Yes They DO Get Along Well

Story Info
My wife does my brother.
1.5k words
3.56
120.8k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patdown
patdown
314 Followers

My wife Cathy is 5-9 tall with a mane of long blonde hair and weighs a solid 205 pounds. She has an awesome 40DD-28-42 body and can fuck my 6-2 tall 225 pound body into exhaustion. She has never really gotten along that well with my younger brother Kurt who is 5-10 tall and weighs 250 pounds. But when the building that his apartment was located in got foreclosed he had to put his stuff in storage and stay with us for a while.

About a week into my brother's stay Cathy stayed up to watch TV and when I went up to bed I passed my brother in the hall going to get a drink of water. About ten minutes later I was about to get into bed when I just happened to look downstairs. Kurt and Cathy were sitting on the couch talking, I couldn't hear what was being said but all of a sudden Cathy moved over and straddled Kurt, sitting on his lap. They were face to face and I hoped they weren't having an argument that would come to blows or anything.

Kurt had his hands on my wife's thighs when she reached down and pulled her T-shirt up and over head, tossing it aside. With her huge chest Cathy normally wears a bra but since she was sitting watching TV before bed she wasn't wearing one at this time and had her DD's in my brother's face.

I was shocked when Kurt started sucking on Cathy's tits and even more shocked that she not only didn't object my wife tilted her head back and sighed. After my brother had enjoyed a generous helping of tit flesh Cathy took his head in her hands and they kissed. Their lips parted after more than a minute and Cathy climbed off the couch and both of them started taking off their clothes. I could not believe my eyes or the fact that I was getting a hard on watching my wife and brother about to get it on.

They were standing next to the couch naked, I still could not hear them except for Cathy looking at Kurt and exclaiming "Holy Fuck!" She then shoved him in the chest, my brother ending up sitting on the couch. It was then that I saw what made Cathy shout. I have a good sized eight inch cock, which pleases Cathy just fine, but Kurt sports a ten incher that is even thicker than mine. My wife dropped straight to her knees and dove at Kurt's hard pecker.

I pumped my own cock to full attention with my right hand as Cathy's long blonde hair fell over her face as her head bobbed up and down the length of the stiff meat between her lips. Cathy is able to deep throat me so it should not have been a surprise but I was still impressed when she swallowed Kurt's full ten inches. As Cathy went down again with her lips to the base of Kurt's pole I shot my load into my left hand.

After that impressive display Cathy jumped onto the couch with her feet on either side of my brother, put her knees on the back of the couch and leaned forward planting her hot bush on his waiting face. Kurt clutched Cathy's big butt cheeks with both hands while he lapped away at my wife's pussy.

After she came for the second time Cathy wobbled some then slowly got her feet on the floor and layed down. Spreading her legs wide was the hint Kurt needed to get down between her thighs. Cathy reached forward and guided my brother's big pole to her wet snatch. After just a few strokes Kurt was fucking my wife long and deep as she got off on the balling she was getting.

Somehow sensing that Kurt was about to shoot his load Cathy had him pull out then she sat up and took the head of his slick meat in her mouth. Working the thick shaft with one hand and jiggling his balls with the other, Cathy's cheeks soon swelled as Kurt filled her mouth with his warm jizz. Wiping up the cum that dribbled down her chin with her finger Cathy swallowed a huge load with a smile on her face. Kurt appeared as though he might be satisfied but I knew Cathy was just getting warmed up.

She had Kurt lay down on his back then Cathy climbed on top of him in a 69 position. Kurt was more than willing to go down on Cathy again while she went to work helping him get it up again. Cathy came at least twice before Kurt was at attention again, as was I, and my wife turned around sitting on his legs. Licking her lips as she reached forward Cathy stroked Kurt's boner with both hands keeping it hard then moved forward, raised up and aimed the head at her hungry pussy. At least half of my brother's meat disappeared in Cathy's snatch as she came down the first time and it took only to a few up and down motions before she was riding the full ten inches.

Cathy's hair was flying around like she was in a tornado as she bounced wildly on my brother's flagpole. Kurt was squeezing Cathy's fat jugs with one hand and helping her stay balanced with the other as she rode him hard, pounding her big butt down on top of him with each pleasure filled stroke.

Cathy set down with Kurt's cock buried to the balls in her snatch and just rocked back and forth on his dick, cumming more than once. That's when I came for a second time. Finally Kurt tensed up and shot his load. Cathy just collapsed on top of my brother resting her head on his shoulder while he held her in his arms, massaging her back and feeling up her big ass.

It may run in the family or Cathy may be the inspiration but it only took about fifteen minutes of intense hugging and kissing for Kurt to be hard and ready for more. Getting on her hands and knees Cathy moved to her favorite position. She likes nothing more than to have me bang away from behind against her big butt while I squeeze both of her fat tits. Kurt knelt behind Cathy, tapping his long hard cock on her ass, before slipping it into her well lubricated slit.

It wasn't long before Kurt's sweaty belly was smacking against my wife's fat backside while she guided his hands to her hanging jugs. My brother was giving my wife the kind of no holds barred fuck that drives her wild. In this position Cathy was more than able to take Kurt's full ten inches on every powerful thrust. This show had my cock hard in my hand again and I pumped my own cock to their rhythm.

Wraping his arms around Cathy's solid hips and holding her tightly Kurt shot his load. He held onto Cathy after he pulled out but incredibly stayed hard. Reaching back Cathy felt the still rigid pole between her legs and smacked herself on the ass. I didn't have to guess what she told Kurt. This time my brother took aim on her butt hole. Cathy loves it up the ass but takes me with a whole lot of grunting and by the time I cum she is trumpeting like an elephant, so I couldn't wait to hear her this time.

With a handful of their combined juices from Cathy's sopping pussy Kurt lubed up my wife's butt then poked his dick into her. Cathy let out an "Ungph." as Kurt started fucking her up the ass. The more cock Kurt was able to stuff up her butt the louder my wife's grunts got and when he gave one final push, his belly smacking against Cathy's solid ass cheeks she let out a walloping "Yeou!!! Unnnggg!!!" that lasted fifteen seconds. The sound of my wife in wild orgasmic delight made me cum again and it also sent Kurt over the edge as he filled Cathy's back door with a load of warm jizz.

Cathy pitched forward flat on her stomach while Kurt sat back, drained but satisfied. He then helped my wife to her feet. Cathy grabbed his softened cock and said something to him then headed for the stairs. I quickly made my way to our bedroom and layed down to seem unaware of what had transpired.

I was laying face down on the bed when Cathy came into the bedroom. Still naked, my wife layed face down next to me motionless. I slapped her on the ass and said, "Got any of that left for me?" She rolled over and said, "Climb on and give it to me big boy." I got between my wife's legs and gave her the nice hard fuck we were both looking for.

After we were done Cathy kissed me and said "Now you get a good night's sleep because in the morning after we take a shower I'm going to do you both at the same time. Fuck I can't wait." My wife then rolled over and we went to sleep. I turned my head to see my incredible wife laying next to me and I could hardly wait until morning either.

patdown
patdown
314 Followers