Yes, Sergeant Major Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You...made me believe some random cadet had discovered me, and...and done all those things to me..."

"Was this not the purpose of the exercise, Sergeant Major?"

"No. No, you were supposed to release me from my restraints, and be rewarded for it. Instead...this deception..."

"I apologize for putting you through so much, but you did seem to respond well to all that, Sergeant Major."

Her eyes glazed over as she reminisced about the experience. A slight smile crossed her face.

"Still... My heart is racing a bit. Maybe you weren't so out of line after all."

"I'm not going to be punished then?"

Carol sat up, and wiped her hands on her thighs, wet from the puddle beneath her. She looked up and smiled more fully.

"Just throw me that towel, and I'll forgive you."

I did so, and promptly left at her command. Coming back on deck at 0120, my squad leader was waiting for me. He tried his best to verbally tear me a new asshole, but I was unfazed. All I could think about was my Battalion Sergeant Major, climaxing in a puddle of her own fluids by my own hand. I fell asleep that night, holding her panties to my nose while I flexed that hand I had used to finger her so violently over and over again.

12