Yes, Please!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Exogenous
Exogenous
111 Followers

He loved how her plump, round ass rose up for him, poised for his discipline. She panted softly from a mixture of fear and excitement. The feeling of the rope stretched tightly between her pale ass cheeks, exposing her to him, burned within her yet she loved submitting to him. He smiled as he noticed how wet she was, how her thighs were damp. Oh yes, she needed this and it was his great pleasure to deliver her punishment as well as her pleasure to receive it. He stood there for several moments running the ribbons of leather through his hand as he allowed her to wonder when and how hard the first strike would be. Finally, he raised his arm and brought the flogger down with a resounding smack on her flesh. She yelped and jerked slightly. Her soft, white buttocks tightened in readiness for the next blow. Again he brought the flogger down and felt his cock twitch at the sound of the leather smacking her ass. The next hard swat was lower and the leather kissed her pussy lips peeking out at him.

She cried out feeling the sting of the leather on her cunt. She breathed hard and fast trying to absorb it, mentally trying to send the sting in other directions away from her sensitive lips. God, it hurt! She felt the paradox of loving it and hating it at the same time! She silently prayed he would flog her higher on her ass. Another strike, higher and to the side, wrapped her left cheek and hip causing her to gasp but she was grateful it was less painful. Ah! Now the whipping was lower, on the backs of her thighs causing the tears in her eyes to spill free and drip down onto her arms beneath her face. All the while she felt the rope stretching against her anus and pussy, pulling on her clit. Each time the flogger landed on its mark the rope rubbed as her body lurched in response to the hot touch of the leather.

At times his blows came in quick succession, one, two, three! Sometimes there would be several moments between strikes and she would tense up and whimper waiting for the next one. During the pauses she would feel his fingertips softly stroking her pussy and gently flicking on her clit caught tightly between the taut lengths of rope. Just when she felt her orgasm swelling he would pull his fingers away before she went over the edge. Then he would flog her again turning her skin crimson. She had taken 15 lashings and was now crying softly trying to be strong for however many were left. He had not said what she was due and she wondered when he would be satisfied. He caressed the welts on her ass with his fingertips and felt the heat radiating from her reddened flesh. Her body quivered as his fingers brushed like a feather across her sore skin.

Suddenly he reached under her and pulled a clothespin from her breast then quickly slapped her ass with his hand. She squealed with the duel sensations and muttered for him to please stop! Again he reached beneath her and pulled another clothespin from her, and slapped her thighs. She cried out again begging him to stop although she knew it was useless. He repeated this until all the clothespins were pulled from her flesh.

She was sobbing and trying so hard to keep still. Her tits burned from the release of the clothespins and now he reached down under her and gently rubbed her soft, round breasts, massaging where the clothespins had pinched. It struck her as ironic that there would be such pain in freedom! The warmth from his fingertips soothed her and she began to calm down. Her tender ass quickly became her main focus as the stinging slowly dissipated into a warmth that made her cunt twitch with a stronger need. His fingers slid down her belly and slipped between her pussy lips and her desire flamed from deep inside her womb to her hard, aching clit.

"Oh yes, you are just dripping, aren't you my sweet slut? You're aching to be fucked, aren't you?" his voice was thick with desire.

"Yes, please Master," she groaned from deep in her throat. She felt his fingers slip up and down in her juicy pussy, pushing the rope aside yet pinching her skin between his fingers and the rope. She felt tremors building up from deep inside her. His finger kept flicking her clit and she could barely stand it! "I need..."

"What? You need what? Does my naughty girl need to come?"

"Oh, yes, Sir...please!" she begged.

"Get up and we'll see if you are really ready," he said as he helped her to stand. She was in a slight daze as he moved her toward the bed. He turned her to face him and he kissed her tear stained cheeks. Then he untied the rope from the chain, from her wrists and at her lower back and she sighed heavily with relief at being able to let her arms down to her sides. Letting the rope fall to the floor he steadied her with his hands on her shoulders. "Look at me," he whispered. As she raised her face to look into his eyes he reached to her tits and gently opened both clamps at the same time, releasing her bondage.

"Oh God! Ughhhh!" she grunted loudly sucking air into her lungs as she felt the blood flooding into her strangled nipples. She stood there and sobbed and he gently took her into his arms and stroked her hair. She trembled against his chest as her tears soaked his skin. She kept her upper back arched out fearing any contact with her hypersensitive nipples.

"Shhhh...you're going to be all right. You're my good girl, taking your discipline so well." He kissed the top of her head then turned her around and helped her climb onto the bed. "On your hands and knees, baby. Lower yourself on your arms now," he gently instructed her. When she was settled he kneeled on the bed behind her and placed his hands on either side of her hips. He lowered his face to her sopping wet pussy and began to gently lick her soft lips. She was absolutely sodden and he was in heaven lapping up her juices. She began to relax as she felt his warm mouth nuzzling her cunt and his tongue delicately swirling up and down her slit.

Her mind was spinning, still trying to switch gears from all the pain to the gentle attentions he now gave her. After a few minutes she moaned and meekly asked if she was allowed to move. As soon as he said yes she was shifting her hips up and down pushing against his face. His tongue felt glorious and she kept trying to manipulate her hips so his tongue would be right on her stiff, throbbing clit. Her fragile nipples brushed back and forth across the sheet which heightened her pleasure. He could feel her twitching and knew her climax was building. She rocked back and forth faster and faster and moaned loudly.

"Fuck me, Master, please! Fuck me hard!" she begged him. Aching to feel her pussy filled and stretched she was completely caught off guard when his fingers spread her juices to her anus and he slid his finger deeply into her tight hole. "Oh!!! Yes! Harder!" she screamed and thrust herself back and forth on his finger. Soon a second finger joined the first and he sucked her clit between his teeth. "I can't hold it...nooo...I can't anymore! Please let me come, please!" she begged him. No sooner did she hear his moan of consent than she exploded with fierce, hot pleasure. Her orgasm consumed her and she screamed and grunted like a wild animal. She came hard, her pussy convulsing and her ass almost violently spasming around his fingers. As her trembling eased he slid his fingers out of her stretched hole and gently licked her slit. She panted and gasped trying to catch her breath.

He felt exhilarated by her tumultuous and powerful orgasm. He loved listening to her passionate screams and watching her body shudder and jerk in ecstasy. Sitting back he licked his lips and gazed lovingly at her. He smiled tasting her delicious juices smeared all over his mouth. Her body quivered as she softly cried, so overwhelmed by such an intense climax. His cock was rock hard and practically bursting from its skin. He was ravenous to feel her drenched, tight cunt wrapped around his burgeoning shaft!

Rolling her to her side then onto her back he leaned forward on his knees between her soft, white thighs. She frowned and slightly hissed as her raw ass slid over the sheet beneath her. This only aroused him further, knowing how tender and sensitive her pretty ass was. He reached under her and grabbed her full ass cheeks in his hands. She cried out as he squeezed her flesh and pulled her hips up. The head of his cock was dark purple and swollen and he looked down to admire her pussy,his pussy, as his knob was poised at the opening.

"Reach down and feel my cock baby, you know what you're supposed to do," his voice was gruff with lascivious hunger. He pulled his hips back a few inches and watched as her soft, pretty hand with her dark red fingernails seemed to float in slow motion toward his raging hard-on. Then he closed his eyes and sighed as her fingertips stroked his thick shaft then her fingers wrapped around him and eased him forward to her slick cunt. "What do you want, slut? Tell me," he whispered and looked down at her. Her beautiful breasts were so big and round his mouth watered to lean down and suck and bite them.

"I want you to fuck your cunt, Master. I want to feel you fill me up with your wonderful, thick cock. I love to feel...ohhhh, yes!" she groaned as his rod slid into her. Although she was tight she was dripping wet and he slid in all the way to the hilt, trapping her fingers between their bodies. "Oh yes, you are so big! You feel so good!" He nearly took her breath away with how hard and thick his cock was.

"Keep your fingers there and feel my cock sliding in and out. Yes, that's right, I love to feel your sweet fingers touching me as I fuck you. Ohhhh..." He moved slowly at first, enraptured by the feel of her fingers, the tightness of her cunt, and the slippery sounds of her hole. He felt as if her hot pussy was sucking him and her fingers were tongue-like in their caresses. When he leaned down and sucked one of her nipples into his mouth he was in heaven with shear pleasure! He could feel his balls tightening and after a few moments he could stand it no longer and straightened back up digging his fingers into her ass cheeks.

His pace quickened until he was crashing against her. He watched her tits dance up and down against her chest and fucked her harder. He couldn't seem to get enough of her and strained to thrust in deeper. His balls slapped against her becoming drenched with her juices. Then he looked directly into her eyes, moist with lust. She looked up at him and whispered, "Please give me your cum". He roared as his hot cum spewed from his aching cock, deep inside her tight walls. He pulled out of her and gripped his cock tightly, grunting and stroking with a wild frenzy and watched as his thick, milky cum squirt all over her pussy lips. It jetted out onto her belly and she used her free hand to wipe it up and spread it all over her tits. He loved bathing his angel slut with his cum!

After he squeezed out the last drops onto her pussy he fell on his side beside her and wrapped his strong arms around her. With her cheek pressed against his hairy chest she could hear as well as feel his heart pounding and she couldn't help grinning from ear to ear with joy. They relaxed quietly for a while wrapped in each other's warmth. There could be no better place in the world than in each other's arms! He kissed the top of her head and gently squeezed her tighter.

"There are no words to tell you how intensely happy and loved you make me feel. I'm so happy to be loved by you, to belong to you," she whispered.

"You are so wonderful. Do you know how much I love you?" he murmured.

"Bunches and bunches!" she softly giggled.

"More than that. You are my world," he answered then pulled her up and kissed her passionately, euphoric in their love.

Exogenous
Exogenous
111 Followers
12