Yes Mistress Ch. 02: A Friend's Help

Story Info
Star's world is changed.
1.7k words
4.18
7.4k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I soon found myself in Lucy's room at their house. She dragged me to her room while Jaidyn went into his and smiled at me as I looked back to roll my eyes in a playful way. He knew how crazy his sister could be at times. Lucy decided that she was going to tell me something really important. She took a deep breath and finally let it out. "I'm gay." she said as she looked down hoping that I wouldn't disown her or something. I smiled sweetly and walked over to her. She knew I was bisexual and she blushed as I touched her face.

She looked at me with the cutest eyes. They were a light blue color, I fell for them every time I saw them. "Lucy," I started. "I'll love you no matter what. You're my best friend for Christ sakes! I could never hate you. Besides you know I'm bi anyway so it don't matter." I smiled softly and that's when it happened. Lucy kissed me. Just like in my dream I had on the plane. She had given me the most passionate kiss I've ever received. I felt her craddle my face and deepen the kiss. Her tongue glided across mine making me ache for more.

I arched my back making her deepen the kiss. I blushed as I leaned into it. She swirled her tongue around mine, brushing it ever so slightly as we move toward the bed. A soft moan escaped from the back of my throat. I started to remove my top as she removed hers. Things were starting to heat up as we moved to take off my pants. I was throbbing, aching for her touch. She removed my pants and we heard the door squeak open.

"Lucy, Mom called wanting to know if Sta-." ,Jaidyn stopped in the middle of his sentence when he saw that me and Lucy were practically halfway naked. He blushed and quickly apologized. "I'm so sorry! Please excuse me." I quickly grabbed my clothes and begin to start putting them back on. Lucy smiled at me and kisses my forehead as she leaves to go call her mom.

Several hours later, we got caught up on what's been happening since I'd left. Jaidyn acted like nothing ever happened. I have day dreamed of him seeing me undressed, but this was not exactly how I thought it'd turn out. Especially with his sister! I shook my head at the thought. I began to bring my suit case into Lucy's room when I was stopped by Jaidyn suddenly.

"Jaidyn, about earlier," I started but, was cut off by him kissing me. This time it was very different. Not like any of the other kisses I've had. This was sweet and caring. It was like I could feel the love that ran deep from his heart to his lips as he kissed me so tenderly. I wrapped my arms around his neck and purred under my breath at the feeling. I didn't want it to stop, but alas he pulled away from me to break it off.

I stood there in shock about what happened. Unable to move or speak, I saw Jaidyn hint a smirk at me like I was some seductive animal. I could feel myself start to get wet from just the thought. I've experimented with the BDSM things, but not really went into it all the way. I loved the thought of me being tied up and beaten like I was their sex whore.

**FLASHBACK**

It all started when I had a room mate who loved for me to tie her up and make sure she couldn't break free. She wanted me to eat her out and boy! I ate her out good. She squirmed so much that she had stated to almost break the rope I used on her wrists. She arched her back as I swirled my tongue around her small, sensitive, pink clit. She forced me to begin to thrust my fingers into her. It was so wet, that she was literally dripping. I was her mistress and she was my pet. I loved making her orgasm. She'd cuddle me saying that I was her only mistress that could make her orgasm several times in a row. I smiled and patted her head when she kissed me on the cheek when she went off to go to class. I made sure that when she'd come home that she would love it. I loved that girl. Not in a relationship way but, as a dom and sub type deal.

**FLASHBACK END**

I walked down the stairs to eat with Jaidyn and Lucy. We had a nice dinner. They made sure that I was very comfortable living with them. I couldn't help but play both scenes of Lucy and Jaidyn kissing me. I blushed and wanted to do it again, but alas I couldn't. I wondered what was going to happen when I was asleep in the spare bed that they had kept for me each time I had stayed. I finished my food and put my plate into the sink. I then moved upstairs to finally crash. I opened the door to the room that I had stayed in several times before hand. It was just how I left it, bed all nice and neat, dresser full of some old stored away clothes just in case I didn't pack enough, and most of all...my sex toy chess. I walked over toward the bed where I had stored an old, small chess box that had all my play things inside. Kept secret and locked away underneath that old bed. I haven't used them in so long that I was dying to use them as soon as I took my shower.

I started to get undressed to go to the bathroom that we all shared. I was wrapped up in my towel. I started to take off my towel and turn on the hot water. I wanted to soak and feel better. After the bath tub was almost full, I climbed in and began to soak. I rested my head against the back of it and started to feel better. I cupped my hands and brought them up toward my chest and let the water drain down my soft smooth breasts. I touched my already erect nipples as I reached down and slid two fingers inside my pussy. I began to thrust them inside and out. I arched my back and moaned softly. I couldn't help it. I imagined Lucy doing it. That daydream soon turned toward where Jaidyn was thrusting and licking my pussy. I seemed to get even wetter as I played this dream inside my head. I quickly got out of the bath and began to make my way toward my room. I had to masturbate to this image. I couldn't just go into Jaidyn's room and tell him to start fucking me. That would be too awkward.

I got out of the tub and dried off, then donned a bra and panties, and pulled on a robe and made a bee-line for my room. I unlocked my chess box and began to fumble around for my dildo that thrust and swirled around inside my pussy. It would always make me cum so much that it literally looked that I has accidentally spilled water on the floor. Of course I'd always clean it up. I started to run it down my throat, giving it a blow job. For some reason giving a guy a blow job always made me horny. I slid it down my throat and gagged a bit as it slid back up, giving it a hand job as well. I could feel myself starting to get wet from all this. I took off my panties and began to run it up and down my clit. I moaned as I slid it inside me and pushed the button to start it up. It thrusted in slowly, I bit my lip to keep me from moaning so loud. That's when it started to swirl around inside my tight pussy. I haven't played with my pussy like this in a long time and I couldn't help it I had to moan. "MMMMM OH GOD!" ,I screamed it and didn't mean to. This toy was amazing. It then vibrated and I twitched a little. I was surprised when I realized that Jaidyn was standing at my door watching me and jerking off.

He walked in and smiled as he just blushed a little and saw that I needed help. I started to blush and squirt a little as my toy thrust deeper inside of me. He walked over to me and stuck his rigid dick into my mouth and I sucked him. He felt so good in my mouth that I moaned making it vibrate a little and swirled my tongue around the head down to the base. He moaned softly. I kept that up for a good couple of minutes and he couldn't take it anymore. He pulled the toy out of my tight pussy, inserted his 7 inch cock, and instantly began to thrust into me. My breasts started to bounce as he slammed into me. I loved the feeling! I reached to bring him down to my lips so I could kiss him, he took my hands and pinned them above my head and began to pound me harder. "No you don't whore.",he said with a rough, husky voice that made me want him more. I arched my back as this was the first time in a month that I'd been fucked.

I felt him start to grunt wanting to cum inside me. I began to think he was, but I wouldn't mind. I panted wanting to cum too but, he was acting like my master. I've always been dominant when it comes to these kind of things. And in a matter of seconds he made me give into every command. He made me submissive! And I loved it all! He bucked faster and then slammed into me once, that's when I felt his sticky, warm seed burst inside of me. I felt him kiss my lips. Everything was a daze and the last thing I saw was him smiling and winking at me as he left my room. I laid there in a daze and then I fell asleep. This all seemed like a dream to me. Was it reality or a daydream that felt so real?