Yes, Officer!

Story Info
This bratty popular girl is about to be taught a lesson.
1.5k words
3.92
77.4k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tandy gunned the engine, loving the thrill of accelerating along an empty stretch of road. Radio blaring, blond ponytail whipping in the wind from her open window, she didn't notice the car rapidly catching up to her until it was too late.

"Shit!" she cried when she heard the siren. It was an undercover cop car with a siren thrown on top.

Tandy pulled her sports car over, then hastily pulled her tank top lower, so that it practically hung off her bra-less nipples. She heard an officer's footsteps approaching, and prepared her best flirtatious smile to get out of yet another speeding ticket.

"I'm so sorry sir -", Tandy began in a little-girl voice.

"Out of the car ma'am." The officer barked.

Startled, she realized he was standing so close to the car that she couldn't see his face. From the bulge in his pants, at eye level with her, he was probably looking at her tits though. But this one wasn't putty in her hands, letting her off with a red faced grin and -

"NOW." His order made her leap to attention. She opened the car door, and slid out while trying to keep her legs together, suddenly feeling abashed about the shortness of her mini skirt. The cop grabbed her and spun her around. She was pushed stomach first against the side of her car. Before she could protest, her arms were yanked behind her back and handcuffs snapped onto both wrists. Her cheek was forced down against the cool metal of her car, facing away from the cop car behind hers. Tears began to burn her eyes, wondering what she had done to deserve such treatment.

"Hush there, sweetie." The officer said kindly, noticing her blinking back tears. His hands began to pat her down. "Do you know what you did wrong, honey?" he drawled.

"I was going too fast... sir?" His hands slipped under her tank top, up under her breasts, and then right on over, brushing her nipples. She gasped. Cops weren't allowed to do that, were they?

"Oh, that's one thing." He murmured, stooping down to run his hands down the outside of her soft bare legs. Her legs were squeezed together tight, because to her shame, she felt warm tingles in her pussy.

"Spread your legs." He growled.

She was too shocked to respond... but her pussy wasn't. A warm jolt was followed by so much wetness, that if she spread her legs now, a tell-tale drip might trickle down her thigh. The officer rose, shoved her top up to expose her breasts, and then pinched both nipples hard. She cried out, convulsively arching away from the car. With one large hand around her neck, and the other on her bound wrists, he forced her back against it.

"Are you resisting an officer of the law? Maybe I need to cavity search you. Now SPREAD FOR ME."

Although mortified at the thought that he might see or even smell her arousal, she obeyed, shuffling her sandaled feet apart. He knelt, and his hand slowly ran up the inside of her calves, and thighs, and suddenly it occurred to Tandy that there was no reason for him to be 'patting her down' on her bare skin - just as his fingers reached the wetness between her legs.

"Ohhh, you little slut, you're bare and soaking under that little skirt." He chuckled throatily. One of his hands grabbed her ass cheek while the other slipped over her pussy lips, cupping and rubbing, fingering her clit, then slipping two fingers as deep as he could up inside her.

"Hey, buddy, I may need back-up here, this bitch is in Heat!" the officer yelled out.

At that, Tandy woke from being lost in pure pleasure, and tried to lift and turn her head to look back at the cop car. God no, please no, there couldn't have been another cop watching her be handled this way... and her loving it!

The officer promptly moved one hand from her ass and grabbed her neck. "Back down on the car." He commanded, squeezing her neck slightly. Tandy complied, shuddering with every breath, between her horniness and her fear. To her horror, she hear a car door slam, and a second set of footsteps approach.

A blindfold was slipped over her eyes. Everything went black as it was tied behind her head.

"Do exactly as we say sweetheart, or I will slap your ass so hard you'll be begging for mercy. Do you understand?" Cop number one said.

She whimpered. She felt her skirt pushed up to her waist, and a hard stinging slap across her buttocks. "Ow" she cried in surprise.

"Say 'Yes, Officer'." He whispered in her ear.

"Yes... Officer." Tandy managed, panting.

"Good girl." His hands left her throat and pussy. She heard one of the handcuffs being unlocked. Hands turned her, and she realized that her left arm was free, but the right wrist was still handcuffed, and locked to something... the passenger side view mirror? Her back was to the car now.

"Get on the hood of your car." The first Officer demanded. This time she didn't hesitate to obey.

Tandy lifted her ass onto the hood with the helping hands of the officers. They maneuvered her onto her back, spread across the hood. Another handcuff locked her left wrist to what must be the driver's side mirror. Her upper back was against the windshield, and her legs were embarrassingly akimbo, mini skirt slid up over her hips, wet slit exposed. She panted, desperate to know what was happening, but unable to take off the blindfold.

Suddenly hands pushed her thighs wide apart and the most unbelievable sensation hit her pussy. She writhed and wailed before her mind processed it as her clit being gently sucked. She was about to cum when it stopped as abruptly as it had started. "Please, please, please..." she heard a female voice saying... and realized she was the one crying out!

"Oh you'll get what you're begging for, baby." Growled cop number one. Tandy heard him get onto the hood of the car, and found herself tilting her hips, presenting her hot wet hole, so desperate now for more. His cock slid in easily, she was so drenched and ready. She groaned with delight, raising her legs up around his body.

"There you go, you horny little bitch, taking my dick! You needed a good hard fuck, didn't you?" he panted as he rammed into her, over and over.

"Yes, fuck me officer, oh fuck yes!" she screamed.

She felt the other officer clambering onto the hood of the car beside her. Suddenly something hot and silky but firm was rubbing against her open lips.

"Suck my dick girlie, c'mon, be my good little cocksucker." Moaned cop number two. Tandy moved her head to accommodate the long hard dick, opening wide so he could shove it into her mouth. Both cocks pumped hard into her wet holes. Her pussy began to vibrate so hard, gushing with juice, that she would have screamed, if her mouth weren't full of a cock squirting gobs of cum down her throat at the same time. The officer fucking her released his load way up inside her, dick buried so deep that his body crushed up against her clit, bringing her clenching pussy to spasm hard, again, and again, and again.

As the cocks slid out of her body, Tandy lay there in a sublime daze. Not a thought disturbed her, until she felt the blindfold slipped from her eyes. She blinked against the sudden brightness, and finally focused on the grinning men in front of her.

"And you said you wouldn't suck my dick if I was the last man on earth!" chuckled one of them. With horror, Tandy recognized him from her high school days - Gavin! He had been a nerd, and she and her popular friends had tricked him into thinking she was hot for him... and then rejected him in front of everyone.

"Good thing my friend here knew where to pick up a black market police siren." Gavin chuckled. "I've planned this for a long time, Tandy. So I guess..." he slid his finger up the inside of her thigh, approaching her pussy as she watched and quivered. "I could release you. Or..." His fingers slid along just over her clit, and she found herself raising her hips towards him. "We could fuck you again... if you beg nicely enough." Gavin's friend moved forward and held down Tandy's legs, so that she couldn't buck into the teasing touch.

'Officer number one' grinned at Gavin as he held her legs down firmly. "Can she suck my dick this time?" He drawled.

"Of course." Said Gavin. "She'll do anything I say now. You're My slut now, aren't you Tandy?" He reached up and pinched her nipple, slowly increasing the pressure, as his finger ever so gently circled her clit.

And she realized, yes... she could think of nothing she wanted more than to be His slut... again, and again, and again. Tandy sighed happily to herself, thinking 'Like that old movie said, I guess nerds really are better!'

*****