Year of My Discovery Pt. 03

Story Info
18 year olds discover nudity, masturbation, & each other.
3.6k words
4.55
25.4k
13

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tzael2003
tzael2003
174 Followers

I smell of piss...mine and Jonathan's as I run to my room dumping my clothes on the floor as I then run into the shower to get cleaned up. Awhile I realize my penis is damn hard as hell as my heart pounds from the excitement and shame of being caught by Jonathan's dad all naked on their front lawn.

I stay under the hot water soaping up my body trying to get the smell out of me and I can't tell if it is gone or am I imagining it. My penis is rock hard all this time. Getting caught like this just makes me so turned on.

I hear my parents come home! I get out of the shower and try to dry myself before they realize what is going on.

"David! We're home. Come on out and help with getting dinner going." My Mom calls out.

"Be right there mom!"

I dry myself off, wrap myself in the damp towel, and try to sneak back to my room.

"Feeling better?" I hear my Dad ask.

"Ahh...yes." I say as I am caught in the hall, naked with the towel wrapped around me to cover myself.

"Go put something more on and then help your mom, okay?"

"Sure Dad."

I get into my room and grab a clean tee shirt and cut offs and put them on and head off to the kitchen.

Dad comes out to help finish up as well, bare foot, wearing a tank top and short pair of black cotton Lycra workout shorts. Mom teases Dad about how good he looks and how he is showing off his hot bod. She goes off to change as well, and comes back in a similar outfit, and I can tell she is not wearing a bra. She shows of a bit of butt cheeks in those skimpy shorts and I catch glimpse of her hanging freely round breasts under the loosely fitting tank top.

We eat and then I help clean up and finally retreat to my bedroom, lock the door and strip naked.

Wow! What a day. Will Jonathan's Dad tell my folks? Will Jonathan get in trouble? I try to log on to see if Jonathan is online. I text him as well. But no response. I try and focus on homework but feel anxious for us both and fear the repercussions of being caught.

My penis is all hard from the fear and the memory of how it all felt. I have to admit I liked it. All of it. It felt so nasty and good. Even the piss play. God damn my prick is so hard at the thought of what we did that it caused a teardrop of cum to leak out of my head. I catch it and lick it up.

Finally, Jonathan contacts me on the webcam.

"Hey man," I ask. "Are you okay?"

He is in the kitchen once again, and I assume naked.

"Oh sure. Why do you ask?"

"Hell! Your Dad caught us all naked and stinking of you know what! I figured he tell my folks and I would be grounded for the rest of my life!"

"Nah. He was cool with it. I mentioned that my folks are old Hippies and they were into piss play. So it was no big deal. He asked me how I like it, that's all."

"Weird. Well...did you like it?"

"Yeah I did. How about you?"

"I am all hard thinking about all of this."

"Me too."

I think someone is in the kitchen with Jonathan. "Hey are you alone?"

"No. My dad's getting my Mom some ice cream."

I hear him call out, "Tell David he is not in trouble. It's all cool." I catch a glimpse of him behind Jonathan and OH MY GOD! He is not wearing any clothes! He is naked! He then disappears from view.

"Holy crap! Jonathan I think I just saw your Dad and he was not wearing any clothes. What the Hell?"

"Yeah. Well, I guess I need to let you in on the family secret. It will explain why you never got to come over when my folks were home. You see, growing up I was ashamed of them. As I approached my eighteenth birthday, I finally got okay with all of it. Now, I'm not. I kind of like the whole thing."

"What are you talking about?"

"My folks are exhibitionists and nudists. That's the family secret that I didn't want anybody to find out."

"You mean they don't wear any clothes? Ever?"

"My dad is naked all the time. Mom, usually wears a top of some kind, but goes around with a bare butt. She does wear high heels, since she has to wear flats at work. She likes looking all sexy in the privacy of her own home. Your parents found out about this about ten years ago and they eventually got into it as well. They obviously kept that a secret from you. Our parents became best buds."

"What the Hell? No way!"

"Yes way. In the past few years when your Dad and mine would go off camping and my mom and your mom would go off to those health spas and retreats and stuff, that's when they would go off to some nudist camp to hang out together."

"Shit! You serious?"

"Yup. Honest to God truth. Can I tell you something else?"

"Yeah what now?"

"I'm getting to that...anyway, when you left, my dad asked me how I liked the piss play and I told him I like it and found it really a turn on. You know, having turned eighteen my hormones kicked in and I'm all horny all the time and so I got into being a nudist and found out I like all this weird shit that are into."

"Okay. So you are all nudists. I can deal with that. I'm kind of liking this being naked thing as well. It makes me horny as well. Do you walk around with a friggin' hard on all the time?"

"Ha ha...sometimes I do."

"They okay with that?"

"Hell yeah. Doesn't faze them in the least. Now I am dying to tell you..."

"Yeah so what now?"

"After you left, and my Dad and I talked about what we were doing. He asked me if I would be okay if he pissed on me?"

"What the Hell! No way!"

"Oh yeah. For real. He said all this smell of piss and talk about piss made him realize he needed to pee and he asked me if I wanted to let him do it to me. He said I didn't have to say yes, but now that I'm eighteen, things have changed and stuff here. So I said I might be okay with that."

"Did he?"

"What do you think?"

"Hell I don't have any idea this is blowing me away."

"He stripped naked and then asked me how I wanted it."

"Shit!"

"Yup. I laid back on the grass and he let loose with pouring out his full bladder all over me, I let him piss on my front and back, all over my ass. It felt nasty and a real turn on for both of us. You'll never guess what happened next."

"On shit now what?"

"We were all horny and we started to jack off together. We didn't realize that Mom had come home and wandered over to us and caught the last part of our piss play and we were both jacking off when we realized that she was watching us."

"Oh Shit!"

"Nah. She was cool with it. She was all into it as well and wanted to get down on him right then and there."

"Seriously?"

"I think they might have fucked right then, but we all heard noise from the street and we all laughed at each other and not wanting to get arrested for being perverts we gathered up our stuff and ran inside. They shut themselves in their bedroom and I'm sure fucked each other silly. I had to finish stroking off myself. It was a fast fuck for them cause they came out all tussled and we made dinner."

"God Damn! Your folks are so hot and so cool! But you said my folks paired up with them and went to these nudist places all those years and I didn't know it? Hey Holy Shit. Does this mean that my dad and your dad and my mom and your mom—like got it on together?"

"I am almost absolutely certain of it."

"Holy shit! Their Bi! Oh Shit. Oh shit. Oh shit."

"So now you know my family secret and your family secret as well."

"Wow. I guess it is no big deal if they see me naked. Hey, come to think of it, I should be able to walk around naked and they can't say boo. Their nudists and bi so they have just deal with it. Hey, are your folks cool with me coming over and hanging out with you naked?"

"Oh sure. They always wanted me to have friends over, but they weren't going to stop walking around naked so I never had anyone over. Now, it would be great to have you come over, maybe you can sleep over this weekend?"

"Sounds great to me."

"Will meet up tomorrow?"

"Sure. Night."

"Night."

Wow. Lot's to think about. As I try to wrap my head around all this stuff and wrapped my hand around my prick and stroke myself to sleep.

***

My alarm went off and was called if I wanted any breakfast, this time I walked out of my room bare asses naked. I was nervous as hell but was determined to do it. I said Hi to Mom and Dad and their mouths just about hit the floor when they saw me all hanging out naked. But, hey, they didn't say anything other than asked if I felt comfortable. I told I felt great. My penis started to get aroused and I first thought they would yell at me then, but they just noticed it and tried not to notice it at the same time.

After I had cereal, my Mom made and handed me lunch I thanked her, and they just told me to get ready for school so they could drop me off as usual.

I went to school commando style, as Jonathan called it. I was getting used to this.

This time, right before we got on the bus to go home, I deliberately drank a lot of water. Jonathan spotted what I was doing and said I was tanking up for later.

I said, "Could be, I might just be thirsty."

"Well, I feel thirsty as well." And he starts tanking up as well.

We almost missed the bus from all of this. Again Jonathan headed over to his house after school, this time as we headed up the hill to get up on his front lawn, we both started to strip naked at the same time, tossing our clothes up unto the lawn.

I lay out naked on the grass feeling the urge to piss building in my groin. While Jonathan heads into his house to get the suntan lotion. When he comes out I had a grip on my prick to hold in the need to pee.

"Okay boy get down he and get ready for a shower!"

"Oh yeah! I'll drown you first!"

We both get on our knees facing each other and holding onto on penis's pointing them at each other like they are water pistols. I can feel my the piss building up and desperately wanting release. We both fake anger and threaten each other as we ready our weapons and then Wham we both release our grip on our pricks almost at the same time and shoot forth our hot streams of urine at each other, laughing. I feel streaming hot piss spray my face as I do the same at Jonathan. We soak each other with our piss laughing at ourselves getting it on each other's hair, face, and all over. They when our hoses finally empty we just shake the last drops out and then I reach over, grab his dick, and start to stoke him off. He does the same to me and we pound each other's prick as we work ourselves close to cumming.

"Shoot your load into my mouth!" Jonathan says as he lets go of my penis and lies down in the piss-wet grass.

"Okay." I grab my erection and move close. It is aimed at his open mouth as I stroke off my prick. "Here it...cummmms!" I shoot my load at his open mouth, I get most of it in his mouth, but a fair amount lands on his lips, nose and chin. I pump out all of my load till it is just a few dangling drops.

Jonathan swallows my load and begins to lick up the rest.

"Okay," I say, "Now do me. Fill my mouth with cum."

I lie down in the piss grass and open my mouth up wide.

Jonathan gets close to me and his penis is a few inches from my mouth as he pumps his prick. "Uhhhhhh...here...it goes...Ohhhhh...Yes!" He blasts his load right into my mouth as he keeps pumping his penis to shoot off his load. His dick is so close to me that it all pours in to my open mouth. I just keep it open and let him fill me with his entire hot creamy load. "Ugggh...there...that's the last of it!" I then swallow all of his hot cum. Wow!

We collapse next to each other exhausted.

"That was hot!"

"Hell yeah!"

"Let's put some lotion on and just lay back and edge, how does that sound?" Jonathan asks.

"Sounds great."

Jonathan hands me a bottle and we start to cover ourselves with suntan lotion. Once we have all our bodies covered, except the good parts we snuggle back down next to each other, he squirts a load of lotion on my balls, and penis and I do the same with him. Then we reach over and just start working the lotion into the other one, then just edging each other's hard hot penis. We do this for a long time, just soaking up the feelings of being naked outside and staying on the erotic edge of cumming but not letting each other cum.

We lay together, getting each other worked up as we hear a truck pull up.

We lay still. I close my eyes and just hold me hand wrapped tightly around his erection. I think I hear someone, someone is moving around again out on the street. I hear the crunch of shoes on the ground as he walks, is it away from us or?

I keep my eyes closed tightly as if that will keep me from being seen.

I keep hearing the footsteps, and then I don't.

Whew.

I relax. "That was close," I whisper.

"But so damn hot."

"Yes. It was. I thought we would be caught together here all naked."

"So did I. That would be so..."

"Bad if we got arrested!"

"You can't get arrest on your own property."

"Are you sure of that?"

"Not really."

"I didn't think so."

Then I hear a soft breathing. It's not Jonathans. I feel a shadow creep across my space, blocking the sunlight.

"Nice day," a voice says.

Man's older. Close. Right next to us. I don't open my eyes. I just lay still pretend to be asleep.

"Great day to catch some rays, work on that tan. Lucky you. I got to work," He says. "Got this package, shoes I think they are for your mother. Can you sign for the delivery?" He asks Jonathan.

"Sure."

I open my eyes and there's this delivery guy, must be thirty years old in his delivery uniform standing over us and staring at our nakedness. Seeing him seeing us gets my penis going again and it gets all hard once more.

"You two look like you could use a hand," he says. "I could use a break. I could help you out with those if you would let me."

"It will take both hands," Jonathan says.

"True. Wouldn't be right to favor just one."

"Nope. Go ahead if you like. Lotions right there."

"Thanks. I would like that. Being helpful is my job."

"Good," Jonathan says. "Gives us that helping hand then."

I can't believe this. Is this for real? Is he going to do this?

Then I feel lotion on my hard dick and then a strange hand grabs it. Oh God.

"You're all hard and warm. Nice." He says as he begins to carefully and methodically stroke us both off.

"Ohhhhhh..." I moan.

He kneels besides us stroking us both off at the same time. He does it slowly, enjoying having us in his control. Not to fast but not to slow, feeling us throb in his hands as he strokes us.

I start to get close. I begin to squirm and he just keeps his steady pace, never changing no matter how much I move and moan.

"Ohhhh...so close...faster please...please...mmmmmm...close..." we both moan.

He doesn't change his pace. No matter how much we moan and beg he just keeps steadily stroking us.

"Oh God...Oh God...just about...Ohh...GOD!!"

I've been so close to the edge before from Jonathan's efforts that I have a massive build up. I can feel it in my falls and it is burning red hot and want to get out.

"GOD...GOD...GOD...YES...YES...YES...ARRRRRGHH!"

I explode! Hot cream blasts out from my head and lands on my navel. He just keeps his steady pace, though he grips my dick hard as he pumps me. Another and another blast his forced out of my aching dick as he strokes me off. A few last drops ooze out and my dick feels so painful and so good.

"Stop...please stop...no more...so good...so good...ahhhhh..." I moan and writhe with painful pleasure.

"There. That was great," He says.

"Yes it was," Says Jonathan. "You definitely helped out with that delivery."

"Glad to be of service to you both."

"You can help us with deliveries anytime."

"Thanks. I just might come again. Bye. Enjoy the rest of your day." He says as he walks off. We hear the sound of that dog yapping again. Then, I might not be sure but it sounds like he is talking to someone, a woman's voice? I can't make out what or if they are talking. Then the sound of a door opening and the sound of it driving off.

"Well what are you waiting for, David? Lick up my cum."

"Yes master." I laugh as I move over to start licking his goo off of him with my tongue. I love the way his warm cum tastes off his suntan lotion bare skin. "There you are done. Now lick me."

I settle back and let Jonathan's hot wet tongue work his way across my belly as he licks up my cum load.

"I just walked out this morning naked in front of my folks and had a hard on and everything and they just acted like it was all normal! Tomorrow is Friday, say, how about a sleep over at your place? Would your parents be cool with that? Me being around them and all of us naked?"

"Oh sure. They would love it."

"Great. Well I best be going I don't want to stink of piss when they get home," I say getting up.

"Hell, you never know what they are into," Jonathan smirks.

"Shit. I can't think about that. My parents doing this kind of stuff? I don't think I want to know."

"Hey, you never know...your folks do have great bodies..."Jonathan smirks.

"I'm not listening...la la la..." I cover my ears and giggle as I gather up my clothes and head down the lawn to my own front door.

"Young man." I hear a women's voice. I freeze.

"I believe you are David, correct?" she says.

I turn around. On the side walk a neighbor of ours from down the street, she's elderly, like older than my folks. She is in a cream colored sundress that stops at her knees, shapely legs with red toes nails in high heeled sandals, she is holding a leash of her corgi.

"Hi, yeah I'm David," I meekly say all exited and scared at being caught naked. I'm holding my bundle of clothes against my chest but I hadn't bothered to cover my penis and balls.

"Could you be so kind as to come down here I have a few questions."

"Ah sure...Mrs..." I walk toward her.

"You can call me Mrs. Pee. I live down the block. You and Jonathan have grown up nicely."

"Ah...thanks."

"My daughter is turning eighteen next week and I was wondering what to do for her party. I have spied you and Jonathan playing and I think I have a wonderful proposition for you two."

"Oh? Like what?"

"How would you like to earn some extra money?"

"Doing what?"

"Do you know what cfnm means?"

"Ahh...no."

"Well look it up. Here is my email address. Contact me tonight and I will give you the particulars."

"Ahh...okay."

"Now you best run along. I imagine you need to take care of that," she points to my extremely erect penis. "Besides you wouldn't want anyone to see you like that, they might get the wrong ideas about you. That' is beside me. It was nice talking to you. Don't forget to email me."

She walks off like she was asking me if I would mow her lawn or something else so ordinary. Weird. But I liked being seen naked. I head up to my house.

tzael2003
tzael2003
174 Followers