Yesterday's Dreams

Story Info
Have you ever wanted to go back in time and take a do over?
31.2k words
4.54
15.7k
23
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,081 Followers

Copyright © 2018 - This is an original work by Zeb Carter and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.Com and any submission to any other site has not been authorized by the Author.

Warning: Although this is being placed in Sci-Fi, I hope, it does contain what some might consider incest. Only, cousin/cousin and half-aunt/nephew sex. All other sexual contact is between none related partners.

Yesterday's Dreams

Chapter 1

Lying on the table in the middle of the room, Michael Wallace was getting ready to have the adventure of his life. Mike, as he preferred, was sixty-four years old and had answered a strange ad in the local paper's classifieds. The year was two-thousand-fourteen. The ad read, "If you could go back in time with what you know now, would you?" Mike thought about it for three days before he dialed the phone. Before he knew it, they gave him an address and he was driving there. For three weeks he went through a rigorous medical and psychological exam. Then he was lectured on what he would experience.

They planned to send him back to sometime in the sixties. He was pleased, he remembered them as good years in which to grow up. They didn't know exactly when in the sixties he would wind up, but they figured late sixties. Sixty-seven, sixty-eight, they weren't all that sure. Mike was actually excited to be doing this. He had so much to do over. People to please, people to punish and knowing what he knew now, money would be no problem.

So after all the prep and all the exams, Mike was now waiting, on a table in the middle of a large room. The walls were lined with coils of some kind alternating with what looked like miniature radar dishes.

"We are ready to start in, three, two, one," a voice said.

A just barely audible whine started to invade the silent room, growing louder as time passed. Then Mike's vision started to fade as did the sound.

~~~ YD ~~~

Mike became aware that his surroundings had changed, finding his faced pressed against a woman's vagina. He could feel the wetness of her all over his face. She was writhing under him as he pressed his tongue deep into her.

"Oh god, why do you get me so excited," a young woman's voice cried out.

"Because you are so beautiful," Mike told her pulling his mouth off her.

"Don't stop," she cried.

Mike pressed his lips to her once more. Smiling, he started to take her to heights he had never been able to the first time he had sucked this young ladies sex. He knew exactly where and when he was the minute he heard the woman's voice.

It was nineteen-sixty-eight. He was eighteen, she was nineteen. Her name was Donna and she was really great looking. Back then there were no words like 'hot' to describe a woman and she was hot. Her body was perfect, her mind sharp and Mike didn't know what he had done to garner her affections back then. They were both novices and had learned about sex together. Of course, there were some things she wouldn't do. No blowjobs, but she would stroke him for hours. Slowly bringing him to orgasm. Then playfully smearing his sperm all over his stomach.

She said she didn't like him going down on her, but she never tried to stop him, nor did she complain afterward as she cleaned his face with a wet-nap. She always carried wet-naps. Then she would kiss him as she stroked his hard manhood. Eventually, Mike would roll on top of her and slide his hardness into her wonderful body. He would slowly fuck her senseless. When he pulled out and came all over her stomach, she was delirious with pleasure. Then the wet-naps would be used. That was how Mike had spent his Friday nights, in the back seat of his '66 Chevy Nova II, with the beautiful Donna.

Well, that was about to change. Not that he didn't like fucking her, but there were others he wanted to sample. Some of the forbidden fruit. Some not. Then there were the assholes that would need to be put back in their place. But that could wait, what he needed now was to make some money. Back then he was working at what would have been called a decent job. He was, after all, still living at home so his outlay of cash was minimal, mostly related to dating and having fun.

With what Mike knew he could make a small fortune in a relatively short time and a larger fortune over a longer period of time. The very next morning he placed his first purchase. The broker that handled his transaction thought he was nuts, but he made money either way. Within a week, Mike had ten thousand dollars in the bank. Two weeks later he had five hundred thousand. His broker started to place orders for himself along with Mikes. They both made a small fortune. The longer bets were placed with a different broker. Those would take years to pan out but would provide a return that was phenomenal. Mike would be a wealthy man.

Chapter 2

A week later, Mike quit his job and went to see his first of many encounters of the female kind. She was a very beautiful young woman and only one year Mike's senior. She was also his cousin and he remembered how he had lusted over her, yet was too afraid to say anything to her. After all, she might have said something to his parents. Well, Mike was through being afraid of things as simple as that.

Pulling up in his aunt's driveway, he climbed out of his car and walked to the backyard. He knew she would be out, lying about in her skimpy bikini on a great day like today.

"Hey Mike, what are you doing here?" she asked raising her head from the lounge chair she lay on.

"Thought I'd stop by and see how you are doing," Mike said boldly, looking at her beautiful body as he approached.

"Cool," she snapped, laying her head back down. "Don't get in my sun."

Mike chuckled as he sat on the lounge chair next to her. She was absolutely gorgeous. Firm breasts, flat stomach, hips, she had them. Not too wide but they were there defining her form. Long smooth legs tapering to slim, delicate ankles. Her dishwater blond hair was fanned out on the chair around her beautiful face. Her eyes were closed, but he knew them to be a deep crystal blue.

"So why are you really here?" she asked.

"To see you."

"Well, what do you think?" Mike was surprised by her question.

"Gorgeous," he said boldly.

"Thank you." She giggled softly.

Leaning over her, he pressed his lips to hers. She didn't jerk her lips away. She sighed and let them soften under his. He was a little surprised, yet his heart leaped with joy at her submission. Mike flicked his tongue out to caress her lips. Moaning she parted hers, allowing Mike in to swab her teeth and dance with her tongue. Then her hands were on his chest pushing him gently away.

"We should go inside," she huffed.

"I would like that," Mike said helping her up.

They were in the house in an instant. She was in his arms as the door closed behind them.

"No one is home now. We have about two hours before my mom returns," she whispered her lips brushing his.

Mike kissed her passionately. Her lips softened again and parted letting his tongue invade her wonderful mouth. As their passion rose, Mike pulled the string holding her bikini top on. It fell between them and his hand was on her bare breast in an instant. Her moan of pleasure reassured him it was okay. Spinning out of his grasp, she ran down the hall to her room. She stood waiting for him in the doorway, boldly displaying her breast to his hungry eyes.

"I was wondering when you would make your move," she said softly as he walked toward her, his hungry eyes devouring her naked flesh.

"Take your bikini bottom off," Mike ordered.

Without hesitation, she pulled the string on the sides that held it in place. It dropped to the floor revealing her wonderful charms. As Mike approached her, she backed into the bedroom until she flopped down on the mattress. Mike stood looking down at her as he stripped his clothes off. His hardness was pointed right at her face as she sat up, looking up into his eyes.

"My, my what have we here?" she teased as she gripped his hardness in her hand.

"Oh god that feels good," Mike said, looking into her eyes. "So good. Stroke it Debs."

"Yes," she hissed.

Her hand went to work stroking his hardness. She stared up at him as she pulled on his manhood. Mike groaned as her soft delicate hand moved the skin of his cock up and down the shaft. He jumped a little when her other hand came up to caress his balls. She gently squeezed them as she smiled up at him.

"Does that feel good?" she asked.

"It does, oh god it does," Mike huffed.

"Good. I have wanted to see what you were packing for such a long time," she whispered leaning forward, her mouth open, to engulf him in her warm, wet mouth.

"Oh god," Mike cried closing his eyes.

He reached out with both hands and caress her soft hair. He knew this was not going to be a soft, gently, loving copulation. He was going to fuck her, hard and fast. Grabbing her hair in both hands, Mike pulled her mouth down on his shaft, forcing the head of his cock against the back of her throat. She was gagging as he pulled her tighter against his cock. Then she was pushing against his legs, trying to get away from him. Mike pulled her head back.

"What the..." she coughed and spit as she tried to catch her breath.

Mike didn't say anything, he just pushed her back onto the bed and spread her legs. She tried to close them, but Mike slapped her thighs as he moved between them. She opened them wide then. Looking down at her pussy, Mike lined up his cock with her entrance and pushed inside her. She jerked a little.

"Hey, have a heart," she choked back when she saw the look on his face.

He was consumed by lust for her. He loved her, but not in a way that would let him make love to her. She was a cousin, a family member, someone to be looked after. Right now, he was looking after just one person, himself. He had wanted to sink his cock into Debs for a long, long time and here he was with his cock sliding easily into her. Almost as if she had done this very thing any number of times before.

"God you feel good," Mike croaked.

"All right you're in, now take it nice and slow," Debs said. "I'm on the pill, so you can come inside me if you want..."

Mike just smiled down at her. He pulled out, leaving the head of his cock inside. Then slammed back into her. She squealed at the force he exerted. He was now deep inside this lovely woman and he started to pound in and out of her as hard and fast as he could. She was squealing with surprise and pleasure with every thrust. His dick was slick with her juice. You could hear it squish as he fucked her.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," Debs said over and over.

Her eyes were wide with wonder and fear. Wonder at the way she was feeling as her cousin slammed his hard cock in and out of her. And fear at the way he was fucking her. The look on his face was of pure lust. She could see no love in his eyes as he slammed into her. She was coming. She had been coming since he slammed into her the first time. She surprised herself as she squirted from her orgasm.

Both of them were huffing and puffing as Mike yelled. His orgasm took him to places he had only imagined. He screeched with joy as he filled Debs with his seed. Debs screamed with pleasure as she felt his heat spread across her abdomen.

Chapter 3

"Oh god, oh god that was marvelous Mike. Absolutely marvelous," Debs shouted.

"It was that and then some. You don't know how long I have wanted to do that to you."

"Well, what were you waiting for?"

Mike rolled off of her, propping his head on his hand, looking down into her eyes.

"I don't know," he said leaning in and kissing her.

"Mmmmm," she moaned as she kissed him back.

Mike made his way down her neck, over the rise of her breasts to her left nipple. His free hand made its way down to her pussy. He plunged two fingers into her sopping wet pussy. Debs cried out with pleasure as Mike's fingers squished in their combined juices. Raising his head he looked down into the smoldering eyes of his cousin. Slowly pulling his fingers from her body, he presented them to her. When his wet finger touched her lips she moved her head away. Mike forced his fingers into her mouth.

"Suck. Suck them clean," he ordered.

Debs, started to lick and suck his come coated fingers, staring up into his eyes. Mike smiled down at her as he slowly moved between her legs. His cock was hard as steel and he wanted to fuck Debs again. Debs was sucking his fingers harder as she realized he was about to fuck her again. Mike lined his cock up with the entrance to her wonderful body and pushed slowly inside her.

Debs groaned around his fingers as her eyes rolled up into her head. This time Mike fucked her slow and easy. He was now making love to her instead of just fucking her. He pulled his fingers from her mouth and pressed his lips to hers. She threw her arms around his neck and kissed him back, hard. Her hips were rocking gently as Mike slipped in and out of her slick tunnel. He had never experienced sloppy seconds, but they weren't as bad as he had heard. In fact, he quite liked the sensation he was feeling.

"This feels wonderful," Mike whispered in her ear.

"It does," Debs sighed.

Debs' hips bucked up to meet Mike's every thrust into her. She was approaching orgasm very, very fast as his wonderful cock slipped in and out of her. She lay there under her cousin, wishing he had come to his senses sooner. Then she was coming, again, hard. Her legs shot up and wrapped around his waist as she bucked her hips up off the bed to get him in her deeper.

Mike was now just pressing into his cousin as she fucked herself on his hard cock. Then he was squirting his come inside her again. Debs screamed in orgasm as she felt his cock twitch inside her. Then his come was running out of her body, down over her asshole onto the sheets under them.

"Oh fuck," she cried out. "Fuck, fuck, fuck."

"God you feel so good," Mike said.

"Oh fuck." Debs was still coming as Mike pressed into her crushing her clit between their pelvises.

Mike flopped to the side, his cock popped out of her. Debs collapsed back onto the bed, legs spread, come gushing from her pussy.

"Oh god," she whispered.

"I love you," Mike told her.

"I love you too," Debs replied.

They both knew that their love was not the romantic kind. They did love each other, just not in that way. What they had shared was lust. Pure sexual lust. Mike climbed out of bed and began to dress.

"Aren't you going to clean up first," Debs asked.

"No, no time, your mom might be back any minute, so get dressed."

"Right."

Debs grabbed her bikini bottom and put it back on, then went to get her top. She was finishing as Mike came out of the bedroom. They each grabbed a soda out of the fridge and went outside. Debs resumed her sunbathing as Mike sat on a second lounge chair at her side.

"No recrimination?" he asked her.

"What? No, no, I loved every minute, even the rutting animal side of you," she said smiling up at him. "I'm even loving this feeling of your come seeping out of me right now. I'm going to be soaked down there by the time I get back inside after you leave."

"Good. I really wouldn't want you to feel put upon..."

"Don't be silly. I have wanted you to do something like this for quite some time now. You actually exceeded my wildest dreams of what it would be like."

"Really? I'm glad. I loved every minute."

"Uh, if you want to do it some more, just let me know. If I'm free, I'll meet you somewhere, anywhere you want and we can take our time."

"I will. Count on it. God, you're beautiful."

"Thank you. You aren't bad looking yourself. Don't ever forget that. You are a handsome young man. You have made me wet on more than one occasion over the years."

"And you have made me hard, a lot. Next time we meet, I'll show you what I used to do when I thought about you."

"Oh, kinky. I would like to see that. And I'll show you what I used to do to put out the fire."

"It's a date then. I'll call you. We'll get a motel room. Until I get my own place, that will have to do."

"Sounds good to me. Alone with you in a motel room. Sexy."

"Okay. I have to get going. I have some other thing to take care of."

"Who is she? Do I know her?"

"No, no, nothing like that, I swear. Besides I wouldn't kiss and tell."

"Well kiss me good-bye and go."

Mike leaned in and kissed her gently on the lips. Debs kissed him back just as gently. Mike stood quickly, looked down at her, grunted, turned and left.

"Bye-bye sweetheart," Debs called out after him.

"Bye dear," he shouted out over his shoulder.

He was in his car and on his way to his next encounter within minutes.

Chapter 4

Mike leaned against his car, waiting. Behind the car were three friends of his. Jimmy was his best friend back then. After high school, Jimmy had joined the police force, he was still only a cadet. The other two guys were his friends from the academy. Mike was here to settle a score. Something that he knew would haunt him long into the future. Something he should have handled the first time through life, but was afraid to.

Pat was a bully. Mike grew up hating bullies. When he was old enough the first time, Mike had also joined the police force. During his time on the force, he had taken care of plenty of bullies. But always, he wished it had been this bully. Pat came around the corner of the snack shop and stopped when he saw Mike. He never noticed the other three.

"Hey, Mike, what's doing?" He leered at Mike. Mike just smiled back at him.

"What's doing? Well, you in a minute."

Pat laughed as he took a step forward and pushed on Mike's chest.

"Touch me again and I'll break that hand."

Pat laughed. It was an evil laugh. He pushed Mike once again. As he stepped back Mike grabbed Pat's hand and twisted it around and up. Mike felt the bone crack as Pat screamed in pain.

"Now," Mike whispered, leaning down over the back of Pat's head, "if you ever touch me or anyone I know again, I will fuck you up. Do you understand?"

"You son of a bitch..."

Mike hit him, in the face, as hard as he could.

"Don't you ever call my mother a bitch," Mike yelled looking down at Pat as he lay on the ground.

"I'm going to have you arrested," Pat cried out.

"You are? Well, let me call the police for you."

Pat watched in amazement as Mike turned and waved over Jimmy and his two friends. Jimmy bent over Pat, flashed his badge and smiled. Even though it said Cadet on it Pat started to stutter.

"Who do you want arrested and for what?" Jimmy asked.

"I...uh..."

"Think about it asshole. I was over there, with two other officers, watching you place your hand on Mike first. He told you what would happen if you did it again and you just had to push it. Then you called his mother a bitch. I would have beaten you to a pulp for that. But my friend Mike is more in control of his emotions than I am. Now. Who do you want me to arrest?"

"No one," Pat groaned as he climbed to his feet.

"Now if you want, I can call you an ambulance."

"No, no, I'll take care of it myself."

"Yeah, that might be better all around," Jimmy told Pat. "Are we done here, Mike?"

"We done, Pat?" Mike asked.

"Uh...yeah, we're done."

"We're done here buddy," Mike said to Jimmy.

"Good, let's go."

The four of them climbed into Mike's car and drove away. From then on, whenever Pat saw Mike, he avoided him at all costs. Pat even went so far as to cross the street, so as not to confront Mike. For Mike, a weight had been lifted from his shoulders.

Chapter 5

Over the next two weeks, Mike accomplished a lot. He moved into his own place out in the suburbs. It wasn't a big house, but it wasn't small either. He moved in just in time for his Friday date with Donna. When he pulled up in front after taking her to dinner, she was surprised. At the door, she hesitated. Never before had they really been alone together. She didn't call fucking in the backseat of the car being alone. As she stepped over the threshold, a shiver ran up her spine. When the door closed and the lock clicked she jumped. Mike smiled when she did. Now he would really ravage her like she had been dreaming he would.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,081 Followers
123456...9