Yes Mistress

Story Info
Don't mess with this bitch.
1k words
3.94
35.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
longman76
longman76
13 Followers

"So. You little fuck! you don't like my taste in music?

Well I'm gonna teach you a lesson you won't forget."

Fuck me she's not all there. What she doing? She was pulling on a pair of long P.V.C. Gloves. Where the fuck did that whip come from. WHACK! across the chest. "You." Whack, "Will," Whack, "Do," Whack, "As," Whack, "I," Whack, "Say," WHACK! Fuck me I was screaming but the ball gag in my mouth was stopping the sound. I could feel the welts rising on may chest.

But she wasn't looking at them. She was looking at my lap. At my cock, it was rock hard poking out between my legs.

"You dirty little twat!" she spat

As she knees down in front of me, She grips my cock hard in her left hand and give a little tap of her whip with the other. I jump a little.

"Don't fucking move" she said,

she spits in to her gloved hand then harder than I've ever been wanked before starts to pull my cock up and down, I have to shut my eyes she's being so rough.

"Open your eyes. Look at your Mistress."

I open them she look crazy wanking my manhood but sexy too. I can feel myself tense up ready to cum. So did she.

"Don't you fucking dare you cunt!"

Another little whack on the tip of my dick.

"You're not here to enjoy yourself," she hisses. "You're hear to learn."

I nod as she stands up and takes the ball gag out of my mouth.

"Ok?" She asks.

"Yeah thanks..." SMACK.

I'm cut off with a slap right across the face.

"You will only reply to me Yes Mistress or No Mistress. Understand?"

"I," SMACK!

"UNDERSTAND?!" She yells.

I nod, she lifts her hand again

"What?"

"Yes mistress," I mumble.

She grabs a hand full of hair and yanks my head back.

"What?"

"Yes Mistress," I yell. Tears forming in my eyes.

"That's better," she says letting go. "Now, I'm gonna do to you want you've been wanting to do to me all night.

But first you're gonna worship me, aren't you.'

"Yes mistress."

Still tied to the chair, She plants her boot on my chest.

"Lick my boot you fucking worm."

I dart my tongue and lick the tip of her boot. I see the anger in her eyes, she leans forward digging the heel of her boot into my already sore chest and slaps my face again.

"Worship my fucking boot you little pick!"

I give in, I start to lick the tip of her boot then suck it before running my tongue up either side of it feeling her foot under the leather.

"Good boy, now wait right there."

As she walks around behind me my head drops, chin on my chest, I can hear her doing something, like putting on a belt. As she comes back into view I see the tip of a cock, OH my God! No! It's a strap-on. She smiles at me as she rubs it up and down.

"Right," she hisses.

"Are you ready to become my bitch?"

"No Mistress, Please No!" I beg.

Laughing she turns around and bends over exposing her arsehole to me.

"First lick me, don't touch my pussy with that dirty tongue of yours, just my arsehole."

I lean in and start to run my tongue up and down her crack. wow she tastes nice, then slowly I begin to circle her tight little hole. Round and round feeling it relax with each lick, I poke a little further inside and start to fuck My Mistress with my tongue. She starts to push on to my face.

"Mmmmm, good boy," I hear her say.

My pace quickens at the sound of her praise. Then all to soon she stands up.

"Mistress?" I say.

"Enough, suck my cock," she say, and she rams the dildo into my mouth right to the back of my throat. She grabs the side of my head and starts to fuck my face. It's all I can do not to gag and choke she is so rough. She stops, throwing my head back, I'm gasping for air, as she undoes the cuffs on my wrist and legs she doesn't looks at me.

"Get over there and knee on the bed worm."

I stand and walk to the bed, kneeing down with my ass high for her. I jump as she slaps me hard, then without any lube she pushes the dildo between the cheeks of my arse and rams the whole thing all the way in, I feel her hips against my ass.

"Do you like that worm?" She asks.

"Yes Mistress"

"Then thank me as I fuck you, you dirty little twat."

Hard she starts to fuck me.

"Thank you Mistress."

Ramming herself in to me

"Thank you Mistress."

The harder and faster she goes the louder I scream.

"THANK YOU MISTRESS!"

I reach for my rock hard cock. WHACK!

"NO, DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE!"

I put my hand back on the bed as she continues to pound my arse.

"THANK YOU MISTRESS!"

She fucks me like this for what seems like forever I can feel my orgasm building inside me, but with no way to have it. Then she stops. Pulling her dildo out of me,

she says, "lay flat on you back for me."

I turn over on to my back. I look at the sexy, crazy bitch in front of me my cock busting to cum. As she takes the strap-on off, I see its been inserted inside her too.

"Thank me again," she hisses.

"Thank you Mistress."

I scream as she grabs my cock hard and seems to milk it dry.

Never before have I cum so hard in my life.

"Thank you Mistress," I say again, as she plucks a tissues from a box and wipes her gloves clean.

"Now,

get your clothes and get the fuck outta my house," she spits walking across the room.

I look up at her and all I can say is..

"Yes Mistress."

longman76
longman76
13 Followers