Yesterday Afternoon As Usual...

Story Info
Boyfriend's facesitting dream comes true.
952 words
3.87
32.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yesterday afternoon as usual, was our playtime since both of us are usually free on Saturdays. So as she does from time to time when the mood strikes, my girlfriend tied me up to the bed, had me blind folded and had my ears plugged with headphones and music on. My girlfriend is 18 years old and drop dead gorgeous. She has the perfect set of orbs, firm and round. Orbs you just want to squeeze and suck on all day and night.

After some foreplay and edging for I do not know how long, she told me she was going to leave me like this and go grab some things from Kroger and would be back in an hour. We had her mom coming over for dinner later on so she needed some stuff. As I said before my girlfriend is fucking sexy but compare to her mom she is like a six and her mom a 9. My girlfriend's name is Samantha and her mom's name is Jasmine. Jasmine has bigger boobs than her daughter and better looking. She has the curves in all the right places and just enough meat on her. I hate the fact that Samantha gets me all turned on and so near an orgasm and leaves me like this but deep down I know I love it. So I waited for her to come back and hopefully have her way with me and let me empty my balls full of love juice.

After some time had passed I heard something, was not sure what though. Couple of minutes later I felt my nipples being twisted and pulled. Then I felt my neck bitten lightly, next I felt my earlobe being sucked and then I felt parts of my body being kissed from top till my groin. Finally she kissed me, the kissing left me breathless and by the end of it my big thick cock was rock hard without being touched there. Then I felt nipples on my lips so I started lapping at them, I could feel the weight of her smooth robust boobs. Soon I smelled her pussy which did not smell like her apparently but before I could ponder on that her full weight was on me and she was rubbing her pussy on my face like she was ready to cum at a moment's notice. As I lay there being used I thought and came to the conclusion that her pussy tasted differently and as a matter of fact when I was kissed that had felt different too. As all of this was going on through my mind the headphones were taken off, I started hearing her as she was moaning with passion and then my eyes were uncovered, and right then two things happened, I got squirted on which just turned me on like crazy and then my heart nearly stopped because the woman on top of me was not whom I had expected but my girlfriend's mom.

As I got a hold of myself and was able to breathe again, I asked all the usual questions a situation like this would require. Jasmine's answer was, she knew I lusted after her and she wanted to get herself off and today she was presented with an opportunity. I know I should have tried to get out of restraints and should not have been turned on, I love Samantha and she is a blast. But my girlfriend's mom was another ball game and this situation was just too hot.

After being showered with her love juice, I was too turned on and maybe I was not thinking correctly (as they say with my right head) so I told her to untie me so I could fuck her properly. I love squirting and even though Samantha squirts, I wanted to feel Jasmine's squirt again. At the same time I wanted release too, after my girlfriend teasing me and now Jasmine squirting on me, it was enough for my heavy balls to explode.

Jasmine on the other hand had more fun in mind. She said since she had not made up her mind about letting me cum, I was to service her again. She looked around and found our toy collection. She took out nipple clamps and put them on. I started to feel my nipples getting hard and feeling a growing burning sensation in my nipples. She proceeded to tying my balls... tight. Then she placed a face dildo and told me to fuck her and if I did a good job she would let me empty my balls. After she had settled on that big dildo I fucked her with the dildo attached to my face as hard as it was possible. After a while she took over and started grinding herself on that face dildo like she meant business. Soon she was depositing her nectar on the dildo and I felt it dripping down to my neck.

I was so turned on and could not wait any longer so I asked her to make me cum since I had more than fulfilled her needs. She said she had one of the best orgasms but Samantha will be coming back anytime so she had to wash up and get downstairs. She took off the face dildo as I watched her big beautiful firm tits jiggle. She then put me the way she had found me and left the room. I was fucking boiling with anger and at the same time was so turned on, my neck was fucking hurting from face fucking her but was helpless. All I could hope was my girlfriend will let me cum when she comes back.