Yes, Sir

Story Info
She lost a bet and must pay up.
2.6k words
4.1
65.3k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/03/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opened the front door and allowed him in. "You're early. I wasn't expecting you for another hour. I'm not dressed for din—"

His hands framed her face and he captured her mouth, driving all thought from her mind. He sucked on her lower lip before invading her mouth with his tongue, making her weak in the knees, unable to do anything but cling to his chest and submit to his kiss.

He stopped suddenly. "You lost the bet."

"I...did." She was disoriented. "So?"

"It's time to pay up."

"All right." She laughed, regaining some composure. "What's the price?"

"You're my bitch for the night. What I say goes."

She raised an eyebrow. "Fine."

"Take off your clothes."

"Because that's not at all predictable." She rolled her eyes. "What happened to going out for dinner?"

He took a step closer and put his hands on the wall on either side of her, his face inches from hers. "You're going to do as you're told. Take off your clothes. Now."

"Yes, Sir!" She saluted him.

He glared at her. "And don't get smart with me. You won't like the results."

He waited for her to stand naked in front of him, her clothes in a pile on the floor behind her. His cock was already getting hard just looking at her nude body while he thought about what he had planned for the evening.

"Well?" she asked.

"Undress me."

She reached for the hem of his shirt and lifted it over his head. She paused to trace the lines of the muscles across his chest and stomach before letting her fingers trail down to the top of his shorts. After unbuttoning and unzipping them, she let his shorts fall to the floor.

Freed from his shorts, his cock strained at his boxers. "Get on your knees." When she rolled her eyes again, he laid a stinging slap across her cheek. "I warned you," was his response to her bewildered look.

"Yes, Sir." She sank to her knees in front of him while he kicked off his sandals and stepped out of his boxers.

"Now you're going to suck my dick."

"Yes, Sir." She leaned forward and licked his cock slowly from base to tip before taking the head into her mouth and sucking gently.

He tangled his hands into her hair and began to move her head back and forth, his cock sliding in and out of her warm, wet mouth. "Mmm...that's better."

She swirled her tongue around the underside of his shaft every time it slid out of her mouth, relishing how the flesh could feel so hard and so soft at the same time.

He pulled away when she started to reach for his balls. "Not so fast." He needed to stay in control. Grabbing her by the wrist, he dragged her into the bedroom. "Sit on the edge of the chair." When she complied, he spread her legs and kneeled between them, looking up at her. "Now, if you want anything, you have to ask for it, or you can't have it. That includes orgasms. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

He leaned forward to plant a lingering kiss the sensitive spot behind her ear and whispered, "Good girl."

His warm breath on her ear made her shudder.

He let his fingers run up and down her arms, giving her goose bumps. Dropping a kiss on her shoulder, he slid his fingers across her belly. He slowly worked his way upward toward her breasts, but stopped just short of touching them.

Her breath caught in her throat and her nipples had already hardened in anticipation.

He paused a moment to see if she would ask him to touch her there, but he continued his assault when she said nothing. He bent his head down to kiss her stomach from her belly button to the underside of her breasts, being very careful not to touch them until she asked.

"Please?"

"Yes?"

"Touch my breasts...please...Sir."

His cock lurched when he heard the lust in her voice. He didn't need to be asked twice. He cupped a breast in each hand, lifting one to his lips and swirling his tongue around the nipple before he sucked it into his mouth.

She arched her back and moaned as he nibbled with his teeth, warmth flooding her body.

He released her nipple to roll it between his thumb and finger before turning his mouth to her other breast.

She clutched the arms of the chair, the heat low in her belly making her restless. Her hips began to gyrate slowly in anticipation.

He grinned and moved a hand between her thighs, stroking the sensitive skin lightly, teasing her.

She moaned, lifting her hips toward him, her clit already burning and begging for contact. Her eyes snapped open when he stopped touching her, waiting for her to tell him what she wanted.

"Rub it."

"Rub what, dear?" He enjoyed teasing her. His cock was throbbing as he watched her squirm in frustration.

"Please rub my clit."

He didn't answer, but his fingers tickled along her thigh, getting closer to her pussy.

She quivered in anticipation, until finally, ever so lightly, his thumb pressed on her clit.

"You're sure?" Now he was just being mean.

"God, yes!"

He began to move his thumb in small circles around her clit.

She felt her entire body flush with heat as he massaged her clit, using her own moisture for lubrication. She fell back into the chair and couldn't help rocking against his hand—she was losing control.

Just as her legs began to quiver, he pulled his hand away.

"Please," she whispered.

"What?" he grabbed her chin, forcing her to meet his gaze. "I couldn't hear you."

"Please," her voice trembled.

"Please what?" His eyed bored into hers.

"Please...fuck me. I...I need it."

"Oh, is that so?" He flung her onto the bed, spread her knees roughly, and sank into her with one fluid motion.

She cried out and tried to writhe under him, but he didn't allow her to move.

"Look at me," he ordered. "Look at me!" He slapped her thigh, leaving a red handprint.

"Yes, Sir."

"Good girl. You're going to watch me fuck you." He withdrew, causing her to shudder, and slowly pushed back in until he bottomed out.

Again and again, she watched his cock slide in and out of her pussy, coated in her juices. As her brain melted, her eyes slipped closed.

He quickly pulled out and slammed his cock back into her with such force that she whimpered. "I told you to watch."

"Y-yes, Sir. I'm sorry, Sir." She tried to concentrate on watching his cock disappear into her pussy as she grew more and more slick with every thrust.

He alternated between short quick plunges and long slow thrusts that threatened to turn her inside out. He relished the look on her face as she watched his cock take her again and again. Knowing he had the power to drive her crazy only made him hotter.

"Dammit!" he hissed when she let her eyes slip closed again. "That's it!" He pulled out and tossed her onto her stomach. "Get on your damn knees, whore."

She did as she was told, her juices beginning to run down her thighs.

"If you can't listen, I'll have to punish you." He spanked her and watched his handprint appear on her ass, reminding her that she belonged to him.

She bit her lip, expecting another spanking.

He waited, watching her sway gently as she breathed.

"Please...I was wrong. Correct me." She turned to look at him. "Please."

"Listen better next time." He laid another handprint on the other side of her ass.

"Yes, Sir."

"I think that will do—for now."

"Yes, S—"

Before she could finish speaking, he'd grabbed her hips and buried himself to the hilt in her slick pussy. He leaned over and whispered into her ear. "Though, I think I may still be a little angry." He pulled back and slammed into her again, his balls slapping against her.

She moaned when he reached around her and cupped her breasts roughly, twisting her nipples as he thrust into her. Again and again, he pounded into her, punishing her with pleasure. Hard and fast, he slammed his cock into her pussy.

She couldn't take it anymore. "Please, Sir."

"Yes, bitch?"

"Please..."

He slammed into her again and she moaned.

"Please, may I..." she bit her lip as he continued thrusting. "May I cum, please, Sir?"

He pounded into her again, feeling her shudder around him, knowing how close she was to losing control. "Yes, you may—but I want to hear it." He continued thrusting.

There was no holding back once she had permission. She moaned. "Oh, God, yes."

She forgot to breathe as her entire body tensed, waves of pleasure crashing over her, threatening to drown her. "Oh, fuck."

He grinned behind her as her pussy clenched like a vise around his cock. He pushed harder and faster, slapping against her until she screamed his name. It took all he had to keep from cumming inside her right then.

He groaned as he felt her relax beneath him. "All done then, darling?" he asked wryly, dropping a kiss on her back.

She tried desperately to pull enough air into her lungs to answer. "Yes, Sir."

"Good." He pulled out slowly, causing her to shiver. "Now get to the shower and clean yourself up." He watched the moisture drip down her legs. "You're a mess."

"Yes, Sir." She dragged herself off the bed and into the bathroom.

He watched her through the glass, appreciating the way her breasts rose as she raised her arms to shampoo her hair. When she turned away from him to rinse her head, he snuck in behind her and grabbed the sponge. After adding some soap, he started to make small circles across her back.

"Mmm...you're too good to me," she said, squeezing the excess water out of her hair and adding conditioner.

"You'll make it up to me." He circled her ass cheeks with the sponge, working gently over the spots that were still red.

"Yes, Sir." She turned around so he could wash her chest.

He washed her stomach, mesmerized by the rise and fall of her breasts as she breathed. "Beautiful."

"Thank you, Sir."

He dropped his head to pull one pink nipple into his mouth, trailing the sponge below her navel. As he nibbled, he nudged her legs apart, dragging the sponge across her sensitive sex. When she moaned, he knew he had her right where he wanted her—warm and willing. He freed her breast and withdrew the sponge.

"Sir?"

"Wash me." He placed the sponge in her hand and turned so she could reach his back.

"Yes, Sir--but I won't need the sponge."

He relaxed as her warm, soapy hands slid across his back, rubbing away any tension. He grinned when her hands slipped south and cupped his buttocks, squeezing and caressing his cheeks.

She was thrown off guard when he suddenly spun around to capture her lower lip between his teeth. He pressed his still hard cock into her soapy hands and released her lip.

As he watched, one of her hands cupped his balls and gently massaged them while her other hand began to slide up and down the length of his cock. He groaned as she teased him, circling the head of his cock lightly with her finger, then tickling the sensitive spot just behind his balls before resuming rhythmic strokes. Up and down, his cock slid against her soapy palm.

"Mmm...I think that's clean enough."

"Sir? I respectfully disagree. I hope you won't have to punish me."

He eyed her suspiciously as she reached for the bottle of soap. "What are you doing?"

She poured some soap into her palm. "This, Sir." After rubbing her hands together, she reached for her breasts and slowly lathered them, teasing him as she caressed herself. She gently twisted her nipples, knowing it would nearly kill him.

His cock twitched as he watched, and he was about ready to pounce on her when she kneeled in front of him. "You little slut!"

"Yes, Sir." She reached for his cock and pressed him into the valley between her breasts. Ever so slowly, she leaned back and forth, his cock sliding up and down between her warm, slippery tits.

"Oh, God." He watched the head of his cock disappear and reappear between her breasts, up and down, with a maddeningly slow rhythm.

"I hope I am not disappointing you, Sir," she said, grinning.

"Don't get smug with me, bitch." He grabbed her tits and thrust against her until his balls ached for release.

"Stand up, whore." He pulled away from her and stepped under the water, rinsing off the soap. As she got to her feet, he grabbed her by the hips and dragged her to him. The soap ran off her breasts and he couldn't resist another taste.

She whimpered as his tongue circled one sensitive bud, inhaled sharply as his teeth nibbled, and allowed him to push her back against the wall.

He slid one hand up her side and raised her arm above her head before turning to torture her other nipple. He raised her other arm and pinned her wrists against the wall with one hand, then raised his head to kiss her. As his tongue parted her lips, his fingers nudged her legs apart.

She moaned into his mouth when his fingers found her still swollen clit. Her legs threatened to melt as he circled her sensitive spot again, his fingers already soaked with her wetness. She felt his cock nudge her thigh as he moved closer.

Continuing his assault on her mouth, he released her clit and reached around to cup her ass as he slid inside her. She was so hot and so wet; he knew he wouldn't last long. "I hope you're ready, slut."

"Yes, Sir," she purred, her hips gyrating against him.

"Good girl." His fingers dug into her ass as he began thrusting in and out of her. He watched her eyes glaze over, her face flush more with every stroke.

She could hardly stand it. Even with the cold tile against her back, she was burning up. His cock stoked the flames with every thrust. Her legs shook under her, and she was in danger of losing control. She pleaded with her eyes, unable to speak.

"Yes, you may," he took pity on her. He braced himself, knowing he was a goner as soon as she started to cum.

She felt him press into her, grinding his pelvis against her clit. It was all she could take. Her knees gave out and his arms were all that kept her from hitting the floor as she bucked helplessly against him, screaming his name as her pussy clenched around his cock.

He let her arms fall to his shoulders and held her ass tightly with both hands, slamming into her pussy hard and fast. After a few final strokes, he grunted his own release, cumming deep in her pussy as it spasmed tightly around his cock.

He wrapped his arms around her and braced against the wall with the last bit of strength he had left in his legs, trying to catch his breath.

She collapsed against his chest, her breath coming in short, shallow gasps. "Oh...my...God," she sighed.

"You rang?" he grinned and lifted his head off her shoulder to steal a kiss.

"Mmm. Thank you, Sir."

"We're getting pruny. Let's wash up and get you to bed." He pulled her under the water again.

"Yes, Sir." She surrendered to another kiss, her fingers tracing his back as the water ran over them. "I'd love to go to bed with you," she murmured.