Yes Miss Murphy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PeterOmez
PeterOmez
398 Followers

By the time Callie revealed to us this heartless plan, my wife was so in love with her that she just kissed her feet, and said, "As you wish, Goddess Callie. I hope I can serve you for many, many more years to come, and be useful to you, and worship you. I hope David goes first. I don't care if he rots away in a home. I'm gonna tell our children he's too demented to even know who we are. I'll tell them not to bother even visiting. He'll die there all alone, with his stupid dick locked up, and I hope he has cruel nurses who sit on his useless face at night, and slap his old wrinkly balls, and forget to feed him, and make him piss himself in his bed. But I want to be here with you for many, many more happy years."

Becky asked Callie where I'd met Katherine, since my affair with her had started me down the path to ruining our former dreams. Since Becky had never met Katherine Mullens, she did not recognize her as "PussyKat" in the video. Callie never showed her the TCC envelope in which I had placed the incriminating letter, and fake photo. So Becky did not know Katherine was a co-worker. Callie just said, "Ohhh, that's not important, dear. To protect the innocent, I'm not going to say. And I don't think you really wanna know. Where do you think a man would go to meet a seedy woman like her?" In Becky's naivete, I'm sure she imagined all kinds of shady places, where her husband must have been slinking around, looking to get into trouble. Becky still doesn't realize that a man can meet a seedy woman anywhere.

So Becky never knew Katherine was a co-worker. Even more incredible is that she never knew Callie/Mandy was, either. As far as she knew, Callie just happened to be a friend of Katherine's, and that is how Callie and I had met. Even if, by some miracle, or some odd circumstance, Becky ever had occasion to investigate whether a Callie, or Caledonia, or A.C., Murphy had ever been employed by TCC, she would be told, No. No such woman has ever been in our employ. I knew this because I got curious about exactly what name she had used at TCC. It was easy to find out, because before her e-mail account was disabled, the online TCC directory gave everyone's full names, as they appeared in all personnel records. Her listing read, simply, "Mandy Murphy".

And that is the story of how I nearly wrecked my marriage and someone else's, and nearly blew my 26-year teaching career all to hell, and nearly lost a roof over my and my wife's heads, and nearly lost the respect and love of my children and grandchildren, and how Mandy Murphy, aka Miss Murphy, aka Goddess Miss Murphy, aka SexyCallie, aka Goddess Callie, aka A.C. Murphy, aka Amanda Caledonia Murphy, saved it all.

PeterOmez
PeterOmez
398 Followers