Yes, Dear: Christine & Kim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christine fell to the floor catching her breath. Her long black hair in her face and all around her. Feeling Kim pull her fingers out of her juicy cum filled pussy. More curiosity overcame Kim and she licked her index finger tasting her sister's cum and pussy juice. After licking her fingers clean Christine was still catching her breath. Her legs together and butt looking inviting, Kim kept looking. Getting between her legs, Kim softly began massaging her butt cheeks, taking in the plump softness of them.


"Remember when I used to do this for you when you would come home from a date from a backseat of a car and your butt would be sore?"

"Oh my God, yes!" Christine laughed thinking back to those times. "We just never did anything this far though." She added.

"I know. Kind of puts our exploring each other and fingering in front of each other to shame now, huh?"

"You got that right." Feeling Kim kneeling between her legs massaging her bare butt cheeks.

"You want to go make lunch? I'm hungry now." Kim stood up, straightening her top out.

"Yeah, I'll be in in a minute." Christine watching Kim walk out of the guesthouse her bare little butt rocking back and forth with each step. The bold red of the camisole bringing out the whiteness of her ass, reminding her of Kim's lounge shorts, "What about your shorts?"

"Leave them. I think we found something to keep us occupied until the guys get back and can give us what we want properly." Christine heard Kim answer her from the backyard. Guess she won't be all that sore tomorrow then, Christine grinned.

12