Yes, Sir.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Sir." i feel a flood of worry envelop me, though i know He won't do anything i can't handle. . . i'm mostly certain.

"Get up. I want you on the bed; spread for Me."

A tremor runs through me, though it's nothing compared to the adrenaline rush as i move carefully to my feet, and crawl onto the bed. Watching Him as inconspicuously as possible as He moves to the dresser, i fail to lie comfortably on my back. Knowing i should be spread for Him by the time He turns around, i resort to bending my knees splayed and vulnerable as i slightly lift my ass off the bed.

In His return, the quick glance i skim over Him reveals nothing of His intentions, and i'm frightfully in the dark in His plans to remind me of my place. This game is intoxicating, has me both shaking with uncertainty and the urgency of need.

Taking my wrists, He ties them quickly above me and secures them to the headboard. Looking down over His handiwork, He grazes my skin with his finger tips- down my cheek and between my breasts, over my ribs and rests on my hip bone.

"Now about this hungry, hot pussy i've been hearing so much about . . . she hasn't received hardly any attention at all tonight . . . "

Nodding, i reflexively test my restraints, sensitive to the touch "Yes, Sir. i've been hoping You would allow that to change."

"You've been hoping for what? Now's the time to speak- while you can." He seems amused by this, and i close my eyes, groaning, as His touch moves slowly to my inner thigh.

"Hmmphh. . . Sir, i want Your cock inside me- stretching me, hurting me, bringing me ecstasy. . . Sir. . ."

Abruptly, two fingers are knuckle-deep into my needy pussy and my breath catches in my throat. Finding it hard to continue, i let my hips describe my need as i push them up to receive His touch.

"Yes, you certainly aren't lying about wanting it." He smiles down at me, and i gasp as he curves his fingers up into me, blinding me with pleasure, "Now about that reminder . . ."

Watching as his wet fingers retreat and find my clit, stroking it teasingly, he pulls away his touch, "Lift your knees to your chest and hold them like that for Me."

Obeying, i look up at Him, totally exposed, my every nerve sings, attuned to Him as He quickly ties them in place as well.

Pleased with His quick rope-work, He reaches between my legs again and flicks my clit. "Again, I'm tired of reminding you that W/we're not here for your pleasure. I think W/we'll have a little reminder."

Quickly attaching a small clamp to my engorged clit, He stands back to watch as i gasp, thrash, and mewl pathetically. ****

"OH! God! Sir! Please!"

The pain is something i can barely see through, a blinding sort of ache that demands to be noticed at all times. His presence is all the more potent- his demeanor one without compromise, and i can't seem to escape it. Rolling my hips helplessly i let out small incoherent whines- the butt plug and clamp contributing to the larger message- and it's an effective reinforcement of His will.

"Tell Me again," He says calmly through my frenzied begging and pleading for mercy. "What does your needy pussy want- and try to leave your clit out of it- W/we'll see about that if you're good."

"Your . . ." i manage, pulling at the ropes uselessly and trying to keep the position He requested- i can barely choke out a coherent string of words, "Your cock. . . Sir, i want . . . Your cock filling. . . me, Oh, God, Sir! If it'd . . .. please You. . .Please Sir, i'd like You to take me . . . Please!"

"you're a virgin, aren't you?"

"Yes, Sir!"

"you want your Dom to relieve you of that burden?"

"Oh, Godd, Sir, Please!" i'm all but shaking now.

"There's something else that belongs to Me that i want first, but before that, W/we need to finish what W/we started earlier."

Moving carefully around my helpless frame, his thighs frame my face- my hair splayed out like a halo around me as He looks down. Cock looking angry in His grip, He moves it achingly near my lips, and my tongue reaches for it. Moving one hand behind my head for support, He feeds His engorged member to me slowly. Squirming only slightly now, well acquainted with the throbbing ache between my legs and from my sore ass, i welcome the sensation of its broad head parting my quivering lips. My eyes close in a satisfaction i'm surprised at- the pleasure painted over His face my reward. Slowly rocking into my mouth, i can do little else but suck greedily what i'm given- wish for each inch to be pumped similarly into my throbbing, achingly empty cunt. His building orgasm becomes more and more urgent as His thrusts become less and less controlled, rather frantic and insatiable, the friction of hot sucking mouth no longer enough. The frenzied darting of my tongue becomes a mere frustration as he begins to fuck my mouth, ignoring my gag reflex that seems to milk his dick effectively. It seems inevitable- I can almost taste His cum when just as suddenly He pulled out of my mouth with a groan.

Unsure, i move my jaw to relieve some of the tenseness as He moves quickly down my body.

"Sir?" dazed, i squirm, blinking uncertainly up at Him, instantly missing the feel of his throbbing insistence.

"Relax your ass." He orders, no-nonsense.

i'm immediately shaken out of my lusty haze as He grips the butt plug and slides it out of me.

"Sir?" my voice is high in a pitchy panic- the plug was one thing, uncomfortable, sure, but at least it was reasonably small- surely His cock won't fit inside me!

"I told you to relax. Do as i say." Speaking through gritted teeth, i know he won't have mercy on my already sore and inexperienced ass. i whimper, knowing there's no way out- combating the need to protect my own somewhat straitlaced sexuality with the hunger to please Him. i groan, my eyes shut tight as i feel the blunt tip of His hot cock press against me.

He's staring down at me, expectant, and in my swimming rush of screaming denial and my lust for His ownership of my needy, taut body, i struggle to spit out the plea i know he's waiting to hear.

"Please, Sir . . ." i stutter, willing myself against my will.

He impatiently flicks at the clamp and i squeal in surprise, i know what He wants, and i don't miss his meaning in the reminder between my pussy lips.

"PleaseSirtakemyass,Please?" i sputter, shaking, and i realize part of me, for all the agonizing fear of the act, really craves it.

" Slower, i don't quite buy it." His cock is proud in His grip, and He has enough self control to wait until i beg thoroughly. As if to punctuate His patience, He reaches for a bottle of lube on the bedside table, looking expectantly at me.

"Please, Sir, please fuck my virgin ass. i want nothing more than to feel Your cock inside me, please, Sir, take me!"

A small groan escapes His lips, and i can't look away from Him. As i'm lying with my knees to my chest, and my hands tied uselessly above me, i realize i'm His fuck doll, and the thought inflames me. my chest is heaving with every nervous breath- the pressure, while not entirely foreign, is still uncomfortable as i fight the urge to clench and tense up- i know nothing good will come of it. Though involuntarily whimpering, i still am grateful for His deliberate entrance, slow and patient. His eyes are near shut as i try to control my fitful twisting, pushing out to accept Him. Dragging into my asshole agonizingly slow, inch by inch, He digs His fingers into my backside, holding me open to Him, curling me up into this ball of need there exclusively for His satisfaction.

My head thrown back, eyes clenched shut, my thighs are tensed and i can't help but feel an overwhelming desire and desirability- my body the only thing on His mind, my tightness and willingness accommodating to His needs. Bottoming out inside me, He holds still for a moment. The slick, thick member inside me throbbing and i reflexively squeeze around Him, making him moan. He's inside of me, and i can feel it with every breath, i can feel His heartbeat through His throbbing dick, His essence, His manhood, His gratification- and at the apex of this maelstrom of sensation and tenseness is His body joined with mine. His sub- His possession to use for His pleasure- His.

Moving slowly, his grip is tight as the taut string of need that has uncoiled within both of U/us. As His body rocks slowly in and out of me, i learn to accept the foreign pressure and find a sly compromise to my discomfort- coupled with the throbbing of my sore and tortured clit, the slow, long thrusts of His cock pulls a moan from my parted lips.

"Ohh. . . Sir. . ." I gasp totally unable and unwilling to move. The tightness around Him is such that i fear i will tear something within me should i shift. The strange satisfaction is an alarming one as it dawns on me that this intrusion is now a welcome one, and i'm grateful that his methodic strokes keep my inexperience in mind.

Reaching down, he strokes the swollen lips of my pussy, and i sigh, my back arching off the bed, it occurs to me what exactly it is that i want, and look up at the mask of pleasure he's wearing. i can see the need ever-ripening and i know, oh, i know I want it more than i want my own release. What's better than reveling in my own greedy come is the satisfaction of bringing on His.

"Sir," i gasp, trying to stay relaxed as His thrusts become more aggressive, pushing and dragging in and out of me with such brutal force i gasp out in fresh pain, slicked over the sensation i was growing accustomed to. "S-s-sirr, pleeeease give your little slut Your come, please fill me with Your hot seed in-(Ooh!) --side- God, Sir, please! Please give Your toy-" Some feral noise erupts from Him, and my moans refuse to die down. To my surprise (and admittedly shame) my own orgasm is building inside me.

"Yes." His voice has a new sound to it, it's wringed out and strained in the promise of ecstasy, His eyes now completely shut, and His strong grip on my ass only contributes to the chaos of sensation He's forced me into. The friction is unbearable, torturous, sumptuous, and the jagged rhythm of his hips stops all at once- with the tensing of his body. Reaching down near where our bodies join, He rips the clamp off of me in one clean swipe.

Blind with shock, the screaming pain of my swollen clit with the flood of His come totally overwhelms me. Naturally my whole body clenches to combat the sting, making for an agonizing tension around His thick cock. Shuddering at the feel of my intimate muscles pulling, my sudden rigidity is essentially milking Him as He releases into His sub, sapping Him of His essence, sapping Him momentarily of strength, and His body folds on top of mine.

"Thank You, Sir." my voice is weak, when i find it again.

Answering by slowly pulling out of my well-used ass, He kisses the gasp that pierces the languid, post-coital ambiance. There is tempered lust hanging heavy in the dim room- i feel it rousing stealthily and try to ignore my own wanton pining. The feel of His warmth against me is comforting as the ropes are quickly made useless- they are tugged loose and dropped at the side of the bed. Smelling of sex, and aroused beyond comprehension, i hesitantly stretch the length of the bed.

"you handled yourself well, I'm pleased."

"Thank You, Sir, for giving me the pleasure of Your cock."

It still feels foreign to me, being so formal, especially when i feel swooning overtures and familiar caress is appropriate. This formality, this restraint, though, is what is required- and it makes me a little sad.

Lying beside me, He crochets the distance between U/us i despise with a lingering, affectionate stroke of my cheek. Leaning in, He tilts my face towards Him. Eager for this warmth and intimacy my lips part to welcome a probing, inquisitive kiss. The passionate brush of tongue and the tangling of locks in insistent fingers, i feel myself being pulled to Him, a cup tilted to receive the mead of lust. Moaning at the pleasure of His body against mine, i move to conform to Him. He guides my body above Him and i whimper a little at the soreness between my legs.

Knowingly, He hums a low note of concern as a teasing touch circles my puffy clit. It isn't so much painful as hyper sensitive and He seems to know this. All but purring, my hips thrust towards Him blindly, and He smiles, amused at His effect on me.

"your pussy wants some attention, doesn't she?" He positions me to His liking as He speaks- my thighs spread over his hips, straddling Him. As it is, W/we haven't wasted much time in undressing- i make a mental note of where my thong and garter belt have been tossed- and my dress, short as it is, covers His hand.

"Take off your dress." He pulls his touch away and i suppress a whimper and undo the zipper in the side and wriggle slightly resulting in a grind against His pubic bone as i pull the dress up and over my head. Tossing it aside, i smooth down my curls. Left only in my thigh-highs and black demi bra, i can't help but blush despite the fact that my current position isn't even the most exposed i have been tonight.

His eyes wander the contour of my body, appraising silently as my chest heaves in nervousness. "You've been waiting to enjoy the touch of Your Dom, haven't you?" He cups the ripe jut of my chest above my ribs with a firmness that makes me sigh, and His touch wanders down my sides. Squirming, sensitive to the light tease, i nod in agreement.

"YessssSir," i hiss impatiently, wanting to alleviate what feels like a constant tease.

"It's been how long since I last allowed you to come?" He rakes his nails over my mound, smiling faintly at the squeal he elicits.

"Ohh! Too long!" i answer immediately.

"What did you say?" His tone sharpens and regret floods me. Gripping my clit firmly between his forefinger and thumb, He squeezes the sensitive nub painfully, punctuating my tumbled apology.

"Sir! -Ooh!- i only meant that i want --Gasp!- i'm sorry for being so-God!- Please, Sir, let me come!" The pain has slowly morphed into a searing pleasure and the throb and release of His grip has me panting above Him, writhing shamelessly.

"It's been quite a while, hasn't it?" He seems to mentally recount, nonchalant as He releases my clit from His grip and a gasp from my lips.

"Over a month, I think, does that sound right to you?" He's pleased at His effect on me- nearly folded on top of Him- He penetrates my tight cunt quickly with two thick fingers, pumping them and immediately finding a sweet spot inside me. i gasp and moan, digging my nails into the bedspread on either side of Him as He brings me dangerously close to the edge. The methodic sawing has me moaning, the presence of His sure touch a welcome one, but slightly painful.

"Though, your hot, greedy, dripping pussy will have to wait even longer still since You seemed to have forgotten how you speak to your Dom." He admonishes as i nearly sob, "you are expected to tell me before you come so I can stop, do you understand?" He warns.

"Yes Sir."

Twisting his digits inside me, He slips a thumb over my clit and lightly strokes it. i can do little else but cry out for Him as He continues my slow torture.

"You may beg." He seems nonchalant as i whine helplessly above Him.

"Sir, i want to come so badly, please! i want You with everything i have. Please Sir, please, let me come for You, please make Your selfish sub come ahhh-" i whine as he pushes another finger into me and i nearly lose control.

"Sir, permission to come?" i gasp, urgent, breathy.

"No," His tone stern, "Endure."

His pace increases and i bite my bottom lip in pleasure, his fingers stretching me feel bigger than what i'm used to. This welcome intrusion along with a quick, rapid tease of my clit is so overwhelming i'm forced to speak.

"Sir, i can't hold . . . please . . . please stop!" i whine, wishing i could ask to come instead.

"Very well." He looks up at my trembling frame and strokes his fingers over my lips.

"Your needy pussy seems to like Me now that W/we're better acquainted." He observes coolly.

i groan, "Yessss, very much, Sir." I can feel His hardness now, pressing up against me. A flash of depravity floods me and i grind against Him, trying to look too caught up in my frustration to notice His hard cock only millimeters away.

As if a lion with His prey, He grips me firmly and pulls me off of Him in one smooth, efficient motion. i find myself with my wrists held down on either side of my head.

"That was awfully bad of you." He scolds, slightly breathless.

my eyes widen, looking up at His dangerous posture, and i nod in agreement.

"i'm s-"

"Don't think it won't be dealt with." His shortness with me is something i'm not used to, "I thought I would let you come tonight. . ." He looks down at me thoughtfully, and i bite my tongue to keep from protesting. ". . . If you were good, that is." Prodding my knees apart with His, He looks down at me in a mix of hunger and disappointment.

His lips graze my neck dangerously, and His closeness is dizzying. Keeping my mouth shut seems to be the best idea.

With His touch dragging over me like a sheet, i know to keep my hands where they are as He reaches down to take ownership of my pussy.

"Who does this belong to again?" catlike, i arch up to his touch.

"You, Sir," i mewl as His teasing touch of my lips grows more forceful.

"And this? Who owns this?" The calm tone does nothing for my nerves, and it's all i can do to keep from begging openly for His cock.

"You, Sir, all of me belongs to You." i cry out as He thoughtfully strokes my clit.

"Hmm, yes it does." He agrees, kissing my pouting lips briefly between thoughts, and He shifts, His hot breath tickling my ear, "Continuing with that hypothetical, if you were being a good little sub, do you know how I would've let you come?"

i press against Him as much as I know I'll get away with, and my dripping cunt throbs for release. It definitely feels as though it's been a month.

He knows it's torture, this light dusting touch that makes me sigh and gasp and need him. Handing over all of my pleasure, my sexuality, my purring release or tantrums of frustration, it makes the sensation of his pressed button down against my smooth, bare skin all the more alluring, the ripeness of the tease all the more profound- and He knows it. He knows what He's doing to me and it's clouded all rational thought. All i want is His voice, His fingers, His cock defining me, destroying me, sewing me together into something worth more than what i offer Him- a possession, but a savored one.

"I would have given you the pleasure of My mouth, you know," He mocks my cooing plea with a quick bite to my earlobe.

Slick, stocking-clad thigh under His firm grip, He drags His hand down one thigh and trails slowly up the other in smooth strokes, avoiding my puffy, needy cunt.

"My tongue teasing your clit, humming around your lips, My fingers spreading you apart, making you writhe in pleasure, allowing that release you earned, the one you beg for." He growls in my ear and this tortuous tease is too much, "If you were a good sub." He pulls away and supports Himself on one arm as He looks over my writhing and carrying on, "But you're not, are you?"

"No, Sir." whimpering, i desperately wish to add that i'd like to be good for Him, want to please Him, but my need to feel this intense agony is so rich, it reaps its own rewards- a reach for pleasure so unlike anything else, i think i must do it on purpose.

"We're going to try this again, though, because I think you can redeem yourself and you still have something that belongs to Me."

He's left me lying, legs spread, pussy drenched, thighs quivering and my hands still up, book ending my parted lips. On His back, He looks over at me.