Yes, I Let Her In...

Story Info
A great day to be stuck in traffic.
1.3k words
25.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JustJAT
JustJAT
6 Followers

I'm not what you would call a stud, but with my new job, I do travel with them now and then...

I haul breeding stallions for a living now and spend more time on the road than I do in bed, but this one trip was absolutely the most amazing day of my life.

I was returning to Lexington after dropping off a few stallions in upstate New York as part of a trade deal my boss made with a farm out there. My trailer was empty and it felt good to haul ass a bit instead of driving carefully so as not to spook the horses.

Suddenly, the traffic came to a screeching halt and all I could see down the highway was red brake lights. I must have been crawling bumper to bumper for about 20 minutes when I finally saw the accident. Highway patrol had the highway shut down to one lane and there were no exits to get out of the mess, so I just slowly rolled along in traffic like most everybody else.

I stayed to the right and just watched these assholes cutting me off and fighting to get in the right lane and other assholes fighting to keep them out. There was a line of cars in the left hand lane trying to merge, but nobody was letting anyone in. Then, right next to me was this Lexus rx350 trying to merge. Nobody was letting it in either. As I rolled passed the cars stuck to my left, I decided to stop. Yup, I came to a complete stop, huge gooseneck trailer and all and just let the entire left hand lane go in front of me, the last one being that rx350. No big deal, I thought, someone needs to be polite here...

Well, the next thing I know, the rx350 is waving back at me. "You're welcome" I waved back, no problem. But, the person kept waving. Do I know this person? What's the deal?

I couldn't make out who it was, but they kept waving. We were in a single file now, just bumper to bumper crawling along and after about another 10 more minutes or so, the traffic opened up and we were finally up to speed. The rx350 pumped its brakes lights and had its blinker on for the next exit. I watched as it exited off the highway. I kept straight and just went on my way.

A few minutes later, I noticed this car racing up behind me on the highway flashing its brights. It was that rx350. It came up to my side and the window came down. I looked over at this absolutely adorable babe about my age pointing and telling me to get off at the next exit.

Now, let me ask you, if a beautiful woman tells you to get off the highway, what would you do?

I took the next exit.

I pulled into the parking lot at the truck stop and parked away from any cars. The rx350 stopped behind me and out popped this chick with a huge smile on her face. I got out of the truck and started walking back towards her. I instantly noticed she was in great shape. Tall, about 5'9" and thin as a rail. Her jeans were tight and her tank top was sheer. As I studied her eyes, I knew I did not know this person. Before I could say anything, she wrapped her arms around my neck and planted the deepest, hardest, wettest kiss on me that I ever experienced. She went into tongue mode and started kissing me like we had been dating for...months.

Her hands were all over me. She grabbed my junk and squeezed me tight. She rubbed me hard and then grabbed my ass. This woman was out of control and I was loving it!

I tried to hang with her and kiss her back, but I was way out of my league. This girl was hot and she knew exactly what she was doing...

Finally, she stopped and just smiled at me with the most intoxicating green eyes I have ever seen. She put her hands into my front pockets and pulled me into her.

"Thanks for letting me in back there. That was awfully nice of you."

"Who are you?" I asked, trying to catch my breath.

"I'm Lucy. And you must be Josh."

"How do you know...?"

"I'm Lucy Lovell. You work for my Dad."

She pointed to the signage on my truck and the trailer.

"That's our farm."

"Om my god!" I laughed. "You're Lucy? Holy crap! It is so nice to finally meet you!"

She smiled and said, "I know you've been on the road for a while, can I buy ya some grub?"

We walked into the restaurant at the truck stop and slid into a booth, I don't need to tell you how many jaws were on the floor when we walked in or how hard my cock was just staring at Lucy. She was hot and she knew it. She was coming back from college and we all knew she would be working with us this summer. Everyone talked about how smart Lucy was, but nobody told me she was drop dead gorgeous!

As we sat in the booth, Lucy went into total control mode. She was the boss's daughter and she knew it. She ordered the meal, asked about the peach cobbler, asked if I was a drinker, (duh) talked about her love of horses and even told me she was the reason I got hired...

"We had a lot of guys wanting your job, but when I saw you were from California, I knew you'd know exactly how long that drive is..."

(Note: It's a long drive).

We finished eating and she paid. As we walked out, Lucy asked me if I needed to fill up. I told her I thought I had enough to get back and she said...

"how's the sleeper working out for ya?"

"Fine, I guess. I don't use it much"

Lucy opened up the door to the sleeper section of the trailer, turned to me and said, "That's a shame..." She walked into the trailer and the door slammed behind her. I stood there in the parking lot wondering wtf she was doing. Do I join her or wait for her to come back out?

I stood there for a few minutes trying to process what was going on. Then I heard her voice.

"Oh Josh! Can you please come in here?"

I walked into the trailer and there she was naked and spread right there on the twin bed.

She was touching herself and looking right at me...

"And when I say come in here, I mean come right in here."

She thrust her fingers into her bald moist love hole and gave me a look I will never forget. I guess I didn't respond fast enough because Lucy sat up on her elbows and barked...

"Look, I don't know about you, but the long drive has made me extremely horny and if you don't fucking get busy I'm gonna go get one of those fat truckers to come over here instead."

I couldn't get naked fast enough. We made passionate love like we have known each other for years and it's...I don't know how to explain it, but I felt so comfortable, it felt so "right" being with her. I never wanted this feeling to end. I felt like I was right where I was suppose to be.

I won't bore you with the great sex part. I did my best and she seemed pleased. When she was done with me, she got dressed and said she'd better get going. I walked her out to her car and opened the door for her. She gave me a kiss good bye and said she would see me later.

As she started the engine, she rolled down the window and with a big smile on her face said,

"Who said nice guys finish last?"

Man, I am so glad I let her in...

to be continued...

JustJAT
JustJAT
6 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Mike and Amy Wife cheats while husband is in Iraq.in Loving Wives
Hot School Sex Ryan is fulfilled by his classmate Kori and her sexy body.in First Time
Getting His Attention The story of how a Geek gets lucky.in First Time
Nothing to Offer His wife said he had nothing she wanted.in Loving Wives
More Stories