Yes, I Was a Porn Star Pt. 03

Story Info
Role play night with sisters, a reporter, and her mother.
7.5k words
4.72
35.8k
98

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,957 Followers

Everyone having sex is at least 18. This story is 100% is fiction, I made it all up. Warning: this is a self-edited story. I do use Grammarly to help reduce my ability to murder the English language. Special thanks to goducks1 for his help. Every story is better because of him.

*****

Chapter 15 -- Friends and Family

The next morning, we all shower, get dressed and head down to the kitchen. There are two pots of steaming hot coffee in catering containers. A bushel basket containing a variety of bakery is ready to go with us as well. Yes, I did say us. Beverly and Kim want to meet the family. I object, but they look at this like going to an amusement park. I fear it might be more of a war zone.

At my door, Beverly instructs Anders that she wants a workup and habits of the brothers, friends, and cousins of the ex. Stealth is not necessary, she wants them to know they are being watched. He never said a word. He has a firm handshake. He looks dangerous to me, not a man I want to mess with.

Beverly leads the way inside my apartment. She seems natural at taking charge. I introduce everyone, and Beverly looks around the small penthouse that we converted into a two-bedroom apartment. We used some fabric and sturdy rope to add "walls."

Beverly shocks us, "I know you're all fucking your brother. It's ok. I don't blame you one bit. However, it's obvious to me. Eventually, others will catch on and could make your life miserable. Kim and I want him for social events, we average one every two weeks. I'm an old, rich, married woman, and he is a male porn star, oh yes, we will make the papers all right. You will have zero issues. Steve is by far the best fuck we ever had; we want some more of him. I think he had fun and cares for Kim a lot, me, not so much but he was kind."

I was going to object, but she cut me off, "No. This is between Kim and your sisters. I know you would fuck Kim again, but your sisters need to be ok with it. That's why we're here. Kim can marry him. Both of us can be seen very publicly with him which is an excellent cover for you three. You three get to keep fucking him still.

"My sixty-five-year-old husband is worthless in bed and no fun anymore. He's a good man, but I need more sex in my life. My daughter has no need for me anymore. I have zero real friends; they are all looking for handouts.

My son was a porn star and cut his life short, and I was abused by my first husband. As you see, we have a few things in common. I want to see Steve live to old age and I want to see Tina stay safe.

"My man that was here will check up on your ex-husband's brother, cousins, and friends to assess what the risks are for Tina. We can't have her being afraid her entire life. I won't stand for Tina to worry, no matter what happens here today, I will see that through to the end. By the way, this place is too small and not nice enough for you three. For a single guy, it's ok." She looks at me. "Your sisters deserve better than this place. You have the money, spend some. I know a lot of people, and we own many buildings, I can help get you a great looking place at a price you can't refuse."

"I have wickedly deep pockets and nobody to go shopping with. It's very lonely shopping and having solo lunches. Kim's lost the desire for shopping; I hope I might be able to take you out individually. I'll never be your mother, one daughter for me is plenty, but there isn't a problem I can't help with. That's my story."

She sat down in a chair and is done talking. My sisters look a bit bewildered. Hell, I am as well.

Abby is first, "We've been doing just fine. Tina has a remarkable story and Kathy, and I only stop by once a week. We really don't need you."

Kim is brutally honest, "No, you don't right now. At least not until one of you gets pregnant. I'm the game changer for our two families. I have three major points in my favor. I can get pregnant, he likes me, and I don't share your same last name which means we can get married. I understand how important he is to you three, I'm not looking to take anything away from you. I doubt he would let me even if I asked. Mom and I can see his love for you three. That is exactly why we are here, to broker a deal."

Kim is in tears, "He made love to me for almost an hour, showered us in cum, and gave mom all she can handle and more. That cum shower of his is ... something else."

Tina lets out a laugh, "Yes, nothing like your first cum bath from Steve. I need me some coffee, and I want all the details from last night."

I object, "I think it's a bad idea to share notes, for me each time is personal and private. If I wanted it shared I would put it up on a web site."

Beverly shows her wisdom, "I agree 100% with you, Steve. Nothing good can come of us sharing ... except for this time. It will help your sisters know we are serious and last night wasn't just some fun in the sack. It was a whole lot more than that. This one time they get every single detail and then never again."

They spend an hour over coffee and bakery recounting the night. It was embarrassing listening to them retell the story. At least the bakery was good.

Kim seems antsy when the conversation stops, she spoke up.

She looks embarrassed, "There is something else you need to know about my mother and me. We're both bisexual. You three are gorgeous, and we would love to entertain you. However, just because we are doesn't mean you are even curious. You know about us, and if you're interested, you'll need to let us know. Neither of us will mention it again."

Kathy looks astonished, "You two ... wow."

Beverly gets a phone call. After a minute, she says thank you and hangs up.

Beverly looks quite pleased, "Interviews are done. John's brother and cousins never want to see him again. They got beat up good. Their wives were furious with them. They have zero interest in ever seeing Tina again. Tina, this won't change how you feel.

"You'll still want to have a man around and will never feel safe by yourself unless you get professional help. I know a group that can give you that. They will make you feel better about yourself, I recommend it. However, I still like having my husband around, I feel better. It's silly, but I know you understand."

Tina nods her head in understanding.

Kathy seems nervous, "You gave us a lot to think about. We need to talk, and we need to discuss this with Steve. Abby has a birthday soon. If you really want to spend some time shopping, how about now, I need to buy her a present. If you're busy, I will go out on my own, but this is my last chance to get her something."

Beverly is thinking quickly, "I've nothing planned. Now is good. I'll take Kim home; we can go shopping and then try a new bistro for lunch that just opened. I'll bring you home and then maybe you all would like to join us for dinner tonight. That would get Kim to show up."

Abby says, "That sounds nice. No offense Steve, but I bet she has a dedicated executive chef. They made the bakery, right? I bet Steve said WE wanted the bakery, right?"

Beverly looks confused, "I don't remember the exact words, but I wanted to impress you, and he led me to believe that you like bakery."

Kathy laughs, "We do like the occasional baked dessert, there is one other person in our family that just can't say no to bakery. I could go for ice cream at night and eggs for breakfast. Nope, all he buys is bakery. Good stuff but just always single-minded. Let's go shopping."

Kim spoke up, "I'm staying ... if they don't mind. We still have a lot to discuss, and I bet they have more questions about daddy and us. Go shopping and have your fun. We will be ok."

Chapter 16 -- Dinner and a Fuck

Kathy came home in a great mood although not too willing to talk about it. Kim took the car back home so she could dress up for the night. We are going formal this time. Separately we take showers. I go last as I will be ready in ten minutes. They wear their club dresses, tease and curl their hair, and apply a light amount of makeup. They all know I hate a lot of makeup.

The Calvin family limo picks us up. My sisters don't get this often, so it's a huge hit with them. Fairly typical for me, so it's no big deal. Seeing them happy, that's enough for me.

Kim's father, Ben, meets us at the door.

Ben apologizes, "I am sorry, but my wife and daughter are still getting ready. Please come in, and I will get your drinks." We get drinks and sit down in a lovely room. "So, you're the young man that fucked my wife and daughter really good, yes?"

I blush, is he going to kill me? Is this drink poisoned? What must my sisters be thinking? Ben laughs as I look at the glass.

Ben laughs at me, "Oh no, no, no. I am not going to poison you. I want to thank you for fucking my wife so good. She has needs I can't satisfy anymore. She becomes a bitch when it goes too long. She will be happy for a month with the job you did on her. My daughter, on the other hand, she is my princess. She's twenty and makes her own decisions. However, she seems to make all the wrong ones. Yet, as I understand it, you tried to talk her out of having sex with you. That made you my hero. Then you fucked her."

The laugh has left Ben's previously happy demeanor, "I thought you didn't feel she was worthy of you. Then I find out it was just the opposite. I didn't know what to think of you. I forced them to invite you over for dinner so I could meet you and see what kind of man you are. No trouble at all forcing them, they were all giggles."

Ben seems more relaxed now, "I make a living out of reading people. I sense you meant everything you said, and you're really a decent guy. My confusion lies in the fact that my daughter makes every wrong decision yet we both like you. Any idea how that is possible?"

At that moment Kim and Beverly walk around the corner and save me, "Daddy, he has a huge cock. That did it for me. It did bother me for a while that you would like this guy, but I fell for him hard. It goes against everything I try to be, but he's that special."

Beverly snickers, "Let's go eat."

We ask about shopping, they both had fun, and that was it. Conversations are all short. It is awkward having Ben there. He knew what we did last night and that we'll do it again tonight. He seems to be in the best mood. Dinner was a fabulous prime rib with side dishes. Far better than I am capable of. Dessert is served. It's a huge pile of bakery on a platter. Literally, stacked two feet high. My sisters roll their eyes. Then everyone but me is served Cherries Jubilee. I am ok with that.

After dinner, we play a friendly game of croquette in the back yard. When I say friendly, that translates into let's not let Steve win. I didn't come close, and they all giggled often. I don't like this pack mentality, seems I end up on the wrong end.

After the game, we split up. All the women go up-stairs, and Ben takes me into his office. He has me sit in a beautiful armchair with fluffy padding.

Ben is direct, "So, I understand your main goal is to get everyone healed and then you can go back to drinking until it kills you. Did I sum that up about right?" I can't answer or even look at him. "There are too many people in your life that love you. Nothing heals the heart like working. I wasn't in time to save my son, so I am sure as hell am not going to wait for you to ask. I'm telling you that you'll accept my job offer."

Stunned, I ask, "To do what?"

Ben answers, "What are you good at?"

I reply with a smile, "Fucking women."

Ben tries again, "What do you want to do?" He pauses. "Other than fucking women." He grins at me.

I smile, "I always wanted to be an actor, a real actor. Write scripts, edit, and then produce the movie. I can also cut grass, paint, change light bulbs, and provide security."

Ben smiles, "No, I'm keeping you safe. Show up Monday morning and ask for JoAnn Westgate. She had this crazy idea that when people call us, we text them movies that have instructions of what to do and say. Those are critical moments. People don't read anymore, but maybe some interesting videos like she suggested will work. Work with her, develop something on your phone, then if it's good, we'll shoot it in a studio. I want to hire your sisters. They are very good looking, and they'll be safe in our buildings. Have them think about it."

His phone rings, "Yes dear. Ok. Bye, and have fun."

He looks at me, smiles, then says, "You have been summoned upstairs. Take the main stairs up, and it is the first door on the left. It will be the room with five girls screaming, giggling, and misbehaving. I'm ordering you to restore order in your classroom sir, or I will take over." He gives me a hint of a smile.

Ok, that was a bit odd when it comes to instructions. Is he really serious with his instructions? Is he playing games with me to mess with my head? I can't tell, I don't know him well enough. Are all the women role playing with me tonight? What the hell is going on?

I slowly climb the elegant curved staircase. It looks like oak with maple inlay. Very nice work. Beautiful works of art adorn the walls on the way up. Too modern for my taste, it looks like a child made some of them. I bet each cost more than I am worth.

As I near the top of the stairs I do hear screaming and yelling. Not anger and agony, no, they're having fun. What have they done? What did Ben say? "I am ordering you to restore classroom order sir." A magazine many years ago asked for my top three fantasies. Did they dig that up? No way, they went out of business. There are five of them in there, how would this even work? I bet they have a plan. Time to change their plans.

I burst open the two double doors, and my mouth hits the floor. I am hard as steel in .001 seconds and close to creaming my pants. In front of me are five startled women. They each have a pillow in hand and are in the middle of a pillow fight in my bedroom, err classroom. Each woman is wearing a classic school girl outfit. Lewdly short plaid skirt, white puffy shirt (two sizes too small for each), shiny black shoes, white stockings. Each has their hair done in two ponytails. They adjusted their makeup to now include three to four freckles on each cheek. Five grown up and adorable little school girls.

I use my loud, deep voice, "STOP!" They freeze. "What's going on here? Who's responsible?" They all point to Abby. Figures, the birthday girl. Two days early but I get it. I know where this is going. I see lots of rope, handcuffs, and hand/ankle restraints on the table between two reclining chairs.

I yell, "You all have been very bad ... again. I can't let this go on any longer. You leave me no choice but to punish you. Bevy and Kimmy come here to the bed. I am now sitting down. I bend Beverly over my legs, pull her stockings down to her ankles and give her ten proper strikes to the ass. Not one scream. I do the same to Kim. "I want each of you to put on two arm, and ankle restraints then stand in front of the bed."

I grab Abby by her ponytail and drag her to the bed. I rip her stockings off her body. Each ass cheek gets ten swats. I push the skirt down roughly and then pull the shirt up and off her chest. No bra. I take a rope and tightly wrap each breast. The breast is under pressure, the nipples are rock hard and look like they want to burst. The breast itself is a strained pink, she is nearing red. I complete the look with a figure eight around her body and between the breasts with lattice along her legs. I tie her up in a standing position at the end of the four-post bed. She is facing the bed, and her arms and ankles are tied to the tall canopy bed poles, arms high and feet near the bottom of the bed.

The canopy bed has four tall corner posts and wood running around the top for stability. I would not hang her from those cross beams, but it makes the poles rigid enough to hold a willing sister.

I go back to Beverly and Kim who I am calling Bevy and Kimmy because it makes them sound like children. I use the attached carabiner to bind the left arm to the left ankle, repeating on the right side. They don't say anything, but they do look nervous.

I stand up and yell, "Attention class. Today's safe word is banana. You want to stop at any time, say banana."

I pick up some rope and tie it to Kim's thigh. I then wrap it around her back, pulling her legs wide open, and tie her other thigh. Legs spread, she can't close her thighs. Nice and submissive. Again, they're looking anxious. I call Kathy and Tina over.

I speak to Kathy and Tina, "These two are submissively restrained and will do anything you ask. I doubt either of you has ever played with a woman before. This is your chance to try anything you want with a woman, within reason, of course. Present a breast, and they will suck your nipple. Present a cunt, they will eat you to orgasm. You can also, stick a finger in their pussy or ass and get them off. If you are embarrassed or hate this idea, kiss them and then tease them with your hands. That should get them off. Have fun. Start now."

Immediately Kathy and Tina stand up and position their pussies for eating and both Kim and Beverly are eager to please.

I stand behind Abby and lick an earlobe causing her to shudder. I reach around and squeeze a breast; her nipples are hard as a rock. I push my pole into Abby from behind, and she moans loudly. She sure feels sweet. I use a slow even stroke to please her. As I am thrusting into her, I grab a breast hard, causing her to squeal.

Tina and Kathy are now alternating between nipples and cunts. Beverly and Kim seem more than happy to obey. I thrust harder into Abby, and she is grunting with each thrust. She loves this. She loves being used.

Contrary to her belief, this isn't huge for me. I am doing what she wants. She is ready to burst, so I explode inside of her first. Lots of my cum falls out and on to the floor. She screams and explodes on her own. While she is in orgasm, I spank her ass a few more times. She later tells me that each spank intensified the orgasm.

I leave Abby almost hanging and unable to move.

I stop Kathy and Tina and untie Kim and Beverly. Unsnapping the arms/legs is a breeze. I have them remove the restraints, and then I have both Kim and Beverly put the same restraints on Kathy and Tina. Like Kim and Beverly, they look worried. I smile at them, and that eliminates some of their fears. We snap them in, and then I tie each of them up like Kim, and Beverly were.

I look at my sisters, "Remember, banana."

I step back, and both Kim and Beverly get on hands and knees and present a breast's nipple to my sisters. While my sisters tentatively suck nipples, they each receive two fingers in their pussies that are fingering them to orgasm. Kathy and Tina are more aggressive on the nipples now. I smile at that.

I remove Abby's restraints and throw her on the bed. I twist her on to her back, shove my log into her and start slow fucking. Kim and Tina are now eating pussy, slow and gingerly. It's new, and they are trying it out. Kim and Beverly are smart. They are taking it easy on my sisters and trying to make it enjoyable for them. My sisters do seem to be enjoying themselves.

I fuck Abby for a good ten minutes before stopping. She is unable to move, she stays in position. I get up and walk to Kathy. I push her forward with one hand and use my other hand to guide her head safely to the floor. Her ass is up in the air. Not the right time to start that. I push my pole into her pussy, and she lets out a long slow moan. I bring her to a quick fucking speed.

Kathy is grunting and very happy based on the smile on her face. It doesn't take long for her to orgasm. I smack her ass twice for being a "bad girl." I remove the rope and restraints. Kathy is in no position to move yet. I repeat everything with Tina and get similar results. Kathy and Tina get fast fucks, this is new for them. I don't cum, I am saving myself. This is about making them happy.

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,957 Followers
12