Yes, Dear Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qhml1
qhml1
8,949 Followers

I wanted him, really bad. Let's face it, I was horny as a billy goat. It was a long chance I was taking, but I couldn't help myself. I got my bag out, gave myself an enema, flushing with floral scented water, and Lubed my self liberally.

I dropped my gown on the floor, and slipped back into bed. I cautiously started rubbing him, his erection had flagged a little but returned to full mast in seconds. He was starting to move a little. so I slipped my head under the covers and went south. He actually raised himself a little so I could pull down his pajamas. I suspected he was semi awake. It didn't take him long to become fully awake when I slipped his wonderful cock into my mouth.

He started, pulled the covers down, and touched my hair. Instead of pulling he up he twirled his fingers through my hair.

"Andi, I thought we agreed not to do this."

I sucked him down to the root, hearing him gasp. It must have taken me thirty seconds to slide my lips back to the head, before I took it out of my mouth and licked it softly. I looked up.

"I didn't agree to shit. In fact, I thought I made it clear I was going to do this. In case you're not smart enough to get it, I'm staking my claim. So shut up and enjoy. I want you used to this."

He never said another word as I worked him, keeping him excited but not close to the edge. I stopped and slid up his chest, getting a very nice kiss. I pulled back.

"Honey, do you really love me?"

He groaned.

"Why do girls always ask that right in the middle of sex? Of course I love you."

I smiled in the darkness.

"Good. I want you to do something for me. Stay still and don't say no until I'm done. If you still say no, I'm going back down on you, but if you say yes you're going to be in for the ride of your life."

I could feel him getting tense. I stroked him lightly, keeping him interested while I made my proposal.

"I want you to fuck me. Ideally, I would like you to throw me down and bang my brains out, mark me, make me your bitch. But to do that I would have to get naked, and I made you a promise. So, I want you to lay still while I ride you in reverse cowgirl. I've got everything you don't want to see or feel restrained, and I'm not taking off my panties, I'm just going to slide them down far enough to let you enter me. Please baby. It's important to me. I need to really feel like I'm your woman, this will do it. Please."

There was about thirty seconds of silence before he spoke.

"I'd love to, on those terms. But," he grabbed my hair, bringing my face to his, "regardless, you are my woman, never think otherwise. Now say it back to me, and convince me you mean it."

I almost shouted.

"I belong to Brian Campbell! I'm his lover, his woman, his soon to be wife. I'm his property, for the rest of my life!"

I could feel his smile.

"Property was a bit much, don't you think?"

"No, you'll find out soon enough, but despite what I project in my business life, deep down I'm a timid and insecure woman. A submissive really. I NEED to belong to somebody, somebody who knows me and won't take too much advantage. You're my man, and as long as you have me I'll always be your property."

I kissed him hard to make sure he understood, and was surprised to feel his tears.

"Thank you, Andi. You do belong to me, never forget it. Now, you promised me some good loving. Get to it, woman!"

He lightly spanked a cheek to make his point. I almost came on the spot. His erection had flagged a bit during the serious discussion, but I nursed it back to readiness in just a few seconds. I got the bottle of lube and lightly coated him.

"I need you to lie still, at first. It's been a long tine since I've had a man, so let me set the pace first. You'll know when I'm ready for you to take over."

I eased over him. I was a little uncomfortable with my panties, but worked around it.

I groaned as I eased him in, it had been a long time. I'd slide an inch or so in, stop to get used to it, bounce up and down a few times, and slide another inch in. It took almost ten minutes before he was completely buried. I sat on him, grinding around in little circles before I started moving up and down in short slow strokes.

I heard him gasp as I started moving. After about five minutes I was slamming into him with abandon, screaming. My body betrayed me, and to my surprise I squirted before three minutes had gone by. It spurred me to new heights.

"Oh yes! Your cock feels enormous! Plow me, you stud! Bang me hard!"

That drove him over the top. He gripped my hips, thrusting up in time.

"You hot bitch! I can't hold back any longer! Come with me baby, come with me!"

It was too late. I had already come again, and now I was just constantly draining as he pounded my prostrate. When I felt him shoot into me I screamed.

I sat on him for a second, coming down, while he stroked my body. I slid off, adjusting my panties before snuggling.

We both lay panting. He kissed the top of my head.

"That was incredible! The best I ever had!"

I glowed under the praise.

"Wait until later, baby. You're going to get a virgin soon. And I'll be tight forever. I need to measure you, to make sure we fit perfectly. You're in for a hell of a ride. One that will go on forever."

I went back to sleep, covering his chest with tears of happiness.

He woke me three hours later, gently sucking on my nipples. When he saw my eyes opened he grinned.

"Two can play that game. Now, up! Breakfast will be ready by the time you're done with your shower."

I winced when I sat up and swung my legs off the bed.

"I'm sore!"

His grin got bigger.

"And who's at fault for that? But, I've heard the best treatment for sore muscles is make them go through the same exercise. Think you'll be up for that tonight?"

I grinned back.

"No pain, no gain!"

He made me go to Mass with him. I didn't know what to do so he guided me through it. Aunt Rita and most of the family were there, including the Irish side that I hadn't met yet. I was kissed and hugged relentlessly, and Brian promised he would bring me down to the pub after I got back from Italy.

We lazed around Sunday afternoon, just talking. I asked how soon I could bring my stuff from the condo over. He seemed surprised.

"You want to live here?"

"Of course I do. I don't want them raised in a condo. They need a yard to play in, in a nice neighborhood. I'm glad you've got a big lot, depending on how many kids we have, we might have to add a room. They should have their privacy, don't you agree?"

I stopped, startled by the look on his face. I immediately apologized.

"I'm sorry, honey. I should have talked to you before making plans."

I actually heard ribs pop, he hugged me so tight.

"When it comes to our kids, make all the plans you want. My only request is that we wait a year or so, so we can have some time to ourselves. Is that all right?"

It was my turn to hug him.

"That's a really good idea. I'm glad you're more than a pretty face and a big cock. It makes life so much easier."

I wish I had a picture of his face at that moment. It was hilarious.

We exercised my sore muscles twice more, once that night and again in the morning. I was late to work anyway, so I made a little detour and bought a few things.

.................................................

I walked into the office to Aubrey's smirking face.

"Not a word" I said, as I lay an envelope on her desk and went into my office.

I didn't get the door shut before I heard the shriek and the laughter. I knew the interoffice lines would be buzzing in the next five minutes.

A full day at the Grant street spa, the full package, including lunch. I had gotten three, one for each of my cheerleaders. Aubrey left me alone until lunch, but she and her cohorts were waiting for me when I came out of the office.

"Spill!" She commanded, showing me the lunch she had spread out in our conference room.

"Let's eat first," I suggested, as I walked into the conference room.

"No way! That's why I got salads, they'll hold for awhile. Don't make us beat it out of you."

I sighed, "well if you must know. He finally succumbed to my charms."

Aubrey wasn't about to let me by with that.

"Oh no, that won't get it. Who seduced who? Is he good, does he have stamina, is he..."

"Hung like a horse?" one of her cohorts giggled, causing them all to collapse into laughter.

I was glowing, although I knew they were happy for me. I decided to play it up.

"Remember what I said a while back about a Greek god, Aubrey? Turns out I wasn't exaggerating. And yes, he is very good, and has admirable stamina. Any more questions?"

"Is he going anywhere with this, or are you two just friends with benefits?"

I paused, savoring the moment.

"Oh, there were a lot of benefits, and it is going somewhere. Straight to St. Angelo's. And by the way, I need two bridesmaids and a matron of honor, know anyone interested?"

I turned the ring I had kept hidden until then upright, showing them the solitaire.

For once Aubrey was speechless. Then she started crying, and of course it became one big sobfest. We never did getting around to eating the salads.

The news was all over the building before the afternoon was over, prompting a visit from my boss.

"Is it true?"

I showed him my diamond. He was truly happy for me.

"I'm very pleased, Andi. For awhile there I thought you were going to be married to your job. I insist you have him over to dinner after you get back. Expect a call from my wife, she'll want all the details."

Needless to say, I got very little work done those two days.

..................................................

Almost everyone in his family was there to see us off. My new temporary assistant and Gina had to practically pry me out of his arms to avoid missing the plane. It was going to be a long three weeks.

................................................

Chapter three in a week.

qhml1
qhml1
8,949 Followers