Year 4 with Jane and Tony Pt. 01

Story Info
Year four with our heroes!
27k words
4.83
17.6k
9
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
824 Followers

It was nice to be home after spending the better part of 2 months in Europe. Jane, Judy and I were quickly settling into our old routine and, our newest family member, Lily, was quickly adapting to life in Chicago. Classes were still a few weeks from starting so Jane and I decided that we should turn our attention to what Judy and Emily were doing as they managed the fortune we inherited from the death of Jane's parents.

During our vacation, Judy gave us a summary of all the things that she and Emily had been doing for us. We were both surprised and pleased with what they had done, but we decided that we should show a little more interest in proceedings. There were several things in the pipeline that needed immediate attention including the sale of the apartment Judy had lived in on the 'Gold Coast', bringing the families of Sofia, Cindy, Jenny and Shelly to visit, the establishment of the 'Stan and Bettina Robinson Scholarship Fund' and the donation of Jane's family house to a worthy cause.

So, several days after we had returned home, Jane and I dropped in on Judy and Emily in their office to talk and observe. What we saw, pretty much, reflected what Judy had told us on our trip. They had several things written on a white board that one or the other had gleaned from comments that we had made. I was pretty impressed that they were able to pick things up from off the cuff comments that we had made. As we entered their office, both women were talking about the families we were bringing in to visit our houses.

Emily saw us first and said, "Oh! Hey, hi! What brings you to our little enclave?"

I replied, "Hi! We just wanted to tell you, Emily, that we really appreciate what you and Judy do for us. Judy explained some things we weren't aware of while we were on our trip and it dawned on Jane and I that we were, perhaps, a bit too hands off. We want to make sure that we aren't putting too big of a burden on the two of you. We, also, want to be more available so that you aren't dependent on trying to glean ideas from random conversations."

Emily laughed and said, "Judy! They're trying to take our fun away! Seriously, we have no problem with anything you two do. We would welcome a more hands on approach by you, but we, also, enjoy the status quo. The two of you come up with some pretty good ideas without knowing that you are. We've created a database of the high schools that were attended by you and all of the others in your immediate group. We have established full ride scholarships under each person's name and have notified those high schools of their availability to their students. We have stipulated our criteria for acceptance and have made a scholarship available to one of each sex. We have, also, decided that, perhaps, close second place students should receive assistance as well. So, we are starting slowly but plan on ramping things up in the coming year by having scholarships available for students in every state of the country."

"That all sounds great," Jane exclaimed! "Will the two of you be able to process that many people by yourselves?"

"We may have to hire some help down the road," Judy said. "So, do you guys have anything on your minds?"

I said, "Yeah, while in Europe you were saying something about getting help for Mary. I'm thinking you may be right, especially with all of these families coming to stay. Oh! About that, are they all coming?"

"They are all coming and will be here in 4 days," Judy replied. "I talked to Mary the day after we got back and she agreed that she could use some help, especially for the family visit. We decided to make the family visit into a, sort of, job interview. We have hired 3 people on a temporary basis to assist that week and then Mary will offer a full-time position to the person she thinks is best qualified. She loves the china you bought in Meissen by the way. By my count there will be 24 people for at least one dinner, if you invite Evan's parents. We may need some additional table space."

"We should invite Lane and Rose," Jane said. "I'm sure they would enjoy meeting everyone."

Judy wrote herself a note on her omnipresent notepad, and then said. "I will arrange for an additional table and chairs to be brought in. What were you planning to do with all of these people, if I may ask?"

I thought for a second and it dawned on me that I had no plan whatsoever! "I don't know. I just thought that the parents would like to see where and how their children are living, so they knew they were safe. I mostly thought we would talk a lot. Do you guys have any ideas?"

"Frankly, I think it's a good idea to let the parents see that their children are in a safe environment," Emily said. "I know I worried about Sue when she came to Chicago. Actually, when I got her letters after she began staying with you two, her letters changed a lot. Instead of talking about how lonely she was, she began talking about the new friends she had made and how wonderful things were. She was like a new person and it relieved me to no end. I think when these parents see what a great environment there is here and how smart everyone is; they will be relieved as well. I think a lot of hanging out and talking is all that's needed...and throw in a tour of the campus."

"Great! Thanks for the input," I said. "Judy, do you have any thoughts?"

"Not really. Just be your charming selves. Oh! One thing you should do is rent a minivan to haul people around in or do you want to use Ernesto?"

"I hadn't thought about that either. I hate driving to the airport, so I think Ernesto would be the best option. Can you arrange that, please," I asked? Judy, again, wrote in her notepad. "So, have you put your old apartment up for sale yet and has anything been done about Jane's parents' house?"

Emily replied, "Judy and I have been shopping for a realtor to deal with the apartment. We decided on one yesterday and the place will be put on the market sometime next week. We have been in discussion with the Ronald McDonald house people and Evanston hospital about uses for the house. Actually, both parties think the house is too far away from the hospital to be of use for the purposes that you envisioned Jane. We're, kind of, stumped right now for an idea of what to do next. Perhaps the best thing to do would be to sell it and donate the money to a charity or something. We'll keep brainstorming on that one.

"If I may, I would like to say something to you two. I think the things you are doing are wonderful. I'm so happy that Sue fell in with your group. Everyone in this family is so happy. I have never heard a harsh word uttered to another person. I just want to thank you both for everything you do for all of these kids, for Judy and myself. I have never been as happy as I am right now. It's all down to the two of you. Don't worry too much about Judy and me, we can take care of ourselves, and if we need to add more people we will let you know. But, do stop in from time to time because it's always nice to get your input."

Jane and I stood to leave and were hugged by Emily and Judy. We returned to our house to find Barb and Jake waiting for us. Barb said, "I was talking to Mrs. Miller yesterday and she told me that they were going to sell their place and move to Arizona like Mrs. Gallagher. She thought you two might be interested in buying their place as well, since its next to the new house. I was thinking that you may want to create housing for some of the scholarships students you'll be bringing in. Our house is full now and when this group leaves as they graduate, well, we thought we might want to start our family."

Jane and I looked at each other and then I said, "I'm not too sure I want to create dorms. I always thought our scholarships would provide room and board as well as tuition and books. All of the people living with you and us are our friends. I don't foresee others replacing people like Cindy or Sue."

Jane then said, "Well, Tony, I think maybe it would be good to have the house as a contingency. I'm sure in the future it will come in handy for something. Perhaps one of our friends will end up teaching here and will want to raise a family. It would be nice to have our friends close at hand and all of these old houses are so nice. If we do buy it there is one thing I'd like to do right away...I would like to have an ice skating pond in the back! It has a big back yard, so we could have someone build up a berm and when it got cold it could be flooded for an ice rink. I loved skating as a kid!"

Barb and Jake laughed and Jake said, "I had a similar ice pond when I was a kid! I lived out there all winter playing hockey. We could hang some lights and skate at night while sipping hot toddy's! I love the idea Jane!"

"Okay, I'll tell Judy to buy the Miller's place," I said. "So, what else is new around here?"

Barb laughed and said, "Well, since you asked. Cindy is dating one of the guys from Jake's work crew. It was pretty cute; he was attracted to her while working with her on the garage. He made a point of protecting she and Sofia while they worked topless on the gym floor by threatening all of the guys with bodily harm if they sneaked peaks. He, finally, worked up the nerve to ask her out about three weeks ago. They make a very cute couple."

"How's Shelly doing," I asked? "I've never, really, sat down and talked to her. I hope she doesn't feel, I don't know, ignored or left out."

Barb smiled and said, "She's a very bright and level headed woman. She makes friends easily, fits in very well, is the first one to volunteer to help and is funny as hell!"

"Is she around today," I asked? "I feel like I should sit down and talk to her."

Barb said, "Actually, she's studying in the study room right now. Go on in and say hi."

Jane stayed behind to talk with Barb while I went to Barb's house in search of Shelly. I found her where Barb said I would, in the study room. She looked up at me as I walked in and said, "Hi! What brings you over here?"

I smiled and said, "I came here to talk to you. I apologize for having never taken the time to sit and chat with you since you've been staying here. I don't want to bother you while you're studying though."

"I'm not really studying. I'm reading a novel for a change of pace. Won't you sit down and we can have that chat," Shelly asked?

I took a chair and looked around the room. I hadn't been in here since the house renovations had been completed. It had a very comfortable atmosphere and seemed very conducive to studying. "So, how are you doing? You seem to have settled in well since moving in. I gather your finance problems have settled down."

"I'm doing really well," Shelly replied. "I can't thank you, Jane and Barb enough for letting me live here. I've managed to save enough money during the summer to cover my tuition for the next year. The folks at the Pizza Palace are very good about letting me have a flexible schedule during the school year. I'm able to stay on top of things since I don't have to worry about rent and food. By the way, Mary is about the best cook I've ever run across. I've never eaten so well!"

I smiled and said, "She is good, isn't she? Would you mind telling me how you are covering your education? Are you accumulating lots of debt?"

Shelly grimaced and said, "Yeah, I am. My parents have always struggled to make ends meet, so I had to work all through high school. My grades weren't as good as they should have been because I couldn't study as much as I should have because of working. You see, my parents both have Down's Syndrome. They are the most loving people in the world and I love them more than life, but they aren't the brightest people. They are very proud of me for what I have achieved. They are aware of their shortcomings and are aware that I can do so much more than they could. I want to thank you for inviting them with the other parents. I think you will like them, a lot!"

"I wasn't aware that your parents had Down's Syndrome. That must have been rough growing up. I know how insensitive kids can be. I was an orphan, grew up in an orphanage and I was treated miserably by my fellow students. I'll tell you what, Jane and I will cover all of your tuition through graduate school, if you choose that line, and we will pay off the student loans that you have accrued so far. You should save that money you earned over the summer and have some fun with it. Perhaps you can quit your job at the pizza place."

Shelly's eyes were as wide as saucers as she asked, "Are you serious? I can't let you do that! You hardly know me."

I smiled and said, "I know you enough that you defended Jenny against the bigot. I know you have befriended Sue, who is slow to accept friends. I know that Barb thinks the world of you, which is the highest of praise to me. I know how it is to struggle through life and I now find myself in a position to help others who are having similar struggles. Knowing what I know about you, someday you will be in a position to help someone as well and you won't hesitate to help when you can. Why don't we go over to the new house and talk to Judy and Emily and get your financial aid sorted out. Okay?"

As I stood, Shelly got up, burst into tears and hugged me so tightly I thought she would break my back. I held her while she sobbed and tried to comfort her. When she finally regained her composure, she looked into my eyes and said, "You and Jane are so wonderful. I've heard all of the stories about all of the people you've helped, especially Mary. Thank you for helping me now. My ultimate goal is to go to medical school. I've geared my curriculum around that goal, but didn't think I would be able to afford to go. Now that I can, I want to make you very proud of me!" She then got on her toes and gave me a quick peck on my lips.

The two of us walked to the new house and I told Judy and Emily what I wanted done for Shelly. Judy said that that was no problem and would have it taken care of by the end of the day. As we were about to leave, Emily got up and hugged me which caused me to blush. She said, "With every day that passes, I see more and more examples of why people love you so much. You're a wonderful man, Tony!"

I stammered a thank you and then turned to Judy and said, "I just found out that Shelly's parents suffer from Down Syndrome. We may need to make special arrangements for her parents to be helped to and from the airport coming and going."

Judy smiled and said, "Shelly and I discussed this the other day. I've hired a limo for them where they live and an escort to accompany them to their gate. Shelly is going to ride with Ernesto to the airport and will meet her parents at the gate. Everything is set for them."

I kissed Judy on the cheek and said, "Thank you for being so efficient." As Shelly and I made our way back towards Barb's house, she asked, "Do you mind if I ask you a personal question?" I told her she could, so she continued, "Have you really had sex with all of the women here? I only ask because Sofia, Cindy and Sue all say what a fabulous lover you are. I wondered if you found me unattractive since you have never tried to have sex with me."

I stopped, took her by the shoulders and said, "I have never initiated sex with any of the women here. Truthfully, it's Jane who initiates the sex. As for being unattractive, you are far from that!"

"Really?"

"Really, on both counts! You can ask Jane, if you would like," I said.

"Perhaps I will," Shelly responded. "All of the girls call her the Goddess of Sex. She is one of the sexiest women I have ever met. Cindy says when she whispers into her ear she can't resist and will do anything Jane tells her to do."

"I think she does what Jane tells her to do because Jane is telling her what she wants to hear," I said. "It's easier to act on one's desires if you have somebody telling you that it's okay to take those actions. If you really don't want to do what is suggested, you would ignore the suggestion."

Shelly thought for a second and then said, "That makes sense. But, what if you aren't sure what you want. Will you still act on the suggestion or not?"

"That's hard to say," I said. "I think that a person would probably act because tacit approval has been given thereby pushing the person towards doing whatever it was the person was not sure of. However, each individual is different and will react to certain stimuli in different ways. By having this conversation, you, for instance, may tend to ignore the suggestions made as an act of defiance."

Shelly laughed. I found her laugh to be very pleasing because it seemed to be very heartfelt. "You're probably right. I've always been, I don't know, contrary, or something. I would like to get you in the sack sometime and see what the big deal is."

I laughed and said, "As I said before, it's up to Jane. I will never cheat on her. If she asks me to have sex with you then I will, but not before."

"Honestly," Shelly asked? "I could go up to Jane and say, 'I want to have sex with Tony' and alakazam were between the sheets rocking each other's world?"

I laughed and replied, "No, it's a little more involved than that. Just talk to Jane if and when you decide you want to have sex. You'll then understand, I promise you."

I let go of Shelly's shoulders and we continued walking towards Barb's place when she stopped again and looked at me. She then smiled and said, "I really like you. You are, probably, the most honest person I have ever met. We should talk more."

I smiled and said, "Thank you. I like you too, because you're honest as well and we will talk more, I guarantee it!"

I escorted Shelly the rest of the way to Barb's and then returned to my house. I saw Jane and said, "I just had a talk with Shelly. I had never, really, talked to her before so I made a point to find her and talk to her

"What did you think," Jane asked?

"I think I really like her," I said. "She's different in a refreshing way. She's very open, hard working and very bright. We are going to pay for the rest of her education and pay off her student loans, by the way. Did you know her parents both have Down's Syndrome? She has accomplished a lot and love's her parents very much."

"Wow, I didn't know that. She always speaks highly of her parents but never let on that they had Down's." Jane said.

"Judy was aware and made special arrangements for them for their visit here," I said. "I look forward to meeting them. We had a Down's Syndrome girl in the orphanage who was the sweetest person I knew until I met you. She passed away when she was 22 years old. Apparently, Down's people develop health issues as they age. Shelly said she wants to go to medical school and I bet it's to look after them. Oh, you should be aware that she may come looking for you soon. She was talking about what Sofia and company say about me, you and sex. I think she wants to give me a whirl, but I told her that it's up to you like all of the others."

Jane laughed and said, "You should just give her what she wants! I bet she would be fun in bed."

I shook my head and said, "I have never had sex with anyone without you saying I should. I would feel like I was cheating on you if I unilaterally decided to have sex with someone. I love you too much to do that."

"Well, I just, basically, told you that you could," Jane said.

"That's not good enough. The girl has to hear it as well," I replied. "I want no confusion about relationships. They have to know that our love is absolute."

Jane pulled me in her arms and said, "Have I told you how much I love you, lately? Also, I'm glad you are covering Shelly's school costs. I like her very much and she really adds a lot to our family."

Just then my phone buzzed with a text message. It was from Sofia. There was a picture she took of herself standing naked in front of her mirror in her room. Her message said, 'Don't you love me anymore?' I showed it to Jane and she laughed saying, "Go to her and fuck her brains out. She misses you."

Kalavo
Kalavo
824 Followers
123456...8