Yes, Mistress

Story Info
She gets a little bossy, and then gets well-fucked.
1.7k words
4.44
33.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to fuck you. Not hook up or have sex. Not even make love- I want to be naughty and sensual and hedonistic with you. I want to be your mistress; I wish to render you helpless. I want you to be at the mercy of my hot mouth and curious tongue, my hands and my breasts and my will. My every whim.

You should come to me. I'll answer the door dressed like a schoolgirl: a tiny plaid skirt, white collared shirt. White lacy kneesocks and black high heels.

I know how you love my hair in pigtails. How you love to grab them and shove your cock into my throat, deeply fucking my wet hot mouth as I shiver and moan around your huge fuckstick.

But not tonight, my love. Tonight I want to lead you into my personal lion's den.

Tonight I'm in charge.

You stand in my bedroom doorway. You let me strip your shirt, tie your hands above your head- smirking, not knowing you'll soon be begging. But even as you anticipate being undressed, I'll stand away from you.

"You will do as I say. Don't speak unless you're spoken to, slave boy. You will call me Mistress. You may say 'Yes, Mistress'. You may say 'No, Mistress'. Nothing else. Or there will be hell. Be a good boy," I smirk now, eyeing you- "And you'll be well rewarded. Do you understand?"

You salivate with lust. "Yes, Mistress," you say, eagerness in your voice and a bulge beginning in your pants.

I'll strip for you- slowly. First the buttons on my top. One by one, revealing the tiny white lacy bra, my huge breasts barely contained by the cups. The shirt drops to the floor. You suck in a breath as I reach behind and unclasp the bra, letting it fall away. My pretty pale DD breasts with their little pink nipples make you bite your lip. I hold them in my hands, kiss the tops of them. "Watch this, slave boy."

I bend a little and with a flick of my tongue I caress my own nipple. Wet warmth for me, but your cock grows in your pants and you groan. I know you love when I do that.

I kiss and bite my own breasts some more as you fidget.

"You wish you could have them, don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress!"

I flip up my skirt with one hand, showing you white cotton panties above the lacy tops of my kneesocks. "You want to see what's under here, slave?"

"Oh yes Mistress!!"

I giggle and slide them down just an inch- then turn around and pull them all the way off. You get a look at my juicy ass as I bend down, my tight pink asshole and just a glimpse of smooth pussy. Finally, I stand before you in nothing but a tiny skirt, some stockings, and a pair of killer heels.

"Mmm," I walk over to you and press aganst you, sucking on your neck. You can feel my bare chest against yours, my huge soft breasts with my nipples already hard from my licking and biting.

I talk softly in your ear- "You love my hot little body, don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Are you going to fuck my mouth, slave boy?"

"Yessss, Mistress."

I can feel your cock, rock-hard through your pants. I place my hand on it, rubbing and feeling how stunningly hard you are. It makes me hot, and I breathe a little harder in your ear. "Poor boy..." I sink to my knees, kisssing your chest, biting, flicking my tongue. I need you in my mouth, your smooth head and hard shaft plundering my throat. It's making me wet; starving for you, nipping at your fly, shivering with the thrill of lust. I'll unzip you with my teeth, unbutton with my hands, pull the clothes out from underneath you and throw them aside.

I'll be consumed in worship of your hard cock. You're so long and thick. I'm in awe every time I kneel before you.

I'll wrap my hands around you and squeeze, shuddering more in anticipation of the pleasure to come, immediately thinking of how it will feel inside me, fucking me hard. I'll suck on it, slowly at first, groaning at how good it feels just inside my mouth. I'll grab your hips, pull you forward and back and forward and back, deeper and deeper into my mouth each time, mimicking how you love to fuck my face. You're moaning and groaning, panting when I stop to tantalizingly lick the head, gasping when I lick and suck your balls into my hot mouth.

I take my mouth off you, mash my swollen, horny tits around you and without direction you fuck my titties. Your huge pole dips into my mouth every time you thrust up, and soon I need it in my throat.

I love to take you deep. The moment you feel my mouth swallow you whole you gasp and moan, fucking into my mouth as I moan around you, dripping wet and loving the feeling.

Then, when I feel you swell in my mouth, when I hear that exquisite gasp of orgasmic pleasure from you, I take you as deep as I can. Yelling, you spurt a jet of hot cum down my throat. You shoot over and over, filling my mouth and spilling on my tits.

I swallow it all, licking you clean. A treat, for being a good slave. My pussy is dripping and ready to be pleased, but first you'll be untied and let rest for but a moment.

We'll curl up on our bed, you chastely spooning me, guarding my back like a good slave. As you descend from orgasmic fog, I'll let you touch my body and squeeze my chest, but never too permissively.

When you have the energy to attempt a touch between my legs, I slap your hand and sit up.

"Nasty boy," I snarl. "You've forgotten you're the slave here. On your knees on this bed. NOW."

"Yes Mistress," you say, startled into action. I grin as you kneel on the bed, far enough back that I can lay back and spread my legs in front of you. My white stockings and heels travel away from one another as I lay back, lifting my tiny skirt and revealing my still wet, horny pussy. I'm shaved completely bare, and you groan in the back of your throat as you spy glistening juices. I spread myself with my fingers, showing you my hot hole.

"Don't move unless I say you can, slave," I'll growl with smoldering, lusty eyes, shooting you a look. "And that means you MAY NOT touch yourself."

"Yes, Mistress," you rasp, mouth dry and huge cock rising.

I begin to rub my clit, groaning as I finally touched the aching places. "Mmmmm," I make little noises as I sink my fingers in and out of my pink tight hole, rubbing and watching you between my legs. One hand rolls a pink nipple and I throw my head back in ecstasy. I savor your expression- the look of near-pain, the cock so stiff and so long it's almost within reach. My fingers circle and press, and I imagine your cock slamming into me. I'm so wet it's soaking the covers and my hand- and you watch me put my fingers in my mouth and suck off all that pussy juice. None for you.

I rub my clit, whimper and moan, asking you questions.

"You like watching me fuck myself, don't you? You want to taste me and grab me and pound this smooth- Mmm- tight little pussy until I- aah- scream, don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress," you'll croak, hardly able to contain yourself.

I'm rubbing furiously now, staring at your raging hard on and feeling my pussy cry out for it. I slowly turn over onto all fours, giving you a close look at my dripping slit, so close to the head of your monster.

I'll back up just a little, so you can feel with the head how wet and hot and tight my cunt is. I nudge you, move away- rub your cockhead against my swollen clit, abandon you. Each tiny rub of your head against my slit makes you groan a little more.

Finally you break.

"Please, Mistress," you whimper, and I shoot you a sexy temptress grin over my shoulder.

"Can't you stand it any more, slave?" I'll ask, my voice cut with pleasure as I continue to rub myself and tease you.

"No, Mistress. OH," you'll moan as I slide my pussy over your cockhead and withdraw.

"Mmm," I'll groan, keeping myself from climax, waiting for that cock, "Then FUCK ME, slave! Fuck my wet cunt like you'll- aah!- never fuck me again!"

You make a noise of sheer joy and plow your whole length into my pussy at once. I scream in unbridled pleasure as you slam into me and grab my hips with both hot hands, pumping into me with furious speed.

You're so huge and long, you stuff my pussy and still don't fit all the way in.

"Ohhh GOD yes!!! FUCK that pussyyy," I moan and half-scream. You're pounding me so hard, grunting and slamming your hips against my ass. I feel your balls smacking my wet clit and I shriek into the covers. You reach a hand up and maul one of my tits, somehow tilting me and slamming even deeper.

"FUUUUCK!! You're so FUUUUCKING bigggg!" I scream into the covers, "DON'T STOP DON'T STOP DON'T STOP YOU'RE MAKING ME CUUUUUUUM!!!" I shudder and my pussy spasms hard around you, flooding you and becoming even more slippery.

You stop, and I flip onto my back with my legs over your shoulders. You' groan happily and grab both my ankles- forcing my white-stockinged legs apart and once again shoving your cock into my sensitive pussy. I gasp.

"OHH yes, oh god baby, AAAAAAH! YES! YES! FUCK ME," I shriek, your cock slamming so deep into me I think you're going to break me. You thrust so deep and hard into me I almost full-on scream.

You start to grunt and groan, and your cock swells in my cunt. I scream as your g-spot grabbing demon makes me cum again just in time for you to thrust as deep as you can and spurt hot cum deep inside my well-fucked pussy. I feel your cock twitching and your spunk filling my twat, and I moan through the last of my orgasm.

Breathing hard, we'll collapse together and sleep... Until the next time I need you to be my slave.