Yearbook 2005--n/c

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers

"Uh huh," Richard mumbled.

xxxx

He sat in his room, brooding.

He knew Beth didn't like him, hadn't really wanted him to move in with her and Dad, but had no choice when Mom killed herself.

All Beth did was complaining about how much his clothes cost, his car cost, his tuition cost. Once, she had complained about how much he ate; Dad had finally stood up to Beth at that.

"What?" Dad said. "Want me to take food out of his mouth, huh?"

"Well, no, but..." Beth had stammered, a little surprised, and a little embarrassed.

"Then shut up, he eats too much, he's just a teenager, God damn, and they eat a lot, all right?" Dad snapped.

Richard had felt a little slice of happiness at that moment; his dad was sticking up for him. He spoiled it, though, by smirking at Beth, giving her more ammunition for her dislike of him.

"Turn that shit down!" Beth screamed through his closed door, crashing into his subconscious.

"Hey, your mom and dad like YOUR music?" Kenneth asked her.

"No, but I didn't blast it either," Beth snapped.

"Look, I know he's difficult, but try to be a little more understanding," he snapped back.

"I have tried!" she screamed. "All he fucking does is mope around, blaring that shit he calls music, never goes anywhere, except to be around those jerk off friends of his!"

"I can hear you," Richard yelled through his closed door.

xxxx

Then a couple of hours later, Dad came to him to tell him that Aunt Maggie was asking if he could help out again.

"Yeah, whatever," Richard had said.

He'd called Jack and it really seemed like all Jack wanted him to do was be the wheels for Jack.

"Aw, Dude, love to, and know what I'm saying, but man, my step mom's sister? My Aunt Maggie? She's probably going to want me to help out again, know what I'm saying?" Richard had said.

"Yeah, you're Aunt Maggie, huh?" Jack had leered. "She anything like your step mom? Dude, your step mom's fucking hot, know what I'm saying?"

"Wouldn't think she was all that fucking hot had to put up with her," Richard said.

"Yeah, I'd just do her, then split before she started bitching," Jack laughed.

"Fuck, man, she never stops bitching," Richard had said, then ended the call.

Even his own friends didn't really want him around, just wanted to use him.

He drove to Aunt Maggie's house, and just like the last time, had to bang on the door to be heard over the din inside.

"Aw, man, you again?" David griped with he opened the door.

"Yeah, butt face," Richard said, roughly shoving David aside as he entered.

"Hi Richard, thank you so much, I know you probably had a date or something, good looking young man like you, I really appreciate it, now, I don't know what time I'll be home, depends on how I'm doing at the slots, I like those quarter slots, they pay the best, but the nickel ones are pretty good too, y'all, y'all! I'm talking to you! Listen! While Momma's out, Richard and Bernie, they're in charge, Y'all, I'm serious!" Maggie rambled as she kissed the children, including a slightly surprised Richard.

Bernie avoided him and glared hatefully at him when he did try to make conversation with her.

David tried his best to be annoying to him and it was Bernie that put a stop to it it.

"David, enough; one butt hole in the house is plenty enough," she said, looking right at Richard so there would be no doubt who she meant.

The word 'butt hole' brought on laughter from the five other children. David muttered threats under his breath and retreated to his room.

Ch 3

"Please, stop it," Richard finally said.

She turned, stared at him for a long moment, and then stomped up the stairs.

"I said 'I'm sorry,' all right?" he yelled.

"Don't yell," she said coolly. "There's people sleeping you know?"

"Fine, fine, fucking bitch," Richard muttered, clicking the television on.

Aunt Maggie's vodka went down a little better, a little easier than her whiskey. He found an R-rated soft core pornographic movie on one of the movie channels and watched, avidly, as one large breasted actress fondled the large breasts of another actress.

Bernie felt horrible. Yes, Richard's comment had hurt but that didn't make her treatment of him right.

Richard watched as an actress licked up and down the front of an actor's jeans. The fact that she was setting him up so that her friend could heist the man's wallet mattered little to him; the scene was incredible.

"Want to see my tits?" she asked, undoing the buttons of her too tight blouse.

"Aw yeah," both Richard and the male actor groaned.

Richard eased his aching, drooling cock out of his shorts and grabbed a handful of tissues from the box Aunt Maggie had on the end table.

"Richard? I'm sor..." Bernie started, and then shrieked. "Oh my God! What are you doing?"

"God damned fucking bitch!" Richard screamed.

He had been so close, could feel the semen bubbling up the length of his cock, and then Bernie had startled him.

She stood, Frozen, open-mouthed, staring at him in shock.

Richard's anger erupted and he blacked out, acting on auto-pilot. She screamed as he grabbed her by her skinny wrists and hurled her onto the couch.

"No, Richard," She quietly begged as he pinned her to the couch.

"God damned stupid fucking ugly cunt!" he bellowed in her face, large hands painfully gripping her wrists.

"Please don't, Richard!" she begged, tears streaming down her face.

"I am so fucking sick and tired of..." Richard screamed in her face, but didn't finish the thought.

Tears of shame poured from his own eyes; he was so humiliated that this ugly little bitch had caught him playing with his meat puppet.

"No, Richard, don't! I'm a..." she cried out as she felt his hot member pressing against her crotch, a thin piece of cotton separating her from him.

"What?" he laughed a sharp, bitter laugh? "Throwing it in my face all the fucking time, then act like you don't want it? Aw no, bitch, you going to..."

"Please, Richard, I DO want it, but not like this," she cried.

He let go of one of her wrists to pull at her panties. She reached out, trying to touch his sweating face, trying to soothe him, to calm him. She looked up at him in shock when he mistook her movement and slapped her pale face, hard.

Her panties ripped easily in his enraged strength and she struggled all the harder against him.

"Please, please, Richard, please don't," she begged. "Please, I'll do anything you want, but not like this, please?"

"Anything?" he laughed harshly.

"Uh huh," she promised. "Richard, baby, all you got to do is ask, but please, not like this, okay?"

"Yeah? Anything?" he prompted. "Anything at all?"

"Yes," she promised, trying to cover her dense profusion of red pubic hair from his advances.

"Even if I want to fuck you up the ass?" he said harshly.

"EW, up the...where the poop comes out?" she asked, repulsed by such a vulgar, disgusting thought.

"No, where the snot comes out," he said nastily. "Yes, you stupid whore, where the shit comes out."

"You can't do that," she said, cheeks burning with shame at being called 'whore.'

"God you are so fucking stupid, people do it all the fucking time," he spat.

""Up the...?" she asked, horrified.

"Wait here," he commanded and to emphasize his command, pushed her hard into the couch cushions.

He walked to the downstairs bathroom, grabbed the petroleum jelly and came back to the living room. The docile Bernie had not moved, except to place both hands over her pubic mound.

"Watch," he said angrily, grabbed her slender legs and twisted her onto her stomach.

He jammed his middle finger into the jar of jelly, and then pulled her buttocks apart.

"No, oh my God!" Bernie screamed into the cushion as she felt his large finger roughly jam itself into her anus.

She clenched her sphincter muscle as tightly as she could against the horrible intrusion, but he was already in completely. Inadvertently, his thumb jammed against her fat little clitoris and she began to moisten. The pain in her rectum was so great; however, that she did not notice this.

"See?" he hissed in her ear. "Easy as pie; get the shit hole good and greasy, then just stick your dick in there."

"Please, Richard, please stop," she begged

He gripped her buttock with his free hand, reveling in the soft, smooth, warm skin. He began to pull his finger out of her tightly clenched hole, then drove it back in and she sobbed in pain.

"Ah, Mother of God!" she cried out when he jammed a second, unduplicated finger into her already painfully stretched rectum.

"Oops," he giggled and pulled both finger s out. "Forgot to get it greased up."

Her relief was short-lived; he'd only pulled his fingers out to smear more lubrication on them.

"Get up, like this," he demanded and pulled her onto her knees.

"Why, what?" she gasped then screamed in agony as he suddenly battered against her anus with the head of his greasy dick.

"God damn, quit your fucking screaming, huh?" he yelled at her, forcing her face into the cushion.

He didn't get his cock beyond her sphincter muscle before he spurted heartily into her bowels.

"Argh, oh, Ah, God damn, fucking yeah, aw shit, oh yeah," he grunted and fell backward, popping his cock from her tight rectum.

She drummed both her fists and her feet on the couch, still reeling from the intense pain of her brutalization. He looked at her, pale buttocks high in the air, raw, reddened anus still pulsing from the intrusion, and watched, fascinated as a thin stream of his semen began oozing out, dripping toward her upside down, wet pussy.

"You, um, you on the pill, right? He asked, seeing the thin stream heading for her pussy.

"No," she sobbed.

"Shit," he said, then grabbed a handful of tissues and staunched the flow of semen.

"Ow," she sobbed. "Stop it; that hurts."

"I'm just trying to keep my come from getting near your cunt," he spat, angered with her.

Even when he was trying to do the right thing, it didn't seem to matter. Everyone just pushed him away.

She gasped, and sat back slightly.

"You mean...?" she gasped. "You didn't use a condom? Oh God!"

"No, I didn't use a condom; you got one?" he barked at her.

"No! Why would I have one?" she asked, reaching between her legs to grab the tissues.

He would have laughed, watching her run with a wad of tissues between her legs, hand clutching it to her anus, if he had not been so hurt. She slammed the bathroom door shut and he sat, brooding.

He tucked his now limp cock into his shorts and debated on whether or not he should fix another drink. He liked the vodka, it went down a lot easier than the whiskey, but it was kind of late and he didn't want Aunt Maggie catching him drinking her booze. He heard the sound of the toilet flushing and watched the bathroom door.

She looked at him for a long moment but didn't say anything. She sobbed and tenderly, painfully walked up the stairs.

He looked at her; dressed in her threadbare cotton nightgown, faded, slightly battered bunny slippers on her small fee. His heart hurt, watching her. That feeling startled him, and frightened him.

He decided to risk it and fixed himself another, very strong drink.

xxxx

Maggie's cheeks burned in shame, scarcely daring to believe what she was doing. Dan's cock pounded in and out of her pussy while his friend Frank's cock slipped in and out of her mouth.

She'd looked all around for Carl but didn't see him anywhere. She did, however, see Dan and Frank as they were buying themselves a couple of drinks. Her motive must have been grossly apparent; they both approached her and flanked hear her at the bar.

"Fuck yeah," Dan laughed as he mauled Maggie's breasts that dangled in his face. "Fuck yeah, oh you're good. Aw yeah, you're good".

"You swallow?" Frank asked, his breath coming in gasps.

"Maggie kneaded his wrinkled scrotum and he groaned and began to pump a thin dribble of semen into her mouth.

She grunted in orgasm again, and then felt more shame and revulsion and excitement as the two men exchanged places.

Dan touched her cheek with the palm of his hand as she began sucking his cock and she looked up, meeting his eyes.

Ch 4

He felt her lips touch his cheek and pulled away. He was so ashamed of himself; raping her like that. Even if she was an ugly bath, even if she did throw herself at him all the time, she still didn't deserve what he'd done to her.

Maggie looked down at the handsome young man and smiled sadly. She could see why Bernie was so in love with him. She had felt the same whey when she'd first seen Joe Melancon.

She didn't feel that way about Carl, or Dan, or Frank; he, it was just sex. Just sex. She was using them, just like they had used her.

She wobbled up the stairs, into her bedroom, into her bathroom. This time, she had managed to get her diaphragm in before she'd left the house. Now, she retrieved it, and washed it well before putting it into its plastic case. She'd taken a quick shower at the motel, but thought another shower, one with her own soap, instead of the harsh soap the motel provided might be a good idea.

xxxx

"Want some more pancakes, Richard?" Aunt Maggie cheerfully asked, putting them onto his plate.

"Thank you," he mumbled.

"You go to church with us, right?" Bea asked him.

"Uh I uh," he stammered.

Dad and Beth didn't go to church; said they didn't need some sanctimonious guy in a dress telling them how to live their lives. He attended Mass during school, but rarely went outside of that.

"Please do," Aunt Maggie urged.

"Um, okay," Richard agreed.

"But you can't go like that," Aunt Maggie said. "When you finish those pancakes, you go home and get dress for church, okay?

"Yes ma'am," Richard said.

"Bernie, you're already dress; you go with him, all right?" Aunt Maggie said.

She did not notice the petrified look on her daughter's face, or her nephew's face.

"Aw!" Tammy whined. "I'd known I could ride with Richard I'd gotten dressed too!"

"Well next time you'll know," Aunt Maggie said.

xxxx

"I um, I'm..." Richard tried to apologize but couldn't bring himself to say it, couldn't say out loud the ugly truth

Bernie said nothing, just sat as close to the passenger door as she possibly could squeeze herself to it.

They pulled up in front of the house.

"My um, my Dad and Beth are probably still sleeping; they don't get up until real late on Sundays," Richard said. "Unless the Saints are playing at noon; then they get up. And start drinking them Bloody Marys first thing. Don't know why they even bother turning on the stupid game; they're passed out by half time anyway."

"Ew, football?" Bernie said, wrinkling up her face. "What a stupid game!"

"Yeah, never saw the point of it, just a bunch of guys fighting over this stupid ball," Richard agreed. "But Beth and Dad get into it, jumping up and down and screaming, like it's real important."

They got out of the car and entered the house.

Even though it was not a football Sunday, Beth was up, making coffee.

"Hey Aunt Beth," Bernie happily greeted her aunt.

"Hey you, what you doing here?" Beth asked.

Richard ducked into the shower, but not before hearing Beth yell out, "Don't be taking any two hour showers there, using up all the hot water, you hear?"

The water felt good, but he did not dawdle, scrubbed himself from head to toe, and then got out.

"Wow," Beth said sarcastically from the living room. "You CAN take a shower without it taking all day."

He stopped when he heard Bernadette's voice.

"Aunt Beth, you like it when people make fun of you?" Bernie asked.

"Huh?" Beth asked, not comprehending.

"You like it when people talk about you all nasty and stuff?" Bernie went on.

"Well, no, but..." Beth stammered.

"I bet if your boss was always saying you were stupid and lazy, you'd be mad, huh? You'd probably want to quit or something." Bernie went on. "Ooh, I like that shirt on you, Richard."

"Thanks," Richard said, actually blushing a little. "Aunt Maggie, um, your mom gave it to me last Christmas."

"I know that," Bernie giggled. "I'm the one picked it out."

"Yeah?" Richard smiled. "Got good taste."

"What you expect?" Beth chimed in. "She is my niece, after all."

"Bye Aunt Beth," Bernie said and grabbed Richard's hand.

"Hey, where y'all going?" Beth asked, a little surprised.

"Church," Richard said.

xxxx

"Hey, um, I um, I heard what you were telling Beth, and um, Thanks," Richard mumbled as he started his car.

"She really made me mad!" Bernie said forcefully. "Talking about you like you is a big problem or something!"

"She..." Richard started to say, then burst into tears.

He could feel her small arms around him, could feel her lips touching his face and it made him cry all the harder.

"I love you," she whispered into his ear and he almost howled in anguish.

xxxx

"Go wash your face," she said and he got out of the car.

"Hey, no changing the radio station," he said lightly and she actually smiled as she reached over to the stereo.

"I thought you were going..." Beth said when Richard re-entered the house.

"Got to wash my face," he said and ducked into the bathroom before she could see his tear streaked face.

xxxx

They were already into the first reading when Bernie and Richard joined the Melancon brood at the rear of the church.

"You coming over for lunch?" was Aunt Maggie's only comment to Richard.

He stood outside as Aunt Maggie greeted old friends and acquaintances, Bernie standing proudly next to him, the other children whining that they were bored, they were hungry, and they wanted to go. He looked over and saw Jack Vogel sneering at him, sneering at Bernadette Melancon.

"Fuck him," Richard thought darkly and reached down to grip Bernie's hand.

If Jack had come into the house that morning, he would have sat with Beth in the living room, trying to catch a peek at Beth's boobs in the ridiculously sheer robe she always wore, trying to see if she had panties on underneath, and agreeing with everything Beth said about Richard. Jack would have reveled in Beth's snide, ugly comments, and would have added a few of his own.

When he took her hand in his, Bernie looked up at him, and then clutched his arm tightly in hers. He was embarrassed, sure that everyone in the church parking lot was staring at them, him, with an unattractive girl, but he resisted the urge to yank his arm free.

"Okay, okay," Aunt Maggie finally said and unlocked the door to the van.

"Your dad and Beth are coming over for lunch," she said to Richard. "So no disappearing for an hour like you two did this morning; come straight home, you hear?"

"Yes ma'am," Richard said, blushing hotly.

"Can I ride with Richard and Bernie?" Patrick begged.

"Me too," Tammy demanded.

"Fine, fine, whatever," Richard grumbled.

Beth's smirk did little to ease his discomfort as Bernie clung to him. Dad just shrugged and continued to talk football with David.

"Man, Aaron Brooks is a TERRIBLE quarterback," Kenneth protested. "Tampa Bay, throws an interception, I mean, there wasn't a single Saint in the area, threw it right to the son of a bitch!"

"Because Michael didn't run the route like he was supposed to," David argued back.

After lunch, his dad came out and put his arm over his son's shoulder.

"Be careful," he said in a low voice. "Uncle Joe and Aunt Maggie didn't have all them kids just because Joe was horny; Aunt Maggie contributed too."

"I will," Richard said, blushing hotly and shrugging his dad's arm off of his shoulders.

Ch 5

She was so relieved; her period was right on time. Her Friday and Saturday night had not resulted in any unplanned pregnancy.

"Well, it ain't like any of them were planned," Maggie had to laugh to herself.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers