Yes, Please!

Story Info
He allows His sub to cum.
5.9k words
4.5
64.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Exogenous
Exogenous
111 Followers

She knelt calmly on her soft pillow as she listened to the sounds. He was in the bathroom. She heard the toilet flush and the water in the sink running for a while. He must have been waiting for the water to run warm. She was naked and the air was chilly causing her to shiver and her nipples to perk up with soft little bumps rising on the areolas surrounding her dark, pink buds.

He was so very good to her, so loving yet firm. What pleasures would he seek from her tonight? She looked down at the floor, not seeing anything, just lost in her thoughts of pleasing him. The intense love she felt for him filled her with joy and she smiled. Oh yes, anything her Master desired, that is what she would give to him. They gave those gifts, the give and the take, the sharing of being completely in tune with one another.

She thought about dinner, how she had made a delicious meal and served his favorite wine. She had wanted to welcome him home with love, knowing he'd had a busy day. She had wanted to comfort and adore him and it pleased her to satisfy his emotional needs. She was a nurturer, loved to care for him in any way he needed. He so satisfied her own needs, it was the least she could do for him.

After a good meal and a romantic movie, it was time to retire to the bedroom. And now, she knelt in submission, waiting for him to love her; however he chose, in whatever way he chose, at any time he chose. She needed to give to him and needed to feel him giving back to her. She belonged to him, as it should be. Completely knowing of one another's needs, desires, and even their quirks, they were wondrously made for each other.

When he walked into the bedroom she held her breath for a moment waiting for his caress but he ignored her. He stood behind her near the dresser as he slowly removed his clothes. Her breath quickened as she listened to him. The chinking sound of the belt buckle being released, the raspy sound of the zipper trailing along its teeth, the smooth rustle of pants spilling down his legs to the floor then his shirt being pulled over his arms, shoulders, and over his head. Picturing it in her mind she watched him undress in secret bliss. The soft padding of his feet as he stepped in front of her caused her heart to leap, her stomach to jerk with anticipation of feeling his touch and fulfilling his desires.

He raised her chin with his finger until her eyes were in line with his groin. He gazed down at her with love, smiling as he stroked his cock with his fingertips, watching her lick her lips. The anticipation on her face was beautiful. The way she worshiped his cock gave him such joy. He grazed her lips with the head of his cock and softly moaned as he felt his shaft becoming stiff. He was just as excited about her sucking him as she was but she would have to wait for it until he was ready. He delighted in teasing her until she begged for his hard staff in her mouth. He slowly caressed her face with his cock, from her forehead, over her eyes, down her nose, across each cheek. He loved the feeling of rubbing himself over the soft skin of her face. After a few minutes of the sensual teasing he left her and went to the dresser. She listened as he opened the bottom drawer and heard soft shuffling noises as he searched for and retrieved what he wanted.

She listened as he approached her and the first thing she saw was his feet then a single clothespin dropped at her knees. Then another and another, until she counted eight lying on the carpet before her. Then a soft clinking sound as nipple clamps fell and the chain caught up with them on the floor. Next she watched as coils of soft rope swirled to the ground in a serpentine movement. A soft whooshing sound made her look to the side and she caught a glimpse of the black leather strips of the flogger swinging close to her head and then was deposited on the floor in front of her. He reached down and gently cupped one of her large round breasts and stroked her nipple with his thumb, slowly back and forth, until it was fully engorged. Excitement bubbled up in her as she watched him tease her nipples. She absolutely loved having her tits played with, it made her so hot!

"Hand a clothespin to me" he whispered. Her small hand reached out and held one up to him. He liked the way the dark red polish on her nails glistened in the light, such a sexy contrast to her pale hands. He stretched her nipple out between his thumb and forefinger and clasped the clothespin on her areola, to the right of the nipple. "What do you say, my lovely slut?"

"Thank you, Master, may I have another?" she sighed absorbing the tight pinch of the clothespin and offered up another clothespin to him. He applied it to the left of her nipple. "Thank you, Master, may I have another?" He complied by attaching the third just underneath her nipple. And so it continued, a ritual that both enjoyed. He was binding her in a fashion, emphasizing that she belonged to him. He would do with her as he pleased and she submitted to his will with pleasure. When there were no more clothespins on the floor she looked down at her breasts to see four clothespins surrounding each nipple and she had a brief thought of a compass indicating north to her mouth, south to her pussy, and east and west to her hands. It seemed symbolic, calling attention to certain parts of her body that she and he both used for their erotic enjoyment.

Her buds were dark pink and jutting out from the center of the clothespins. He lightly stroked them with his fingertip then pinched them between his finger and thumb. She groaned from the heightened sensitivity but tensed up to still herself. The rule was no movement unless allowed, or she would pay the consequence of disobedience. She was feeling quite hot and frantically wished he would suck her rock hard nipples!

"The clamps, now, my sweet," he said with a soft smile on his lips. She closed her eyes and held the clamps up to him. Her stomach fluttered with slight anxiety. He knew how sensitive her nipples were by now and anticipated her reaction from the clamps. He leaned down and held up her right breast, enjoying the heaviness of her full tit, squeezing it tightly so that her nipple protruded even further out. Then he opened the clamp and slid it on, letting it grip tightly on her flesh. She gasped and unconsciously pulled back ever so slightly but he noticed the movement and made note of it. He ran his hand along the chain and tightly entrapped her left nipple with the other clamp. She moaned as the burning feeling engulfed her nipples and spread out, she could feel it all the way down to her moist pussy. But this time she managed to stay still. He was pleased yet somewhat disappointed at the same time. He would have been delighted to see her pull back again knowing it was painful yet turned her on. But she was trying so hard to obey the rules he could only feel his love for her swell in his heart.

He left her there, her eyes downcast, hands at her sides, breasts trussed up with wood and gleaming metal. Her tits looked like odd flowers with stiff, wooden petals and shiny silver pistils. He could see the rise and fall of her chest as her breathing quickened and wondered what she was thinking at that moment. He stepped back and sat down in a chair and just admired her. She did not look up at him but could feel the heat of her blush knowing he was watching her. Her tits ached from the bondage of the clamps and clothespins. She belonged to him and he bound her that way as a sweet yet painful reminder. After several minutes the stinging of her breasts simmered to a sweet warmth and her pussy twitched as moistness seeped from her cunt between the little folds between her tender lips.

"Hold your hands out in front of you," he gently commanded. At first everything from him was gentle. But he could be firm, even sensuously harsh in the heat of passion. She stretched out her arms as she glanced at her pinched breasts. Her stomach tightened at the thought of him using her for his pleasure and she wondered what he had planned. He stood and picked up the soft rope running it up and down her sides, across her back, and tickled her bare ass with it. It was extremely difficult for her to remain still and goose bumps popped up like Swiss polka-dots all over her body. Then he tied the ends of the rope to the chain between her clamps. Holding her wrists together he encircled her arm with his warm, strong hand pulling her up to stand before him. He stood to her side and tied her delicate wrists together then pulled the loose ends of the rope from her wrists between her thighs and up between her ass cheeks. He pulled tighter pulling up the slack, telling her to keep her hands level with her breasts. The lengths of rope squeezed her engorged pussy lips tightly together and slightly spread her ass cheeks. The sensation made her think of some mornings when she woke up to feel his cock nudged between her cheeks and she would wriggle against him. He tied a knot at the small of her back then led the rope around either side of her waist, pulling the remaining ends tightly to tie them off on her wrists.

Now she was in a quandary, if she lowered her hands to ease the tension on her pussy it would pull tightly on her clamp chain, yanking hard on her pinched nipples. But if she pulled up to ease the tightness on her tender buds, the rope would sensuously press against her anus and squeeze her pussy lips and even force the rope against her clit. She couldn't decide which was more of a torment, pulling on her sensitive nipples or her clit which was growing harder and beginning to throb. She whimpered and squirmed a little trying to find a reasonably comfortable position. He grinned as he noticed her slight movements and reached out and put his hand on the back of her head pulling her toward him to kiss her.

As his mouth covered hers she moaned and felt exhilarated by the electric sensations from her nipples zipping down to her pussy and back up again. Even her moans seemed restrained with his hot, passionate kiss as he ran his hands up and down her sides. Her skin was so smooth and warm and he reached behind her to pinch and squeeze her buttocks. Pulling her cheeks slightly apart then squeezing them together increased the salacious feeling of the rope pressed against her tight anus and she sighed with pleasure. He loved playing with her ass, the feel of her plump derriere in his strong hands. He pulled away from her and abruptly slapped her right breast hard causing her to gasp and pull her hands up, in a reflexive response. Then she groaned loudly as the rope bit into her wet, swollen cunt. He smiled at her reaction then slapped her other breast. Several more times he treated her tits to the stinging blows. The chain jingled with an ironic cheerfulness from the force. The clothespins wiggled back and forth but kept tight hold of her delicate skin. She whimpered and shut her eyes trying not to move. It was so difficult to stay still with all the delicious feelings of the clamps and rope.

She was tingling every where, from her scalp to her toes. Her breasts were a vivid pink from his hands and burned incessantly from her nipples to where they connected to her chest. She ached to writhe and move around, to touch herself, to feel his hands caress her entire body. She wanted to take off the clothespins and clamps as she couldn't decide if they were turning her on or distracting her with the pain. Where there had been an arousing warmth there was now a maddening sting at every sight her breasts where pinched.

He placed his hands on her shoulders and slowly eased her back down to her knees. His engorged cock stuck out at her as if mocking her. She licked her lips and leaned forward believing that was what he wanted. But before she could wrap his thick, hard dick with her lips he grasped his cock and slapped her face with it. He slid it back and forth across her lips and slapped her again, continuing to alternate between nearly allowing her to take him in her mouth to taunting her with it.

"Please, please let me suck your cock, Master!" she gasped in frustration.

"Kiss it, show me how much you want it," he replied and slowly stroked his shaft as she kissed the bulbous head. "You like sucking my cock, don't you. My slut loves to suck her Master's dick."

"Oh yes, please!" she whimpered between her passionate kisses. She was desperate to feel his thick knob filling her mouth, his hard rod slipping back and forth between her lips.

"Lick it," he whispered. She was quick to obey and moaned at the taste of his precum seeping out. She loved the taste of him, the feel of his smooth skin stretched out across his swollen head. She swirled her tongue around him, flicked the underside of his head with the tip of her tongue, salivating at the thought of his big, thick cock filling her mouth.

"Oh, please, Master, let me suck you!" she implored. Her heart was pounding. Her tits were on fire. Her cunt was throbbing as the rope eased and grew taut again pulling on her nipples and rubbing her clit as her hands swayed up and down. Even her ass twitched as she felt the rope pull against her tight hole. With so many sensations going on at the same time she was beginning to feel a little delirious. She inadvertently sucked the head of his cock into her mouth then quickly pushed it out with her tongue. She groaned realizing her transgression.

"If you are so hungry for it then open up, my naughty bitch!" He grabbed her hair in his fist and shoved his cock deep into her mouth. He fucked her fast and hard and she was frantically breathing through her nose. He drilled her with deep thrusts then eased back for quick strokes just inside her lips, then shoved back in deeper feeling her teeth drag along his shaft. Her mouth was so hot he had to alternate between deep and then shallow to keep from coming too soon. She quickly sensed his rhythm and began to keep up with him, taking advantage of the shallow thrusts to breathe, then sucking hard and swallowing when he went deep. The slurping sounds and vibrations of her moans brought him to the edge and he gave in to his urgent need of release. "Ahhhh...you are such a good cock sucker!" He grunted as his cum burst from his cock into her throat. His slut was so good with her mouth his mind spiraled with ecstasy! He kept squirting into her, demanding she drink every drop until his orgasm subsided then he pulled away from her. She hung her head slightly and licked her lips, gasping hard.

"Good girl," he sighed happily then backed away from her to slump in the chair. Her pale skin glowed in the soft light from the bedside lamp. She looked like an angel,his angel slut. "What important rule did you find yourself unable to keep?"

Her mind raced, she hated trying to remember rules. She just went with the flow and tried to do her best for him. But unfortunately, she could not always remember every rule when he drove her crazy and all she wanted to do was please him. It was hard to contain her body's reactions to his attentions. Yes! That was it, she moved when she should not have, she writhed or jerked in response to something. Oh God, why was it so difficult to control herself and stay still? Because she loved his touch, whether soft or hard, and it fueled her passion, which was hard to contain. Part of her felt it really wasn't fair, expecting her to remain completely still when he played with her. He knew how much he turned her on with his loving caresses or his stern discipline. But the rule was to remain still. It was an exciting challenge, one she had not yet conquered. In the back of her mind she knew he relished that fact and it was almost like a cat and mouse game. One day she would remain as still as stone and wondered if it would actually disappoint him.

"I moved, Master. I broke the rule of staying still, no matter what," she softly said in resignation. She truly wanted to do his will, show him her obedience and make him proud that she belonged to him. It was not as if she moved on purpose, she honestly could not help her passion and need to feel more of him. It was a natural response, when one is touched with love one wants to reciprocate. Even if one is bound the only way one can show appreciation and enjoyment of that touch is to move in response, if only in minute ways, despite the rule. She knew she would be disciplined yet perhaps that was the point. She had to admit that she enjoyed his discipline. She shook her head trying to stop analyzing everything.

"Yes and when did you move?" he bated her.

"I..." she tried to focus on what had happened. All she could think of was the tantalizing pain in her tits and pussy, and the sensitivity of her ass as the rope pulled back and forth as she tried to keep her hands level with her chest. Her arms and shoulders ached and she thought to hell with it, maybe it would not be so bad to just let her hands fall and let the damn rope pull on her tits. She was tiring and could not hold her position much longer. Her muscles strained and every inch of her seemed in such erotic pain.

"Tell me, when did you move?"

"Oh!" she grunted in frustration. What the hell did it matter when, it happened and that's all there was to it! "I'm sure I moved when you clamped my tits, you know that hurt! And when you slapped them after they were clamped...oh, you know that hurt, too, so much!" her voice cracked with desire as well as anxiety.

"I'll accept that. But you understand what the consequences are, don't you?" he asked as he leaned forward in the chair staring at her face. He noted her frown and knew she was feeling so frustrated in her restraints. He thought she must be so wet by now, so needy.

"Yes, Sir, I do," she said quietly, trying to compose herself. She glanced down at the flogger and realized he'd chosen it for a purpose. He knew, as often happened, that she would not be able to contain herself. He knew that she would require discipline. The flogger was not just for fun tonight. He was clever in arousing her into disobedience, yes, that cat and mouse game. He didn't need to push her too far until she squirmed or flinched with hot desire. She gave into her passion and moved at some point or another and he thought how sexy she was in her wanton response. She felt frustrated and a little sad that she could not conquer her will to move from his touch. Yet at the same time she was glad for it, that his touch made her so hot she couldn't help but strain for more of him.

"Just stay put and think about what I am to do with you for breaking the rule. I'm going to get something to drink. I'll be back in a few minutes." She inwardly groaned as she watched him leave the room. He was purposely prolonging the inevitable. She stared down at the black leather flogger at her knees. She thought about how soft the strands were when softly brushed against her skin, yet how they left her skin burning and stinging when they were struck against her body. Whenever he used it she always felt shocked by the pain but that same pain would melt into an erotic pleasure as he would continue to whip her until she was begging for orgasmic release. She was suddenly aware of the moistness between her thighs and realized her pussy was so wet that the rope was saturated and now her juices seeped from between turgid lips. She moaned at the thought of how deeply he aroused her. After several minutes she heard a slight sound and looked toward the door seeing her Master return with a glass of water.

"Thought you might like a little sip," he said as he held the glass to her lips and helped her drink. The water was smooth and cool as it settled on her tongue and trickled down her throat. She smiled at how thoughtful he was in this simple act. But as he moved away to set the glass down she steeled herself for what was going to happen next. Indeed, as she watched his hand reach down and pick up the flogger she trembled with apprehension. He walked behind her and stood silently looking down at her. She felt his fingertips on the crown of her head as he gently pushed her forward. "Lean down with your head on the floor," his voice was quiet but firm. She whimpered softly, his voice was too soft and this frightened her a little.

Exogenous
Exogenous
111 Followers
12