Yes, Again and Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FIVE and NINE After mid-night, Dale and Rhonda plan to have sex outside in their backyard and had set the alarm clock for 1:30 am. The time for another CC (cock in cunt) penetration arrives and the couple get out of bed. Dale is wearing an extra long and very large T-shirt, Rhonda is wearing a blue nylon gown that had elbow length sleeves.

Looking out the window of the master bedroom, Dale discovers that a light but steady rain is falling.

"It looks like our sex exercise in the back yard will have to be postponed. It is raining. Is that OK with you?"

"No. I agreed to the activities of your SEX TO DO LIST. We just need to move the location to the covered patio and use a straight chair." responds Rhonda. "We can just do a quickie."

The couple, hand in hand, walk to the covered patio. It is dry but somewhat cool as a slight breeze is blowing. Bedtime clothes are removed and Dale sits on the straight chair. Rhonda is on her knees -- one hand is playing ball, the other hand is batting. Dale's penis responds -- -- and firms slightly.

Rhonda places her tongue on the penis head and licks. Then she licks the rim. His manhood grows. Next she engulfs the penis head with her mouth, gradually most of the shaft is being sucked. Dale's penis continues to grow.

With her back toward him, she carefully lowers her moist treasure on to Dale's swollen manhood. She guides the head past her pussy lips, the shaft quickly follows. Rhonda lifts her body up and down -- his erection is almost out, then is completely within

her body. Dale is busy playing with her breasts and teats with the fingers of one hand. Fingers of his other hand are rubbing her clitoris. Mutual pleasure is provided.

Rhonda stands up and faces Dale, her legs spread as wide as possible. Again, slowly she sits down on his lap, her cunt engulfs his swollen hard rod. The couple move almost in unison, the penis head is just inside her cunt, then the entire penis is buried deep inside her body. More up and down moves continue, Dale's erection enlarges some more. More mutual pleasure is provided -- Dale fondles a beast and teat with fingers of one hand. He is licking and sucking her other breast and teat. In a few minutes, cum is shot deep into her tunnel.

It is starting to get much cooler from the rain, the wind is blowing harder, and the edge of the patio is starting to get wet.

Rhonda said: "It is cool outside. Let's go inside and you can finger fuck me or use our new latex penis vibrator until I have my orgasm."

Soon, the couple goes into the den of their house and lay on the floor -- -- side by side. Dale's thumb plays with her clitoris while his fingers are inside her body. First, one finger moves into and almost out of her cunt, then two fingers move in and almost out. Briefly three fingers fuck her cunt.

The finger fucking of her cunt continues using the new latex penis shaped vibrator. Dale pushes it deep into her cunt, then turns it on to its highest vibrating speed. He pulls it partway out -- -- only to push the operating vibrator into her cunt again.

"I am starting to come. Fuck me faster and deeper with the vibrator." Rhonda places several fingers on her pussy lips and vigorously rubs her clitoris.

Dale follows her requests -- -- moving the vibrating dildo quickly inside her cunt. Rhonda's body starts to tremble and shake. A wave of motion spreads through her body, then her body jerks several times as she has an orgasm. Dale turns off the vibrator but leaves it in her body. Both have receive sexual stimulation and satisfaction -- -- outside on the patio and in the den.

"I love your cock in my cunt. I love your fingers in my cunt. And I love the new dildo in my cunt."

"I am pleased that you said my cock first."

"You like the top listing for your cock?"

Their eyes meet, they smile.

They rest on the floor of the den. The dildo is still inside her body. The Grandfather Clock in the hallway chimes twice -- indicating 2:00 am.

As the couple go back to bed, Dale asks, "Does this qualify as a quickie?"

"Rhonda replies, "Yes, this is a quickie --- when compared to the time we took at the

resort."

"I enjoyed our time together at the resort." Dale says.

"I also like being at the resort -- with you and your equipment."

"The items on my SEX TO DO LIST are completed for now," states Dale. "Possibly we could start again this morning or afternoon doing things on the list."

"We should get your clothes packed first --- before more play time. You will be flying to Europe soon. -- -- -- -- I deeply love you and will miss you, Darling."

"I will also miss you and I love you deeper then you can possibly know," replies Dale.

The stark naked couple tightly embrace at the bottom of the stairs and kiss deeply. Tongue tips touch and explore. Rhonda is standing on the first step, Dale is standing on the floor. His penis stirs and touches her pussy lips. This time, there is no entry.

But they are tired and go up the stairs to their bedroom. Back in their king size bed, sleep would soon come for the naked couple. They are covered with a white sheet and a light weight yellow blanket.

Their thoughts are similar:

<> That the European job would be done in a very satisfactory manner.

<> They would be vacationing again in five months -- -- for more pleasure

both in public and in private.

The recent days had allowed the couple to connect frequently in various combinations --- mouths together, genitals together, and mouth to genitals. Again and again, the two became as one -- with many pleasures shared and beautiful memories created.

While they had some differences, the recent days at the resort had brought them much closer together --- like a hand fits a glove.

The next several days would be busy as Dale needs to finish a few items at work and also pack for his Europe trip. The pictures on the digital camera's memory stick need to be loaded on to a computer in their bedroom. Then watched -- and a disc made.

After viewing the pictures, dressed in their birthday suits, the couple would quickly become as one. A firm rod in a lubricated cylinder -- -- flesh to flesh contact.

They would know each other again. And, again -- in many different ways.