I got close, Jane whispered, "Spread your legs so Tony can bring you pleasure." Jenny followed Jane's hypnotic advice and she spread her legs. When I touched her, I could feel that she was very wet from her arousal. I slipped my fingers into the crevice of her vulva and slid them from her vaginal opening up to her clitoris. When I touched her clit, it was like she was shocked by electricity as she arched her back forcing her clit onto my finger harder.

I ran my fingers up and down several times and each time I touched her clit I got the same reaction. So, I decided to concentrate on her clitoris and attempt to bring her to a quick orgasm. Jenny was breathing pretty heavily by this time and began panting as I concentrated on her clit. Jenny broke the kiss and continually whispered, 'Oh, my!' Within 5 minutes she had her first orgasm. Jenny writhed around while grabbing my hand and pressing it to her pussy. I kept the pressure on her as her climax lasted several minutes. Finally, exhausted, she pulled my hand away from her pussy in order for some relief. I pulled my hand, along with hers, towards my mouth where I licked her juices from my fingers. Unbelievably, Jenny was still stroking me.

When Jenny had calmed down, Jane asked her, "Did you like that?"

Jenny whispered, "Oh, yes! It was wonderful!"

Jane then asked, "Would you like to return the favor to Tony?"

Again, Jenny whispered, "Oh, yes!"

Jane then said, "You should take Tony's penis into your mouth and suck it gently while rolling your tongue all around the head. Can you do that?"

Without hesitation, Jenny rolled her body over so that her face was above my cock. She looked at it for a few moments while she continued stroking and then lowered her head and gently kissed the head before lowering her head and taking me into her mouth. She went about halfway down while rolling her tongue all around the head. To say it felt marvelous would be the understatement of the year. Jane leaned over Jenny and whispered instructions which Jenny followed really well.

After having been stroked for so long and then to have Jenny sucking so well, I could feel my climax begin to rise up. I whispered that I was going to cum soon. Jane then whispered, "Tony is going to have his orgasm very soon because you are doing such a fine job. He's going to ejaculate which will cause him to shoot a large amount of his sperm into your mouth. I want you to begin swallowing as soon as you feel his sperm in your mouth. Do you think you can do that?" Jenny shook her head and within ten seconds I groaned loudly and shot my load into Jenny's virgin mouth.

Kalavo
Kalavo
826 Followers
123456...8