Yes, Again and Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THREE, SEVEN and EIGHT The next morning, as they share the bathroom, the couple plan activities for the day. They are going to drive on a lightly used country road on an indirect route to a clothes-free facility.

Rhonda asks, "Do you still want me to be completely naked when we are on the country road? Could I just be naked from the waist down?"

"We discussed my "SEX TO DO LIST " and you agreed," replies Dale.

"OK. I will do it because I honestly love you and really want to please you, darling," replies Rhonda. "I will go without bra and panties. That will make changing to my birthday suit easier at the clothes-free place."

"Thank you, darling for being so open and willing to provide pleasure."

Breakfast is quickly eaten and the couple walk, hand in hand, to the car. Once on the quiet country road, Rhonda kicks off her sandals, pushes up with her feet and slowly pushes her shorts down her legs and off her feet. Dale is driving, fully clothed, and glances at her pussy hair. Time passes, but finally she pulls off her short sleeve shirt. She is completely naked except for lipstick and some jewelry -- and some of the lipstick has been rubbed off when the shirt was removed.

Dale glances her way and says: "You look wonderful, darling. I appreciate looking at your naked body --- always have, always will."

"Looking is OK. But touching, exploring, and penetrating are much better -- that is what provides me with sexual satisfaction."

About ten minutes pass, Dale turns on to a dirt road that he had previously selected. Within minutes, he stops the car, unzips his pants, and fishes out his slightly bulging penis.

"Please give my manhood a blow job, we only kissed this morning."

Rhonda bent over so her moist mouth and tongue could lick and suck his penis head and rim. Her head bobs up and down, more of the shaft is taken into her mouth with every downward movement of her head. Soon her mouth is almost touching his pubic hair with each downward stroke. Rhonda provides ample pleasure, his cock grows larger

and starts to throb.

"You like to pump your cock in me, I can pump your cock with my mouth.

She continues giving him a bare cock blow job.

"Please give me a hand job, intercourse in this car would not be easy," Dale asks.

Rhonda's right hand starts to fondle his balls, her left hand grasps his cock and gives his shaft and cock head a hand job by pulling up, pushing down, twisting, and rubbing his organ. His erection swells and starts to throb -- the hand job continues. Soon semen gushes out of his cock and on to Rhonda's fingers.

Rhonda puts several cum covered fingers in Dale's mouth, he suck off his male fluid. Rhonda sucks cum off her other fingers. The couple believe in recycling. Rhonda gets dressed but is well aware that she would be undressing again once they reach their destination.

The trip to the clothes-free facility continues. At the closed gate, their newly acquired membership card is shown to the security guard. Dale had recently visited this facility, Rhonda knew about this facility but the membership is news to her. The check in is quick. The digital camera did not make the trip to the clothes-free facility -- it is still at the resort. The batteries are being recharged.

Dale shows Rhonda the door to the woman's locker - change room. Then he enters the near by men's locker- change room. Separately, each changes into his / her birthday suites. Soon, Dale is outside sitting on a fluffy dark blue towel and waiting for his spouse. He is wearing a hat, sun glasses, and suntan lotion.

Time passes. Dale is still waiting. He watches, and says hello or nodes his head, as several completely nude men and completely nude women leave the change rooms. He watches, and says hello, as some nude couples walk by on the sidewalk. He already know it from past experiences, but he observes that different body parts come in all sizes and shapes.

Rhonda is still in the woman's change room. She is naked. Finally, she thinks to herself: If he can walk around with his dick and balls hanging out, I can walk around --- after all some older men have mounds on their chests that are flabby and larger then the breasts of some women. If necessary, I can cover myself with this pink towel.

At last, she opens the change room door and walks outside. She is wearing a hat, sun glasses, and suntan lotion. A fluffy pink towel is draped over her arm and covers the juncture of her legs. Her breasts are completely exposed.

Dale sees his spouse. "Hello. Nice to see you. It took you a long time to remove a few items of clothing."

"I was thinking. And I had to adjust this pink towel several times."

"I understand."

Time passes, as they walk outside. Any hesitations or inhibitions Rhonda had slowly fade from her mind. The couple swim in the fresh water pool and enjoy soaking in the hot water spring -- -- stark naked. Then they sit on their towels -- Rhonda is in the sun, Dale is near by, in the shade of a large umbrella.

Later, they have casual conservations with other naked men and naked women. Soon both Dale and Rhonda are looking at the faces of other people as they talk, with only a few glances elsewhere.

After eating a healthy type of lunch, the couple enjoy playing some billard games inside a recreation building. Then again swimming in the pool and using the hot spring. It is late afternoon when they dress and leave the clothes-free facility, later then had been planned. Little is said on the trip back for their last night at the resort.

After eating dinner at the resort, the couple walk around the well-kept grounds of this top rated resort. Rhonda has made an excellent choice in selecting this local resort.

FIVE, SIX and TEN Back in their two room suite, Dale undresses quickly but Rhonda is much slower -- she knows that Dale is going to have and possess her in many ways while she is tied up. She also is aware that the batteries for the digital camera had been charged -- and Dale has additional batteries. Again, Dale lit the three candles: "69", woman's breast, man's erect penis.

Dale took out a spool of wide satin purple gift wrapping ribbon he had recently purchased at a card shop. With Rhonda standing, stark naked, in the living room he first made several figure eights -- over and under her breasts -- with the purple ribbon and tied the two ends together. Next he starts at one ankle and wraps her leg from one ankle to the top of her thigh and ties the ends separately. The other leg is also wrapped and tied with purple ribbon in a similar manner.

Finally, some purple ribbon is wrapped around her waist like a belt. Her breasts and nipples are exposed; her pussy is exposed -- the purple ribbon simply accented those interesting areas of her body. It was not really bondage, but Dale enjoys the extremely revealing outfit. Light bondage would soon occur.

With the digital camera ready, Rhonda moves around the room. She assumes a number of different positions:

<> She faces him,

<> Bent over with her breasts hanging down,

<> Holds a breast in her hands,

<> A foot on a chair,

<> Sitting and laying on a bed,

<> Stands sideways and bent over,

<> Her back toward him,

<> Then bent over with her ass toward him.

The digital camera operates many, many times.

"I just thought of more picture possibilities."

"You are going to wear out that camera."

"Unlikely. This camera is one of the top rated digital cameras."

Rhonda smiles, and says: "What position do you want me in, now?"

"I want to take some pictures of you by the mirror and holding a mirror. Your body and its mirror reflection. But first get in the shower and get wet."

Rhonda stands stark naked by a large mirror on the bathroom door. Her hands hold a fluffy white towel making it appear like she had just taken an actual shower and is drying off. As she moves the towel on her body -- legs, breasts, back, and ass -- Dale takes a series of pictures of her body and the mirror reflection of her body. Some light reflects off her wet body.

She steps close to the mirror. Her left breast and nipple touch the glass mirror. Then she touches the mirror with her mouth and kisses the reflection.

Dale takes a number of pictures of Rhonda moving the towel. And more pictures of Rhonda and her mirror reflection. It looks like she had taken a shower, then rubs breasts and kisses her identical twin. But she has no twin.

"Please put on this robe and loosely tie it. Face me, and expose yourself gradually. Then hold his hand mirror between your legs so I can get pictures of your cunt and its reflection." Dale requests.

Rhonda puts on and ties the belt of the red robe with black trim -- slowly she unties the robe and gradually exposes her body -- one breast, a breast and a little pubic hair, both breasts and a little pubic hair, finally – breasts, pubic hair, and slit exposed. Next, with the front of the robe completely open, she holds a large hand mirror between her spread legs for pictures of her cunt and cunt reflection. Finally, she pushes the robe off her shoulders, the robe slides to the floor. She is naked. The digital camera records many images on the large capacity memory stick.

The couple move to the bedroom. Rhonda lays with her back on the bed, spread eagle --still wrapped in the purple ribbon. Arms are tied to the two corners of the bed, her ass is elevated , and her legs tied to the other two corners of the bed. Click. Click. Click. A blindfold is placed over her eyes. Dale takes several minutes obtaining things to use on her body.

An ice cube is moved from one nipple to the other nipple, back and forth -- until the ice is almost completely melted. Another cube is placed on her navel, cold water starts to rub in small streams over her stomach. Finally, a third ice cube is pressed against her pussy lips, then the ice cube is pushed past the lips and into her pink moist tunnel. With her ass elevated, the cold water did not leave her body but is slowly warmed.

"There is both pain and pleasure from the ice cube in my cunt. But primarily pleasure."

Dale takes a soft feather and touches various parts of her body in a random manner. Her mouth, nose, breasts, nipples, stomach, genitals, inner thighs, and toes receive more than their share of the soft touches.

Next, Dale took a small leather whip and again rubs various parts of her body in a random manner. Her breasts, stomach, genitals, and upper legs receive the most gentle hits.

Finally, with the blindfold still on, Dale unties only her legs and gets between her spread legs. Lubricant is placed on her pussy, then he sucks her nipples. He rubs his cock briefly, then pushes past her pussy lips with the cock head. Now the cock head is past her cunt lips.

With one quick thrust his cock is completely inside her moist tunnel. Deep inside her body! He pulls completely out, then rams quickly into her -- as deep as possible. Again, his swollen cock rams into her, then almost with drawn completely before the next hard ramming. And again, and again -- -- his cock is deep in her moist tunnel With each deep thrust, Rhonda face shows pain, her words indicate both pain and pleasure. Her cunt is completely penetrated and filled with his swollen cock --- frequently.

Dale places both of her legs on one side and rams again and again with his erect cock. Part of the time he pulls his cock out completely before penetrating deep into her. His fingers squeeze breasts and pinch her nipples.

Rhonda said, "This hurts me, please be easy."

Her legs are moved again so her knees are almost touching her breasts. Again and again, Dale rams his swollen cock deep into her vagina. Sometimes he withdrews his cock, then plunges quickly past her pussy and cunt lips and probes the depths of her womanhood. But most of the time only the shaft is withdrawn, the cock head remains inside her pink moist treasure. Rhonda gasps with most every deep penetration. His balls frequently hit her ass with his deep hard thrusts.

Finally, Dale's swollen cock explodes deep inside her cunt. He lays down on her body, placing most of his weight on her. She is pushed into the bed. His cock, still inside her, decreases in size -- then he pulls out and rolls off her body. Her arms are untied.

He asks, "Did you get enough fucking tonight?"

Her answer is brief, "Yes."

"Do you want me to fuck you some more --- with the latex penis vibrator?"

"No. Not now -- my body needs to recover," she replies.

"Let's use the double tub and water jets," suggests Dale, as he took off the purple ribbon.

Hand-in-hand, the completely naked couple walk move to the bathroom. The warm water is turned on and a scented oil added. The couple embrace, kiss, and rub each other's body as the tub fills --- soon Rhonda steps into the large tub and sits down.

"I want this now." She says.

She reaches up and grabs Dale's partially erect penis and pulls it toward the tub.

Dale soon follows.

He turns on the water jets as he sits down. The scent of a pine forest quickly covers the bathroom. Both close their eyes -- -- his arm around her shoulders and a hand on her breast. Rhonda moves slightly into a position that her clitoris is being hit with the water from a jet but her hand is holding a partially erect penis.

"The pine scent and the noise of the water jets remind me of our trip last year to the Pacific Northwest Coast", Rhonda suggests.

"Yes, I enjoy the noise of the pounding waves and the pine forest scent.," replies Dale, He adds: "Those waves come in and go out. Does that remind you of anything?"

Rhonda answered, "Could the waves represent you cock pounding into and coming out of me? And then repeating -- -- -- often."

Dale laughs softly and says, "An excellent and correct answer."

It had been a long wonderful sexy day -- but it is late. Tomorrow, they had to leave the resort and drive home. The couple finish their bath, dry each other off, and walk to the bedroom. Still stark naked, they cuddle together in the king side bed. Sleep quickly comes.

ELEVEN Morning arrives. Dale wakes up and goes to the bathroom to relieve himself. He climbs back into bed and touches Rhonda's breast and pulls her teat. She moves slightly, then gets up and relieves herself.

"Please play with me, Sweetheart. When I am hard, we can have a 'quickie'. OK?"

Rhonda puts some lubricant on Dale's flaccid penis. Then she starts fondling his balls and caressing his penis. Several minutes pass, his penis grows. She bends over, opens her mouth, and engulfs his cock head, rim, and all of his shaft. She soon is bobbing her head up and down on his bare manhood. His penis grows into a hard cock. Rhonda focuses her attention on the cock head, rim, and several inches of his shaft. Soon his cock is ready for fun.

"Ride me. Get in my saddle and ride my cock, Cowgirl."

"Should I put on my spurs?"

"Not now. I certainly will not buckle you off my horn?"

Their eyes meet, both smile.

Dale is on his back, his erection pointing toward the ceiling. Rhonda straddles his body, then grasps his manhood and guides it into her love tunnel. Dale looks down over his chest and sees his pubic hair meshed with Rhonda's pubic hair. His bare cock is completely hidden. Rhonda lifts herself up -- part of his cock appears. Then she lowers her body -- his cock disappears. Up, then down. Up, then down. Many minutes pass as Rhonda rides Dale's hard cock.

"My legs are getting tired. Your turn to fuck me -- -- missionary position." Rhonda says.

Now, Rhonda is on her back, her legs spread wide, her ass elevated with a firm pillow. Dale is on his side -- one arm is under her neck, his finger tips are rubbing a breast. Her other breast and nipple is becoming damp as dale licks and sucks her female mound of flesh. Fingers of Dale's other hand are gently rubbing her clitoris and cunt lips. He feels his fingers getting wet from her natural lubricant.

Now, Dale is between her spread legs. He moves forward slightly. As he holds his cock, he hits and rubs her pussy lips many times with his cock. Then he pushes against her pussy lips, his cock head easily pushes her lips apart and enters her moist cunt. Gradually, inch by inch, his manhood penetrates her tunnel -- -- as deep as possible.

Dale moves back slightly, then forward. Initially his thrusts are gentle. But only after a few minutes his thrusts are fast and penetration is deep. Frequently his balls bounce off her ass.

"Fuck me fast and hard, Sweetheart. I want to feel you sliding and moving in my cunt."

Now, Dale is fucking her ever faster. He feels his cock increase in size. Rhonda reaches down and vigorously rubs her clitoris with several fingers. Several minutes pass -- cunt fucking and clitoris rubbing continues.

Dale's cock grows even harder -- -- then explodes. Cum shots out and lands deep in her cunt.

"Oh, Baby. I just felt your cum hitting my cunt."

As his cock starts to slowly decrease in size, Dale makes several final thrusts, then he pulls out and watches Rhonda's fingers moving rapidly on her clitoris. Her body starts to quiver. Dale puts several fingers in her cunt and fingers fucks his spouse.

In a few minutes, her body starts to quiver. Then shake. Rapid clitoris rubbing and finger fucking continues. Deep down in her body a wave of motion starts -- and spreads through her body. Her body jerks several times. Rhonda has her orgasm.

"Thank you, Sweetheart. That was a nice orgasm -- very nice."

"You are welcome. And thank you. Let's rest for a few minutes, then freshen up. The resorts breakfast buffet closes in about one hour."

Another excellent breakfast is eaten -- a late breakfast. Packed bags are placed in the car. Before leaving the resort, the couple walk around the resort for some final memories. Dale finally takes some pictures outside of the resort, its garden area, and the recreational facilities.

The couple stop in a secluded area and embrace. Lips meet, they kiss. Tongue tips touch and explore briefly.

"When I get back from Europe, we should come back to this resort. I have enjoyed being here with you -- while I like the public time, I especially liked our private intimate times."

Rhonda replies: "I also like our public and private times. I believe these several days and nights have strengthened our marriage, Sweetheart."

"Yes, I completely agreed," responds Dale.

But it was time to leave. Just before Dale starts the car, Rhonda says, "I thought you might like to see some female flesh on the drive home. I am not wearing a bra or panties."

Dale smiles: "I will let you decide when you want to show me your feminine charms. Hope that traffic is light and we do not have an accident."

Traffic was light. Rhonda had ample opportunity to let Dale view her breasts which were covered and uncovered at different times during the trip home. But she sat with her legs spread during the entire trip -- pussy hair, pussy lips, and inner thighs were completely exposed to Dale's frequent glances.

The trip took longer than normal. Neither complains of the longer trip time, Rhonda enjoys exposing herself; Dale appreciated the view of her naked body.

Finally, as they approach their home, Rhonda covers herself with her shirt and shorts. The children and grandparents are greeted. Children and adults exchange information about what has been down during the past several days. Later much more detailed information about the public aspects of the resort trip is given to Rhonda's parents.

But the private activities between Rhonda and Dale were now wonderful memories, with many pictures stored on the memory sticks of a digital camera -- to be put on a disk and possibly some printed on paper tomorrow.