Yearning Hearts Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jonathan's breath hitched in his throat when Thomas started touching him, he knew Thomas could sense the lust oozing off of him. The little shit was teasing him and he was falling right into it. He was a grown ass man for God's sakes; he was perfectly capable of keeping his cock in check. "We could um..." his voice came out strained, he cleared his throat. "I'm not in that much of a hurry you know; you can go up and change into something else." He murmured tensely looking down at Thomas' clothes trying like hell not to meet his eyes. That would definitely be his undoing.

"What, don't you like what I'm wearing baby?" Thomas asked innocently pretending to look and sound disappointed. He bit his lip as he tilted Jonathan's head to meet his eyes. Jonathan actually growled. Had he not been trying to prove his power over the man, he would've died laughing.

Oh fuck. He just had to go and look him in the eyes, he could've shot his load right there. "Oh believe me I do, I really...really do and that's the problem." He rasped desirably watching as Thomas' teeth nipped at his bottom lip. The little fucker knew all the right buttons to push. "It's just that you look so, mmm." He grunted painfully just as Thomas' stomach pressed into his hardness.

"Mmm? That's all you have for me? Not hot, not sexy, not fuckable. Just mmm?"

"You're doing this on purpose."

"Me? I have no idea what you're talking about." Thomas whispered looking completely clueless.

"You don't know?" Jonathan shook his head questionably while he gripped Thomas' waist and spun him around shoving him to face the wall closest to the stairs pressing his front to Thomas' back. "Feel that?" Jonathan grounded his cock between those tight cheeks so that Thomas could feel what was really up. "That's what I'm talking about. All I want to do is go out and have some barbeque and if I have to look at you all evening in that, I'm afraid of what I might do." He grounded some more causing a series of moans to escape Thomas. It was good to know he wasn't the only one in turmoil. Just when he thought he had him right where he wanted him, he felt Thomas' hand snaking around between their bodies and...

"Jesus fuuuck."Jonathan grunted breathing raggedly just as Thomas grabbed his dick and squeezed after which spun around to face him. Holy hell.

"Now listen up," Thomas ordered still holding that thick cock in his hand through the fabric. "I'm not changing and let's see..." He looked at his watch. "We've wasted almost ten minutes already. Now, can we go now or what?" When Jonathan didn't answer he squeezed even tighter.

"Jesuschri... ok ok we'll go," he stuttered holding his hands out in surrender breathing harshly. "But baby please, can you take care of this before we go?" He pleaded desperately looking at Thomas' evil smirk.

"Always," Thomas returned sweetly then squatted down in front of Jonathan.

Jonathan braced his hand against the wall while his other hand held Thomas' hair watching his baby at work. "God, I love your hot mouth." He rasped deeply as he admired those soft lips wrapped around him.

Thomas hummed and rotated his mouth around that engorged head and looked up as he ran his hand under Jonathan's sweater and over those hard hairy abs. He paid special attention to that head and sensitive underside while rolling those balls between his fingers. When he felt Jonathan's whole body go tense, he sped up his movements taking that cock all the way down his throat swallowing around it as he buried his nose in that thick patch of dark hair.

"That's it baby, Oh fuck I'm gonna come." Jonathan roared then came heavily inside that hot mouth. When Thomas was finished licking him clean, he pulled him to his feet and attacked his mouth hungrily.

While Jonathan ravished his mouth, Thomas reached down and tucked him back inside his jeans after which wrapped his arms around Jonathan's neck and melted into his arms. Jonathan's hand moved down to pull his fly but he stopped it. "Later," he breathed bracing his forehead against Jonathan's. "I'm ok. I love you." Yes he was hard too but that little session was for Jonathan. He was more than happy waiting until they came back or on the way back, who knows.

After a quick clean up upstairs, he walked out front where Jonathan was holding the black Mercedes Benz door open for him. Damn his man looked sexy. He was so busy seducing him earlier, he wasn't even paying attention. He wore a tan colored sweater pulled up at the elbows, black jeans and brown suede Chelsea boots.

He looked so fucking mouthwatering and sexy and damn he smelled great, he always did. He didn't wear a lot of cologne to overwhelm you but once in close range, it was enough to make you light headed. He would definitely have to keep a close eye on anyone who dared to stake claim on his man. He knew he had no reason to be worried but when it came to Jonathan he was beyond territorial; no woman that he had been with ever brought that out in him. Before he climbed in, he reached up and stole a few more kisses after which telling his hunk of a man exactly how seductively gorgeous he looked.

********

"Ok, so I think it's only fair that I warn you. He may or may not ask you to relocate." Thomas took a bite of his grilled shrimp then looked at Camila's bemused expression. "Look at him," he gestured with a tip off his chin to where Jonathan stood across the yard with Carlos (Camila's husband) and a few other guys chowing down on pork burgers. "He doesn't eat anyone's food like that, except for his mother's. I think it's safe to say, he'll probably propose some kind of invite soon, so be ready," he stated as a matter of factly.

"No, I don't think it's that serious," she returned smiling looking from Thomas to the group of men. "Is it?"

"Oh believe me, it is. I don't what you gave him yesterday but it's got him hooked."

It was nearly thirty minutes since they'd arrived and in all that time Jonathan was either stuffing his face or laughing raucously about this or that with his newly found group of friends. Thomas on the other hand not only wanted to talk to Camila but he also felt this dire need to tease Jonathan from afar with these longing stares every now and then. Jonathan was more than filled with food but Thomas had no doubt that his man was going to have an insatiable appetite for something else later. He definitely had no complaints there; he was more than happy to fulfill that need.

He didn't have any experience in LA's real estate but based on his knowledge, if he had to guess, Camila's one story three bedroom two bath home was a little over 1100 sqft. He liked it; it was very cozy with a big yard and a beautiful garden. He knew that once they returned to New York he'd move in with Jonathan in his penthouse but if he was being entirely truthful, he was more of a house with a yard kind of guy. High rises weren't exactly his taste, that was more Jonathan but he knew he'd be happy wherever Jonathan was.

If he had to estimate it, there were roughly sixty or seventy people there. Majority of which were family members and the remaining close neighbors and friends. He could see a few of the ladies eyeing Jonathan but nothing serious where he'd have to intervene. Apart from Camila and her husband, he wasn't sure if anyone else knew about him and Jonathan but he was definitely prepared to let them know if need be.

Given that it was a predominantly Hispanic family, he was expecting a lot of Latin music to be playing but oddly enough that wasn't the case. Yes, they (whoever the dj was) had a bit of Jlo, Pitbull and Shakira playing but the rest were mostly pop, hip hop, reggae, funk and so on and so forth. He sort of had his reservations at first about going but now that he was there, he was happy he did, especially when Jonathan looked so happy. For a while he'd forgotten what that smile looked like being as they were always fighting about this or that; mostly about him staying in a marriage which didn't make much sense.

"¡Ninos, por favor. Ve màs despacio!" Thomas tore his eyes from Jonathan to Camila's twin boys running around the yard who Camila was screaming at. He'd only met them once a little over a year ago but he definitely remembered them. Just looking at them made him think of Belle, his little girl, or his and Jonathan's little girl. The last few days made him realize that he didn't want to stop being her dad for one second. Well biologically she wasn't but that didn't matter, nothing was going to make him walk away. Now if only Jonathan would hear him out. And just like that he was brought back to an earlier conversation they had, or tried to have.

He had left to go and take a walk on the beach while Jonathan got some work done but whilst he was there he kept thinking about that fact that they hadn't talked about Belle yet. He knew Jonathan was probably going to be hard headed about the whole thing but they couldn't avoid it anymore. A conversation needed to be had.

With that he cut his walk short and returned to the house where he found Jonathan out on the patio laid out on a sofa with his laptop in hand. Without the slightest knowledge of what Jonathan was doing, he pried it from his hands and placed it on the wooden coffee table. Before Jonathan got a chance to react to that, he climbed over and straddled Jonathan's waist with his knees then laid down atop him. "I missed you," he whispered softly then snuggled even closer.

"I don't think it's been twenty minutes yet, blue." Jonathan chuckled softly then kissed the top of his head.

Thomas stirred and looked up upon hearing Jonathan calling him that. "You haven't called me that in a while. Why'd you stop?" In the earlier years of their friendship Jonathan always called him Blue instead of Thomas or T; just like he called Jonathan Ethan but ever since he married Marian, Jonathan just stopped calling him that all together.

"I don't know, it was sort of my way of saying you were mine and when you got married you weren't mine anymore. Plus I thought it was sort of a disrespect to Marian especially when I meant it in an intimate was but...she was right you know."

"About what?" Thomas whispered curiously as he sat up on Jonathan's thighs running his hand across his chest.

"About you being my weakness. You are, but you're also my strength." Jonathan interlocked their fingers together then kissed his knuckles. "When I look into your eyes, I honestly feel like I can do anything. "You're my storm and calm all in one. I never need words to know how you truly feel. Just by looking into your eyes I can tell if I'm doing right by you or not. I never want to disappoint you or let you down ever again and I promise you I'll do everything in my power to show you every day just how much you mean to me. You're my whole world baby, you're my family, never forget that."

Thomas so desperately wanted to respond to that but he was honestly at a loss for words. He was already as happy as he could ever be. There was nothing else Jonathan could do or say to make him happier. He responded the only way he knew how at that moment. He leaned forward and captured Jonathan's mouth in a heated kiss which had them both moaning. When he released Jonathan's lips he pressed his forehead against his and whispered. "I love you too Ethan, with everything I am, I love you."

Despite the fact that they'd made love in the shower earlier they were both ready to go again. Thomas could feel that hard hot steel pressing into his crack and he wanted it inside him. "I want you inside me Ethan...please." He pleaded shakily as he pried Jonathan's shirt over his head while he grounded his ass on that cock.

"Ahhh baby fu..." Jonathan panted bucking his hips upward. "We're outside, someone might..." Jonathan wasn't worried about anyone seeing them, except for kids that is. Having sex out in the open wasn't anything new to him but Thomas was a whole other story. He wasn't sure if Thomas was reacting purely on impulse or if he truly wanted to have sex out there.

"I don't care. I want you now." Thomas got up immediately and pulled down his shorts hurriedly which revealed he was going completely commando beneath them. Before he dropped them to the ground he reached in the pocket and pulled out a small packet of lube; completely presumptuous on his part but he figured that since they were always horny, why the hell not carry one around. He didn't even bother with taking off his own shirt; all he wanted was to feel Jonathan moving inside him.

"So lube and no underwear; if I didn't know any better I'd say you were trying to seduce me," Jonathan teased then pulled Thomas back down to straddle his naked frame.

Thomas wasted no time in getting Jonathan's cock real slippery with lube as he had no intention of stretching himself. "I didn't think I had to try and if I was, I'd say it's working pretty fucking well." He responded in a low seductive whisper while Jonathan nipped at his neck. When he was satisfied he got it wet enough he smeared a bit over his hole then positioned over the head. He gritted his teeth and swore at the tight fit of that monster splitting him in half. "No, I'm ok I promise. I just need a minute." He told

Jonathan who was trying to stop him. He panted and tried easing down further as he gripped the top of the sofa for support.

Jonathan tensed and breathed harshly at the feel of that tight hot clutch wrapping around the first four inches of him. "Sweetheart, just wait, let me stretch you a little bit first." Jonathan pleaded slipping his hands under Thomas' shirt and caressing his sides and back.

"No, I don't want to. I need you now," Thomas whimpered and moaned as he took that cock to the hilt brushing over his prostate. With that he leaned forward and wrapped his arms around Jonathan's neck while he nuzzled, licked and kissed there.

Thomas' mouth, breath, ass and body felt so fucking exquisite against him, he felt like he had no choice but to move. His whole body felt like fire. It felt as if he could feel the very blood pumping from his heart coursing through his veins powerfully. Only Thomas did that to him, only Thomas made him feel so powerful. From Thomas' back, he moved his hands down to palm those firm luscious cheeks and squeeze as he started thrusting slowing into that tight channel. "Your ass feels so tight around me. I need you like this forever." Thomas whimpered and sucked at his neck and all that did was urge him to go faster and faster and faster.

"Oh my God!" Thomas screamed against Jonathan's neck and held him even tighter. He knew it probably wasn't the smartest idea to take that thing inside him without stretching himself first but he needed it, even if it hurt like hell. The feel of that cock slamming against his gland was taking his breath away, literally. He knew his constant biting and kissing on Jonathan's neck was driving the man crazy but he loved it that way. He loved making Jonathan feel powerful and that's exactly what happened when he pushed those little buttons which he knew for a fact always set Jonathan off. "Oh yess, give it to me, harder please." He winced and trembled whispering against Jonathan's parted lips. "Your cock...ah fuck, feel so...so good inside me,"

"Do you have any idea how much I love you," Jonathan rasped with so much emotion Thomas actually shivered. "So fucking much." He slowed down a bit and just stared into Thomas' eyes.

Jonathan grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him in for a kiss so deep and hard and punishing, Thomas felt like he could come right then. In fact he needed to come. He needed that sweet blissful sensation to possess him. "I think I have an idea." He swallowed hard and took off his shirt. "But right now, I think I'd rather you show me." He stared deeply into those intense grey eyes with his tear filled ones and begged. "Show me baby, show me," he whispered in a small voice running his fingers over Jonathan's beard. "Show what only you can do...please."

Not a second after Thomas' last plea, Jonathan slipped him off his cock then made him kneel on the sofa facing the back with his elbows on top and his ass sticking out. He started kissing down Thomas' back but Thomas had no patience for that.

"Ethan baby please, just put it in please, I need you." Thomas squirmed and whined as he whimpered and begged for Jonathan. He waited impatiently with bated breath but the second Jonathan shoved that hard angry cock inside him he gasped raggedly and trembled as he reached back, grabbed Jonathan's ass and pulled him impossibly closer. Having sex right there out in the open probably wasn't the smartest thing but if he was being honest, it thrilled him to no end.

"You ready?" Jonathan damn well knew that question wasn't necessary but seeing that irritated scowl on Thomas' face was all worth it, but he somehow forgot who he was messing with. Thomas clamped those walls down hard around him making him stars. "Holy motherfuh..." He had no chance to complete that as Thomas' hand moved from his ass, reached up, grabbed his hair and yanked his head down.

"Stop playing with me Ethan, I'm literally going crazy here. Just fuck me will you." Thomas struggled through clenched jaws while he slowly started moving on that dick. He knew Jonathan liked that. Jonathan loved to tease him, but Jonathan also liked it when he got all mean and greedy for his cock.

"Damn baby, I love it when you talk dirty." Jonathan chuckled hoarsely. "But don't worry, Daddy's got exactly..." Jonathan grabbed that hand holding his hair roughly along with the other and pinned it behind Thomas' back then pushed him forward to bend over. "...what you want." And with that he went to town on that ass, using every ounce of strength he had in him to use and abuse that hole just the way he wanted and how he knew Thomas loved it. And right in the midst of all that when Thomas couldn't muffle his screaming anymore, he used his shirt to stuff his mouth.

For the second time that day Thomas got his ass thoroughly fucked into oblivion which he enjoyed every second of. How he had energy to move about after all that, he didn't know but one thing he knew for sure, was that he was beyond happy to be on the receiving end of that joystick.

******

After talking with Camila some more , they decided that she'd come by the beach house the following day with the kids and her husband to keep Jonathan distracted while Camila showed him how not to ruin a meal. He really wanted to do something special for Jonathan when they got back home to New York but he needed a little practice first.

While Camila went off to entertain some of her other guests, Thomas went to sit with a short pregnant lady (Arianna) who he later found out was Camila's sister in law. He'd been looking at her since he arrived. She was the cutest little package. If she hadn't told him how old she was, (27) he'd have thought she was no more than 19. Her husband on the other hand (Rafael), who was standing where Jonathan was, was a very tall guy, around Jonathan's height, maybe six two or three.

"You need to stop staring at my stomach so hard." Arianna leaned in and whispered then took a bite of her melon. "I'm just taking a wild guess here, but your Thor of a man over there doesn't look like the type who likes to share."

For the sake of not seeming too obvious to Jonathan that they were talking about him, Thomas didn't look in his direction but instead tore his eyes from her stomach and gave her a blushing smile. He could literally feel Jonathan's eyes looking at him. "I'm afraid the feeling's very mutual. I just can't help it; you have the cutest baby bump ever," he cooed at her cheerfully with glimmering eyes.

"Yeah? You try walking around at five one with a baby bump. I swear its either random people are treating me like a doll or you got old people hissing at my husband for getting the poor little teenager pregnant."