Yearbook 2005--n/c

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How many times had she heard his voice, how many times had she turned, only to realize it was her mind playing tricks on her? She'd turn, and there would be no one there.

It had been four months since Lawrence had come by to tell her that Richard had been killed. She was proud of him; he was a hero, but she couldn't hug a dead hero.

"Go on, Phyllis, keep reading," she said impatiently.

"Um, Bernie?" Phyllis said eyes wide at the sight of the soldier in the kitchen.

"What?" Bernie asked, turning to look at her baby sister.

"Hey Baby," Richard said, smiling. "I missed you."

"Oh God, R-R-R-Richard?" Bernie asked aloud, clutching her crucifix tightly.

"No, sweetie, you're not dreaming, the still crying Maggie assured her.

Xxxx

She knelt beside her bed and prayed. Her anus throbbed; Richard had been nearly savage in taking her.

She screamed out loud as he forced the head of his cock into her bowels, screamed "I love you!"

She begged him to stop; it hurt, begged him to put his cock in her pussy, but he kept hammering at her raw bowels.

"Please, Richard, please put it in my pussy, baby," she begged, beads of sweat popping out on her forehead.

He did not cease, though; just kept thrusting in and out of her bleeding rectum.

"Please," she whispered. "Put it in my...I want a baby, I want your baby."

The pain was intense, so was her joy. She had missed him so terribly. And when they thought he was dead, had completely shut down, unable to feel anything at all.

Now she felt pain, she felt love, she felt happiness, and she felt alive.

Then he said it to her. Said what she had dreamed of hearing for as long as she'd known Richard.

"I love you, baby," he said. "You are the most beautiful girl in the world."

No one ever called her 'beautiful,' except her mom and her dad. But she could hear it in his voice; Richard meant every word of it.

"I love you so much," she whispered in his ear.

She touched the crucifix, the one he'd given her and put her forehead to her mattress.

"Thank you, Jesus," she prayed aloud. "Thank you for giving me back my sweet Richard."