Yearning Hearts Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God, are you serious?" He chuckled softly with a broad smile. He could totally understand why people would want to eat her up but the fact that people thought her husband was basically a pedophile was beyond hilarious. He couldn't contain his laughter as he laughed uncontrollably and held his belly.

Just when he thought he was finished, Arianna murmured, "Can you imagine, and my crazy ass husband has the nerve to play right along half the time." He tried his best to suppress his laughter but all that made him do was snicker which then turned into more laughter. It was when his phone started buzzing from his pocket that he managed to calm down. He told Arianna sorry then pulled out his phone.

To his surprise it was a text from Jonathan which took him completely by surprise and made him nearly choke on his lemonade.

'Is it possible that you may have a bit of baby fever? If so, just say the word and we can get out of here and start practicing right away.'

'Ok 1, r u crzy. 2, we already have a bby and 3, we both know you're not ready to leave all this delightful food you've been obsessing over all day.' As he hit send, he took another sip of his lemonade then looked over at Arianna who gave him a knowing look like she knew exactly who texted him and what the text might've said. He didn't trust himself to look at Jonathan as he could already feel his body getting warm, especially between his legs. Christ, he was getting hard just from a single text. Seconds later his phone buzzed again which made him unconsciously bite on his lip before he even opened it.

'Only crazy 4 u and I'm sure Camila has doggie bags somewhere. So whaddaya say, u wanna get outta here. I know you want to; you've been teasing since we got here. I wanna fuck u so bad right now I can't stand it.'

'Your appetite for sex is unbelievable, you know that?'

'I didn't hear you complaining this morning in the shower and later out on the patio.'

'Who says I'm complaining. As much as I want you to gag me, bound my hands, bend me over one of these tables and punish me with that big dick, I'm really trying to act civilized in front of these ppl. Especially my new friend here who probably already has an idea how perverted u r. So will u plz behave?'

With that he slid his phone back in his pocket as he knew Jonathan probably wasn't expecting that and therefore would be doing everything in his power to keep from showcasing the outline of his swollen hard cock. He knew Jonathan was definitely hard because knowing him, he was probably thinking long and hard about making those fantasies come to life when they got back. He definitely didn't want to look but out of curiosity he did anyway. Jonathan still stood around the round table with the group of men but instead of eating or talking like he was before he was now swigging a beer heavily.

His mouth curved in a half smirk when he thought about what he just did to the poor man. For a man who always prided himself on exercising great control, it was beyond satisfying knowing that he had the power to curve that part of Jonathan.

A soft giggle suddenly pulled him from his thoughts as he looked over at Arianna who looked like she discovered a big secret. "You're bad, I like you. I like you a lot. You two were so sexting." She teased while rubbing her belly.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He returned amusingly trying to sound clueless.

"Mmmhm, whatever you say. The proof is in the pudding papi."

He blushed deeply then covered his face with one hand and tilted his head back with a soft chuckle. Just like he thought before, she sensed what he was up to.

******

Over the next two hours Thomas and Arianna were basically best friends. They talked about their jobs, family and just life in general. She was very down to earth; he liked that about her. He didn't go into too much detail about what he and Jonathan had been through but he did reveal to her how determined Jonathan was about the whole issue with Belle and not wanting to claim her as his.

She however did advise him to have a serious talk about it sooner than later but he should also be patient if he didn't get the result he wanted right away. She went on to say that no partnership is easy; it's all about patience, compromise, understanding and the list goes on. Five years of marriage taught her that.

He appreciated her advice, especially from someone who didn't know him and didn't have preconceived notions about him and Jonathan. She was right; he absolutely needed to have a conversation about Belle with Jonathan very soon. He remembered how adamant Jonathan had been about keeping things as is. He was more than familiar how obstinate Jonathan could be but Jonathan definitely wasn't going to have his way this time.

Arianna virtually dragged him everywhere she went. She was just as obsessed with him as he was with her. For someone who wasn't familiar with who the pair was would think they were long time friends. Not long after he sent the last text or rather sext, Jonathan did seem to regain his composure but a part of him secretly wanted to push Jonathan's buttons some more. Arianna must've sensed it because before he knew it, she was pulling him over to where the group of men stood.

As they approached they were engulfed with immediate regret as the men were discussing or more like arguing over the presidential debate and which party was more convincing and more excruciatingly who deserved to be president. Let's just say their decisions were anything but unanimous.

Thomas and Arianna gave each other a look which translated to 'hell fucking no am I going in the middle of that.' The music had even stopped playing for a good five minutes now which wasn't helping any with their mood. Like true kindred spirits the pair decided that getting those men to loosen up a bit would be best for everyone's sanity as they were getting really loud and drawing a lot of attention which was a little uncomfortable. Arianna went in one direction to get three women she knew for a fact could defuse the situation. The trio was known as the grooving abuelas as they were all grandmas ranging from fifty two to fifty nine and not only did they love to dance but they were the life of any party. Thomas took it up on himself to seek out the dj and find out what the heck happened to the music.

Camila ended up pointing him in the direction of the culprit who was standing next to a round table with a laptop which he was evidently selecting the music from but instead of commanding that, he was chatting up a girl who looked a little older than him and was definitely a few inches taller but he didn't seem intimidated at all and she was evidently into him because she couldn't stop smiling and flipping her jet black silky hair over her shoulders.

"Hey uh, Gabe?" Thomas murmured cheerfully as he approached the two who seemed a little caught off guard like they were caught doing something completely indecent. The boy didn't answer but he nodded hesitantly. He wondered why they were acting so suspect when they were just having a talk but although he didn't hear what they were talking about he was more than aware of what teenage boys got up to, especially where it involved someone they wanted. He didn't want them feeling awkward in any case because of him so he got right to the point.

He pulled up a playlist from his phone and transferred it to Gabe's laptop via USB. Arianna came over to where he stood just as the first song (Uptown Funk) started playing. They watched in amusement as the three women dragged all five men to the middle of the yard and started dancing around them. The men no longer seemed tense, however they couldn't stop laughing.

Thomas on the other hand wasn't looking on anyone but Jonathan who really seemed taken by the level of attention he was getting from one of the ladies in particular. Instead of being hesitant like the other men were about dancing with the women, he pulled her a few feet away and really started dancing with her. He was obviously complimenting her because she was blushing and laughing excessively.

The other men loosened up eventually but Jonathan and his dancing partner were clearly winning because virtually everyone was watching and cheering them on. Thomas took it on himself to video the whole thing but Arianna on the other hand couldn't stop laughing which was understandable because in all that time she was looking at her husband who looked like he'd rather be anywhere than there at that moment. As funny as it was to watch her laugh uncontrollably like that, Thomas ended up giving her a chair to sit before she had early labor.

A few other people ended up joining in on the dancing but they eventually had to give Jonathan and his grooving abuela some room when 24k Magic started playing. She was the oldest of the trio but she moved like a very fit thirty something woman; age definitely didn't hinder her energy level. Thomas took a second to drink some water but almost choked on it when he looked over and saw her thrusting on Jonathan's leg. Arianna who had stopped cracking up over her husband awkward behavior completely lost it again upon seeing that.

"No no more, I can't take anymore." She snickered as she got up and went inside the house.

He didn't know of Jonathan being into cougars but he definitely didn't like the idea of anyone, pre geriatrics or otherwise being on his man like that. Thankfully Jonathan moved away before she got way ahead of herself. He obviously thought way too soon because just as Cake By The Ocean started playing she pulled him back towards her and wrapped her arms around his waist.

Thomas' jaw dropped but what made the situation more troubling was when Jonathan bent and kissed her on her forehead. For the sake of not losing his shit right there, he had to convince himself over and over that she was just a sweet old lady who was captivated by an handsome man.

He must've spaced out for a bit because before he knew it, his very handsome man was standing before him sweating with the biggest shit eating grin across his face. "As tempting as it is to run off into the sunset with Miss Marisol there, you know you're irreplaceable right?" Jonathan leaned forward and whispered in his ear.

"That not funny jerk," Thomas pouted and lightly punched him on the arm.

"Really? I beg to differ. But did I tell you how much it turns me on when you get like this; even if it's an harmless old lady." Jonathan rasped then kissed his cheek.

Thomas involuntarily let out a small whimper and moan upon hearing that. He had no idea how tolerant everyone was especially when some eyes were still watching Jonathan but Jonathan obviously didn't seem to care. "You know people are still watching right?" He whispered while he looked up at Jonathan vulnerably and licked his lips.

"And? Do you know I haven't kissed you in over two hours; I'm sorry for that. That should never happen again, not when I'm within a couple feet of you."

"Ethan..." he breathed weakly just as Jonathan leaned down and grasped his lips in a light and tender kiss which had him completely drunk on bliss. Instantly all that mattered in that moment was Jonathan and not everyone else. Yes it had only been a little over two hours since they kissed but it never occurred to him how much he missed him, even if they were a couple feet apart.

He wrapped his arms around Jonathan's waist while Jonathan cradled his head and kissed him deeply. Even when they broke the kiss their foreheads were pressed together as they stared into each other's eyes. "Can we leave now? I need you." Thomas couldn't stay there for one more second, he could already feel his cock getting hard and his jeans weren't exactly loose fitting.

"Need you too baby." Jonathan kissed his lips and forehead again then just as he looked up to see where Camila and her husband was, virtually everyone was staring at them, some had shock written over their faces while some looked very pleased. He didn't give one iota what they thought but at least it wasn't discomfort or disgust.

"That's so hot." They were shocked to say the least to see Arianna standing there staring at them intently, eyes glazed with arousal. "Rafael should thank you two right now; he's definitely getting laid tonight."

"Oh my God." Thomas groaned then buried his blushing face against Jonathan's chest.

"Glad to be of service ma'am." Jonathan returned with a smirk.

"Ethan..." Thomas muffled against his chest warningly.

Both Jonathan and Arianna laughed with each other as she rubbed Thomas back in circles and Jonathan kissed the top of his head.

*******

An hour later and they were back at the house but instead of tearing at each other's clothes Thomas was storming up the stairs angrily cursing under his breath.

"Thomas please!" Jonathan called after him as he closed the front door.

"I'm not talking to you right now!" Thomas returned then slammed their bedroom door shut.

Jonathan knew it wasn't smart to go after him right away so instead he went to the kitchen and took a beer from the fridge. Everything was going smoothly after they left Camila's. They touched, flirted, laughed but mostly touched as the rest of the evening seemed very promising.

At one point Thomas' hand slipped inside his thigh brushing against his lengthening cock and he swore he would've pulled the car over and take him right there but for the sake of not getting caught by traffic cops he decided against it. "Sweetheart, not that I don't enjoy having your hands on me but it's making driving really hard right now," he rasped lowly then moved Thomas' hand from his leg. "We'll be there soon I promise."

"Ok fine." Thomas groaned in disappointment and squirmed in his seat. His cock was painfully hard and his hole was twitching with dire need. He knew it wouldn't be long until they got back but his whole body felt hot and vulnerable. His neck felt warm, his nipples were sensitive and his cock was oozing precum. He was going out of his ever loving mind with need but he also knew he needed to stop teasing Jonathan if he wanted to get back in one piece.

Thomas took that time to talk about Belle. He knew it probably wasn't the best time but it was the first thing that came to mind. "Babe, we need to talk." He whispered as he leaned his head against the window.

"About what?" Jonathan could sense a change in the air by Thomas' tone and it had nothing to do with being horny. He was almost scared to hear what Thomas had to say.

"Just promise me you'll hear me out before you write the whole thing off. I know how you are and I'm also aware that the last time we talked about this we weren't exactly in the right frame of mind but you sounded so final and it scares me." He watched as

Jonathan gripped the wheel tighter and acted completely absentminded like he didn't hear anything. "See? That's exactly what I'm talking about. You clearly know what I'm talking about and that's why we have to talk."

Jonathan still kept his eyes on the road as he answered. "Thomas it's not a big deal and can we not do this right now."

"Not a big...how can you say that?!" Thomas replied in exasperation looking at Jonathan in disbelief. He knew it wouldn't be a walk in the park but he wasn't expecting to get angry so soon. "She's your daughter Ethan, our daughter, she is a big deal."

"Baby come on, I didn't mean it like that." Jonathan defended.

"Well...? Then tell me what you meant, because you aren't saying much of anything right now."

"I can't say sorry enough for what I did. I controlled a very important part of your life without your knowledge and that was beyond selfish of me; but I've told you already, I don't regret making that decision for one second. I love that little girl more than you know but I'm not her dad, you are." Jonathan knew his response would tick Thomas off but he felt so passionate about the whole issue, it was so hard for him to be anything but truthful; he was telling Thomas exactly how he felt; at least he was being truthful.

"Really! You're seriously singing that same tune even now?!" Thomas demanded angrily with his arms folded across his chest. He swore his boner just deflated right then. "I think a DNA test would prove otherwise."

"Point taken but on a realistic standpoint, some would say having the same genes doesn't make you a parent. You've been everything and so much more to that little girl. You're the only father she knows, why would you want to confuse her with this; she's just three years old for God sakes." Oh shit he knew he fucked up the second those words left his mouth; now there went his plans for the evening.

"What the fuck! Confuse her? Did I just hear you correctly?" Thomas turned his whole body in his seat staring a hole right in Jonathan's skull. "So that means I shouldn't get my hopes up about starting a family with you then, right?"

"I..."

"Oh no no no, don't try taking it back now. You already made your mind up. If we had a kid, they'd only have one dad right? Because according to you..." he mimicked air quotes. "...that would be major confusion."

"That didn't come out ri..." Jonathan tried to defend his statement but Thomas didn't give him a chance.

"I promise you..." he took deep breaths in and out. "...now is not a good time to speak." His tone said it all. If Jonathan knew what was good for him he wouldn't say another word. With that he turned back in his seat with his arms still folded as he stared out at the ocean fumingly.

Jonathan hated that he was being that way, especially when it made Thomas miserable but as much as he'd love hearing that little girl calling him daddy. He had no doubt that that would reopen old wounds for Thomas. That wasn't an option. Thomas' happiness always came first.

******

Even after twenty minutes of being upstairs by himself, Thomas still hadn't cooled off. He knew Jonathan would be up any second and he sure as hell didn't want to be there when he did because he knew he would just end up flipping the fuck out again. He needed to clear his head and he couldn't do that while confined in their bedroom; he needed air. It was then he decided to take a walk on the beach.

After changing off into a white t-shirt and a pair of knee length white and grey harem sweatpants, he made his way down the stairs in hopes of sneaking out without having to talk to Jonathan but he ended up meeting Jonathan halfway. Jonathan was walking up while he was going down. He was very much aware of the man's presence but he continued walking like he didn't notice him.

Jonathan immediately stepped in his path, stopping him from moving any further. "So is that what we're doing now? Ignoring each other?" Jonathan asked with raised brows as he tried to meet Thomas' eyes. "Baby come on, I'm sorry I upset you, ok? I don't want to spend the little time we have left here arguing with you." The one step difference put them at the same height as he held Thomas' waist applying a bit of pressure like he knew he liked it. When he felt Thomas relax a bit, he took advantage by slipping his hands beneath his shirt and caressed that beautiful flat creamy hairless stomach. He then buried his face in Thomas' neck and kissed slowly. He could feel how Thomas' whole body started to shiver as Thomas wrapped his arms around his neck and raked his fingers through his hair encouraging him to keep doing what he was doing. The evening was starting to look very promising again for Jonathan. He had Thomas right where he wanted him...or so he thought.

"Oh God, wait," Thomas paused with a moaning gasp, stopping Jonathan before he made contact with his very sensitive nipple. "Does that..." he licked his lips slowly. "Does that mean you've changed your mind?" His voice trembled with arousal as he spoke.