Yes Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bi_CAnDi
Bi_CAnDi
3 Followers

I sucked and fucked both men with reckless abandon. I was in another world. The pain disappeared and I was surrounded by nothing but pleasure. Ron's cock felt so good as he pushed and pulled. Master's cock was so tasty as he dipped in and out. I gripped Ron's cock with my pussy and sucked on Master's cock harder. Both men groaned and thrust deeper into me. Further than I thought either of them could go. I felt the tip of Master's cock hit the back of my throat and I held still as he fucked my mouth.

Ron pulled out of me and said, "I have an idea."

He laid on his back and ordered me to turn and sit on his cock. I did as he asked and he pulled me down onto his chest. I automatically knew what was about to happen and I shivered in his arms. Master knelt behind me and pushed his thick cock into my ass. I moaned loudly and both men thrust deep into me. I felt so full, like I was about to burst. I groaned as I began thrusting my hips, my clit rubbed against Ron's cock as he thrust hard. Master pulled my hair and I gasped as he rode my ass. His balls slapped against my ass cheeks and I whimpered. This felt so fucking good and I wanted to cum but I had disappointed Master already. I was never allowed to cum before him so my mission now was to make these two men cum.

Sitting up, my back collided with Master's chest and he pulled the chain connecting my nipples and clit. I whimpered but rode both men harder. They moaned and groaned. I lifted my hips and came down hard on them both and Ron was the first to break. He spurted his seed deep inside me, arching his back as he thrust deeper and deeper still. Then Master pulled harder on the chain as he thrust one last time before spilling his cum inside me. I moaned and milked them both as I too began to tremble. My body erupted in a massive orgasm and I cried out before slumping onto Ron's chest.

We stayed like that for a while. Nothing but the sound of uneven breathing filled the room. Master was the first to move. He pulled out of me and picked me up, Ron's cock slid out of me and I groaned. My body felt so empty and hollow. I stood on wobbly legs and Master pulled Ron up on his feet. We walked to Master's bedroom and I felt their cum seeping from between my thighs with each step.

Master picked me up and laid me on the bed and spread my legs. He knelt down and licked the cum seeping from my pussy and I moaned. Ron knelt down beside me and unhooked the clamps. I cried out at the pain as blood flowed to my nipples and clit. Master licked on my clit and Ron sucked my nipples, exchanging the pain for pleasure. I was too weak to move and soon so were they. They slumped down beside me and wrapped their arms around me.

I looked at both men and smiled menacingly. "Hey, you guys want to switch D/s positions?"

Both men groaned and I laughed.

Bi_CAnDi
Bi_CAnDi
3 Followers
12