Yes, Professor Ch. 02

Story Info
Professor isnt done with his student just yet....
3.4k words
4.43
54.1k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SerenVale
SerenVale
24 Followers

I can feel my naughty professor lying behind me still when I stir from our nap. I stretch and give a little wiggling up next to the raging hard on he has again, that is pressing firmly into my ass. I smile at the tenderness of my flesh from the earlier punishment. I don't dare open my eyes yet in case he is awake too. I want to enjoy the feeling of him still wrapped around me for a few more minutes before the spell is broken. I hear a rumbling in his chest as I press against him again trying hard to suppress a giggle. His big strong arms tighten around me and I hear a familiar rumble echo through his body, as he pulls me in close.

"Aren't you a naughty little girl?"

I can't help but giggle aloud this time. I pretend to stretch again and press back, firmly placing his cock between my ass cheeks and moaning at the feel of it. God, he's hard and ready to go again; as if we hadn't just worn ourselves out a short while ago. I knew without checking I was just as ready, and just as eager as I was before.

"What?" I said in a coy tone,

"I'm not doing anything?" I wrapped my arm over my head to touch his face and he grabbed it with a firm grip.

"Did I say you could touch?" His voice was firm, deep and seductive.

It sent chills up my spine when he took control and challenged me.

"No, Sir."

The words sounded weak and almost small when I spoke. He liked it when I gave myself over as much as I enjoyed doing it. A devious grin crept across my face as I wiggled and squirmed, teasing him as he held me.

"Didn't you get enough before my, little whore?"

He leaned over and breathed in my ear. His tone was dark and chilling as his grip tightened on my wrist and pulled it down to my side. Pinning my arm down he arched his hips to return the tease. I moaned a sigh out at the feeling of his big cock pressed up against me, ready to take me again.

"You're my, dirty little whore, aren't you?"

His words hissed through clenched teeth and his fingers dug into my flesh, with just enough pressure that it bit with pain.

"Yes, Sir."

I groaned, sliding my free hand between my legs to take the edge of the need that was growing between them again. Evidence of our play time before was still slick between my thighs; his seed coating my inner legs making me exhale deeply at the feel of it. He followed the line of my arm and covered my hand as I pressed the hard bundle of nerves at the apex of my thighs. He could feel for himself how slick and eager I was again, and it stirred something deep inside him.

With a roughness I wasn't used to he flipped me over on my stomach and grabbed both my arms pinning them above my head with one hand. I yipped at the force, but I didn't object. Shivers ran across my flesh leaving tiny goose bumps in their wake. I obeyed and didn't resist, much. With a futile effort I pulled and twist my hands in his firm grasp. Little whimpers and murmurs fell from my lips in fake protest of his domination of me. His free hand slid down the curve of my back while he pressed his teeth into the tender meat of my shoulder making me cry out in pleasure.

"Shh, I know you like it my little whore. You think you're going to tease me and not give me what I want?"

One finger caressed the line between my cheeks, finding my tightest of holes and pressing gently with the lightest of pressure.

"You're going to give me what I want aren't you? Spread your legs, little girl."

It wasn't a request, it was an order and one I was sure I shouldn't ignore. I got a hard smack on my right bum cheek.

"Now."

I gave out a yelp at the feel of his heavy hand coming down again so hard on my still tender ass from his firm spanking before.

"Yes, Sir."

I replied, and spread my legs enough to give him better access to all my pink parts.

The sound of his breathing deepening in my ear, and the feel of his fingers slowly and gently probing me, had me mewling and raising my ass to meet each thrust he made into me. Slowly his finger played and entered my tight ass, driving me wild with need. His other hand was still firmly holding my hands above my head, while he nipped and bit down on my shoulder and neck.

"You like that don't you my dirty girl? You want something bigger in that ass, don't you, little whore?"

"Mmmmhmmmm."

I whined, rising up to meet his next thrust.

"Not, yet. You're still too tight. Why don't you suck my cock and bring that ass up here for me to play with while you do it?"

He drove a finger deep inside me; ringing my answer from me with a cry.

He let go and shifted on to his back, taking his throbbing cock in hand; stroking it a couple times as I watched intently moving myself in to place. My heart thumped and my mouth watered at the sight of him handling himself. There was nothing sexier to me at that moment. The look in his hungry eyes as he watched me, crawling up on my knees and turning around so my bum faced him and my face was right next to my prize. Hard and thick, his hand ran up and down the length teasing me with what he knew I wanted. I bit my lower lip and let out a sigh as I held back, knowing he hadn't given me permission yet.

"Such a lovely ass you have."

He commented as his free hand caressed the curve of my hips.

"I bet you can't wait to feel my cock inside it, can you, my little whore?"

"No, Sir."

I wiggled in response.

"Good girl, now suck my cock."

I smiled up at him and leaned over, taking his cock from him with my mouth and greedily took it all the way in wrapping my warm mouth around the shaft. Moaning and cooing, I sucked the length of him in and rolled my tongue around the head, tasting me on him from before still. The salty tangy of both of us on his skin drove me wild as he played with and teased my greedy little cunt and ass. Soon, wet slippery sounds could be head in the room as he fingered me and worked three fingers inside me again. One hand slid up and down matching the movements of my mouth on his cock, as he pressed his thumb deep inside the tightest of my holes.

"Oh, god!"

I cried out from around his cock.

It felt so good; it was hard to concentrate of my task. His hand took the back of my head with a fist full of my hair, forcing my head back down to the root of his cock.

"Suck it, I said!"

He snarled at me in hunger.

"Suck my cock like my good little whore."

His words thrilled me as they rolled off his tongue.

I was a dirty little whore, but I was HIS dirty little whore. I would do anything for my demanding Professor and he knew it, pushing me as far as I would go for him.

Licking and sucking; I devoured his cock whole. Twisting my hand with the movement of my mouth, his cock slick with saliva sliding effortlessly up and down I did as I was told and sucked my Masters throbbing cock, feeling it swell in my mouth.

"Good girl."

He crooned.

"Suck my cock. Get it ready to fuck this sweet ass of yours."

He punctuated his words with two fingers being slipped inside me. I could feel me stretch around his fingers with a little pain, but a good pain. I grunted and groaned at the feel of his large fingers pushed deeper making me feel full and needy to have more of him in me.

"Please!"

I wailed,

"Please, Sir; fuck me!"

I was pushing back taking in more of his eager fingers, his growl building once more in his chest letting me know he wanted it too. Deep rumbles echoed in his room as his fingers became rougher and quicker, stretching me to where I needed to be to take his wide crest.

His hand fisted my hair again and wrenched my head back, straining my neck. My breathing was laboured, short and panting at the feel of his demanding touch. I let go of his cock and my eyes rolled into the back of my head.

"Get to the edge of the bed, you little slut. I'm gonna fuck your tight ass, just like you want."

I groaned as he pulled my hair with him as he stood, coming up to the edge of the mattress. He grabbed my hips roughly, placing me where he wanted me, in just the right spot. My knees on the edge of the bed, my ass up in the air.

"Head down, and arms above your head, and don't move unless I tell you to. Understand?"

His tone was matter of fact, but hoarse with need. I did as I was told and lay my shoulders flat on the bed and stretching my arms out above me. I had no leverage in this position, except to move forward, and I knew I didn't want that. I wanted to be right where I was.

His fingers found my cunt wet and dripping down my thighs again and he let out a raspy sound,

"Fuck baby, your cunt is so wet. God, you're such a dirty whore."

Without a word he slammed his thick cock deep inside my pussy taking my hips roughly and began to pound me relentlessly. Over and over again he drove deeper and hard into me, making me scream and moan. Each time reaching the end of me, and driving me forward just a bit. Incoherent mutterings fell from his mouth that I couldn't make out over my own cries for him to fuck me harder, deeper. I couldn't get enough of him and just when I thought I couldn't take enough he slid his fingers back deep into my tight ass, filling that too.

"Fuck!"

I screamed.

"God, yes fuck me. Fuck your dirty whore!"

Deep grunting was all I got in return as he sped up and drilled me harder, both my tight cunt and my even tighter asshole.

"Oh, I am gonna fuck you alright!"

Deep powerful strokes took him in and out of me until I was about to cum all over his cock, and then he was gone. I called out, crying and whimpering at the feel of being empty once again. He gave a low deep menacing chuckle before placing the wide head of his throbbing erection right up against where his fingers had just been.

"You want it in here don't you my little whore? You want me to fuck your ass?"

I pushed back, whimpering my answer. I could feel his dick dripping with cum, just as ready as I was.

Slowly, with great care he pushed into side me with a soft yelp from me. I wiggled and arched my back at the bit of discomfort that soon subsided into a feeling of wicked fullness. His hand slid up my back, caressing and touching me. Soft whispers to relax fell from his mouth as my body tensed up reflexively. When I was still again, he pushed further inside me, stretching widening my opening to fit his girth. Plaintive whines and soft whimpers mixed in the air with the sound of his heavy, but steady breathing as he took me inch by inch. He didn't stop until; I could feel his heavy balls pressed hard along my weeping pussy. The ache I felt was powerful, I wanted to buck wildly into his measured strokes but stayed as he bid me. Clawing at the sheet above my head I bit down on the bed as he started to slide back and forth, in and out of me.

"Fuck! You feel so good."

He grunted holding onto my hips.

"Such a good little whore."

I arched my back and tried looking over my shoulder at him. I wanted to see, see him taking me in such a primal and base fashion. It felt so good and so dirty at the same time. His words sent me running to the edge of a powerful orgasm, but without touching myself I knew it would teeter on the edge as long as he wanted it to.

In... out...he tortuously fucked me slow and measured, for me as well as for him. If I was close, then he had to be as well and by the sounds he made for me I was betting he was fighting to hold back as well. The need I felt for him to cum for me out-weighed everything in the moment. To hear him call my name again, to feel him cum deep inside me like this.... The though was maddening to the point of distraction. I pushed back, tentatively, hoping he wouldn't notice. Little by little I built momentum and he as he gained speed the sounds that came out of me where far more animal then human in sound. His hand slid down my back again until his hand was firmly in my hair again and he was nearly laying across my back, pushed as deep and as far as he could go inside me. With a hard jerk of his hand my head snapped back and I cried out.

"I said don't move! Do I need to tie you up so you can't move?"

"No, Sir."

I grumbled.

"I think my little whore can't follow directions. Do I have to punish you again?"

Remembering the earlier spanking again, I wriggled and whined.

"No, please sir. My bum still hurts."

"Get on your back then. I will give you a lesson you won't soon forget my little slut, and you will learn to be obedient."

He withdrew from me without saying another word, and just stood behind me giving me a quick rap on my ass to make me move faster. Rolling over, I kept my hand above my head and looked up at the wicked grin that now graced my Professors face.

Bending down, he wrapped his arms around my hips and with a great jerk pulled my ass to the edge of the bed again and hiked my legs up, spreading me wide open again for his viewing, making me blush scarlet.

"What's this blushing, my little girl? You know you belong to me, mine to do with as I please. Now, grab your knees and hang onto them until I say otherwise. If you disobey again, you will not be allowed to cum again tonight. How does that sound?"

"No!"

I cried out. How could he be so cruel? I need him to make me scream again, I was so close I could taste it and his teasing only made it worse. The simple fact was everything he did to me made it worse.

Doing as I was told I grumbled grabbing my knees and holding them back for him. The evil wicked grin grew on his face as he delved back into my pussy with his fingers feeling the wetness and coating me again for another assault on my ass. When he returned his cock back inside me he stopped and just stood there watching my face.

"Do you know what your next lesson is going to be my pet? How to take me; everywhere at once. Keep those legs spread for me, nice and wide, and don't...let...go."

My eyes went wide when I felt his fingers start to probe my aching cunt once more. One, two, three fingers probed me right away and his sinister plan was for far more; I could see it in his eyes. Little thrusts of hips reminded me of his throbbing length buried deep in my ass as he worked his next finger inside me pussy. I wriggled, and whined at the fullness. Closing my eyes I concentrated on the feel of him, forcing myself to relax and take all that he planned to give me. Tremors shook my body as he worked the last of his hand inside me once again, filling me fuller then I had ever been before this moment.

"That's my gorgeous girl. Good girl."

His voice was soft now, sweet and gentle. My eyes opened with a tear falling down my temple as I saw him bent over me. His teeth gritted, and his pupils dilated with the tiny strokes he took with his hips. His lips found my breasts and he kissed and gently licked at them, making me mewl and beg for more.

"Please baby, more... make it hurt."

A growl that sounded like tigress hunting, poured out from my throat before I felt his big strong hand wrap itself around the pale column.

His body was heavy along mine, his one hand buried deep in my cunt, his cock deeper in my ass and his other hand wrapped round my throat constricting my breathing just enough to make me fight to catch my breath. My eyes rolled into the back of my head and I roared at the feeling that took my body.

"Fuck me!" I growled at him, "Cum for me, cum inside your dirty little whore." I begged him. My knees still bent back as I held them in place, I writhed beneath him, coaxing him to move inside me. Slowly he picked up speed, fucking me slow but deep and twisting his full hand inside me. The room was filled with the smell of sex and the sound of begging as I pleaded with him to take me harder, take me with force. I needed him to let go, let go and give us what we both needed.

Leaning back up he still gripped my throat tightly as he pushed deeper inside me with his cock, making me moan and groan in pleasure-pain. He made me feel like his queen even when he treated me like his whore. I could feel him building and the look in his eyes turned dark when I looked up at him. I pulled my knees back as far as they would go and leaned forward making the pressure on my neck tighten as I felt him swell inside me, getting ready to empty a load in my ass. His hand twisted and turned inside me, pushing and driving harder than before when he fisted my tight cunt. My juices flowed down his wrist and over my ass lubricating his maddening drives inside me. I arched coming close to my climax that was just beyond my reach without his permission to cum. Like he could read my mind he growled looking down at me,

"Cum, my little whore. Cum for me."

He said as he continued to fuck both my greedy little holes. With a slippery sound he took his hand out of me and gave a hard rap to my swollen clit causing me to scream out and my eyes to fly open wide.

"I said CUM!"

He snarled at me. Another two rapid snaps to my clit and I was screaming again for him as everything inside me tightened.

"Oh fuck, oh my god baby...yes!"

Yelling out to him I felt his body tense and a primal noise filled my ears as he drove deep inside me and I felt him blow a load in the deepest part of me, renewing my climax and making me twitch and flail under his hand that tightened around the column of my throat. His own body shook with his own climax, causing his body to go limp and fall on top of me in exhaustion. I let go of my legs and wrapped them around my lover and held him close as we both calmed our breathing, slowly coming back from the brink of passing out once more.

Still throbbing twitching inside me, my relentless professor leaned up and kissed me on my nose, making me giggle as he smiled at me.

"That's my good girl."

"Thank you, Sir."

I winked back at him, placing a soft kiss on his grinning mouth.

SerenVale
SerenVale
24 Followers