Yes, Again Ch. 05

Story Info
Her toys are used to good effect.
1.9k words
4.66
14.3k
1

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 09/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
parawa
parawa
59 Followers

I think this is the last of this sequence (yes I know there's a loose end). Thanks for the useful feedback, it makes a difference to feel appreciated. Living apart from my lover is giving me plenty of ideas. A tropical environment in a vibrant nation is further stimulus... I have tried to be brief, to lead where others may follow.

*****

He entered the high rise apartment quietly, as he suspected she may have gone to sleep in his absence. He was desperate to see her again- they had been so long apart that he hated to leave her alone while he pursued the vital meeting that had taken him from her. He had been gone less than 90 minutes, but would have stayed had there been any real alternative.

The visions he had developed for the last four months had grown to be an obsession in his mind. The real woman had already proven herself to be better because she was real, and because she was more intense than his fantasy. He loved the way she rose to his weird dreams and sometimes exceeded his hopes with her generosity.

In the bedroom he found her with her leg rope intact, her hands bound before her, yet fast asleep. She was sprawled on her back with her legs widely spread and a hand pressed to her damp cunt, which had given a feminine scent to the whole room. Close beside the bed were the gifts he had sent to her so far away, arranged in an orderly array on the wide window seat ("this is my place to sit in the sun"). The powerful massager that he had made her use, the butt plug- cleaned and shiny, then next to it the multi-tail flogger she had possessed for two months, and brought for him to use on her body.

It had been his intent to make her lay these tools out when he returned to her, yet she was ahead of him, again. He felt his cock stir while his heart melted. Naked, splayed open and snoring just gently, she was the most exciting thing he had ever seen. The desire to shove himself in her was strong upon him, but he held back. Her partly shaven vulva glistened with arousal-either left over from earlier or generated by her dreams.

He went to the tiny kitchen to get the bamboo wooden spoon which he placed beside the other things on her window seat.

He began by trailing the cords of the flogger up the inside of her calf and by the time he was at her thigh she was twitching a little. He repeated this with the other leg right to the hand that was over her sex, up over it and the soft rope that was there. He trailed the ends up her arm, which also twitched and shivered from the sensation.

As he drew it across her chest he felt her breathing deepen, though her eyes were still shut. He circled the breast and watched her nipple crinkle as it firmed. Back down the other arm to her crotch, where he dragged it in the valley of softness where her thigh and the skin beside her vulva. Her hips were in gentle motion as the light cords stroked her.

He took her bound wrist and smoothly raised her arms to her head and lodged the wrists behind her. If she was not awake she was certainly compliant to him-perhaps enjoying the twilight between sleep and waking.

He began lightly flicking the ends of the cords against her calf, then across to the other one and back again- changing to a circling motion which moved to her thigh, still gentle, but insisting on her attention. The ends of the small whip were making a tiny noise as they stung the skin at each swing, moving up her thigh on the soft inner skin. Her hips were moving irregularly now. She still had her eyes closed but her mouth was open and her uneven breathing was becoming louder. He took care not to touch her sex as he reached the meeting place of her legs, yet flicked all around on that sensitive skin.

He moved up her body, flicking more firmly at her belly skin, then laid the cords across her abdomen-above her navel, then more sharply below it. She gasped at the intensity, yet continued to tense her abdomen and move her hips. He repeated the cycle a few times until her movement increased, then slapped the flogger across her breast, quite firmly. She stopped all her movement in shock, then moaned as she released her breath. He struck again several times quickly, to both breasts, loving their movement as he did.

She flexed her pelvis and tried to close her legs, until he firmly pushed them apart.

He pulled her to sit upright, she complied, though her eyes stayed closed. He sat on the edge of the bed, and drew her to lie prone across his lap. Her hands stretched above her head and her breasts were flattened to the sheet. He could feel the ragged breathing from her diaphragm on his thigh. He began with a couple of firm spanks to each lovely buttock, admired the movement the strokes produced, and the pinkness as she flexed. He probed between her legs to feel her arousal and his fingers slipped into her hot cunt without hindrance. He wiped them across her anus as he withdrew, enjoying her gasp and the twitch he felt there. She was remembering. He bent her a little more to allow his hand to slap across the top of her thighs, millimetres from her cunt and anus. The indirect spanks must have been tantalising, as she began to squirm to push towards his hand.

He switched to the flogger between slaps and maintained his rhythm, hearing her gasp with the new feelings. He was using it strongly now, it made a clear sound with each stroke. Her bottom was writhing and he had to push her thighs apart again, murmuring, "not yet, honey".

Then he began to flog her thighs, working slowly down, then back up to her bottom. She was flexing and gasping with each stroke, pushing out to meet the cords as he reached her buttocks again. He did not stop there but continued to flog across her lower back and up to her shoulders, still striking her firmly. The long lonely hours at the gym had made his arm strong and hard.

He returned his efforts to her lovely bottom, then dropped the flogger and resumed spanking her. His fingers then drove into her cunt and pumped into her hard for a few minutes, until he could feel her orgasm mount.

"Stand up with your hands behind your head and feet apart, please". She took a moment to gather herself before following his words. He hurried her with a firm grip on her breast as he lifted her from his lap, twisting the nipple as he did. She stood, breathing hard, and he placed the stool between her ankles to keep her legs open for him.

The blindfold dropped her into darkness again, his hands gripped her tied wrists and placed them at the nape of her neck. She knew this pushed her breasts forward in a way he would not ignore. She was right as he slapped each one hard, making her gasp.

He asked, "shall I stop now, honey?" She shook her head, making her soft hair swirl. "Do you give yourself to me, without knowing what I will do?" His voice was deep with lust and close to her ear.

"Yes, Yes I do, sir." She spoke up, certain that she needed to go as far as he would take her, regardless of the cost. She accepted the stinging pain in her breasts and pushed them forward again as she felt him move around her.

The flogger struck hard across her bottom, making her jerk, then again and again until tears started from her eyes. The cords were wrapping around the sides and he changed his angle, standing close to her front and reaching around her until the strokes were striking from above. A stroke brought the cords directly down the cleft of her bottom, she felt it hit her anus and perineum- such sharp pain made her squeal. Then the next went lower and wrapped under to touch the lips of her sex- this one made her yell, in a strangled voice.

She felt him move away from the front of her body and the next blows stung her breasts- across the nipples and wrapping around her side. After several, she was weeping freely and struggled to keep her posture. She felt her strength ebbing yet her cunt was throbbing with need. She shuddered and swayed slightly.

He moved away again, to the window seat, putting down the flogger then selecting the other item. She had not seen the spoon and could not guess what it was that slapped on her breasts, (once each) her bottom,.(once on each side) and lastly a firm slap to her wet cunt, which made her give up all control and slide to the floor.

The strong arms that caught her fall, lifted her and placed her back on the bed. Her climax began almost as soon as his lips touched her cunt and continued to build for a long time as his lips and fingers explored her. Two, then three fingers were inside her while his other hand massaged her breasts and his tongue tormented her sore clitoris.

After a very long time he rolled her on her side and entered her from behind, his hands on her breasts, his hot breath in her ear. She was floating as he urgently fucked her, taking his pleasure as he pleased. The orgasm he gave her made her drift back to sleep- she did not know if he came within her.

-(;)-

It must have been more than an hour later that she climbed back to consciousness. She stretched luxuriously and wondered where the pain was- surely his effort must have left marks and bruises? She felt an intense tingle in her breasts and bottom, but no bruise was evident. Her hand reached around to check, then felt his absence, which stopped the research.

She eased her eyes open, to see the half-dark room and the door shut. The fan hummed as it worked against the rising heat of the tropical day. She could hear noises from the tiny kitchen and hoped he was going to feed her. She resisted the temptation to move to find what was happening. She loved the warm glow she was feeling- must be some serious biochemistry involved to feel this good!

After a long-ish time the door opened and he sat on the bed. His voice was light and ordinary when he spoke. "Its time for breakfast, my beauty." The smells that came with him were powerful to her empty belly.

"After we eat," he said, "I will wash you and dress you, then we will prepare for a day out with your friends, who have been waiting for you. I was greedy, to take you first, but now I will have to take my turn. When we return here I want you to be naked and silent for me again, but only for me. Do you agree?" His words were a statement, the only question was in his eyebrow which rose as he looked at her.

"Yes, sir," she said and meekly followed him to the dining table.

parawa
parawa
59 Followers