Yes You Can Ch. 01

Story Info
My resistance is a little weaker than I thought.
3.4k words
4.21
93.1k
8
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 02/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a junior in college and looking for a place to live. I didn't live at home anymore. I lived 300 miles from my family. I didn't want dorms - too noisy. I didn't want roommates - not enough privacy. Apartments - couldn't afford it. That left me with only one option: to move in with someone who was renting a room.

I had read an ad in that paper that someone on 6th Street was renting a room at $60 a week. That was dirt cheap and had me very interested. I called the number from the ad and spoke with the owner of the home, Bill Holbrook. We had set up a time for an interview that Saturday.

On Saturday morning, I combed my wavy, brown hair to the sides and pinned them with barrettes. I liked Bill's voice; he sounded like he might be handsome. But that was my usual female instinct kicking in. On the phone, he was polite and quite the jokester, which I've always found attractive.

I put on my miniskirt and shirt and headed over to his house. I rang the doorbell and stood there anxiously. A moment later a tall, older man answered the door. He had a bit of gray at his temples, and he pretty eyes; a light brown color. He was very tall too. 6'2" I guessed. He looked maybe in his mid or late 50's.

"Hello Lisa, please come in," he said, opening the door for me to walk in the house.

"Hi Mr. Holbrook," I stuck my hand out it. "It's nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too....And you call can me Bill. All this 'Mister' stuff makes me feel old," he said.

"Alright," I laughed.

"Come on honey, the room's this way," he said.

I followed him down a small hallway to a bedroom at the end of the hall. He opened the door and I walked in. It was a cute little room with a nice bed, a dresser, and a shelf. It also was connected to a small bathroom.

"It's very cute," I commented.

"Yes, it used to be my daughter's room. She lives on her own now. Interested?" I looked at him and smiled. He caught on and grinned back, "I mean, are you interested in the room?"

I giggled, "Yes, very. And the closet looks big enough too," I said as I explored the room a little more thoroughly.

"Well, good," he said. "Is it a definite or do you need some time to think it over?"

"Oh no, it's definite!" I said enthusiastically.

"Great," he laughed. "Let's go into the living room and talk a little some, you know, get to know one another?"

I nodded, "Sure."

We went in the living room and sat on the couch. We talked about college and about my part-time job at a nearby café and about my family. The subject shifted onto him. It turned out he was working on a novel and could work from home. He was a widower - his wife having died three years ago. He was 59 years old and he had a 30 year-old daughter living out of state. He shook his head when he found out I was 20.

"I can't remember back when I was 20," he laughed. "That was a while ago."

I giggled, "So where is your room at?"

He seemed surprised by my question, but answered. "It's upstairs."

"Oh, that's nice," I said, gently touching his arm. He smiled. The arm-touch worked every time, I thought to myself.

We agreed that I would move in at noon.

At noon (with his permission), I backed my car into his front yard so that we could begin unpacking my boxes and putting them in my new room.

We talked as we worked, and I realized I liked watching him working. He may have been approaching his senior citizen years, but he still looked good and he seemed awfully strong. Not to say he looked 35 - he looked his age; he had a few wrinkles and his hair was well it's way to being completely gray.

My 5'2" 100 lb. frame was exhausted by the time I dumped the last box into my bedroom. I plopped into bed, the covers messed between my legs.

A moment later I heard Bill come in and felt him take the covers from between my legs. He accidentally brushed my bare thigh. I let out an involuntary moan. He stopped for a moment, afraid that he had awoken me, and then covered my body with the blankets, tucking them around my shoulders. Soon afterward I fell asleep.

When I awoke, the room was pitch dark. I groggily got up and fumbled for the light switch on the wall. I looked at my watch: 11:35 p.m. I had a pang of hunger and headed for the kitchen. There was empty paper and plastic bags all around the kitchen. He must've picked up groceries while I was asleep. How sweet.

I washed my hands and fixed myself two ham sandwiches and poured some potato chips into a bowl, grabbed a Pepsi, and went out into the living room and flicked on the tv. There wasn't a sound in the house, so I assumed Bill was upstairs asleep.

While I ate, I thought about Bill. I wondered. I wondered how big his cock was. I wondered what kind of lover he was. Did he have the hots for me? I giggled out loud at my question. I hoped that he did. I sure did for him. He seemed like such a gentleman.

After I was done eating, I went to my bedroom, showered and put on pajamas - shorts and a t-shirt. Since I was wide awake, I decided to arrange my room to make it my own. I set up my clock/radio, my computer, put up pictures of my family and friends, and all that usual stuff. I had left my bedroom door open, but still squealed when I heard a knock on the doorframe.

Bill chuckled.

"God," I laughed. "You scared me!"

"Getting everything ready?" he asked.

I nodded as I opened my suitcases and started to put away my clothes. He asked if he could help me, I eagerly agreed and we talked as we hung up my clothes and put them in the dresser drawers. He mentioned he was a slight insomniac.

"How come all writers are nocturnal?" I asked.

He laughed, "I don't know, but it seems like a pretty common trait."

"A common trait among the talented ones," I said.

"Now how do you know that Little Lisa?"

I giggled, "I can tell."

He picked up an article of my clothing, "Is this is a top or a skirt?" he asked.

I smiled, "That's a tube-top, here, I'll take it." I gently took it from him and folded it into one of the drawers.

"I guess fashion has sure changed," he commented. "I remember girls wearing girdles and slips. They don't wear those anymore."

"Have you been peeking where you aren't suppose to?" I teased.

He laughed, but blushed when he came across my panties and bras. I felt bad that he was embarrassed. I pushed them to the side and said I'd get to those later. With all the clothes put away, except for my undies, we stood there awkwardly.

His laugh broke the silence, "This is a nutty idea, but do you want to go to Denny's?"

"Sure. I'll only be able to have a soda though, since I just had a couple of sandwiches."

"That's fine. It's just I really need something to do," he chuckled.

I laughed, "Me too."

He waited in the living room while I dressed. Since he was still dressed, all we had to do was go, which we did. It was such a nice night, we decided to walk the three blocks.

"So what does your boyfriend do?" he asked me.

"Oh, I don't have a boyfriend," I said. "He and I broke up about four months ago. Being unattached is good sometimes, but other times, not so good."

"Ah, I know exactly what you mean, Lisa. I think. You mean, no one since your boyfriend?"

I nodded, "That's the hard part."

"I know how that feels. There's been no one in my life since Maggie." Maggie, of course, was his late wife.

I put my hand on his arm, "I'm sorry, Bill."

Imagine that! Imagine going for three years with no sex, no romance. I sighed. I felt bad for him.

"You're awfully fresh, young lady," he chuckled.

"How do you mean?" I asked curiously.

"With you touching my arm. Eh, I guess that says how old I am. Forty years ago, that would've been considered 'fresh'".

I grinned, "Is that a complaint?"

"No Ma'am. Please be fresh some more."

I giggled. We went into Denny's. I ordered a milkshake and Bill ordered a cheeseburger with a load of fries and a large Coke. I wondered if a man with such a voracious appetite for food would be that way with sex.

"I know what you're thinking about honey and the answer is yes. At least, with this fellow," he smiled up at me as his head lowered to his burger.

"How'd you know what I was thinking?"

"I've been around," he chuckled.

My panties became wet and my nipples poked out through my white t-shirt shirt. I saw his eyes glance down at my chest.

I blushed, "Sorry."

"It's alright, honey."

About ten minutes later he was done with his meal and we headed back home. We walked in the house and it was silent. The stillness scared me and I felt like something was going to happen. And it did. Bill gently turned me around to face him and he kissed me. I was surprised at first by his move, but then I kissed him back. He stroked my hair with his big hand and moaned when I wrapped my arms around his waist. I pulled away, reluctantly.

"Bill, I don't think we should."

He nodded, "I understand honey - that was just a good night kiss anyway."

I giggled, "Good Night, Bill."

" 'Night Lisa," he said, as he walked upstairs to his room.

I walked to my bedroom and got into my pajamas. I didn't want to pull away from him, but I had to. I'll make a long story short, in my last relationship, my boyfriend liked my body, but he didn't like me. He'd use me for sex, and that's all I was good for, according to him. We had a nasty break-up and I hurt for a very long time and I didn't want to rush anything with another man, because I never wanted to be hurt that way again.

But as for wanting sex, as for needing it, I needed it badly. But I was just trying to protect myself from getting hurt again. Bill didn't seem too offended that I cut it short - I hope he understood. But did I want to have sex with him? Of course. I wanted to screw him ever since I first met him. Which, by the morning, will have been a whole day. I shook my head. I'm terrible, I thought to myself with a smile. I clicked the lamp off and after a lengthy masturbation session fantasizing about Bill, I dozed off.

The next day I had no classes, but I did have to work and had to get up pretty early in the morning. It was a little after one in the afternoon when I got back home. The house was pretty quiet, but Bill's car was in the driveway, so I figured he might be upstairs working or maybe napping.

I went into my bedroom, changed out of my work uniform into a pair of shorts and a black t-shirt. I opened the door to my bedroom and paused, shut the door, and changed into a white t-shirt, as I was going to wash my car. I snickered to myself.

I went outside to the shed to look for a big bucket. I had trouble finding it, but I found it alright, along with a sponge and the hose and got to work. I started soaping down my car. My white shirt was getting all wet, and I was hoping Bill would come down and see, but I wasn't going to ask him; that too, would be too transparent. I started to hum as I worked. I heard a squeak from above. Bill had opened one of the second floor windows and was leaning out the window.

"Hey, what are you doing little girl?" he asked.

"I'm developing photos for 'The Enquirer'!" I hollered sarcastically.

"Why you," he said jokingly. "I ought to come down and spank that little fanny of yours!"

I laughed. And wouldn't you know it, a minute later I felt a slap on my ass. I squealed and giggled. "I have important things to do," I said as I turned to face him. "Now let me concentrate."

He looked me over with a sweep of his eyes: my slippery legs, damp shorts, and soaked top. "I see the car is not the only thing that is soaked," he joked.

"You naughty boy, looking at me that way."

"Yeah, but you encouraged it - didn't you honey?"

I giggled, "I never said that."

I went around to the other side of the car where the hose was and started to rinse off the car. On an impulse, I started shooting Bill with the hose. He yelled out in surprise and started to laugh. He grabbed the hose from me and threw it down on the ground, mocking anger. I screamed playfully as he picked me up, one arm around my back and the other hooked under my bare thighs.

"I'm going to teach you a lesson, little one," he said as he carried me up the steps into the house.

I had my arms wrapped around his neck. We were both soaked and he looked very hot with his dripping hair and glistening arms. He managed to open the door with me in his arms. He gently laid me down on the carpeted staircase. I leaned up on my elbows on one of the stairs.

"What are you going to do?" I asked teasingly.

"You'll see, honey," he said in a low voice.

He kneeled on the staircase and held my face in his hands and kissed me roughly. He wasn't violent, but he did let it be known, without any words, that he was in charge. I moaned into his mouth when I realized this. He groaned and cursed when he realized this wasn't going to work on a staircase. He picked me up and carried me into his bedroom.

He peeled off my t-shirt and moaned when he saw my wet bra. He had three years of celibacy to make up for and was horny as hell. "Damn," he cursed under his breath. He held my breasts in his large hands and kissed me again. I kissed him back hungrily. Four months of celibacy for myself was a lot and I had so much passion and horniness for this older man with me.

My hair matted and wet, I started to unbutton his shirt and undraped it from his damp, broad shoulders. I moaned, "Oh Bill." I raked my fingers along his chest and around his shoulders.

"You sweet little cocktease," he whispered gruffly in my ear. "You're going to get now, baby."

I whimpered in pleasure at his dirty talk. He undid my bra and pulled down my shorts and panties, which I eagerly stepped out of. He picked me up and laid me down his bed, without a stitch of clothing on.

He took off his shoes and socks, and pulled down his pants along with his boxers, standing over me. I looked down at his cock and licked my lips. It was hard and standing up. It looked a good size, maybe 6 or 7 inches and thick. I reached for it and he gently pushed my hand away.

"No, little Lisa. You're going to wait baby."

He stood at the side of the bed, stroking his cock and looking at me. My shapely legs, my bare, wet pussy, my round, slightly big breasts. I couldn't take it anymore. I spread my legs and started to finger myself. I needed a cock. I wanted his cock, but he was teasing me.

"Please, oh please give me your cock. I need it badly," I begged.

"Oh, I know you do baby. That sweet little cunt can't be without a cock for too long, can it sweetheart?"

I shook my head, "No. Oh please, please fuck me Bill."

He gestured his body toward the bed and I immediately got up on my hands and knees, my bottom facing him. He chuckled.

"Alright baby, I'll give you what you need," he said teasingly.

He ran the head of his cock along my asshole and my slit. He held my hips and pushed his cock into my pussy from behind.

"Oh yess, Bill. Give it to me," I begged.

He held my hips with a tighter grip and eased his cock all the way in. Then pulled out, then in again.

He moaned, "Such a sweet, tight little pussy."

"Fuck me harder, Bill," I begged.

For a moment he was still and all of a sudden I felt him slam his cock into me from behind. I squealed as he fucked me mercilessly. He was ramming his dick in me so hard, his balls slapping against my ass and talking dirty.

"Oh fuck, you horny little cocktease. You're going to get it baby. You like this? Do you like it sweetheart?" he asked.

"Oh yess. Yes." I groaned.

"Shit, such a tight little pussy," he said as he fucked me hard.

"Yess. Yes, Bill. Oh fuck me with your big cock."

"You like a good bang, huh baby?" he asked.

I moaned and came around his cock. He groaned when he felt me cum around his cock and demanded I turn around to face him after I had cum. I did as he said. I knew what was going to happen. I sat with my feet under my bottom, facing him.

He started to jack off. He looked like a crazy man, jacking his cock so fast and so hard. I opened my mouth and shut my eyes. I heard him groan and soon I felt his hot load all over my face and some onto my tits. I opened my eyes after he was done cumming on me.

He laid me down and started to suck on my tits, licking and sucking his cum from them. I started to wipe his cum from my face with my finger and stuck my finger in my mouth, sucking and tasting his cum. I moaned. It tasted good.

I held his head to my chest as he sucked on my tits. I stroked his hair and told him how good it felt. He moved his face up to mine and brushed my hair out of my face. My hair, now damp with water, a little soap, and a bit of cum. He leaned in and kissed me softly. I kissed him back with tired kisses.

"That felt so good," he commented. "I've needed that so bad for so long."

"Oh me too."

He got under the covers and I did too. He took a box of cigarettes from his nightstand drawer and lit it. He laid on his back with one of his arms resting under his head, puffing at his cigarette.

"I didn't know you smoked," I commented.

"I don't," he laughed. "Well, I kind of do. I just have a smoke once in a while. I've probably had one or two packs of cigarettes in my life."

I nodded and slid my arm over his chest.

"I'm not used to begging during sex," I laughed. "Usually the man begs me."

He chuckled, "Well, I knew I could get you to beg if I played my cards right."

"Oh, so you knew you could take advantage?" I smiled up at him.

"Yes, I sure did. And I'm so glad I did."

We laughed and he put out his cigarette on the ashtray on his nightstand. He snuggled under the covers and held me in his arms, giving each other little kisses. He stroked my shoulders and my back.

"Where'd a nice little girl like you learn to do those things?" he asked.

"It's inborn I guess," I giggled. "Bill, I like your naked body."

"You do, do you baby?"

I nodded.

"You better be careful, little one," he said.

I snuggled up to him and fell asleep.