Yearning Hearts Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please Ethan, I want to come so bad, please let me come." He sobbed and raised his hips as Jonathan began slipping off his underwear. There he was, a twenty nine year old man spreading his legs like a bitch in heat. He wanted Jonathan inside him but something told him that Jonathan's only intention right then was to get him off and nothing else.

Again Jonathan went on to suck on his nipples then kissed down even further, lingering just above his hip. He knew what was coming but he couldn't wait. With his knees bent, he spread his legs even wider and used his hand to push Jonathan's head towards his cock which wasn't being stroked anymore. "Ohhh my God yes!" He gasped and breathed raggedly just as Jonathan swallowed all seven inches of him.

Jonathan sucked him hungrily while fondling with his balls and nipple. He knew it wouldn't be long until he came; he could already feel it approaching. Jonathan moved his hand from his balls and started rubbing against his hole which was covered in precum and pinched his nipple hard. He couldn't hold back any longer. With a loud whiny cry he began shooting spurts of cum inside Jonathan's hot mouth. It felt so good to cum; he found himself trembling and touching his body wantonly even after Jonathan had released his spent cock and stopped fondling with his nipples and ass.

"Now that's what I call good motivation." Jonathan chuckled as he licked his lips and looked down at Thomas from where he crouched over him.

"You're such a freak." Thomas blushed and groaned.

Jonathan smirked sexily. "Oh am I now? But I thought that's what you loved about me." He kissed Thomas one more time then headed towards the bathroom.

Thomas rolled his eyes. "You're a cocky bastard!" Thomas shouted then bit on his lip.

"That too!" Jonathan returned.

"Shut up!"

***

Thomas stared distantly at Jonathan who was fixing his cufflink before the double mirrored doors of the closet. Though he told himself he'd wait until Jonathan was finished with his meeting, it was weighing heavily on him that he hadn't told Jonathan his big news yet. Not only did he not want to keep any secrets between them but he wanted Jonathan's opinion on whether or not he did the right thing.

He heard Jonathan say something but he wasn't exactly sure what. After Jonathan left for the bathroom, he took off his shirt and laid on his stomach, resting on his forearms with the sheets thrown over his midsection and waited. He hadn't realized he had spaced out until he felt Jonathan's hand sliding up the back of his thigh, about to slip under the sheets. "Did you say something just now?"

"I said a lot of things actually. Are you good? You look kinda distant." Jonathan asked concernedly.

He made to tell him that nothing was wrong but he selfishly wanted it out. "I resigned yesterday." He whispered then sighed with his head down.

Jonathan tipped his chin upwards after he sat down on the edge of the bed where Thomas' head hung. "Hey, look at me. Are you being serious?"

Thomas nodded.

"W-well what happened? Was your boss giving you a hard time because you took extra time off? Is that it?"

"No, Jeff was very understanding about that. The decision was all mine." He suddenly felt guilty and sat up with his legs crossed. "I'm so selfish. I didn't mean to blurt it out at a time like this. Please go, I'm fine, I promise. We can talk about this when you get back." He rubbed Jonathan's leg as he spoke.

"Jonathan chuckled humorlessly. "Well you don't think I'm actually going to leave you like this, do you? You're obviously not fine. Now come on, talk to me."

"Ethan..." he tried to protest but the look Jonathan gave him told him he had no intention of leaving until the beans were spilled. "Al right fine." He began by telling Jonathan that it was something he was contemplating for some time as the decision to pursue real estate in the first place wasn't meant to be permanent. It was only supposed to be short term so he could have enough saved up for when things weren't flowing at the pace he wanted them to. Finally he told him that he was beginning to have second thoughts; he didn't say why. He hoped Jonathan wouldn't ask why but goddamnit to hell, guess he was hoping for too much.

"Why is that?" Jonathan asked as he reached out and caressed the side of Thomas' neck. "I mean you did great in real estate but if that's not where your heart is then I support you a hundred percent."

"Babe you don't get it; I just don't want..." he couldn't say it.

"Don't want what? I get that it's a new step and a new chapter and it might be scary because nothing is guaranteed but I don't want you to worry about that. I'm here, for whatever you need."

"But that's the thing Ethan; I don't need you to take care of me!" The second the words escaped his mouth he knew he fucked up and the shocked insulted look on Jonathan's face made him feel even more like the devil reincarnated. "I mean, I know how you are and I don't want you to feel like you have to support me financially just because I don't have a steady job anymore."

He was worried out of his mind and his heart was beating like crazy, especially when Jonathan stopped touching him and turned his gaze elsewhere. He honestly hadn't meant to blurt it out like that but it was something he wanted Jonathan to know and really hear him when he said it. "Baby, please say something." Thomas sounded desperate.

Right then Jonathan stood and checked his watch then took his phone off charge. "I gotta go."

It killed him when Jonathan got like that. Normally he would have no problem engaging in a screaming match with him but when he got silent, Thomas knew he was really hurt. "Ethan! Please don't leave like this!" Before he could even finish, Jonathan had already disappeared through the door. He wanted to chase after him but he knew he'd just make it worse, he always did.

*****

"I'm pregnant."

"Okay." Thomas mumbled absentmindedly with his gaze planted on the white and grey marble island top where he and Charley were currently stationed.

Charley suspected something was wrong when Thomas met her at the elevator, looking the total opposite of how he sounded the day prior. She hadn't heard from him at all since he left to go after Jonathan but she understood. Had he called her while he was with Jonathan trying to patch things up, she might've ordered him to get off the phone. She wanted so much for them to work things out; she hated seeing Thomas so miserable and she knew only Jonathan could fix that.

When Thomas called her to tell her he was back, she was beyond ecstatic because he finally sounded like his old self, he was happy again. The last thing she expected was the gloomy looking Thomas she was looking at right then. He told her about him resigning but she doubted that's what had Thomas looking so distant and depressed. She knew it had something to do with Jonathan because evidently only he could make Thomas look like that; but what could he have done this time, she wondered. If Jonathan ever did anything to break her best friend's heart again, she knew she'd lose it on him.

"Tommy, are you ok?" She whispered concernedly as she reached out and touched his arm from across the island.

"Huh? What? Did you say something?" Her sudden contact finally made him look up, looking totally shocked like he was pulled out of a trance.

She didn't remove her hand but instead held his hand in hers and whispered, "Are you and Jonathan having problems again?" The saddened look in his eyes was confirmation enough but he also looked somewhat guilt ridden.

"I hope not." Thomas sighed deeply then continued. "Yesterday when I told you that I resigned, I hadn't told Ethan yet. I wanted to tell him after his meeting today but between yesterday afternoon and this morning, I really started thinking about what it would mean with me not having a steady income anymore." He looked at her and she nodded understandably.

"I told myself that I'd wait until later but I honestly just wanted it out, especially when it was driving me fucking insane. He listened and he supported me like I knew he would but..."

"But?"

"I got so overwhelmed with everything he was saying, that I told him I didn't want him to take care of me."

"Ok?"

"It's the way I said it Charles, don't you get it? I let it sound like I didn't want anything from him." With his head hung low, he pinched the bridge of his nose and tried to relax the best way he knew how.

"Oh." Charley murmured in realization. "I can see how that might've sounded harsh." She wanted to show Thomas that she was on his side no matter what but internally she was saying; 'yeah, you really fucked up babe.'

"And now he won't pick up my calls or reply to any of my texts. I chose today of all days to tell him something like that; I have got to be the coldest human being to have ever existed." He moped and groaned miserably.

"Yeah. Don't mean to burst your Guinness world record bubble there but, I can think of a couple other people out there who have way past outranked that title ages ago. At least TP or egg someone's house first and then we'll see if they'll consider you."

Immediately Thomas started snickering then laughed out. "Come on Charlie, it's not funny," he groaned as he willed himself to stop smiling.

"I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist, but you honestly need to stop stressing. The fact that you're this sad means that you regret saying it, and that's what matters because let's face it Tommy, from what you've told me over the years, he's been taking care of you since you two moved in together in college. You didn't need him to then but he did anyway. Granted he was in love with you at the time but... if that's something that fulfills him, then why not. It's obviously a natural trait of his. The guy started funding a charity when he was just sixteen for the love of God. I wish I'd been that generous at that age, hell, I wish I was that generous now. He was basically a trust fund baby but he cared enough about people to do it. Are you going to ask him to stop being that person because you're scared of the unknown?"

Thomas watched and listened attentively as Charlie spoke but it still didn't erase the level of turmoil going through his head right then. "I don't ever want him to feel like I don't need him but..."

"It's ok, I get it and I'm sure he understands why you said it."

Yes he was scared. Scared of losing himself; scared of getting too comfortable; scared of losing focus. Jonathan loved pampering him and he loved being treated that way, he reveled in it but a part of him wondered if that would change Jonathan's view on him. Would that make him seem weaker, less of a man?

"Do you think I should go by his office and talk to him?" He whispered as he laid his head on the counter top.

"I don't think that's something that should be discussed at the office."

"I know," he groaned frustratingly. "But it's making me crazy, ugh."

"Making?" She giggled then covered her face when he looked at her totally astonished with his mouth agape. "Don't worry; crazy people make the best lovers." She giggled some more as Thomas shook his head and rolled his eyes.

"Why can't I be rational like you when I'm having one of my moments, instead of going completely bat shit crazy? Maybe you should date him."

"I don't think there's any room for rationality when you feel that passionate about something. Just take your first time with Jonathan for example; you'd never been with another guy much less had anything up there and yet you never resisted him. That's hot by the way." She actually moaned at that last statement.

"Oh my God, why did I ever tell you that?" Thomas groaned in embarrassment and buried his face in his open hands on the counter.

"Because you love me." She smiled giddily then popped a grape in her mouth.

"Uh oh," he groaned dreadingly as he looked at her. He just knew she was ready to say something inappropriate.

"It's nothing bad, I was just wondering if say by some unfortunate mishap, you and Jonathan broke up, would you ever do it with another guy?"

He could've taken that moment to tell Charley all the reasons why he and Jonathan will never part but as much as he had faith in their love, sometimes life just happens and although he could never imagine being with another person besides Jonathan, he had to wonder, what if Jonathan fell for someone else. What if his infidelity towards his wife came to bite him in the ass?

"No." He answered truthfully.

"Okay...but haven't you ever found another man attractive?"

He smiled then scoffed unbelievably. "No. Well... there might've been one incident in Game of thrones with Khal Drogo but it was just a second." He smiled awkwardly as he gestured with his thumb and forefinger half inch apart from touching each other.

"No fucking way! Khal Drogo made you hard?"

"We're not talking about this anymore."

"Come on, tell me when this happened, how did it happen?"

Thomas couldn't do anything but lose it in another fit of laughter as Charley kept rambling on and on and on. She had a lot of qualities like Arianna. Maybe that's why he was so drawn to Arianna in the first place, he thought.

Whilst pouring two glasses of wine for himself and Charlie, it clicked that then would be the perfect opportunity to make that casserole for Jonathan. He hadn't the slightest clue of where to start but luckily he had Juliette's recipe to go by and he had Charlie there to help if he needed it.

After about an hour of shopping for the ingredients he needed, they headed back to the apartment building but before boarding the elevator he headed over towards the front desk where he was happy to see a familiar face. He could feel Charley eyeing him suspiciously from where he left her sitting on one of the lobby couches but he paid her no mind.

"Hi Sara, how you doin? Haven't seen you in a while." He beamed as he approached the blonde blue eyed receptionist who looked especially happy to see him.

"I am sooooo snitching on you." Charley teased in a sing song tune once they boarded the elevator.

"What on earth are you talking about?" he chuckled as he swiped his key card and entered the password for the penthouse level.

"Might your dearly beloved know that you flirt with his staff? No, never mind his staff, more like other people? And why do I feel like I'm at the white house? I swear I've seen you swipe that thing at least five times already."

"He wants everyone here to feel safe and most residents who live here are or once were very high profile personnel who are more than used to a secure lifestyle, and therefore have no problem paying for a little extra security."

"Well thank you for the five second infomercial on Empire Gold's security but you are avoiding my question mister. I know that all you have any contact with these days is a nine inch, no excuse me, nine point two inches of magic dick, I still can't believe you measured."

"Well I can't believe I told you that, but in my defense I was shit faced drunk, and I was just curios ok, sue me. Why in God's name do I even tell you these things?" Thomas murmured to himself, blushing bright red.

"Aww come on gimme a break, you love it. Anyways, where was I? Yes, surely you remember what a woman looks like when you start tickling her fancy a little bit."

He didn't answer her because he knew he'd been caught. He knew Sara had a crush on him for a while, even despite the fact that he wore a ring whenever he visited Jonathan which was a complete dick move on his part as he really started to think about it. He could've at least taken off his ring when he was going to see the man he supposedly loved at the time.

"Ok, so I needed a favor, so what?" He shrugged innocently.

"Which involves you getting her nether regions throbbing, why?"

"Ethan won't pick up my calls but I'm certain he'll pick up hers if for some reason she tells a little white lie."

"Go on."

"His personal life may be a disaster right now because of me but he's a perfectionist when it comes to business. If for some reason she told him that she wanted to discuss something with him as soon as he got home then..."

"He'll tell her what time he'll be home." Charley gasped exaggeratingly in astonishment. "You are terrible. Does the poor girl even know that you share a bed with her boss?"

"Maybe, I don't know. If she did, I don't think it would make much difference. I mean, look at you. It has definitely enhanced your libido since you found out about us."

She smirked sexily and bit her lip. "You definitely have a point there handsome."

"Good lord..."

*******

Jonathan felt incredibly guilty about ignoring Thomas' calls and texts all day but not as much he felt angry. He walked out as soon as he could earlier in the morning but that was all for the sake of Thomas. He didn't want to have a conversation as important as that whilst he was fuming mad. He could tell how much Thomas regretted saying that to him but the fact still remained that he did say it. Thomas never complained about stuff like that before so he was blindsided to say the least that that would come up at a time when they were supposed to be starting anew.

He liked giving back. He liked taking care of people. That was his nature; stuff like that gave him great pleasure. With Thomas, it was a whole other level of satisfaction. Thomas was his pride and joy, the love of his life. He wanted to give him everything he could.

When they met, he didn't know anything about Thomas' background but he knew he wanted that person to be his and part of that included Thomas living with him for free in an apartment he had initially intended for himself. Telling Thomas to go with him to the mall to get a few things actually meant, him buying things for Thomas but Thomas on the other hand was completely clueless. All that translated to him was that his rich best friend was giving him things and quite frankly he'd be stupid not to accept.

Even the smallest things like making Thomas his favorite meals on a Friday night while laughing and talking about the most random things. Granted, he wasn't getting what he wanted but he was getting everything he needed. He got to spend time with Thomas and got to know him on a way deeper level than anyone else did. He got to see that smile, that crazy hair in the mornings, that cute yawn he made when he was really tired but fighting like hell not to fall asleep. When he scraped all of his vegetables to one side of his plate and ate them before anything. All those things gave him pleasure as much as sex would.

On the ride up on the elevator, he thought about how strange it felt when Sara called him earlier saying she wanted to talk to him, but what was even stranger was when he got there, she apologized about bothering him about something that she could have handled herself. However, he couldn't worry about that now; he was certain he was going home to have an argument so he was gearing up for that.

***

He wasn't sure what he was expecting exactly when he got off the elevator but he definitely wasn't expecting the sight which greeted him when he opened the door. There Thomas was, walking towards him slowly as if he knew he was coming up right that minute. He could hear, The Weeknd -- High For This playing lowly from the disguised in-wall speakers but the only thing he was aware of in that moment was what Thomas had on.

Thomas was wearing his red and black flannel shirt and... no underwear? He wasn't sure if underwear was a part of the ensemble because the room was dimly lit and Thomas was pulling the front down a bit, but all he knew was that his pants were getting tighter by the second. Forget the damn denim shirt; seeing Thomas in his clothes had him feeling very famished. Thomas never wore his clothes before but he could definitely see it being a regular get up from that point on.

1...45678...12