Yes Master!

Story Info
Lust for one, love for another.
1.4k words
4.08
11.3k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ooc: This is just a spur of the moment story I wrote, It's got nothing to do with the series I am writing, these are just B stories, if you will. I hope you like it, and any feedback would be fantastic!

~ Cpl Shippers

~-------------------------------------------------~

~-------------------------------------------------~

Karina felt like she was going to explode. She knew she was so ready to give in, hardly able to hold on anymore, but she refused to give him the satisfaction, not yet. She could feel him ramming himself into her, close to giving in to the pressure building up within him. She had to admit, despite some of the weird things he was into, he was good at what he was doing. Eventually he released, pulling out of her just in time to cover her in his substance. She barely had time to react before he pushed her to her kneed and forced himself into her mouth. She immediately gagged, but soon got herself under control. She knew he was only going to be more brutal if she didn't do as he wanted, even if she wouldn't mind him getting any worse. He held the back of her head, forcing her to have no choice but to suck him off. A tear rolled down her cheek, but it wasn't something she needed to hide. He'd hurt her more if he noticed, not that she minded. It was all the better in her opinion. She could feel him hardening already, and was barely able to hide her smirk. He held both hands to her head, face fucking her for a minute of two, her continuing to suck and swallow him as he continued to force himself into her.

He eventually pulled out of her mouth, pushing her backwards onto the bed and attaching the handcuffs before flipping her over. That would easily show her who was boss. She lay on her back on the bed, unable to sit back up, which was just the way he liked it. His hands were on her in a matter of seconds, rough and greedy as ever he was. It was always the same in the one respect, he didn't care. Anything but his own pleasure meant nothing, but in the end, his pleasure was hers. His hands held her breasts tight, pushing them against her until it was painful. She responded with a cry, only spurring him on with it. She moaned loudly, feeling him against her again. She was almost at the point where she could hardly control herself anymore, she was twitching and trembling, unable to hold on much longer, but she knew that even after she let go, he couldn't be done with her, not for a long time. She closed her eyes, still refusing to let herself give in, but as soon as he thrust into her again, she knew it was time to start afresh. She let out a sharp scream, shouting his name as she felt herself cum. It was fantastic, better than ever, even as he continued to rip her apart from the inside. He was in control; she didn't matter, even if she could hardly move now thanks to the twitching. He wasn't finished yet.

"Say it!" He growled, his voice full of dominance as he pounded into her, causing her to gasp once more, before pulling out of her and pushing her off the bed so she landed on her knees. His hand hit her hard on the ass, causing her to shout out again, spurring him on further. A growl erupted from his throat as he tore into her, his hands tight on her ass. He had positioned himself carefully, barely having given her the time to catch her breath. He slapped her again, forcefully pounding into her again. She couldn't support herself anymore, but he had his ways of holding himself on through the night. She gave in a lot earlier than him, and there had been nights where he had had to finish off by hand. He grunted each time he thrusted into her, feeling the pressure building up already.

Karina was barely able to keep her breath, but she couldn't stop herself from shouting. "Oh God!" She could already feel the difference in him as he built up again, knowing that he was starting to get there again.

"Say it!" He growled, slapping her ass again, a red mark searing permanently into her skin.

"Yes master!" She shouted. "Fuck me hard!!" She could hardly contain her voice, but she didn't care. If it disturbed the other hotel guests, they could go and wait by the pool until she was finished. She shouted again anyway, just to prove her point. "Oh Fuck Yes, Master!" She moaned loudly, receiving another slap for her trouble, before he responded in grunts again. Her fists clenched, still in the handcuffs, as she could feel herself giving in again. She was dripping on the floor, but she didn't care. She felt like screaming, it wouldn't be the first time, seeings as the pain was getting too much. She shouted out, trembling again, forcing herself to let him do whatever he wanted to her.

"Fuck Me Hard! Oh master, Fuck me! I Am Your Toy! I'm Only Here For You!" Her words had the desired effect. He began pumping harder into her, the speed increasing to almost inhuman. His stamina was incredible! She could practically hear his movements, and feel the slap of his balls against her skin. "Fuck Me, You Beast!" She shouted, louder than before. He almost roared, grasping her hands and pulling her up from the ground, still standing, and continued to fuck her.

"Ahh!" The pain between her shoulder blades was incredible, but the pain was nothing. It made it all the better, if anything. She had no control anymore, it was all him. The pressure within him was building up, and it wasn't hard to tell as he practically grew inside her. "Ahh! Cum Inside, My Master! Don't... Don't Hold Back! I Want You Forever Inside Me!" She shouted. Everytime their nights led to something like this, she became louder and louder. Not that the mood was ever lost over this. It meant it was just getting better and better!

He growled, thrusting into her hard, but not letting himself go. He held her hands back, before dropping her on the bed. He pulled out of her, releasing the handcuffs, leaving her groaning and twitching for little over a second. He could feel the pressure inside him massively, but he had better ideas than to just let go. "On your knees." He ordered, and she obeyed without hesitation. She barely had to make a move and she had her mouth around him, sucking him dry, running her tongue over him as she slipped inside, no gagging this time. He moaned loudly, leaning back over her on the bed. He moved quickly, swinging her legs up onto the bed. She smirked, crawling on top of him, pulling on his dick a little, rubbing it between her breasts.

He knew she always gave better jobs when she was also receiving a little pleasure, so he wrapped his arms around her ass, his hands holding her tight, his nails digging in. It was always better when it was rough. She smirked a little, moaning as soon as she could feel his tongue on her. He moaned loudly as she engulfed him yet again, licking him as she deep throated his entirety, flicking her tongue against his skin. She sucked him more, playing with his balls with her free hand, before she felt him give in to it, his hot load spilling into her mouth She swallowed and licked him, knowing how he felt about her dong this. He held her tight, licking her clit in quick flicks, causing her to moan and shudder again, but he was prepared to ride it out. He allowed his tongue to run along the entirety of her sex lips, his tongue dipping inside her slightly. She moaned, allowing her juices to spill over him, both licking the other clean. Deana tensed up, quivering as he brought her to yet another orgasm. The word "Polar..." Escaped from her lips as she gasped for breath, and the man sighed, moving away from her slightly so he could envelope her within his arms. The safety word was used little in this house, but he had to respect her wishes. The further he pushed her, the longer she'd last the next night.