Yes Mistress Ch. 01

Story Info
Very Close friends become even closer.
821 words
3.58
13k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly rose from my bed. Today was the day that I was heading home to see my friends for summer. I couldn't go home to my parents, since both were deceased. I grabbed my suitcase and started packing my clothes. I picked up the picture of Lucy, Jaidyn, and I standing at the airport where I flew the town in which I attended college. I smiled and put it back down on my desk.

I headed out the door after I was finished packing. I was wearing my new black mini skirt, high heals, and a low-cut top that exposed my DD-sized breasts. I drive to the airport and purchased my ticket. 'Man those days working at the University really paid off. I saved enough money to make it back to my home town.' Many times I dreamed about my friends. Lucy, the large breast and open-hearten woman she was. We both turned 23 this year. Jaidyn was only 22 now. Jaidyn was shy and soft-spoken as always. I wondered if they would be there waiting for me. "Now boarding to Australia, A20." The intercom boomed throughout the place.

I slowly got up and began to walk to the gate and boarded the plane. I put my earbuds in and turned on some music that had always calmed me. I began to daydream of my arrival. Jaidyn and Lucy would be holding a sign saying "Stardust Trinity Anne Rose" on it and be waving til their arms fell off. I got to my seat and I was happy to see I had the row of seats to myself. I scooted closer to the window to see my new view of the clouds. I began to drift off to sleep.

I dreamed I was back home with my friends and I had began to walk up to Lucy, confessing my love for her. I blushed in my dream as she pulled me in and kissed me. It wasn't like just a regular kiss, it was a passionate one. Her tongue swirled around mine and began to brush against it as well. She added a little suction into it. I moaned. Then the dream changed to us being in her bedroom. She was slowly stripping and then moved to me. She started with my top, and then she moved down to my skirt , and then to my bra and panties. My panties were soaked because of how wet she made me.

Lucy nibbled on my ear and said I was hers. She slipped a collar around my neck that had my name put on it. She smiled and pushed me to the bed. I loved a little bondage and she tied my hands together just how I wanted. She snickered at me and how helpless I was. I slowly watched her as she threw my legs open and watched me with lustful eyes. Then she made her way toward my pussy. Sticking out her tongue I waited for my surprise then...

*BEEP*BEEP*BEEP*

The seat belt light came on and that was the dinging sound I had heard throughout the plane. I took off my seat belt and look around. I had finally landed. I giggle at my little dream I just had. I could feel that my panties had gotten a little wet because of it. It was a good thing that I knew I could play with myself when I was alone and in a hot bath at Lucy's house. LUCY! I couldn't get the image out of my head. Her very large breasts being barely held up by her tiny pink bra. She had a pink thong on that was outlined with black lace. She looked extremely sexy.

It had dawned on me...I couldn't see Lucy! Not after that damn dream. What was I going to do? I decided to go ahead and meet them. I got off the boarding tunnel and I hear squealing. I knew what that meant. Suddenly I am tackled to the ground right before I could grab my luggage. I laugh as I see Lucy on top of me. I blush rapidly for I had been daydreaming of my wet dream I had on the plane.

"I can't believe you're here!",She squeals at the top of her lungs in my ear. I smile and hug her tightly. She had always been my best friend but I couldn't resist. I kissed her on her cheek before she got up. I saw her blush lightly.

"Neither can I." I say as I stand up and start to brush myself off. She jumps up and down with excitement. Jaidyn waves at me as I walk over and give him a hug. Lucy grabs my arm and leads me toward the door where they have a cab waiting for me, while Jaidyn is receiving my luggage. I then realized that this was going to be a long night.