Yes Mr. Officer?

Story Info
A horny virgin finds what she needs.
4.3k words
4.34
67.6k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat in my car, confused as to what I was feeling inside. I felt a burn deep in my stomach as I watched people clad in leather and chains enter the house. It was only two nights ago that I had been invited to the party by a man I had only just met. I had merely been sitting alone in the club watching as others gyrated on the dance floor fighting the urge to join them when he had approached me with a woman to his right two steps behind. And though he hadn't been overtly handsome or compelling he had oozed sex from every pore of his being. As had the woman next to him who watched me with hungry eyes that toured my body.

I stayed in the shadows and watched as the same couple clad in skin-tight red leather climbed the steps to the door. Of course the only thing that they had requested of me was that I arrive in leather. After giving me the address and time they had vanished as quickly as they had come leaving me in utter bewilderment. I felt oddly compelled to follow their instructions and had gone the next day to buy skin tight black leather pants and four inch heels to match. The top I bought cupped my breasts tightly shoving them together and upwards. Going for sex appeal I had chosen one that bared my midriff and had silver buckles joining it in the front. Looking now at the couple I felt somewhat overdressed. She wore only a red leather mini skirt and thigh high red boots. Her top consisted of red tape in x's over her nipples. He wore only the leather pants and even from this distance I could make out the slight bulge in his crotch.

Anxiety kept me in my seat and I decided to drive around for a minute while I worked up the nerve to go inside. I toured up and down the block, passing the house a whole 3 times before I saw another vehicle turn its lights on and begin to follow me from a block back. I noticed the lights on top and cursed under my breath. I quickly turned down a back country road to avoid the large suv and took a numerous amount of turns in succession to try and escape notice. However, he kept pace and when I came to a dead end his lights flashed behind me bathing my cars interior in reds and blues. I groaned in defeat and waited for the knock on my window. Instead I was blinded by a flashlight beam shining in my car. I rolled down the window, a little more than slightly embarrassed by my outfit. As I looked at him I found his eyes weren't on mine but rather on my chest. I cleared my throat and he quickly lowered his flashlight but slowly looked up to meet my gaze.

"License and insurance ma'am?" he drawled. The thick southern accent was attached to a ruggedly attractive 6'2" hazel eyed wonder. I felt my breath quicken and struggled to maintain composure. Unable to form words I wordlessly fished around in my glove box and presented my information to him. After taking a cursory glance over it he returned them.

"Samantha," he began, "Do you know why I pulled you over?" he asked.

"Umm... are one of my lights out?" I squeaked.

"No ma'am. The reason I pulled you over was for suspicious behavior. I watched you drive around the same area numerous times. Can you tell me what your intentions were tonight?"

I looked down at my clothes and my breath caught in my throat. I couldn't seem to get up the nerve to tell him what I had been thinking of or attempting to do.

"Ma'am?" he continued questioningly.

"I don't think I can tell you," I murmured.

"Alrighty then. Can I get you to step out of the car?" he continued.

"What?!?" I asked, alarmed.

"I'm going to need you to step out of the car," he repeated.

In disbelief I numbly unbuckled my seat belt and opened my door. As I stepped out of the car I could feel his eyes tracing my legs. Standing at a height of 5'10" my legs made up most of my body. As I closed the car door I turned to face him head on. It gave me the chance to better appreciate the tall lean build of the officer. As we sized each other up I could feel moisture pooling between my legs.

"I need you to put your hands on your car," he pronounced.

I stared at him in shock. His demeanor didn't change but I could see the smirk in his eyes. I could hardly believe myself but the situation was getting me more turned on with each passing second. Without a word I turned and placed my hands on the car anticipating his hands. I could hear him clip his flashlight back on and his footsteps crunch on the gravel towards me, agonizingly slow. When he stopped I could feel his breath against my neck. He brought his hands up to my shoulders and slid them lightly over my arms. As he bent closer he deeply inhaled the scent of my hair. I felt goosebumps dance across my skin. Sensually, he slid his hands down my back but stopped at the slope of my hips. I held my breath afraid he would stop. Unexpectedly he kicked apart my legs with a growl and shoved himself against my back moving his hands to squeeze my breasts. All this happened in the matter of seconds. I moaned longingly and spread my legs even wider, feeling his growing erection through his khaki pants. The sudden rush of sensations crashed over me like a wave. He moved his left hand up to wrap a fist in my hair and pulled my head back against his shoulder.

"Is this you want?" he whispered in my ear. I could only manage a moan and a wiggle. He pulled a little tighter and I gasped in pain and pleasure.

"You have to tell me Sam," he drawled out, adopting the short nickname as though we knew each other, "What do you want?" he asked. My mind raced with what to say but words fell out of my mouth unbidden.

"Fuck me," I pleaded.

"What do you say?" he pressed.

"Please fuck me, please, please," I panted. I could feel his lips curve up against my ear.

"Do you like it rough Sam?" he growled against my ear.

"I-I don't know," I stuttered, "I guess I like it however your giving it." His breath hot and heavy against my ear stopped.

"Have you ever had rough sex Sam?" he questioned. I could feel the heat flooding my face and knew I must be red as a beet.

"I've never had sex," I muttered. The breath he'd been holding rushed out in a whoosh and he gripped me more tightly. I could feel his erection twitch against the crease of my ass.

"Mmmm," he moaned. He licked the side of my neck and lightly bit the edge of my ear.

"That can't be true," he whispered in a husky voice, shock lacing his voice.

"It's true," I replied wholeheartedly. I felt humiliated but empowered by my confession, because I could tell he was even more turned on by my admittance. His hold slightly loosened as though he meant to stop.

"Don't stop," I panted, "I want this. I want you to fuck me." His movements stilled and I waited for what seemed like eternity as he debated with himself. When I felt his grasp tighten once more I ground my whole body back into his and was rewarded with his answering groan.

"Well then Samantha," he began, "I am going to be the best sex you will ever have. I am going to fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk for a month. How does that sound, virgin?" I didn't think it could be possible but his words made me weak at the knees. I could swear I was dripping down my pants leg.

"Yes, yes-," I stopped mid sentence then questioned to him, "What do I call you?"

He was silent for a moment then answered, "You can call me officer for now."

"Yes officer," I said, "Fuck me." Then with that he flipped me around, each hand gripping my ass tightly, and pushed me against the car grinding his manhood against me causing me to moan and squirm. He cut off my sounds by pressing his mouth tightly against mine, his teeth grinding against my own. His tongue demanded entry and I submitted without fight. He explored the inside of my mouth then withdrew and trailed kisses down my neck to the buckles between my breasts, nibbling his way down. He brought his hands in front to unfasten the three buckles. Once free my breasts spilled out fitting perfectly into the palms of his hands. He brought one to his mouth and I had to bite the inside of my cheek to keep from squealing in delight. He immediately went to work on the hardened nub rolling it with his tongue then lightly gnawing. Stars danced behind my eyes as pleasure trailed through my body. Without words he scooped me into his arms and carried me to the back seat of his spacious Chevy Tahoe. Laying me down on the seat he leaned over me to work on removing my jeans. They were so tight that I had to squirm and wiggle out of them. As they passed over my butt he moaned appreciatively at my lack of underwear but gave me a questioning look. I raised up on my elbows to answer his silent question.

"I had to with the leather jeans," was my answer.

"Then I have to say I love leather jeans even more now," he replied with a grin, "But I'll also have to say that I enjoy them even more that they're off because of this-" and he lowered his head down to the small patch of downy curls between my legs moving my leg on the edge of the seat off to the side. He took a tentative taste then dove in like a starved man. Electricity pulsed from my pussy to my nipples and I moaned in ecstasy, tilting my head back. He brought up one of his hands and inserted a finger into me, pressing in then out, while licking everything but my clit. I rocked against the feel of someone else's finger besides my own. He brought his face up to mine and used his thumb to run circles around my bud while fucking me with his middle finger. He slowly added a second finger and had me gasping in rhythm with his thrusts.

"You are so fucking tight," he panted out against my breasts. He finger fucked me even faster and pressed his thumb more tightlyagainst my center. When he suckled on my left breast I exploded onto his hand jerking and bucking underneath him. When I could catch my breath I smiled up at him.

"I want to taste you," I said to him. His answering grin was all the encouragement I needed and I moved to unbuckle his pants.

"Hold on a second," he said, moving off of me.

"What do I do?" I questioned.

"Just stay right there," he told me and exited the vehicle, walking around and opening the door in front of my head. He quickly lowered his khakis and I squirmed back until his cock was positioned right over my face.

"Just lick it," he told me.

"Yes officer," I answered with a smile. I licked his shaft from base to tip and he let out a shuddering groan. Gingerly I licked his soft supple sack and took the shape of one of his balls into my mouth sucking softly.

"Oh my god, you're a natural," he groaned. He removed his balls and brought forth the head of his cock which I slowly worked to envelop in my mouth. I moved back so that my head hung off the side of the backseat to give him better access. He weaved his fingers through my hair and worked his cock in until it touched the back of my throat. I worked to breathe through my nose and he kept still until I nodded that I was ready. He then drew his cock out of my mouth only to press it deeper still. I gagged slightly around his thick girth but enjoyed the feel of him. He pressed down harder, pushing himself down my throat until I had it all down. I worked my hands up to hold his hips in place until I was ready for him to continue. After a few moments of working my throat muscles to accommodate him I pressed against his hips giving him the go ahead. He then began a slow and steady pace of fucking my mouth. I worked on my breathing and found that it was beginning to work without me having to gag around him. His pace began to pick up until he was hammering into my mouth. I liked this feeling of being used like this and moaned around him in appreciation.

"Oh yes Sam, oh yes, fuck yeah! Oh, I'm almost there Sam, just a little more like that, Oh Sam!" he shouted gripping me even tighter as hot jets of cum splashed down my throat. I swallowed automatically and he slowly pulled out of my mouth. I scooted back so that my head was on the seat and he lightly picked it up so that he could sit and placed my head on his lap.

"Now that was a great blow," he said with a laugh. "I cannot wait to-" suddenly the sound of his radio interrupted with a report.

"Officer Greene, this is Tim. We've got a report of a party disturbing the peace."

"Shit," he said. He moved up to grab the radio and answered, "All right Tim, I'm on it. What's the address?" I sat up when I heard the street name. It was the same street the party that I had been invited to had been on. He sat back in the seat and let out a sigh.

"There are so many things I still want to do to you," he said, looking down at me with a sad smile.

"Well," I said, "We could go somewhere after you take care of business," I told him with a smile. His smile turned upwards and he pulled me closer. I turned towards him and moved one of my legs over, straddling him on the seat. I rubbed myself over the top of his pants trying to tease him into staying. He grabbed my hips with a groan and urgently pushed upwards, grinding back on me.

"Lord woman. The things you do to me," he said behind clenched teeth.

"Are you sure you don't want to stay?" I asked, rubbing my breasts across his chests. I was becoming more excited with every action and I wanted to know how he felt inside me.

"No, but I have to," he answered, "Why don't you follow me out of here and we can go somewhere more private after I'm through?"

"Let's do it," I answered back, climbing off of him and out of the car. My heels made me unsteady as I walked around the car to retrieve my pants. I could feel his eyes tracing my bare ass and decided to leave them off. I refastened the buckles on my top and threw my pants into my car. I caught his eye as he opened his driver door and slid into my own car closing the door. At the sound of his engine starting I started my own car and backed out behind him. I followed him to the party but parked a few houses down. I watched his movements as he walked to the front door and rapped on the door.

The party that I had neglected had gone into full tilt and music blared from the house, seemingly shaking the frame. I could see the group of people through the downstairs left window and I wasn't surprised to see that some of them were fully nude. I turned back to the front door to see Officer Greene exchanging terse words with a man at the door. I could tell from his hand gestures that the party was over. As they argued the music abruptly cut off and I could see the movement inside had stilled. Finally the man at the door relented and turned back inside. I waited for another thirty minutes as guests trickled out, their clothes in disarray and their moods sour.

I watched Officer Greene's movements all throughout and was thrilled when our gazes met. Watching him work was like an aphrodisiac and I found my fingers trailing down to stroke myself. Since I had parked in the shadow of trees I was confident that no one but Greene would spot me. My breathing quickened and when I caught his eyes again I let my head tilt back in rapture, letting him know my activities. When I brought my head down I slid my eyes to his and took in his rigid stance with a smile. His gaze bore a hole into mine and I could see that his need matched my own. Breaking eye contact, he turned to the same man he had been arguing with earlier and gave a terse nod. He then walked back to his SUV casting furtive glances my way. I let my hands stop their motions and turned on my engine to follow him.

The drive seemed longer than the ten minutes that it took and I knew it must have been my anticipation. I expected to pull up to an apartment building but instead he parked in the driveway of a small quaint house. For some reason I felt nervous about pulling in his driveway so I parked on the curb. I could feel my heart racing and I glanced furtively in my rear view mirror, attempting to reassure myself like a madwoman. I could see him walking towards my car and I almost turned to step out before realizing I was only wearing the leather top. When he reached my door I looked up rather sheepishly. The gaze that met mine was completely lustful and without words he scooped me up into his arms and kicked the door shut. I squealed in delight and looked around to find no one in sight. I could feel the cool air on my ass and goosebumps trailed over my legs. He looked down on me with a smirk on his face and I could feel the crimson heat of a blush rush up to touch my cheeks.

When we made it to the door I reached out a hand to open it and he pushed through kicking it like he had with my car door. I caught a small glimpse of the home and it was surprisingly tidy. However, he moved through the hallway and into his bedroom before I could get a good look. His bedroom was also tidy and it seemed that black and white were the dominant colors with no woman's touch added. This small observation pleased me to no end. He laid me down on his double, waist-high bed and worked to take off his belt that had all his tools attached. I lifted up and stilled his hands with the touch of my own. I removed the velcro covering and unfastened the buckle in the front. My movements were soft and steady and I lay the belt over the foot board of the bed. I looked up to his face and caught him watching me patiently. I turned my attention back to his khaki trousers and unbuttoned the top. I lowered the zipper ever so slowly then pushed them down to his ankles. He kicked off his socks and shoes and then stepped out of the pants with ease, in no apparent hurry. Next, I got up onto my knees to work on his shirt, starting at the top and unbuttoning to the bottom. I pushed it off his shoulders and he helped me by shrugging the rest of the way out of it. I found myself glancing to his face but then turning away when I would find his gaze always fixed upon me.

Now that only his boxers remained I could feel need and anticipation bundled up in the pit of my stomach. His boxers were showcasing and impressive tent and I slid my hands inside gripping his length with both hands. A moan escaped his lips and I looked up at him to find his eyes closed and a look of ecstasy on his face. The sight of him aroused sent jolts of desire through my body and I reached up to claim his mouth. His hands, which had remained at his sides, rushed up to cup the side of my face while the other pulled our bodies closer together. I let him go and snaked my hands up to tangle in his hair, tugging in pent up passion. Quickly, he moved his hands to my top and worked to unclasp the buckles, freeing my breasts. He pushed the leather off of my arms and I found the only thing separating us were his boxers. I trailed kisses down his neck and chest and pushed the offending garment past his knees. He stepped out of those and pushed me back to lay on the bed. Our contact never broke and we ending up tumbling down together, hands trailing each others bodies like hot fire. My tongue thrust into his mouth and I explored before pulling his own tongue into mine and sucking on it in a mimicry of oral sex. I was rewarded by his groan and I could feel his erection hot and heavy against my thigh.

He broke the contact of our kiss and moved down to kiss and fondle my breasts. He gripped them in both hands then set his mouth on one, sucking and licking the hardened nub. I arched my back in response and let out a low and throaty moan. My hands gripped the bedspread in torment as his mouth worked magic. He switched and moved a hand down past my mound to tease my folds softly. I felt close already and wanted to cry out when his fingers seemed to touch everything but my clit. I bucked my hips in frustration and was answered with a deep chuckle. He moved down further and teased and licked drawing me higher and higher. I could feel the orgasm rising and I clenched my thighs around his head. He moved his lips and suckled my clit forcefully pulling a mind shattering orgasm from my body. I screamed out as he kept up his ministrations and felt myself cum again lifting my hips off the bed. He licked and lapped up my juices as I came down from my high and I let my hips down and opened my thighs, lying boneless on the bed. He crawled up and over me and placed his mouth over mine, allowing me to taste myself on his tongue. He broke contact and held himself up on elbows to look down at me.

12