Yes, Commander

Story Info
Rumors at boot camp.
1.9k words
3.88
12k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Candypops
Candypops
16 Followers

This was my life now. Though I shouldn't complain; the health benefits are amazing. All the doctors are at my dispense in the military.

I arched my back slightly, to make myself seem taller. Not that I really needed to, me being 5'10. The tallest woman in the battalion, baby. It has its benefits. For example: I sleep with the tall, buff guys. Now that's a benefit.

"Luis!" Chief Ent called out.

I stepped forward. "Here, Chief!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

Ent casually strolled to me. "At ease, Sugar." My squad nickname because I'm the only girl; it sucks.

I relaxed and looked up to meet his gaze, "What's up, Fairy?" His nickname is slightly more clever.

"Commander wants to see you, again. This time it's at the lake, next to the forest."

I sulked, "But I haven't even had breakfast, yet."

"Don't worry, Sugar, I'll save you something sweet." Okay, I lied. 'Sugar' is actually because of my obsession with sugar.

"A Twinkie?" I pleaded.

"Anything, now go."

I smiled and skipped it of the barracks. Not before I heard several jokes about Commander and myself. I love those guys. Although, I'm not too thrilled to have a walk in the woods with just Commander. It's spooky without the rest of the squad to make sexual jokes the entire time. I went anyway. Commander has me come to him a lot. I am the best Cadet. I've ranked highest in everything, except running. Waters beats me every time.

I can see the trees, and a man, probably Commander, nobody else is that tall. He's seven feet and four inches tall. I wonder what the air must be like for him. I wave frantically, though he's already looking at me.

"Good Morning, Cadet Luis." Commander nodded at me when I fianally reached him.

"Good Morning, Commander." I saluted and stood at attention.

He waved his hand at me, "At ease, Luis."

I put my arm down, "What do you need, Commander?"

"I heard you're afraid of the forest. You can thank Dewberry for this: every time I call you to my office, you have to jog a lap around the forest. Not now, though."

I'm going to kill him. "You heard correct, Commander." I hadn't told anyone, yet the guys can see right through me. They'll all die.

"Actually, there's plenty of things I've heard about you, Luis." He said matter-of-factly.

I had no idea what he was talking about. I hadn't committed any crimes thus far. "Commander, I swear—."

"Now hold on Luis, you're not in trouble quite yet."

A sigh of relief escaped me.

"Walk with me, Luis." He began a slow pace, away from the forest (yay!), so I'd be able to keep up. "The boys aren't the only ones who've been sharing. Turns out everyone's got a say. I originally heard this from Master Chief, though I have no idea why anyone would tell him anything. Poor soul can't keep a secret to save his life."

"What did he say, Commander?" Curiosity snuck up on me.

"He wasn't even the only one to share, Luis. Nobody from your squad has spilled, so don't hate them." Too late.

"I can assure you, I haven't done anything wrong." My hands began to sweat, and I wiped them on my service skirt.

"Oh, I believe you." He furrowed his brow. "This really isn't a serious matter, anyway. I've been hearing rumors that you have been crushing on me. Though I hate to use such a child-like term."

My heartbeat quickened and I stopped walking. Commander stopped, too. My gaze slowly crawled up to meet his eyes.

"Commander, I—."

"Luis, it really is pointless, you suck at hiding. Everyone can see your emotions, including myself."

I heaved a sigh. Commander quickly bent his body down to match my height, and he brought me close to himself.

"Luis, you're the top Cadet. That why I'll give you a chance. You have until tomorrow morning to impress me. If you do, I'll promote you." He stood up straight and spoke in a beaming voice. "And if you do not, I will still promote you. So no worries." He smiled.

"Huh?" I stood dazed until realization struck me. "Well I-I don't-I can't." I was at a loss for words. Of course I wanted to do this, and of course I could. It's not me offering, it's Commander. If I say 'yes' then there's no big deal.

"Let's go." He began a quick jog. Though I still stared at him. Was this legal? Did he tell Master Chief? If someone walked in... that'd be pretty bad. "Luis, if you don't start running then the deal's off." He didn't need to ask me again.

I chased after him until we reached the instructors' barracks. They were all facing each other in a circle. Commander walked up to the one furthest from us and opened the door. He stepped inside and beckoned for me to follow. I obeyed.

It was dark inside. I could barely make out a bed, a few closets, and Commander himself.

"Alright, Luis, the barrack is your oyster."

"What do I do?"

"Impress me."

I've had my fair share of sex. One night stands, week long hookups, actual relationships, need I go on? They're all pretty fun when you get down to it, but none of them are seven feet tall. I've never met his parents, but I'm pretty sure one of them hooked up with a giant. A sexy giant. The best way to start is to usually undress myself, but I'm in the military, let's change it up a bit.

I took Commander's hand and walked over to where I thought a bed was. My pulse quickened and I felt hot. I pushed Commander onto the bed and straddled him. I drew a line from his neck to his cock with my finger. He shivered during the last two inches.

With practiced grace I unbuttoned his shirt, careful not to break his ribbons. Once it was fully unbuttoned I had him pull it off. Then I turned around and sat on his chest. It was hard to do in my service skirt, but I managed.

I leaned forward to unzip his pants, and Commander grabbed my waist from behind. As I pulled his uniform off, he unbuttoned my service blouse. I kept myself busy, while he worked painstakingly slow at my blouse, and played with his cock through his briefs.

I would squeeze his bulge and soften my grip and squeeze and repeat the process. The arousal I was giving him was probably the reason he was taking to long. I began to hump his chest. He stopped unbuttoning to groan. I turned around on his chest. He could probably see my underwear through my pointless skirt.

Obviously, he was never going to finish, so I unbuttoned the rest of my blouse and bent over to put it down softly. He took this as a chance to push me back first onto his lap. I shuddered and looked at him with fear. He just laughed and pulled off my skirt.

I pushed him over on his back, "You said I'd be the one impressing you. It's not fair if you get dominant."

In one quick motion, I was on my back in his bed and he was all fours on top of me. "That's just too bad, then." He looked at my breasts and then looked at me.

I could see Commander's embarrassment at having looked at my breasts. There was nothing I could do, but laugh. He scoffed at me, and bent down to kiss me. I parted my lips and was met with his tongue immediately. I enthusiastically greeted his with my own.

Pulling away he planted one hand on my breast, and unclasped my bra. He gingerly took it off then forced my breast into my mouth. Sucking in my nipple and rolling it under his tongue. He alternated between beasts as I moaned my satisfaction.

Moving downward, Commander kissed my body until he came to my pussy. He reached up for one of my breasts and licked across my pussy. I shook with arousal.

Commander slowly removed his briefs and held his now fully erect cock at the entrance of my pussy. He looked into my eyes and we kissed as he rubbed his tip against the lips of my pussy. I moaned in response.

However, he changed his mind and thrust one finger in instead. I moaned, again, nonetheless. He lowered his head to kiss my clit and I shivered. This time he added another finger and hummed into my clit. I bucked against him, but he ignored me and kept on thrusting and humming. My moans were alarmingly loud, and he added a third finger.

I could feel myself reaching an orgasm and I moaned to warn him. It didn't work, and he kept thrusting throughout my orgasm. When he finally took his hand out, he had three soaked fingers. This didn't bother him, and he licked them clean with enthusiasm.

I sighed and pulled him to lay down next to me. Commander resisted.

"You haven't even waited for the finale." Commander laughed.

He returned his cock to my pussy, only this time he didn't wait. He thrust his full member into me. I screamed and he kissed my neck.

"Hey, hey. It's done, it's there. You'll feel pleasure from now on." His words were unconvincing, but I calmed down.

Commander began thrusting as he was with his fingers. This time, my pussy was full and warm. I tried to match his rhythm, but he was going insanely fast. He cummed into me, but didn't stop. I moaned against his instense heat and felt his cum pouring out of my.

The thrusts were unbearably erotic and I felt my stomach coil.

"Commander." I moaned, unable to talk through pleasure.

"I hear you."

His pace quickened and I could feel myself at the brink of orgasm. Commander shot another load of hot cum into me and I moaned. A second after, I experienced the best orgasm of my sex life. I moaned and Commander finally relaxed. I can't remember anything else, so I assume I fell asleep.

I woke up to Commander Chain's voice. "Good Morning, Cadet Luis."

I attempted to salute. "Good Morning, Commander."

"At ease, Luis." I dropped my arm. "I'm impressed you lasted that long. Or that you were able to just salute me. Do you want to take the day off? I also got you a new skirt. I want to keep yours." He smiled sheepishly as he sat down next to me.

I sat up. "What time is it?"

Commander looked at his wrist watch. "12:30. Your squad was given the day off, too."

"I'll go back. Can this," I gestured to his bed as I stood up, "be a thing?"

"Sure, but keep it professional."

I got dressed fast since I had to, usually, and he watched the whole thing. Afterwards, I left for my barrack, with my hair down, and smelling like sex. The guys in my squad greeted me with cheers when I opened the door.

"Hey, Sugar! You got us a free day!" Fernandez shouted.

"We could all hear you, last night. How'd it go?" Of course this was Ent.

"Dude, you fucked Command—."

Their questions were interrupted by the entrance of Commander. "Luis," he said with as much professionalism as he could muster. "You left your bra." Commander held it up.

"Keep it." I winked.

He smiled and eyeballed the squad before leaving. "She's off-limits."

The second the door closed, the guys rioted.

Candypops
Candypops
16 Followers