Year of 1966: Late Winter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kingswede
kingswede
520 Followers

I started to take her home and she asked if we could drive the long way home so she could settle down before going in the house.

I walked he to the door and gave her a good night kiss and asked if we were on for next Saturday night. She asked if we could go out on Friday night instead as Saturday was her mother birthday and they were going out to dinner. I said fine.

Things seemed to go along fine for the next couple of weeks.

Jeanne and Bertha keep me busy on one to two nights a week. It might be just one one night and the other the next or maybe both the same night. We had a great time enjoying each other and they always seemed to somehow teach e something different in the way of keeping women happy each time.

Around the end of March, Jeanne asked us over for dinner on a Wednesday evening. As we were walking across my parent’s back yard to get to Jeanne’s house, I noticed a car in her driveway that I did not recognize. (I had seen it there before many times but did not know it) Looking at it closer, it was Karen’s mother car.

As we walked into the house, Jeanne and Karen’s mother were in the back bedroom looking at some of Jeanne’s personnel things.

I did not think anything of it till they walked out hand in hand and the three of the kissed each other a warm welcome. They circled around me and wrapping their arms together squeezed me between them. Jeanne was on my right side, Bertha was on my left side and Karen’s mother (Sue) was directly in front of me. When they pulled their arms together my body was pressed against sue so hard that my cock pressed against the belly. She looked up at me and smiled. We broke the embrace and went to the dinner table to eat.

Sue sat across from me and keep giving me a smile and rubbing her foot on my leg under the table. Some how during the dinner conversation Bertha asked if I still had the “gift” that she had given me. I answered, “Yes all three of them.” Bertha smiled and said, “maybe next week you will be able to used them if all works well tonight.”

We all picked up our own dishes and took them to the kitchen. I stayed to help Jeanne put them in the dishwasher like a good “servant.”

When we were alone I asked her, “What is going on?” She replied, “ She just wants to make sure you are “good enough” for Karen’s first time. She continued by saying that they had told Sue about their “training” of me (which was the first I realized what they had been up to for the last three years) but she wanted to fine out for herself.

Jeanne just said to go with the flow tonight and see what happens. She said,

“Sue wants to check you out and maybe even try you on for fit.”

We have told her you can last through the night so not to worry about that part of the trial.

I told her if she though that might be a problem she could give me one of her special “love pills” (see winter weekend chapter one) if need be. She just smiled and said, “already done that in the desert you had.)

We walked out too the living room arm in arm and I sat down next to sue with Bertha on the other side of me. Jeanne sat on the floor in front of me with her back to me resting on my knees. There was some stupid show on the TV and Sue laid her head on my shoulder and began rubbing my leg. My cock began to stand at attention and Bertha just reached over and unzipped my jeans. Sue heard that and raised her hand a little to reach into my jeans and get hold of me semi-hard cock. Jeanne turned her head towards Sue side and smiled with a “go ahead play looks.” Sue tried to formed a circle around my cock with her thumb and for finger and said, ”you are bigger then I though you would be.” Bertha assured her that she would stretch to fit the “tool at hand.” Jeanne turned to face Sue and reached under her skirt and rubbed her puss lightly. Sue did not have any panties on and Jeanne’s fingers got right to the “matter in hand.”

Sue just sighed and slid down deeper into the sofa so Jeanne could get a better angle on her pussy. I reached over to her and gently turned her head towards me and gave he a light kiss on the check. She put her hand on the back of my head and kissed me for I thought must have been five minutes.

Bertha got up and went and stood on the other side of Sue and undid her blouse. She had a front hock bra on that Bertha undid and Sue breasts fell out into plain view of all. I was amassed at the size of her areola’s as I have never seen any that large before. They must have been three to four inches across. The nipple it’s self was sticking straight out like a mini hard the size of your small finger. I lightly pinched them and it has as hard as could be but soft and a little milk came out of it. I rubber the milk on my fingers and them licked my fingers. It tasted somewhat sweet and warm.

Bertha whispered to me that Sue has always had a problem with lactation since Karen’s brother was born six years ago. I said, “When you stop nursing doesn’t the milk dry up?” She answered, “Sue’s husband, who passed away in a car accident five months ago, would keep sucking on her nipples which caused her breasts never stopped producing milk.”

She wore a tight bra to try to make them look smaller than they were as she was self-conscious of her large breasts. The problem with the tight bra was then her nipples leaked and caused a stain on her bras and sometime wet spots on the blouses.

Sue breasts were still smaller them either Jeanne’s or Berthas, But at least a 36 “C” cup size. (You will remember that Jeanne is a size 38 “C” and Bertha is a size 40 “D” from the Lawn Works reward stories)

Sue ran her hand up and down my cock but keep getting the zipper caught on a ring she was wearing. I raised my hips and Jeanne pulled my jeans off with a firm tug. With my jeans off she stroked my cock and took the precum off the tip with the thumb and spread it on my cock. With this lube she stroked it faster and smoother. My balls were starting to feel funny and I could feel I was going too shot a load in a couple of more strokes. Bertha notice and told Sue to stop for a second and let my “desire’ subside.

I stood up upon her stopping and took her hand and started walking to the bedroom. Jeanne and Bertha just set together on the sofa and together said, “enjoy the equipment as much as we do Sue.” Sue turned her head and responded,” I think I am going too.”

When I got to the bedroom I turned her around and sat her on the edge of the bed and kneeling in from of her, I spread he legs and blew softly on her pussy. Her lips quivered and I lowered my head to the lips and kissed them. She raised her hips so I could get full contact with her cunt lips. I licked them and flicked my tongue into her wet cunt.

I sucked on her cunt till I could taste the sweet juices of love. She put her hands on my head and held me close too her cunt. I keep licking and sucking and tonguing her pussy for the longest time. I could tell she was about too explode with passion as I stuck my tongue into her cunt and licked. She let out a scream and I could taste the juices coming out into my mouth. Jeanne and Bertha came in to see what all the screaming was about and saw what was going on. The each got on a side of SUE and sucked on her breasts. With my hand I reached up and found Jeanne’s and Bertha bare pussies within reach. I fingered each one and they sighed with pleasure. Sue started to sit up and took my head in her hands and kissed the top of my head.

Jeanne and Bertha sensed that Sue wanted to be alone with me, so they each gave her and me a kiss and a gentle pant and left to the next-door bedroom.

Sue stood me up and kissed me. She reached down and grabbed my rock hard cock. She led me the other side of the bed by my cock and laid me down. She bent down and took the head of my cock between her lips. While holding my cock gently with her teeth she licked the top of the head and put he tongue into the orifice. She then keeping the tongue where it was at released he teeth and lower her head down the length of my shaft. She could only get 2/3 of the length into her mouth. She stayed in the deep position and tongued the underside of my cock. I felt he cup my balls and massage them I could not hold back any longer and blew the first load of the night down her throat. She released my cock quickly and pulled back. The second and third shots hit her in the face and the rest went on her breasts. She grabbed a towel that lay on the bed, wiped off her face.

She then climbed onto the bed straddling me. She lowered her cunt just to the tip of my cock and wiggled her ass around. She sensed that I was still very hard and sat back inserting my penis into her love tunnel. She sat down on me and took the full length into her cunt. She stayed fully impaled and squeezed her love muscles around my cock. I looked up at her and saw her large nipples right in front of my face. I put my hand gently under her breasts and raise a nipple at a time to my mouth and kissed them She moaned, as she had to slide forward on my cock to have my mouth meet her nipples. She slid back down on my cock and started stroking it with her cunt. With each rise I licked a nipple and fondled the other. I felt the milk flow from her nipples as I fondled them. I started to suck on the nipple as it was presented to me on the up stroke. Her milk was warn and when I started to suck she stopped on the up stroke so I could suck even more. She slid off my cock and up my belly till he tits were hanging over my face. I pushed them together so both nipples were side by side and tried to suck both at the same time, but could not. As I suck on one the other dripped milk on to the side of my face. She slid back down to my cock and mounted it again. She sat upright on me and moved straight up and down for a couple of stroke and then froze completely impaled on my cock as she had another explosive orgasm. Feeling her explode caused me to again and both our love juices ran out of her and all over the bed.

We rolled over and lay side by side for the longest time. As we lay there we could her Bertha and Jeanne’s love making in the next room. Their sounds made Sue horny again as she took my semi-hard cock in her hand. I reached down and felt her wet warm crotch with my middle finger. She wiggled her body closer to mine and keep stroking my cock. I softly asked her to squeeze her breast around my cock and let me slid up and down between those lovely milk jugs. She wrapped her breasts around my cock and Ii slid back and forth till I again explode cum all over her chin, neck and breasts.

After about half and hour we got up and went and took a shower together. As we were washing each other of the shower curtain open and there stood Jeanne and Bertha. They asked if they could join us. I said, “We are all going too fit in here?” Jeanne said if not we get the floor all wet and what the hell.

Just as I was moving to let them in Sue backed up and my cock slid between her butt checks. She wiggled her ass and said, “Later big boy.”

We all cleaned up and went and changed the mess up bed. It was a king-size and all four of us climbed on top of it. Bertha and Jeanne were so horny from playing with each other that they both tried to get my cock into themselves at the same time. I just guide Bertha onto my cock and turned my hand upwards and grabbed Jeanne’s cunt. My middle finger slid into her hole as Bertha lower her self onto my flagpole. Sue sat on the side of the bed and was smiling as she watched these two relieve themselves

I explode in Bertha at about the same time Jeanne climaxed on my finger. Bertha slid off me and Jeanne was instantly on. With her love juices flowing down her cunt, she slid on super fast. In fact she hit bottom and it felt like she smashed my ball into the bed. I let out a groan and Sue jumped up to see what was wrong. As I lay there with Jeanne on top of me Sue started to tweak “MY” nipples. No one had ever done that before and I felt my cock get even larger. Jeanne looked at me and smiled. She exploded in one more stoke on my larger then ever cock.

About that time Bertha looked at the clock and said, “it is three in the morning and I am hungry again, any one else for breakfast?”

As we got dress and headed for the all night restaurant Bertha and Jeanne asked Sue what she thought of the young equipment they offered. Sue said, “ I am satisfied, but I do not think I will let Karen par-take till we “train” her more. I looked the three of them and said, “what do you mean TRAIN?” They smiled and started to explain what was really going on.

You see they were three “VERY CLOSE FRIENDS” and what Jeanne and Bertha had been doing to me was too show a young man what a LADY liked and disliked so I could service them properly. Now Sue had been involved somehow all along, just out staying of the picture till they got me living with Bertha. The story about not wanting the people to talk was made up so I would go out with Karen. As it worked out Karen and myself did work out and that made it all the better to get altogether now for abigger dinner party.

As we were sitting eating an early breakfast they were discussing what now had to be done to get Karen ready for the “DINNER” party. I suggested that they should let me take her too a show in the afternoon and come back to Bertha’s for dinner of pizza or something. Sue could just be there and the three of them could get things started if they felt it was the correct time. They thought that was a good idea and set the “dinner” to be the first weekend in April.

See spring 1966 for the next part of the ongoing “training of the not two young people.”

kingswede
kingswede
520 Followers
12