Year 4 with Jane and Tony Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
825 Followers

I laughed and said, "Like I said before, we will do anything you want. Tonight, is all about you and I will do anything you want as long as I can."

Mary rolled up onto my chest and said, "I want you in me, okay?" She then sat up, grabbed my cock, positioned me at her opening and then slowly lowered herself down on me. We both groaned as she sank down on me. She was wet and very tight. Once she was down all of the way, she lifted herself up slowly and then lowered herself slowly again. I reached up and cupped each of her breasts as Mary continued to slowly ride me. "Oh my god, I'd forgotten how good this feels. Thank you, Tony, for being such a considerate boss!" She then began to giggle causing her breasts to jiggle a bit.

I replied, "Only doing what a good boss should...looking after his employee." Again, Mary giggled. I pinched her large, hard nipple causing her to groan loudly, so I pinched the other one as well. "You like your nipples pinched," I said.

"Pinch them harder," she replied. "Pinch them and pull them, make them hurt." I pinched her nipple very hard and pulled towards myself. While I pulled, Mary leaned back causing her nipples to stretch quite far. All of a sudden, Mary had another orgasm as I pulled on her nipples and we slowly fucked. I let go of her nipples causing them to snap back to her chest. She then leaned down and kissed me fiercely as her climax wracked her body. "Will you fuck my bottom now," Mary asked? "I want to feel you deep inside my ass!"

I asked, "Are you sure? It can hurt."

"That's what I'm hoping for!"

I told her to crawl off me so I could get the lube and to get on her hands and knees. I grabbed the lube and turned to find her with her head down on the bed and her ass in the air while pulling her cheeks very wide with both hands. "Lick me back there again," Mary begged. I climbed onto the bed behind her and bent down to lick and kiss her rosebud, once again. She moaned with pleasure as I prodded and licked her anus with my tongue for several minutes. Finally, Mary said, "Do it! Fuck my ass! Make me scream! Make me cum!" I sat up and began working the lube into her virgin backside and all the while she kept asking me to fuck her now. I decided she knew what she wanted, so I slathered the lube on my cock, positioned myself at her backdoor and began pushing in.

She was very tight and I had a problem getting started, but after a while she relaxed a bit allowing the head of my cock to pop into her. Mary was quaking as I held still for a moment, giving her a chance to adjust. After just a few seconds, she cried out, "GIVE ME MORE!" I pushed in a little deeper as Mary continued to pant and quake. I got another couple of inches in and stopped asking her if she was okay. Mary just cried out, "GIVE ME MORE! GIVE IT ALL TO ME!" I was only a third of the way in, so I gave her another third and then stopped again. Mary cried out, "OH, MY GOD! OH, MY GOD! YOU FEEL SO FUCKING HUGE IN MY ASS! I CAN'T STOP CUMMING! GIVE ME THE REST!" I pressed forward and sank all of the way into her rectum. I stopped again, but Mary screamed out "FUCK ME NOW! FUCK MY ASS HARD!"

I was not expecting this reaction from Mary. She was, generally, very quiet and was only demonstrative in the kitchen. I had never heard her ever utter a swear word since she had been with us and now she was crying out to 'fuck her ass'! She was, obviously, crazed with desire. I slowly pulled back out and then pushed back in slowly. Mary wanted nothing to do with slowly! She cried, "POUND ME TONY! FUCK MY ASS LIKE I'M A TWO-BIT WHORE! MAKE ME SCREAM! FUCKING POUND ME!" Having been duly admonished, I pulled back quickly and the thrust into Mary's hot, tight, asshole as hard as I could. I grabbed her hips and used them to pull and push her on and off me while I used my torso in the opposite way causing my pelvis and her ass to crash into each other with a loud smack!

"THAT'S IT! MY GOD, I'M CUMMING AGAIN AND AGAIN!" Mary let go of her ass cheeks and propped herself up on her arms. Her tits were swaying all over, so I let go of her hips and grabbed both of her tits and began squeezing them hard. I then grabbed her nipples, pinched them as hard as I could while twisting and began pulling them out to the side of her body as far as I could. Mary screamed, "YEEESSSSS!" and then gurgled something. I could feel the start of my orgasm and after several more thrusts, I pushed in as far as I could and released with a roar as my load shot deep into Mary's colon.

Mary collapsed onto the bed as my climax hit and I fell on top of her, still buried deep in her rectum. My cock was pulsing as my semen continued to pour forth. When I had stopped pulsing, I rolled to my left and pulled Mary with me. She was breathing hard but wasn't responding otherwise. I pulled out of her and rolled her onto her back. Her eyes were rolled back into her head since she was unconscious. I jumped out of bed, went to the bathroom, soaked a washcloth in cold water and placed the cloth on her forehead. I was leaning over her, wiping her face with the cold cloth while repeatedly calling her name. Finally, her eyes rolled back down, she took a moment to focus on my face and then reached up and pulled me down kissing me with passion.

I kissed Mary back in relief as I leaned over her. When she released me, I sat up and continued to wipe her face with the cold cloth. She smiled at me and then said, "My god! That was incredible! From the moment you pushed into my ass, I couldn't stop cumming! It was unbelievable! When you started fucking me my orgasm just got more intense. And then, when you pulled my nipples out I was hit with the granddaddy of orgasms. It was like I was floating above us watching you hammering into me and the ultimate pleasure was coursing through my body and I never wanted it to stop. And then, I'm looking up at you and you were wiping my face! I must have passed out from pure pleasure. It was fucking incredible." She then pulled me down into another kiss.

When Mary released me, I asked her, "Would you like to take a shower or would you like a drink of water?" She said that water would be nice, but she just wanted to lay there while I held her. I got some water for both of us and then I lay back down and spooned into her back.

I nibbled on her neck until she asked me, "Did you have fun?"

"That was one of the most intense experiences of my life! I can't wait to do it again!" I said. Mary hugged me to her and then we drifted off to sleep. I awoke the next morning at my usual hour but Mary was still asleep in my arms. I decided I would remain in bed until Mary woke up, just to be with her in case she felt upset or something. I must have dozed off again, because I was awakened as Mary turned into my arms. I opened my eyes to see her face smiling at me.

"Good morning, best boss in the world!"

"Good morning. Did you sleep well?"

"I did! I had the most wonderful dream like I was floating in the air with the clouds. I was just gliding with no sound, just the feel of the wind caressing my body and it gave me pleasure like I experienced last night. I knew I was asleep but I didn't want to wake up, because I felt so good."

"That sounds like a wonderful dream. I wish we could all have dreams like that."

"We should take a shower and then I should probably make breakfast."

"That sounds good. Make sure you tell Jane everything about last night. She likes to hear things like that. Okay?" Mary smiled and nodded as we got up to take a shower.

Spring break was looming on the horizon so we took a head count on everyone who wanted to go. Sofia, Jenny and Cindy asked if their boyfriends could come and we said that they could. Later on, Sue asked the same thing. Astrid and Axel opted to stay home and Queenie couldn't get that much time off, so that left Judy, Mary, Gloria, Sofia, Martin, Jenny, Kevin, Elsie, Sue, Jackson, Evan, Shelly, Cindy, Matt and Lily. Jane decided that we needed to have a word with the boyfriends, so she sent out word that she wanted to talk to them all together, that night and without the girlfriends.

That evening Jackson, Martin, Matt and Kevin met us in our dining room. We had them all sit down and then she started. "I just want you to know what to expect. Tony and I own a nice house with a secluded beach, a nice pool and only three bedrooms. In the past we designated who got the two bedrooms that Tony and I don't use. But this year we will let you all decide on who sleeps where, but they have to be shared among all of you. Last year our friend and caretaker managed to bring a number of roll away beds that were used in the living room. Since it's Hawaii, you can, also, sleep out on the lanai on the lounge chairs and be quite comfortable. Since most of you are pretty new to our household I wanted to make very clear that we have 1 rule that guides our homes. We abide neither jealousy nor possessiveness! In the past, all of your girlfriends have been active sexually with everyone who was with us. We had sex on the beach, in the pool, on the lanai and about everywhere else. If your girlfriend wants to have sex with someone else with or without you, then she will be able to do that. If you as a couple declare yourselves exclusive we will respect that, but don't go changing your mind back and forth because that won't fly! You are either exclusive or you're not. I would advise you to talk it over, very seriously, with your partner. Any questions or comments?"

Jackson stood and said, "First, I want to thank you for inviting us to come along. I've always wanted to go to Hawaii. Second, and this is more to you guys, my first encounter with this family was during New Year's two years ago. My brothers and I, Jane you don't mind me talking about this, do you?" Jane smiled and shook her head. "Good, my brothers and I were invited to perform a special sex act with Jane. When we were approached, Sofia told us that Jane was a certifiable sex goddess and I can attest to the truth of that statement. I would encourage all of you to work out, with your partners, the ability to have sex with others. Tony told me that sex is sex, it's not love. It's a part of love but in actuality it's a small part. Sue understands this and I think all of your girlfriends do as well. It's up to us not to be close minded and petty. All of these women are wonderful, loving people and I for one would like to be open to having experiences with all, sharing each other. When it comes to Jane, though, remember her vagina is out of bounds to penis'. But keep in mind her mouth and ass are in bounds and she does wonderful things with those!"

Jane laughed and said, "Thank you Jackson, you were mighty special as well!"

Kevin then asked, "Tony, you have had sex with all of our girlfriends?"

Jane answered by saying, "Yes he has, by my invitation. He was the first for Sofia, Jenny and Elsie. I have had sex with all of them as well. Sometimes alone or sometimes with Tony. As Jackson alluded, Tony and I are willing to share because we enjoy the pleasure that we get from sharing our love. We love your girlfriends very much, almost as much as we love each other and I'm pretty sure if you ask them they will tell you that they love us just as much if not more. But know that Tony and I will never cheat on each other. We make each other aware of anytime we have sex with others. Also, don't become over possessive. Sofia had a boyfriend a couple of years ago that couldn't handle her love for us. She ended the relationship pretty quickly. We like all of you guys and welcome you to join us."

I could see that all of the guys were deep in thought pondering what we had just told them. Finally, Kevin said, "Jenny has never talked about this. Why wouldn't she say something to me?"

I replied, "Jenny is pretty reserved for the most part. She was willing to experiment, but only with Jane and myself. Perhaps she will just have sex with you a declare herself exclusive. Please don't get confrontational with her unless you want to drive her away. And, whatever you do, do not hurt her! If you hurt her you will suffer the wrath of our entire family and, most importantly, you don't want Sofia mad at you!"

We talked for a few more minutes and then we sent the boys on their way. Jane decided that we ought to talk to the girlfriends as well, so Jane texted them all and asked them to come over right away. When they arrived, Jane said, "Tony and I just had a talk with your boyfriends regarding our spring break trip. We wanted them to be aware of our rules and based on their reactions, we wanted to reaffirm that you all know the rules as well. As you know, in the past we have had a pretty free flowing sexual interchange with all of us. Tony and I shared ourselves with all of you in the past and we are happy to continue to do so. We, also, understand that you may want to keep sex exclusive with your boyfriend. If that is the course you choose, then you have to stay that course. Each of you need to sit down with your boyfriend and talk about what you expect and what they expect. We don't want any hurt feelings or petty jealousies. Cindy, did Matt ever discuss with you why he wouldn't be naked around all of us?" Cindy shook her head no. "Well he told us and I think you'll be surprised by the answer. But, don't hold it against him because his reason is pretty common. My point is, you should all strive to be as open and honest in your relationships as possible. Tony and I strive for that and we hope you would too."

All of the women talked back and forth for a while until Jenny asked, "How did Kevin react to what you said? I haven't told him about our relationships."

"And, why didn't you," Jane asked?

"I don't know, I guess I didn't want him to think I was a floozy or something."

"So," Jane replied, "You weren't honest with him from the beginning. Do you want your relationship to be based on secrets and deceptions? Or, do you want your relationship based on honesty? Do you want to discontinue your love for Sofia? For Tony? For me? Do you want to deny that you ever loved us? I think you have a lot to talk about with Kevin if you want to maintain a strong long lasting relationship. I gathered from our talk with the boys, that Sue and Jackson have been pretty open, but it was easier for them considering how Jackson was introduced to our family.

"I had always hoped that the love that Tony and I have for each other and for each of you would inspire all of you to be above possessiveness and jealousy. So far, I'm pretty disappointed. Please talk to your boys and be honest. If you choose to be exclusive, we will honor that like we have with Debbie and Pavel. We still love them as much as ever and we will still love you if that is what you choose. Okay?"

When we had finished, Jenny ran into our arms crying and apologizing. We hugged her and then I said, "The person you really need to apologize to is Kevin, he's the one you hurt by not being totally honest."

"You're right! I have to go to him!"

Sofia was next and said, "I'm sorry I have disappointed you. I feel awful as if I'm too stupid to learn anything. I promise to make you proud of me."

Jane said, "We are already proud of you, just make us prouder!" Sofia gave us a weak smile and wandered off. Cindy did much the same thing and promised to talk to Matt right away.

Sue smiled and said, "Thank you for that. I was lucky because Jackson knew from the beginning what our family was like. However, he and I still need to sit and talk and discuss how far we are both willing to go. I love you two, very much!"

A couple of hours later, Barb called Jane and asked her, "What the hell happened over there? I have all of these couples crying, hugging, kissing, pouring their hearts out to each other. It's crazy!"

Jane explained what had happened and what Barb was seeing was the end result. Barb chuckled and said, "Oh! So, a lot of growing up is happening. I get it now! Well done!"

The week before spring break was finals week, so everyone was studying extra hard so all of the nascent romances were put on hold, sort of. Apparently, Jenny and Kevin were experiencing the greatest trauma after our meetings. She told him that she loved Jane, Sofia and myself and would continue to so for the rest of her life and would not give up anything with us three. She, also, said she loved him and hoped that he would understand. Kevin wanted to remain exclusive and was about to terminate their relationship.

Sofia and Cindy caught wind of this and intervened. Sofia walked up to Jenny and pulled her into a passionate kiss that caused Jenny to just melt into Sofia's arms. Cindy stood next to Kevin and whispered into his ear about how beautiful they looked together and judging from Kevin's erection he thought so too. As Cindy talked, she began stroking Kevin's erection causing him to moan. Then Matt entered and began caressing Sofia and Jenny as they continued their kiss. Martin then entered and pulled Jenny into his arms while Matt embraced Sofia. Next, Cindy sunk down to her knees and took Kevin's cock into her mouth while Jenny and Sofia did the same with Martin and Matt. Every now and again, Cindy would pull her mouth off of Kevin and would remark on how beautiful Jenny looked as she sucked off Martin. This little exercise helped Kevin to understand what we had talked about, how sex wasn't love.

A few days later we were winging our way west towards beautiful Kauai. We had been in touch with Kaholo and let him know that there would be 17 of us total. We were also in touch with our friends Julie and Alika. When we arrived in Lihue, Kaholo and Amy were waiting for us out front of the airport. When Jenny saw Amy, she shrieked and went running into her friend's arms, hugging and kissing. The rest of us rushed to hug Kaholo and Amy, it was wonderful to see our friends again. Moments later a police car drove up with Alika and Julie, so the shrieks, hugs and kisses were all repeated. We introduced our new friends to our old friends before we departed.

Kaholo drove us to the beach house with Alika and Julie following. When we arrived, we all hauled our luggage into the house and then visited with our friends. Kaholo thanked us for the offer of our house, but he said that the sheer number of family members was too great to use it. Amy thanked us as well. Amy then said, "Judy, I saw your picture in a magazine article about jewelry. You looked absolutely gorgeous!"

Judy blushed, thanked Amy and then explained what the whole venture was about. Julie said, "I really have no use for jewelry, except for my wedding ring, but if I did, I would get that stuff. Do you enjoy the modelling?"

Judy laughed and said, "Frankly, I don't! It takes up too much time and, to tell you the truth, I really get tired of smiling all of the time!" We all laughed and teased Judy for a while.

Kaholo explained that on the day of the wedding, his cousin Peni would drive us to and from the ceremony and then Kaholo would return to his duties the next day. Jane asked, "Don't you want some time after your wedding to spend alone with Amy?"

Amy replied, "We have our whole lives to spend alone, but I only get to see my best friends once a year! I am going to steal Jenny the day before, if you don't mind. We have the whole rehearsal routine and all of that jazz to get through."

Julie then said, "We want you all to come to our place for dinner tomorrow night."

Jane replied, "We'd love to as long as you come here next Sunday for a pool party. I don't know if you remember Mary, the girl we rescued from the kidnapper last year? Well, she has turned out to be one of the best chefs around. We may not have traditional island fare, but I guarantee you will love it!" Julie, Alika, Amy and Kaholo said they would be here. We talked for a while longer and then our friends took their leave.

Kalavo
Kalavo
825 Followers