Yes Master. As You Wish.

Story Info
A relationship built on love, trust and discipline.
1.8k words
3.61
17k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
danboy66
danboy66
2 Followers

Here is just a short little something to help get your day or night going. I hope you enjoy it. as always, I appreciate any constructive comments you may have.

"Good evening master" You purr as I walk in the door.

A slow approving smile appears on my face briefly, then it is gone. My face is impassive as I walk around you checking to make sure my orders have been followed. You continue to kneel in the middle of the room, not moving until I order you to. Your hands are behind your head, causing your breasts to jut out-- waiting for my touch. You have been longing for me all day long, but I ordered you not to even think of pleasuring yourself until I got here. You can feel my eyes on your body, and You wonder if I can see Your wetness on your thighs? If I do, I don't mention it.

"AHm...very good slave, however, I regret that I have to punish you . You spoke before being asked to, and now you will be punished."

MY words cause another wave of wetness to appear, and You want me so badly. You don't say anything, and I order you to go and prepare yourself to be spanked.

"Yes, master," You say quietly.

"What was that?"

"YES, MASTER," You say more loudly.

"Good girl, now go."

You slowly rise from your kneeling position and walk back the hall way, again, You can feel my eyes following your every move.

Once in the room, you quickly get our my favorite whip and bend over the bed with your ass up in the air. You can hear me out in the kitchen, what are I getting this time? You have little time to wonder as You hear me enter the room. In this position, your smooth, wet pussy is clearly visible. I gently run my fingers over your sensitive little cunt. You can't help but moan softly, You need me!

Suddenly, without warning, I bring the whip down on your ass, catching you by surprise. I hit your ass nine more times before stopping. The stinging of the whip on your bare ass brings tears to your eyes, and You hope that i"m finished with your punishment. Your ass burns and You know that by now, it is bright red. You hear me reach for something in the room and You feel something cold being applied to your burning ass. Again, You moan softly, the combined sensations are sending tingles through your body.

"All right slave, your punishment is done," I emphasize this with a smack on your ass. "Now you will be rewarded for your good behavior."

I pull you up from the bed and hold you against your body, wiping the tears from your eyes, I kiss you. You can feel my rock hard cock pressing against my thigh as you kiss me back. After I break the kiss, you slowly slide down my body, to your knees where you begin to caress my cock through my pants. Slowly unzipping my jeans, You place your hand inside and gently pull out it. Slowly, You trace your fingertips all over my cock before placing kisses from the tip to my balls. You hear me moan softly, and You place your soft lips on the tip and suck, HARD. Upon hearing a much louder moan from me, You take all of me into my hot mouth, taking me as deep as possible. The combination of my your tongue stroking me and the hard suction being used causes me to cum quickly. I can feel your throat working to suck up every last drop. As You slowly rise up from your knees, I can see you licking your lips, making sure You get every last drop of me. The look on my face tells your that it was more than satisfactory.

I lead you over to the bed and lay you down on it, tying your arms and legs wide open, so I can have full access to your body. After I have you tied open to my satisfaction, I slip a black silk scarf over your eyes. I slide a rather large vibrator into your soaked pussy, turn it on and leave the room. I am gone for a long time and you"re getting very frustrated. The vibrator has taken you to the brink of orgasm, but is not enough to push you over the edge. Finally, You hear me re-enter the room and I begin to gently suck on your nipples. This action brings you even closer to orgasm, but still...it's not quite enough. When your nipples are hard enough for me, I place some strong clips on them that make you cry out.

"Oh god, I need to cum! I can fell your breath on my pussy," and I began to gently nibble on your hard little clit, immediately sending you over the edge. You scream out as I remove the vibrator and continue to eat your pussy. When your orgasm subsides, I stop for a few minutes to allow you to catch your breath. As You lay there, You hear something that sounds like a lighter being lit. You hope that means what You think it means! You know You'm right when You begin to smell a soft strawberry scent. After a few minutes, I come back to the bed and dribble the candle wax all over my body. Even though You were expecting it, You cry out in a mix of pain and pleasure. The wax burns your body and the sensation of the ice over the burns turns you on all over again. I drizzle the wax all over your breasts and after I have used the ice on your nipples, I pour the wax on them, making you moan very, very loudly.

"What is it you want, slave?" I ask as though I don"t know already. But still You answer.

"I want you to fuck me master, please! I need your hard cock inside my pussy."

I do not respond and your unsure as to whether or not I'll give in to your request. I finally get off the bed and You can hear me undressing. But then I walk out. You can't help but be disappointed. You thought I were going to fuck you like You asked. After I've been gone for a long time, You can't help but wonder if I've forgotten about you! "Why would you leave me here like this?", you say to your self. At least an hour passes and I come back into the room. You can hear that Im not alone. You can hear clothes being removed, but You can't tell how many are with Me or if they're male or female. Someone begins to untie you while other people began sucking on YOur nipples after You've been untied. Someone begins to eat you out, causing you to have yet another screaming orgasm. When that subsides, You're lifted off the bed and You can hear someone else lay down. You are set back down and someone guides your pussy to his cock. You can tell it's my cock. You know that I are the one who is going to fuck my wanton pussy. You start sliding your pussy up and down my your hard shaft, while I am nibbling your nipples.

The other man in the room begins fondling your ass and You feel him rub some lube into your tight little asshole. Finally, he slides his large cock into your ass. As the two of us set up a rhythm You can feel a massive orgasm building inside of you. You can't take anymore and your cumming harder than You ever thought was possible. The feeling of your pussy and ass spasming around our cocks is too much for us as well, and we both cum at the same time, filling you with your hot sticky cum.

soon, you feel the other man slowly pull out from your bottom, i turn you over and lay you flat on the bed as i grab a pillow and put it under your bottom. A cool breeze blows across your cum covered ass and pussy then all of a sudden you feel your legs being pulled back as the mystery man holds your legs to your chest, exposing your all of you.

before you can think, you feel my tongue on your wide sore asshole as I begin to scoop all the nice warm cum out of it. soon i am sliding my tongue up to your pussy. Digging deep to get all the nice cream out of you. you start to spasm as i run my fingers over your clit, making you push out more as my tongue goes deeper. Soon i am running my tongue back and forth between both holes. tongue fucking you nice and long. The cum in your ass is driving me crazy. my cock is hard and dripping again.

leaving the last of his cum inside you, i rise up on the bed and put my cock against your asshole as you suddenly feel him rubbing the tip of his against your lips.

you lean your head to the side and her forcefully begins to fuck your mouth as i grab your legs and hold them my self. sliding my cock into your wet sticky asshole.

i continue to fuck you hard and fast. your cries are muffled by the 9 inch cock filling your throat. soon we are fucking you in tandem again. I"m leaning down to bite and lick your hard nipples as i rub your clit. My cock getting closer to the edge as the man at your head picks up the pace. his strokes getting more sporatic. Soon you are close to blacking out again as one last series of orgasms rip through your body. You feel me cumming in your ass as he shoots his cum down your throat.

he pulls his cock from your mouth, leaving spots of cum on your face as the last of his spasms subside. you can feel my cum leaking out all ready as i pull my cock from your ass. its soon replaced by my tongue lapping up all our juices as your eyes drift closed... your eyes open a few minutes later as i take the blindfold off and I look down at you as a smile forms on our faces. I lean down and slowly lick the other man's cum from your cheeks and lips before kissing you deeply so i You rise up off my body and climb off the bed, waiting for me to get up.... i look you then at me and realize we are both covered in sweat. after getting up from the bed. i take your hand and lead you to the bathroom for a nice long bath. patting you on your sore bottom as i tell you to lead the way... whispering in your ear... "I love you."


danboy66
danboy66
2 Followers