Yes Sir

Story Info
As a maid, Gemma is forced to multitask.
5.9k words
4.5
52.1k
46

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marx810
marx810
947 Followers

Not everyone was able to say this and thoroughly mean it but Gemma enjoyed her job. She genuinely really loved it. Some people might find it very hard to believe the maid in that regard, especially when they see the sheer size of the mansion that she alone was in charge of keeping clean. But it wasn't as crazy as it seemed.

True, if she tried to clean all of it everyday then it would be impossible. But she cleaned it in sections. And her bosses were pretty clean people so for the most part her job was a lot of dusting and maintaining. There were only three people, including her, who lived there regularly anymore so most of the rooms weren't even in use. From her count, there were at least five bedrooms alone that no one had slept in for years. But short of her own, she wasn't supposed to be cleaning the bedrooms that were in use anyway, short of laundering the sheets.

Currently, Gemma was working on the dining room. Like most of the rooms in the mansion, it was much bigger than the three people it had been necessary for. It was almost humorous to think of it sometimes. But nonetheless, Gemma quickly went through the room with a perfectionist's eye. It was always a little more...tricky...to be thorough about the cleaning aspect of her job when the man of the house got home.

Gemma swayed her hips to the music that was playing in the distance while she dusted and wiped things down. The lady of the house's taste in music was of the more hip hop genre today and Gemma did like music she could dance to. It just made the day go by faster. It reminded Gemma that she needed to see her pretty soon as the maid looked at her watch. Finishing off the small figure of an eagle that she had been dusting, Gemma looked around the room, giving it a once over, following that up with an approving nod as she left the dining room into the main hall towards the source of the music.

Lyra Gunn, the woman of the house, was an up and coming artist so unlike her husband, she was at home most of the time, usually working on paintings and sculptures. The thing that made her popularity steadily grow was that her style was all over the place. Her signature was in the details and the emotions that her art brought out of people, but the subject matter was a little bit of everything.

The music Gemma had been dancing to in the other room was partially Lyra's muse. She always listened to music as she worked and the kind of music always went with the emotions she was trying to elicit. Usually hip hop meant sculptures. She said the beats helped her keep a rhythm as she worked. However, Lyra's passion for her art also meant that she tended to be very forgetful about the fact that time continued to go on around her, which was where Gemma came in.

Gemma entered the room, going no further than the doorway, waving to get Lyra's attention. This did work on occasion, but that was pretty rare and depended entirely on if Lyra was already facing the doorway. Unfortunately, with the work that Lyra did, getting her attention in any shocking ways could mess up what she was doing. But the two women had a system for these things. Gemma balled her hands into fists and rapped softly but erratically on the door.

Lyra paused after a few seconds of this, her body stopping entirely as if she were frozen, as her head suddenly darted to the source of the intrusion to the rhythm. Lyra was a very...peculiar woman. Not so much in her physical appearance. She was strikingly beautiful after all. Even covered in clay and dust, with most of her skin covered by her large apron and her long brown hair tied up in a hastily done bun, her strong features still had an innate sensuality to them. All make-up ever did for Lyra was to deage her ever so slightly so that she looked to be in her twenties as opposed to her thirties.

The peculiarities were more with her actions. Lyra's head cocked sharply to the side as she acknowledged Gemma, her only movement being her eyelids as they blinked. Gemma always thought that Lyra moved like an owl in times like these with her naturally stern face and sudden, jerky movements. Lyra suddenly looked up at the large clock on the wall and then back to Gemma before clapping her hands, causing the music to stop. "Thank you. Lost track of time." Lyra spoke, her Australian accent echoing through the large room.

Gemma immediately straightened her composure, with her hands behind her back and quickly nodded. "No problem, ma'am. It's what I'm here for."

"Yes it is." Lyra bluntly agreed, stepping down from the step ladder she was using and wiping off her hands after she'd put away her chiseling tools. "What do you think of the sculpture?"

Gemma gulped. Lyra was a creature of indifference in almost everything. Her steady expression was always there and rarely changed despite anything that was said or done to her. If someone called her an ugly bitch to her face, she would simply reply that it was their opinion and that she'd received more compliments than critiques on her appearance and she'd go on about her business as if nothing had been said. However, Lyra was extremely sensitive about her art. So whenever Lyra asked Gemma for the layman's opinion on her work, it always made the maid nervous that she'd say the wrong thing.

"Um...to be honest, ma'am...it's kind of scary." To make sure to err on the side of caution, Gemma usually went with the emotions of the piece more than any physical specifics of it. And considering Lyra continued to ask her on occasion, that was apparently acceptable.

Lyra cocked her head to the side again and looked back at the sculpture. "Scary? Explain."

Gemma bit her bottom lip, fidgeting slightly. "He just...looks so furious..." Gemma mumbled, looking over it. The sculpture in question was a life-size representation of a long haired muscular man on his knees, seemingly screaming at the sky. Upon closer inspection, you could see a damaged pair of wings on his back, partially hidden by the awkward stance which looked off-balance and just...painful.

"It's the fall of Lucifer." Lyra stated, causing Gemma to jump. Lyra had a bad habit of moving very quietly, especially when you were distracted by something, which her art had a habit of doing. Pairing this with her tendency of being somewhat oblivious to personal boundaries, if you weren't on your toes then your nerves would be shot to pieces.

Gemma took a deep breath and quickly recovered from the shock of Lyra being suddenly right next to her. "You're making him out to be very sympathetic. It's an interesting take..."

Lyra's eyes darted to Gemma's, an intense gaze on her face. "I find the story unfortunate. Some choices can be so definitive that once it's done there's no turning back. He loses a literal paradise for a literal Hell all because of a very bad choice. I'd assume the moment of realization would have been quite...intense."

Intense was the right word. Lyra got very passionate about her art. As her eyes bore into Gemma's, they didn't seem to be blinking nearly enough, but despite the closeness and intensity, Gemma stood her ground and calmly nodded. "Yes, ma'am. I think it will be a very powerful piece. It makes me a little uneasy, but I like it."

"Thank you." Lyra nodded, finally breaking eye contact. "The exhibition will start shortly. I am going to take a shower. Would you please pick an outfit for me?"

"Of course, ma'am." Gemma replied eagerly. "How would you like to look tonight?"

Lyra paused at the question, staring ahead as she contemplated the answer. Another jerky, owl-like movement later Lyra finally responded. "Something classy. Use your judgement. I suppose it should be somewhat sexy as well."

Gemma nodded again. "Yes, ma'am. It will be waiting for you when you get out. Should I make you something to eat before you go as well?"

"Yes, thank you." Lyra answered. "Nothing big. And do tell me when Reggie arrives, won't you? You know how he is and I would prefer not to be late."

"Yes ma'am. Right away." Gemma agreed before quickly making her way up the main stairs and into the Master bedroom. She had to fight the urge to linger. This bedroom was one of the rooms that she wasn't in for very long because she was only allowed when sent for a specific reason and she was to leave once that reason was done with. In the past it had always been to replace the sheets or to pick out an outfit for Lyra. Gemma took pride in the fact that her opinion on the matter was so highly valued. She might not be an art aficionado but fashion, she could do.

However, art was exactly the reason she tended to linger when in this room. While the large king-sized bed was a very impressive centerpiece, a variety Lyra's paintings were hung around the walls. There was always so much detail in them that you could easily find new things when you looked long enough. But Gemma was snapped out of her gazes as she heard Lyra in the adjoining room heading to her bathroom. She straightened up and went past the bedroom into the walk-in closet.

The term kid in a candy store always rang true for this closet. Lyra had so many beautiful dresses to choose from. Really, any of them would work for the exhibition with the exception of the ball gowns which would be a bit much, but Lyra had a specific idea for what she wanted, and Gemma wouldn't let her down. She walked through the dresses, picking up a blue one, her own reflection catching her eye as she spared a moment to make sure she would be presentable when Reginald arrived.

What Gemma wore and the dress in her hand couldn't have been more different. Reginald was peculiar in his own way as well, though his urges were a lot easier to pin down. His chosen wardrobe for Gemma was a two-piece French maid uniform, with neither the top nor the bottom leaving much to the imagination. Sure, all necessary parts were technically covered but the uniform wouldn't look out of place in a porno, not that Gemma minded. She thought it was really cute and genuinely liked the way she filled it out, but it was very blatant about its sex appeal.

The dress she held on the other hand was all about subtly, from the slight cleavage up top to the leg slit at the bottom. It was exactly what Lyra wanted. Eye catching but still fancy and mysterious. Gemma held it against herself and looked in the mirror again. Lyra was taller and had slightly lighter skin and hair when compared to Gemma's olive complexion and jet-black tresses, but it still had the same effect. It would do.

Once Gemma was sure of the dress, she was able to quickly get the matching shoes, bag and all other accessories, including the make-up so that it was all ready for Lyra when she got out. Satisfied, Gemma left the bedroom and headed back downstairs to the kitchen.

Just as with the clothing, Lyra was very specific about her food. She'd let Gemma know this on more than one occasion and even something as simple as a sandwich had to have the right balance of meat and condiments, the bread needed to be toasted just the right way and it had to be cut into quarters. Thankfully, it usually took Lyra a bit of time to shower and get dressed, even with everything laid out, which gave Gemma the time she needed to get it right.

Her eyes bulged as a device began to vibrate on her thigh. Gemma instinctively grinned, reaching into the pouch connected to her stockings which housed her phone. During work hours, her phone was basically just a way for her to remain in contact with her employers. With the house as big as it was, it would get quite maddening finding anyone otherwise. It was also connected to the security system and in this case, the motion detectors that let her know that someone was pulling into the driveway who had a key to the gate.

Gemma smiled warmly at the phone and then remembered to message Lyra to let her know that her husband had just arrived. She whistled happily as she methodically cut the meat while waiting for the bread to toast. She knew the moment Reginald entered Gunn Manor as he immediately messaged her for her location. Gemma told him she was in the kitchen and looked back at the toast as it had just now popped up. Maybe she could still do this.

Gemma had been spreading a thin layer of mayonnaise on the toast when she heard the door open. She looked up with a wide smile as Reginald entered. He always had an aura of importance at all times. And it was a confidence that didn't devolve into arrogance. Gemma always found that interesting because from a glance, he was a very unassuming man. He was slightly taller than average and not overly muscular, but in general, there was nothing intimidating or overly special about him. And yet somehow, he managed to be both effortlessly.

But even without the aura of importance, you would have to notice something from the way he was dressed. He was in a suit that looked more expensive than a suit had any right to be and Gemma knew for a fact that it was just one of many, like Lyra's dresses. His short brown hair looked the same. It was clearly professionally done. And when he smiled, they were the whitest teeth you'd ever seen. Reginald was obviously a man who cared a great deal about his appearance.

"Good afternoon, Sir. How was your day?" Gemma asked happily as she continued to specifically place the meat slices onto the sandwich, noting as Reginald got steadily closer to her.

"So busy..." Reginald sighed, his deep voice rumbling as he spoke. "Meetings, meetings and more meetings. I feel if I even have to see another presentation..."

"Hopefully your wife's art exhibition doesn't count in that, Sir." Gemma replied casually, now feeling her employer right behind her and unlike his wife, he was very clear on what personal boundaries were. Everything he did was deliberate.

"Is that tonight?" He asked with genuine surprise in his voice. "No. That's happening on Friday."

"You two are going to the gala on Friday. Today is the exhibition." Gemma corrected, gasping slightly as she felt Reginald almost hugging her from behind from being so close to her as he rested his hands on the counter. She was pretty damn sure he was smelling her hair.

"Oh. Well then. Don't know what I'd do without you, Gemma. So hard to keep all of these things straight." Reginald didn't make any attempt to hide his actions, now running his fingers through Gemma's hair. He always seemed to be a fan of how long it was, going well past her waist when it was down and completely covering her back.

"It...it is very hard, Sir." Gemma moaned softly as she felt his hips pressing against her. "But that's why I'm here. To make...hard situations easier for you..." She glanced over to the unfinished sandwich, and bit her lower lip.

Reginald growled lustfully at Gemma's not so hidden taunt. No longer was he so focused on his maid's hair, but instead reached around to grip her more than ample breasts in each hand, pulling her away from the counter.

"Sir..." Gemma softly protested, despite not making any motion whatsoever to stop his advances. "Your wife is going to be waiting for that." She pointed to the counter.

"Are you implying that I should wait instead?" He asked sternly, taking advantage of the bare shoulders that Gemma's small top leant her, allowing him to kiss her bare skin as he continued to fondle her through the silky material. "I'm quite sure I pay you very well so that I don't have to wait."

"You also pay me to take care of your wife, Sir." Gemma turned her head back with a puckish grin.

"Is my wife here right now? In this room?" Reginald growled, roughly pulling her top down to her waist, leaving Gemma from the hips up in only her black, lacy bra and her headpiece.

"No Sir..." Gemma whimpered, knowing what was most likely coming next.

"Who is in this room with you right now?" Reginald asked, forcibly grabbing Gemma's bra and demonstrating that he was stronger than he looked as he literally ripped the undergarment off her.

Money was no object and any of Gemma's clothes that were destroyed were replaced but there was still this primal instinct in the petite girl that told her that bras were fucking expensive. But then again, he knew she felt that way, which is why he'd rip them if he thought she deserved it. Instead of complaining, Gemma answered the question. "You are, Sir."

"So, who should be your priority right now?" Reginald stated, his lips right by her ear, and using one of his hands to grab one of Gemma's now bare breasts directly.

"You should be, Sir." Gemma answered, only to get Reginald's other hand gripping her hair and yanking it hard, forcing her to look back at him. "You are, Sir." She quickly corrected.

"And just what are you going to do about that?" He asked, keeping his grip on her hair and her breast and continuing to keep her head facing him at an awkward angle as his brown eyes bore into her own hazel ones.

Gemma gasped at the display of force but didn't fight against it, simply replying, "Whatever you feel I need to do to service you, Sir. I am yours."

"Good answer." Reginald grinned wickedly, using his grip on Gemma's hair to force her forward, bending her over the counter. "I think I have just the thing for you to gain my forgiveness."

"Thank you, Sir!" Gemma exclaimed as her petticoats were lifted and she was spanked hard with Reginald's hand. She bit her bottom lip knowing her other cheek would get the same treatment, which it did, coaxing a small whimper from the maid. She moaned softly as he gently began to rub her ass and then spank it again, seemingly at random. She never knew when it would be nice or when there would be that sharp pain.

"Ah-ah, no flinching." Reginald taunted, making a point of telegraphing when he pulled back his hand for another spank, seeming fairly amused when Gemma would tense and brace for the hit.

"Sorry, Sir." Gemma moaned, trying her best to relax and squealing as his hand collided with her ass. Her breathing quickened as Reginald gripped her hips and roughly pulled her panties down to her ankles, leaving them dangling off one of her heels.

Reaching around her, Reginald began to slide his fingers between Gemma's thighs, which bore no resistance with how slick they had become. "Gemma...what have I told you about enjoying your punishments?"

"That I shouldn't be." Gemma quickly answered, her voice quivering. "I'm sorry, Sir. You know what this does to me..."

"What what does to you, Gemma?" Reginald asked with a grin, his fingers continuing to probe around Gemma's most sensitive area. "Be specific."

"Oh God..." Gemma moaned both from the question and the exploring fingers, making her legs tremble slightly as she squirmed. "Sir...when you...have your way with me like this...it makes me so fucking horny..." She finally admitted through the moans as Reginald's fingers started to move almost achingly slow.

"So, you want me to...relieve this horniness I suppose?" Reginald taunted, reasserting his grip on her hair, getting a guttural moan from Gemma as he licked her neck.

"Yes, please." Gemma pleaded, trying to nod but being unable to move her head forward, but assuming he would get her attempt at the gesture.

"How bad do you want it?" Reginald asked calmly, making a point of pressing his body against hers, letting Gemma feel every throb from the bulge in his pants.

"Desperately, Sir..." Gemma lustfully groaned, his fingers driving her crazy as she wanted to buck against them now that they'd basically stopped moving, but she knew better.

"Hmmm...I'm not sure I believe you." Reginald teased, his fingers now stopping altogether and just resting on Gemma's clit.

"You're kidding, right?" Gemma asked bluntly, "I have a miniature Niagara Falls between my legs right now."

Reginald snickered but immediately after, removed his fingers from Gemma's pussy and gave her ass another hard spank. "What did I tell you about making me laugh when I'm being serious?"

marx810
marx810
947 Followers
12