Years From Now

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kisses me again, parting my lips with his tongue. I wrap my arms around his neck kissing him back. He unbuttons my blouse, pulls a bra strap down over my shoulder. My back arches in response to his lips on my breast. My nipples turn to stone and a tiny gasp escapes my lips. I kiss the top of his head and run my fingers through his hair.

“God, that feels good, Jeff.”

His soft mustache tickles my nipple, then he tongues it, nibbles it and finally sucks it into his mouth again. I moan and in response, he slides his fingers into my heat.

“Oh, God yes.” I lift my hips to drive his fingers deeper. “Fuck me, Jeff. Please fuck me.” He slides fingers deeper. “No, not that way, Jeff. Give me your cock.”

“You want my cock?” He’s smiling at me wickedly.

“I need your cock, Jeff. Fill me with it, please. Take me now.”

He torments my nipple with his lips, and my clit with his fingers, just another few seconds that last an eternity. My head is spinning, my clit thrumming. He raises himself over me.

One more kiss, deep and long, then I feel him slip inside me, just an inch. All my breath escapes in a soft, high-pitched hum. I pull my knees back, opening to him. He gives me another inch and I moan. I watch his face. He’s watching me back, torturing me. Another inch.

“Yes,” I hiss the word. “You feel so good inside me! Oh God, Jeff. Yes!”

He moves into me suddenly, filling me completely. I gasp as he moans. Thirteen years of foreplay culminate in this moment and time ceases to move. Volumes of teasing, pleasing words are filling me, the orgasms flood my mind as he thrusts into me for the first time and we look into each other’s eyes. He pulls back and thrusts again, giving me his full length and I cry out. He fucks me in long deep strokes and I rise to meet each one with a grasp and a groan. He is watching the release rise in my eyes. I can still see him through the haze of lust clouding my vision.

I grab his ass and pull him into me, rocking up to take him deep. He kisses me hard and fucks me faster, driving deeper, reaching my soul. My mind reels. All this time I’ve known him, wanted him, lusted for him and now he’s here, inside me. It starts in my brain and washes over my shoulders in a rush of soft heat, overloaded circuits. “I’m coming, Jeff.” My eyes lose focus as the shriek tears loose and releases the contractions that consume me. I am lost to him, an object of lust fulfilling its purpose. No thought process, just the divine beauty of the moment, awash in pure light.

I am crushing him to me, arms and legs wrapped tight. He slows his pace, stroking slowly but steadily into me, evoking trailing tremors of delight. It feels like he’s petting me inside. I kiss him, nibble his lips, lick his ear and moan. Finally I manage a whisper. “Oh my God, Jeff, that was good.”

“Damn you’re hot, woman. Your face is beautiful when you come.”

“Hmmm. Thank you.” I press him back till he’s sitting in the seat again. “It’s your turn.”

I lift up, straddle his lap, and mount him in a single motion, sliding onto his shaft and taking him deep. His eyes close half way as he moans, but he still manages to watch me slide onto him. He lifts both breasts over the bra cups and alternately sucks one then the other. I cuddle him to my breast and roll my hips in little circles, holding him deep against my cervix.

“I love the way you feel inside me, Jeff. You feel so good, so thick and deep.”

“You’re wrapped so tight around me, Syn. So creamy smooth and hot. Damn, girl.”

I squeeze his cock tight and begin sliding up and down. He hums appreciatively. “You want me to fuck you like this? You like sliding in and out of me?”

“Oh God, yes, Syn.”

“Good. Cause I like it, too. I like your big cock crammed all up in me.” I slide down, taking him deep. “Oh!” The tiny syllable catches my breath. “And the way your thickness glides so firm inside me. Yes.” I pull back slow and rock my hips, so just the tip slides inside, teasing, reveling in the feel of him, fucking just the head of his prick. I slide it inside, inside, inside.

Jeff’s hands are fondling my breasts, rolling my nipples. He’s watching just the tip of his cock slide inside my pussy. I lean back slightly and spread my labia with my fingers to give him a better look. I pull up a little and rub the head of his cock against my clit. Sliding slick against my folds, he moans.

“You like the way it looks?”

“God yes.”

“You want me to fuck you?”

“Fuck me Syn. Ride me good. Make me come.”

I slam onto his cock. It’s longer now and a slight stab of pain sends a shockwave through me. I wrap my hands around his elbows and lever myself against him, harder and deeper than before. His hands finally abandon my breasts and grip my arms, pulling me onto him. His hips rise to meet me and we slam together. He groans as I cry out. I move faster, sliding up and down, his shaft pressing thick against my walls and hard into my belly.

“I love fucking you, Jeff. Your big cock feels so good inside me. I want to fuck you forever. God, I want to feel you come, baby.”

“Oh yeah. Fuck me just like that.”

“Does my pussy feel good, Jeff? All my wet heat wrapped around you, do you like it?”

His eyes are half shut. He’s so close. I slam home, digging him deep, pressing him into my center, rocking my hips. “Come, baby. I want to feel it.” I watch it sweep across his face as he lets out a long low groan. I feel the warm bath on my cervix, shift my hips slightly so the rocking motion drags my clit across his pubic hair. I draw the last of his orgasm from him just as mine begins. I grunt like an animal as the contractions take me.

I fall into him. We pant and gasp for air. I cannot remember a more satisfying fuck in my entire life.

When we arrive at his house, I feel a sense of deja-vue, somehow. I barely register the surroundings as he leads me up the stairs, but he has walls of books and I scent the fragrance of lilacs. I have never been here before, but I vaguely remember the place, as if from a dream. We collapse across his king size bed, making out like groping teens.

“Dance for me.” He points a remote at the CD player. Something I can’t place, something Brazilian, begins softly. I kiss him again, then rise and begin to move slowly. The rhythm takes control of my hips. I swirl, and roll on the current of music, as the tempo builds to an erotic pulse. My hands find my breasts and play the music there. I release buttons as my ass shakes to the tribal drums. I pull off my blouse, tuck two fingers under the skirt and slide it down slowly. He grins. My hips move in small circles as I turn to reveal how much my thong panties don’t cover. I shimmy for him, looking over my shoulder.

“Oh yeah. Shake it Syn.”

I bend at the waist, steady myself with one hand on the floor, and finger the damp nylon between my legs. I lick my lips, then my fingers, as I slowly bounce my hips, grinding my ass toward him. One deep knee bend kisses my cheeks to the top of my heels. Slowly I straighten, hips gyrating invitingly as I stand. I turn to face him. The look on his face tells me how much he loves it. I lift breasts above cups to rest pouting outward, as if reaching for him. The music builds seductively, and I lose myself in the performance. I float on euphoria as I move around the room. He has chosen this music with great care, in anticipation of this moment, and I strive to make it the stuff of his dreams. The pulse of his erotic poetry moves in my mind. I hear the music marginally, and the memory of his words drives my dance. When the music stops, I am naked down to the black spike heels with no clue how I shed the lingerie. I am pulsing with the effort and a trickle of sweat runs salty down my temple.

Jeff rises and takes me in his arms, kissing me deeply. “You have a beautiful body.” One hand on my ass and the other squeezing a breast, he nibbles my neck. I wrap my arms around his shoulders and marvel at his strength. His body feels familiar next to mine, as if our years of loving had been more than words.

“Want to have some good clean fun?”

“Way ahead of you, Syn.” He leads me to the bathroom where I find a dozen yellow roses and alcohol-free champagne on ice. My eyes grow wide. He pops the cork and pours us each a flute of amber bubbles. He hands me a glass and lifts his. “To a dream come true.”

“I’ll drink to that.” I take a sip, kiss him with my tongue and turn on the shower. “You coming?”

“Right behind you.” He smiles and begins to undress.

I lift one foot high and rest it on his shoulder. “Can ya get those pesky ankle straps for me, love?” He runs both hands along my thigh, past my knee and cups my calf. He reaches for my ankle with his teeth and pulls at the leather. I watch, amazed as he unfetters me with his tongue and teeth. My knee nearly buckles at the sheer seductive force and I brace myself against his sink to keep my balance.

“Like that?” he asks, toying with me.

“Yes. Just like that,” I reply breathlessly.

He repeats the amazing performance on the other buckle, finishes stripping and follows me into the shower.

I love soapy hands on my body! His hands slide slick over curve of waist and hips. I lubricate his cock with bubbles and pinch it between my thighs. He slides warm between them, fucking my soapy soft legs. His attention rests on my breasts. He works me into a frenzy as slick palms knead, and pinching fingers slip over tight knots. I could nearly come with him just touching me this way. We’re playing, enjoying the feel of one another, teasing and testing. We lather each other and explore the most intimate places with slippery fingers. Long lingering kisses pressed to clean skin accompany our shower play for nearly half an hour. When we step out, he towels me off with a warm Turkish towel.

“You have a towel warmer?”

“Doesn’t everyone?” He scoops me, towel wrapped, into his arms, carries me back to the bedroom and lays me on the bed. He kisses me and opens the towel. “Damn, Syn. You are one tasty little treat.” He nibbles my nipples, kisses my belly, noses the small patch of fur I left above my slit. He pauses to stroke the bare lips thoughtfully with his finger, and lets out a low hum. I shiver in anticipation. Softly he slips a warm tongue between my lips, just a touch. I melt into a moan. He’s a tease, smiles at me as he moves away. My moan becomes a whine.

He pushes a button or two on the remote and the first strains of Pink Floyd slide softly through the speakers. Wish You Were Here, my favorite music for making love. Did I tell him that? Or was he reading my mind again? Jeff, it seemed, had become adept at reading my mind over the years. Of course it didn’t hurt that we thought so much along the same lines. That and the fact that voyeurs make astute observations deduced from all that watching they do.

He wraps strong arms around my thighs and pulls me to the edge of the bed. Finding the only ticklish spot on my body, he kisses inner thighs. I giggle. Trailing kisses linger at the back of my knees, my calves. He sucks my toes and rubs my foot as my other plays between his legs. My excitement rises in my nipples. This delicious play torments me in wonderful ways.

His fingers trail down the inside of my leg to dip inside me. “You’re so wet, Syn.”

“You do this to me, Jeff. You’ve been doing it for thirteen years. I want your mouth on me.”

He drops to his knees and licks the length of my slit, drawing a purr from my throat. He peeks up at me and I think of his picture staring over coffee. I smile into his eyes. He is so sexy. He tongues me again and my head drops back as I lift my hips in offering. His tongue finds my clit hard and slick. He sucks it in and I gasp, feel it grow harder beneath his touch. He draws a breath deeply, taking in my scent, exhales against my flesh, and I quiver. I pull a pillow down and prop my head to watch him bob between my thighs.

He flicks and licks, just the right pace in all the right places. Slow and deep one instant, then quick and light against my heartbeat, throbbing in my clit so hard for him. I rise to new levels of arousal. All those pretty words he wrote come to life between my thighs. My breath comes fast with moans and sighs. I gasp when I feel his fingers brush my skin. A tease at my opening, my hips rise to encourage him. Fast little tongue, then he sucks at my clit and slides two fingers in, long caress inside me. I quiver, whimper, arch and grind myself into his face.

“Oh yes. Yes, Jeff.” My hips dance to his music and I lose all sense of time and space. I am lust embodied, enlivened by his touch. I buck and writhe beneath him. “Fill me, Jeff. Fuck me with your fingers. Do it!”

I feel it build, he draws it out. My body tight, my voice a scream, my orgasm breaks like waves against his shore. I thrash to set it free and pull his face against me tight until the throes release me and I collapse, panting and limp. He licks again, softly, slowly, drawing the final shudders and groans from me until I pull away, roll on my side and curl into myself.

He climbs up next to me, pushes me onto my knees and slips in from behind. My tender pussy pouts out to greet him, slick with satisfaction and throbbing with unending hunger. He buries himself deep, fucks me hard and fast. I open myself to him, reveling in the way he fills me so completely. Relentlessly he pounds into my flesh, taking what he needs, using me the way I need him to use me.

“God yes, Jeff. Give it to me. I want you to come. I want to feel it.”

“Your sweet little pussy feels so good, Syn.” His final thrusts will leave bruises, no doubt. I will cherish them. His sticky fluid gushes into me as he moans. I keep his rhythm, as his orgasm paralyzes him, and slowly rock him in and out, up and down with my hips until it subsides.

We fall on the spread, spooned together, his cock still buried in me. We lie panting a long time until we catch our breath. He sighs heavily, pulls my hair aside and kisses the back of my neck. He grabs the corner of the spread and whips it up and over us. We settle into a warm cocoon of sticky sweet love. I look over my shoulder, careful not to twist my hips for fear he’ll slip out of me.

“I love you, Jeffrey.”

He kisses my neck again. “I love you, too, Syndra.”

Slowly I slip into sleep, listening to him breathe, loving the feel of his breath against my flesh, cherishing the gentleness of his soft, warm cock inside me.

I wake around 2 a.m. to the sound of snoring. My husband’s arm is draped over my waist cupping a breast in his hand. I look over my shoulder. Same man I’ve had for the last twenty years. I sigh, kiss him softly and slip out from under the covers. Naked, I pad down the hall carpet to check my E-mail. Maybe there’s a message from Jeff.

12