Year 4 with Jane and Tony Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
819 Followers

"I'm going to suck you off while you eat me and make you cum, so you can last a long time while you fuck me!" Elsie said. "I intend to fuck you most of the night to make up for lost time!" She then lowered her pussy to my mouth while she took my erection deep into her throat. I remember the first time she sucked me, she tried to take me in all of the way back then, but couldn't quite do it. This time she took me all of the way in with ease. Elsie was doing wonderful things with her tongue as she slowly lowered and lifted her head along my engorged cock.

While Elsie was doing wonderful things to my penis, I ate her pussy avidly as I lapped my tongue into her vagina and sucked on her clitoris. We were both moaning with happiness as we enjoyed what we were doing to one another. I felt my climax welling up as Elsie continued taking me deep in her mouth and sucking hard. I was, by this time, concentrating all of my efforts on her clit, trying to make her cum before I did. It was a challenge because Elsie didn't have a piercing to take advantage of. Finally, I could hold off no longer and grunted a warning that I was about to erupt. As my orgasm hit, so did Elsie's as we both reveled in the sensations and tried to concentrate enough to keep pleasuring our partner.

Elsie managed to swallow all of my discharge despite being in the throes of her own orgasm. When she had sucked me dry, she rolled off of me and gasped for breath as she lay on her back staring at the ceiling. When my own breathing moderated, I rolled onto my side, pulled one of her feet towards me and began sucking on her toes. Elsie giggled and said, "That tickles and feels good at the same time." After a while, Elsie pulled her foot away and turned around so we were lying face to face. I kissed her deeply and held her in a hug while running my hands up and down her body.

We lay together for quite a while until Elsie said, "Tony, I have a big problem and I'm hoping you will help me." I told her I would do anything for her, so she continued, "I want to become a porn actress. I've thought about this long and hard to the point that I'm very sure it's what would make me happiest. Ever since the intervention that you, Jane, Judy and my sister had with me, I have tried to quell these feelings, but they won't die. I love sex and I just can't get enough of it. I want to do and perform any and all outrageous sex acts for the world to see. Do you understand?"

I lay holding Elsie and began feeling very guilty for putting her into this position. I said, "I, kind of, understand, but, mostly, I feel very guilty for having put you in this position."

Elsie smiled and said, "You didn't put me in this position, my own head did! I would fantasize for hours about things Jenny would write about in her emails to me. I couldn't wait to have sex with you, Jane, Axel, Rufus and the rest. I downloaded Jane's New Year romp onto my laptop and watch that once a week and imagine that it's me that those three men are fucking."

I was amazed at the depths of Elsie's needs and was trying to come to grips with it. After a bit, I asked, "Well, what about your parents, Jenny and school?"

Elsie frowned and said, "Those are the three hardest hurdles. I love my parents and Jenny and I really hate to hurt them, but I need to do what will make me happy. I feel like I'm letting you and Jane down about school, but, again, I need to do what's right for me. I hope you don't hate me now."

I hugged Elsie tightly and said, "I could never hate you because I love you too much. What is it you need me to do?"

Elsie kissed me, smiled and said, "Well, there are two things. First, I need a demo recording to send to production companies. I was hoping that you, Jane, Axel and Lily could help me with that. Second, I need an agent and was hoping that, maybe, you could help me talk Benny into helping me. He's really smart and I think he would look after my best interests more than anyone."

I replied, "I'll do you one better, I'll ask both Benny and Jane to represent you. Nobody watches more porn than Jane. I'm sure she can tell you which companies produce the best videos and seem to take the best care of their actors. If this is what you really want, then we will help to keep you safe and to make it the best experience possible."

Elsie and I spent several hours bringing pleasure to each other. The woman was insatiable as I fucked her pussy, ass and mouth multiple times and when I couldn't bear to fuck her again with my cock, I used my fists in both holes at the same time! We finally passed out from exhaustion at about 4:30 in the morning.

I ended up sleeping until after noon and only woke up because Jane came in to check on us. Jane lay on the bed next to me and asked me if we needed anything. I said, "Yes, we need a minute of your time." I then went on to explain to Jane the discussion that Elsie and I had about her future.

When I had finished, Jane crawled over me and took Elsie in her arms, kissed her and then said, "I totally understand, Elsie. We will help you in any way that we can. You are going to have to find a way to tell Jenny and your parents and you really owe it to them to tell the truth. The only thing I ask is, when you do make it, be yourself. Don't go in for the sleazy look that so many porn women succumb to. Wear normal shoes, normal clothes, avoid hideous make-up and give yourself a normal sounding stage name that enhances your ethnic background instead of making you sound like a slut."

Elsie cried in Jane's arms and thanked her over and over. When we finally got up, the three of us showered together and then made our way into the kitchen. Mary made us some coffee and some lunch. We sat in the kitchen and ate and after a while, Sofia, Judy and Jenny wandered in as well. Elsie, grabbed Jenny and pulled her into a hug and then said, "Jenny, I have something to tell you and the rest of you. I have decided to quit school, move to Los Angeles and pursue a career as a porn actress. I honestly feel that it's the only way I will find true happiness. I hope all of you will not look down on me for this decision."

Jenny hugged her sister even tighter and then said, "I can't say that I'm surprised. I will help you in any way that I can, because I love you like I love no other."

Jane then said, "Well, there really isn't anything we can do until we get home, so let's enjoy the rest of our holiday in France. Okay?"

Everyone nodded and then took turns hugging Elsie and wishing her luck. We spent the day lounging around the pool, reading and taking naps. At around 4:30 that afternoon, Bea came over to tell Jane and I that she had finished our portrait. Our entire group followed Bea to her studio where she unveiled the portrait that Jane had commissioned.

To say I was stunned would be an understatement. Bea, to my uneducated eye, managed to capture Jane's beauty and our love perfectly. She really caught the glow that Jane exuded that we had all noticed. Everyone oohed and ahhed as they took in the portrait. Finally, Judy said, "My god, Bea, that is one of the most beautiful paintings I have ever seen! I consider myself lucky that I will be able to look at this every day for the rest of my life!"

"My goodness," Jane said, "All I wanted was a painting of Tony and myself. I didn't ask for a masterpiece! Thank you so much!"

Bea was, actually, blushing with all of the praise. She then said, "Well, when the subjects are as beautiful as Jane and Tony, the artist has an easy job. I'm glad you like it. I'm afraid you won't be able to take it home with you though. I have to varnish it before it can be shipped. As soon as it's ready, I will ship it to you."

Before long it was time to return home to Chicago. Ginevra was getting more excited with each passing day. We met her at the Nice airport on the morning of our departure along with her parents. It was a bittersweet moment between Ginevra and her parents as they said goodbye to each other. Jane and I promised to take good care of their daughter while she was with us and we told them we would be happy to buy plane tickets for them to visit at Christmas if they would like that. Jules said that that would be very nice and that he would look forward to the time he could visit all of us.

While we were waiting for our Chicago flight in Paris, I called JP and asked him to purchase an Apple computer and iPad for Jules and setup a Wi-Fi system so that he and Anaïs could facetime with Ginevra whenever they would like. I told him to let me know how much the system cost and that I would reimburse him. JP told me it would be his pleasure and that he and Bea looked forward to their visit at Thanksgiving.

Our flight back to Chicago was uneventful and we arrived at ORD on time. During the flight, Gloria and Ginevra talked, almost, non-stop. After we cleared immigrations and customs, we were met outside by Ernesto as usual. Everyone in our group were so used to him that all of the women gave him a hug and a kiss. By the time he got into the driver's seat, Ernesto had a huge grin. He and I spoke in Italian all of the way back to our house. He was the subject of more hugs and kisses as we grabbed our things once we were home.

As I shook Ernesto's hand, he said, "It looks as though you will be keeping my company very busy starting next week with your college kids. I just want to thank you for the business you are giving me and all of the past business. You can always count on us for your transportation needs." I thanked him and gave him a hug and then we parted ways.

Jane, Judy, Ginevra, Mary, Gloria and I schlepped out bags to our house. We were greeted by Evan, who was waiting for Gloria. Gloria asked Jane, "So, where will Ginevra stay?" At about that time Barb came over and hugged all of us to welcome us home. Judy said that we could put her in one of the guest rooms until something more permanent became available.

Barb then said, "Nonsense, she can stay at our house. We have lots of room now that Sofia, Cindy and Sue no longer live with us. Perhaps Ginevra can teach our children French."

Jane's head snapped towards Barb as she asked, "Our children? Are you pregnant, Barb?"

Barb smiled and then said, "I am! I just found out yesterday!" Jane, Judy, Gloria and Mary all began screaming and hugging Barb amidst smiles and tears of joy. When the hugging stopped, Barb said, "Jake is beside himself with Joy and Em keeps asking me if it's a boy or a girl! Our houses are going to change. Also, Cindy and Sue have decided to have a double wedding ceremony. They wanted to keep it small, so I volunteered your house for the occasion. I hope you don't mind."

Jane laughed and said, "Nothing would make me happier. How many people will we need to put up? Are Matt's parents local?"

Barb replied, "Yes, his parent's live in Carol Stream. Matt did say he wanted to speak with you regarding something. He wasn't too specific with me. So, you will just have Cindy's parents at the new house and they're old pros."

"When is this going to happen," I asked?

Barb laughed and said, "Three days from now! Surprise! Cindy's parents are arriving tomorrow afternoon." Barb saw our look of concern and said, "Don't worry. Emily has taken care of all of the arrangements. Astrid, Axel and I have cleaned your place. The only thing we weren't sure about was whether we should hire a caterer or if Mary and Gloria would want to take care of the food."

Mary and Gloria looked at each other, smiled, and then Mary said, "Gloria and I will prepare a feast for our friends on their special day with pleasure! Do you want to help us, Ginevra?"

Ginevra smiled and said, "Of course! Gloria, we should make macarons for the dessert. They're, sort of, traditional at weddings in France. Besides, I love watching you two work!"

Mary said, "Good! Let's work on the menu now and then we can shop for our ingredients tomorrow after we have slept. How many people will we be serving?"

"As far as I know, 30," Barb said. "I'll let you know if that changes."

"I hope it isn't more than 30, because that is all of the china we have," Jane exclaimed!

At about this time, both Astrid and Axel returned home. Astrid asked, "So, Barb, did you break the news to Jane and Tony?"

Barb replied, "I did. I, also, have news for you. I'm pregnant!" Astrid screamed as she hugged Barb.

As Axel hugged Barb, he said, "Your child will have wonderful parents as will Jane and Tony's child. I'm very, very happy for you. For all of you! As a matter of fact, Astrid and I want to make it a triple wedding! We checked with Cindy and Sue, and they all thought it was a great idea, so Astrid and I just returned from getting our marriage license!"

Jane plowed into Astrid with a backbreaking bear hug as I did the same with Axel. After several minutes, Jane and I exchanged partners. As we released our victims, Astrid said, "There's more. Cindy, Matt, Sue, Jackson, Axel and I have all decided that we want Jane as our matron of honor for the ladies and Tony as the best man for all of the men. For the most part, it was you two that brought us all together and taught us all the meaning of true love."

Jane and I looked at each other smiling and then Jane said, "I know I speak for Tony when I say that we would be honored to stand with all of you. This is turning out to be one of the best days of my life!"

At about this time, Cindy, Matt, Sue and Jackson arrived and welcomed us home. Astrid told the newcomers that she had asked about Jane and I standing with everyone and that we had accepted. Sue and Cindy gave Jane a hug while Matt and Jackson did the same with me. After a minute, the men and women switched with the women hugging me and the men hugging Jane. Barb then broke the news to the newcomers about her pregnancy which caused another fit of screaming and hugging. After a while, I asked Matt what he wanted to talk to me about. He said, "I hope everyone doesn't mind, but I was wondering if it would be possible to keep the wedding and reception alcohol free? You see, my Dad has a drinking problem. He's, basically, a very nice guy and easy to get along with, but he's a mean drunk when he has had a few too many. I would just like to avoid any uncomfortable scenes like having Sofia kicking his ass for being a total dipshit!"

Sue, Jackson, Astrid and Axel all said that they would have no problem with no alcohol and that they supported Matt. We all stood around for a while answering questions about our trip. Finally, we broke up, so Jane, Judy and I could run our bags upstairs. With that finished, the three of us wandered over to the new house to see Emily, Amelia and Jiri. We were greeted with hugs and kisses and then sat down to see how everything was going for the scholarship gathering.

Emily said, "I have to commend you two for hiring Amelia and Jiri! They have been indispensable with the work they have been doing. Jiri arranged for the students to be housed at the Hilton on South Michigan and for the banquet to be held there as well. He, basically, reserved a whole floor for the students in order for them to be all together. He, also, arranged for the food, transportation and entertainment. He thought that the kids should have a dance on the night of the festivities!

Amelia arranged for personalized Apple laptops for each kid in addition to backpacks and sweatshirts, each with a logo that she designed!" Emily then showed us the logo which consisted of the flame of knowledge with SBRCSF. "There is a task that we need one of you two to perform. Amelia and Jiri haven't spoken to Pearl yet. They thought that she should be a speaker at the gathering where they can surprise her. We thought that one of you should extend the invitation."

Jane laughed and said, "No problem! I love talking to Pearl and I'm sure I can convince her to give a speech. All of you have done wonderful work! Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Oh, by the way, we have added an additional person."

"Are you referring to Ginevra," Emily asked? "Judy notified us of her inclusion. We have ordered her a computer and backpack, but didn't have a shirt size for her. We, also, didn't get her a room since she will be living here. We can add one if we need to."

Jane kissed Judy and then kissed Emily. Jane then said, "Leave it to you two to get things right every time!"

The day of the triple wedding arrived and there was nothing but smiling faces all around. The judge overseeing the ceremonies said that it would be best if he conducted each one separately. So, each couple had their moment in the spotlight. Cindy and Matt went first, followed by Sue and Jackson and then Astrid and Axel. The only constant was Jane and myself as matron of honor and best man for all three couples. When it was over all three couples were congratulated by their friends and family.

I was standing with Ronnie and Rufus while Rufus held baby Jane. As we talked, the little girl stretched out for me to hold her, so I took her in my arms. Ronnie said, "Our little girl has always loved you, Tony. She is, usually, shy with anyone but Rufus and I, but she has never been shy with you. I wonder why that is?"

"I don't know," I said, "But I'm glad. I just love this little girl!" I then kissed her cheek which caused her to laugh and pull my head into a hug. I ended up holding her or holding her hand for most of the afternoon. She sat between Ronnie and myself during the wonderful dinner that Mary and Gloria had concocted.

As the meal began winding down, Rufus reminded me that it was my duty as best man to deliver a toast to the couples. I thought for a few moments and then stood and held my water glass. As I stood, all of the faces turned towards me and the room got silent. "I was just reminded that it's the duty of the best man to propose a toast to the bride and groom. Since I have three toasts to make, please bear with me.

"First, to Cindy and Matt. I'm so happy for you both. The two of you are so perfect together it's hard to compare you with anyone or anything. All I can say is that Jane and I are so happy to have you in our lives and we both hope you never leave us because we would be left with a huge void to fill. I'm not going to wish you good luck because your love for one another requires no luck. Your love is strong and unbreakable, so I will just say congratulations! To Cindy and Matt!" Everyone in the room raised their glasses and said 'To Cindy and Matt!'

"Second, to Sue and Jackson. Sue got thrown into our family by happenstance. She and I were chosen by our teacher to work together on a class project. We invited her to dinner one night and she decided that our food was better than dorm food. This was before Mary and Gloria came into our lives, so you can imagine how terrible the dorm food was. It didn't take very long for Sue to become a regular visitor as she became friends with all of our friends. Jackson, entered our lives in a different way by helping me with a surprise for Jane. During the course of several months, they fell in love with one another and developed a strong unbreakable bond. They have become an essential part of our household as well. I hope that the future doesn't pull them away from us either, because we have become dependent on their love, friendship and strength. I, again, will not say good luck because it isn't necessary for these two either. Congratulations...To Sue and Jackson!" Everyone repeated my words and drank from their glasses.

"Third, I come to the last couple, Astrid and Axel. For all intents and purposes, they are our oldest friends. One of the greatest parts of going to college is the friends you make. Sometimes I think that that may be on a par with education. Jane and Astrid became friends when they shared a class together during our first year. We invited Astrid to stay with us one weekend in an effort to give Astrid a break from dorm life which can get, rather, tedious. We had such a good time that the three of us became very good friends. That summer, Astrid returned home to Sweden, met Axel and, in a matter of a couple of months, they fell in love. Axel returned to Chicago with Astrid for the fall term to study physics as a grad student. The two of them lived here with us, along with Barb, and the 5 of us developed a tremendous bond.

Kalavo
Kalavo
819 Followers