Yes Congressman! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Faye_Skylark
Faye_Skylark
1,081 Followers

"Oh yeah, these'll do nicely," said Lawson, licking his lips. "Ideally I'd love to spend some quality time with them now, but I have a meeting coming up soon and I need to wrap up this interview here. So we're going to have to proceed straight to the main test, and I'll have to make it quick. Bend over the desk here, Rebecca."

"Like this?" asked Becky as she moved forward and bent herself right over Lawson's desk, arching her back and squishing her bra-clad breasts into the smooth polished timber, bracing herself with her forearm. Her ass, tight skirt stretched across it, stuck out over the end presenting itself to Lawson.

"Perfect, Rebecca," said Lawson as he positioned himself behind her, hiking up her grey skirt, yanking down her black panties and revealing her perfect young peachy ass and already juicy wet pussy. "This will only take a minute, but you'd better hold on to something. The ride might be a little rough."

"How rough are we- ahhhhh!" Becky squealed as Lawson suddenly shoved his fat dick into her tight pussy from behind.

Becky barely had time to grab hold of the end of the desk in front of her with both hands before Lawson seized her hips with both hands and began to demolish Becky from behind as if he were a bulldozer.

"Fuck you're a tight little minx!" groaned Lawson. "I wouldn't be able to last long in you even if I wanted to."

The desk shook with each thrust from Lawson. His pelvis slammed into Becky's perfect little ass in short rapid thrusts. The quivering sound of her butt cheeks being collided with each time Lawson drove into her was filling the air with the rhythmic drum beat of sex. Each thrust was accompanied by a little moan or whimper from Becky, who was doing her best not to scream out and disturb the busy campaign office outside of Lawson's room.

"Ahhh! Ahhhh! Uhhhh! Uhhhh!" moaned Becky as her whole body was slammed again and again into the wooden desk, making it creak and shudder with each blow from Lawson.

Lawson's fucking began to reach fever pitch, humping Becky from behind against the desk with frenetic energy. Becky's back arched and her body convulsed in pleasure from the intensity of the pounding. She hadn't been filled with cock like this in a long time, and the sheer dirtiness of the quickie fuck was sparking jolts of ecstasy as Lawson slammed into her again and again.

"Oh fucking hell, I'm going to cum Rebecca, get down on your knees!" demanded Lawson as he suddenly withdrew from Becky's sopping wet pussy. "I need to test how well you take a facial!"

Becky didn't hesitate. She pushed herself up off the desk, spun around and dropped to her knees. She tilted her gorgeous young face up at Lawson, pursed her lips, and awaited the inevitable torrent of sperm. She was at the home stretch now. She would do whatever it took.

Lawson stood over the young woman, cock erect and in hand, and wanked himself over her face. He gave a couple of strokes, and then proceeded to joyously unload his spunk on Becky.

"Urrrghhhhh!" grunted Lawson, delivering the first few splashes of thick, hot jizz onto Becky's cheeks and lips.

Becky winced as the cum splashed on her face. Each burst was followed by another. Soon, white sticky seed was dripping in messy streaks from her forehead to her chin. She wasn't soaked in cum, but it certainly was messy.

"Wow," said Lawson finally. "You did a great job, Rebecca. I think I can safely say that after that demonstration of your talents, welcome to the team."

"Thank you," said Becky, as she rose to her feet. "Is there somewhere I can clean up?"

"Sure, the bathroom is right down the corridor," said Lawson. "Come back here tomorrow morning. I want you to meet the Congressman. Then we'll talk about your first assignment."

"Yes, Mr. Lawson," said Becky, as she left the office.

She had just taken the first step of her new career as a Political Courtesan. Becky had no idea at this early stage just how far this salacious career was going to take her.

Faye_Skylark
Faye_Skylark
1,081 Followers
12