Yes Sir

Story Info
Her teasing cup runs over and she gets her just desserts.
1.1k words
4.13
39.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toyman
Toyman
29 Followers

She stood there trembling as she listened to the fading echoes of his footsteps. One hand against the wall waiting for the strength to return to her legs before she trusted herself to stand on her own.

The flashing colors still echoed in her mind as her orgasm transitioned from overwhelming sensation to pleasant memory. She could feel the odd sensation of her infidelity dripping down the inside of her thigh, warm at the tip but the shiny trail cooling in the air conditioned office.

She quickly reached over and turned the lock on her office door lest her boss walk in and find her behind the door with her panties around her ankles.

It hadn't taken much to push Scott over the edge.

The sexual tension was high as they flirted daily through the instant messenger. Rachel teased him unmercifully, constantly challenging him to put his money where his mouth was. It had started as empty suggestion although Rachel often fantasized about the things they discussed.

She had been raised a good girl but as she explored the wicked ways of the internet she knew she had discovered an inner sexual being that was far removed from her 10 year marriage.

She had found in Scott a bird of the same feather. He was 37 years old and just wasn't satisfied by the same old position with his wife. He did love her dearly and never imagined doing anything to jeopardize his life.

Rachel knew she had dragged him across that barrier. It was bound to happen. Rachel was a very attractive woman, 36 and fairly petite, she had a great body, tight ass and a winning smile. Her c cup tits turned many a head as she walked through the office.

Rachel wondered how many would turn now if they could see them now, glistening with Scotts saliva and sporting a light bite mark from when he had pressed her against the wall and reached down to yank her panties to the floor.

Scott had discovered her posting on collarme.com he now knew her intimate desires. He had immediately sent her an instant message. He had asked three simple questions.

Do you really wish to submit to someone? Do you really fantasize about being taken and having no control? Would you be ready if someone from collarme.com wanted you right this moment?

A shudder went through her well fucked pussy as she it had when she first read his message.

She had simply responded "Yes Sir."

She had heard him coming down the hall. He walked into her office and closed the door behind him.

He looked right through her for just a moment, seeing the fear, the excitement, the desire. He walked to her desk and said only, "If you have to stop say ORANGE."

She looked down a moment then up into his eyes "Yes Sir."

Rachel could see the fire of lust billow in his eyes.

Scott glanced at the small window looking out into the office and knew they could be seen at the desk. He reached down and took Rachel's wrist, half leading half dragging her to the corner behind the door where they couldn't be seen.

He snapped the lock on the door and turned and pressed Rachel back against the wall pinning her wrist against the rough textured wallpaper. His hand reached behind her head pulling her to him as his tongue invaded her lips. He reached down and pulled her blouse from her skirt, pushing it up and collecting her bra as he went. The fabric bunched under her chin as her tits sprang free and Scott left her lips to take her breast in his mouth sucking insistently. It was just then that he bit her passionately with a soft growl of a man that has denied himself for a long time and suddenly can indulge.

He held the blouse up with one hand and the other reached down quickly pushing her panties down around her knees before sliding up again the rubbing the slippery lips of her anxious pussy. Finding her so wet already her pressed her down.

Rachel awkwardly got to her knees and began to free his manhood from the expensive wool slacks. She gobbled him hungrily as he was freed. Rachel began to eagerly worship the first cock she had touched since she had married ten years prior. She slid him deep within her mouth, cupping his balls with one hand and keeping her pussy happy with the other.

Scott wasted no time, as soon as he was rigid he pulled Rachel to her feet , turned her to the wall, paused just a second as they heard the loud voices of coworkers walking past, and plunged his hardness deep within Rachel's aching sex. The only thing separating this from a rape was her consent. Scott took her deeply pulling her hips forcefully onto his rock solid cock. He pushed her blouse high up her back exposing her as much as he was able without ceasing to fuck her. Rachel pressed her legs tight together to grip his cock all the tighter and her panties slipped to her ankles with their passionate thrusting.

Scott grabbed her hair and pulled her upright, pressing her nipples into the rough texture wall. He purposely moved her back and forth rubbing her tits against it causing amazing sensations that connected directly to her pussy. Scott reached around and rubbed her pussy from above. Rachel's mind spun with being passionately taken, in her office during work hours, against the wall with her panties around her ankles like a cheap whore and quickly fell into the throes of the most powerful orgasm she had ever experienced. It was even more intense due to the fact that she couldn't scream out in her passion and instead settled her digging her finger nails into the wall.

Scott wasn't far behind. Her watched as Rachel began to shudder, her sexy ass rotating wildly on his cock as he took her over and over with each thrust. The grasping of her tight pussy as she came milked his cum from deep inside his balls, stream after stream of his hot cum filled Rachel as he thrust deep inside letting himself empty within her.

Pausing a minute to catch his breath Scott slipped slowly from the warm embrace of her pussy. He turned her around and kissed her deeply before pressing her down till she leaned forward and took his slippery cock into her lips and sucked him clean of their frantic fucking.

He smiled and tucked himself back in before kissing her once again. "Take that home to Adam now. I'll cover the rest of the day here."

Rachel looked at Scott smiling, imagining how she would share her cum filled pussy with her husband without him becoming suspicious. "Yes Sir."

Toyman
Toyman
29 Followers