Yes, Officer!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was still fucking his fingers in and out of her ass. He reached around her and started playing with her clit. Gathering up juices again he licked them off his fingers, then went back down and gathered up more on his fingers and stuck the fingers in her mouth. She licked at them without thinking. Licking and sucking on his fingers hungrily. The next time he put his fingers down to her clit he just rubbed her clit and down to her pussy. He leaned forward and whispered in her ear, "How much do you want to feel my cock in your ass?"

She was close to cumming already and was going to go over the edge if he put her cock in her ass, so she replied, "I want it bad, so bad I can taste it. Please fuck me in my ass."

That's all he needed, a little begging from her. He moved back a bit, pulled his fingers out of her ass, and placed his cock there. Pressing up against her ass he entered her with little resistance. She felt filled up. She started to move her hips back on him, wanting everything he gave her. Taking him deep inside her ass. He was still moving his fingers from her pussy to her clit. All of it pushed her over the edge, she came loudly, her breasts pressed up against the car, feeling the cock sliding in and out of her ass, the handcuffs restraining her, and the fingers playing with her clit and pussy. He came right after her, filling her ass up with cum. He came so hard he didn't pull out right away, he had to lean up against her on the car hood.

After coming down from their sexual high for a second, he pulled out of her and pulled up his pants. She lay there for a moment composing what thoughts were left in her head. Which were none.

He took the handcuffs off her and turned her around. She looked up at in those dark brown eyes. She slapped his chest and said, "Ok, u have some explaining to do... First, the uniform, being able to follow me, and what the hell is up with the car? Who let u borrow an unmarked car?"

He looked at her amused, and said "Well baby, I wanted it to be a surprise. I didn't really want to expect me to come chasing you down, so I could fulfill one of your fantasies in public no less. Plus, I think it was pretty brilliant with the disguise, all it was, was some contacts and the fake teeth. Did you like it the surprise at least?"

Her chest was still heaving from everything, "Well, that was a great surprise, did you at least turn off the cam on the cruiser?"

He looked back like he had forgotten and said "Oh shit!!", then turned a sly little grin on his face, and said, "Of course silly, I borrowed the car from Hector, you don't recognize it? I told him what I was wanted to do to you and he was all for it, hell he wanted to join. I turned him down since I like you all to myself." J pulled her in for a passionate kiss. "Anyway, are you really that upset, you came pretty hard." He licked his lips, and kissed her. Looking her square in the eyes he said, "Ready for round 2? I'll clean off a place for you to sit so I can eat lunch." Wiping his mouth with his hand.

She winked up at him and said, "Good thing I only live like a min from here. Do I get a police escort home?"

He replied, "Well of course, I want to take my time eating, you should know that, I can't get enough of how juicy and sweet you are, now get that sexy ass in the car, and let's go." With a slap on her ass she went to pull down the back of her skirt, which was still pulled up. He grabbed her hand and shook a finger at her, "Nope, sit on a towel or something but I wanna be able to think of you damn near naked while driving home, already got your shirt ripped might as well just take that off."

She glanced back and said, "Fine, but only if I get to tease the hell out of you later." With that she got into the car, and drove home, with J in front, knowing round 2 would be another mind blowing escapade like what just happened.

12